☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

By _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... More

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 11 ☆
☆ Chapter 12 ☆
☆ Chapter 13 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 17 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 21 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Bad Ending ☆

1.3K 63 40
By _heavensdo0r

☆ Bad Ending ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Where was he..? Where would he come from?

It was unpredictable..

The group was standing in a tight circle. You bit down on your lip. 

'Screw him..screw that priest..if I had just killed him when I had the chance.'

If only you had known--the priest you used to visit and make small talk with, the one you brought gossip around, was the mastermind behind it all.

Jolyne wouldn't have been in prison as long as she was. Jotaro wouldn't have had to lose his discs. 

But..then again..

You wouldn't have met F.F.. Weather may not have regained his memories..

Perhaps thanks to the priest, you made the friends you did. You met Jolyne..

You paused, before wiping away the tiny amount of blood you had drawn when biting on your lip. A smirk formed on your face. You weren't going to give up now..! Even in this situation, you and your friends could find a situation out of this!

Angle..watch every angle..wait for Pucci to come back to finish the group off.

Then, Jotaro would be allowed to make his move.

You subconsciously took someone's hand, most likely either Jolyne or Anasui since they were the one's closest to you, and in response they gave your hand a squeeze.

Then, hell broke lose as Made in Heaven reigned down upon you.

"NOW!" Anasui shouted.

Yet in the next second, Jotaro fell into the water, turning the water red as Anasui and Ermes too fell, their lives being taken rather quickly. You were frozen in shock.

How..how did they die so quickly?

Jotaro..failed?

You were too stunned to move, or speak.

"Jolyne..what are we going to do?!" Emporio exclaimed. Jolyne looked at you, then Emporio.

You felt like something was telling you to move, to keep Pucci distracted..but you couldn't. You just felt the hope you had slowly drain from you.

"..Pucci can sense where us Joestars are.." Jolyne spoke. "So..you two need to get out of here, quick!" She began to move, as you stood, frozen. 

"Jolyne..no! He's just going to kill you." You finally spoke. Jolyne turned, looking at you in the eye.

"..Y/N, get the kid..and get out of here. Please." Her tone was dead serious. There was no witty banter between the both of you this time.

Without waiting for an answer, suddenly you and Emporio were tried to a dolphin. The dolphin began to swim away.

"JOLYNEEEEE!" Emporio screamed.

You heard Jolyne shout at Pucci, before it became deathly quiet. 

Tears threatened to flow from your eyes. No..no! You failed again..you failed again!

Emporio let out a scream of anguish.

Jolyne Cujoh was dead.

•••

"Y/N..please, please don't!"

"Emporio..listen to me, kid." Your voice was shaky. Emporio hadn't seen this side of you before.

"You need enough time. You need to inherit that determination and confidence I know is in you. Jolyne is depending on us. Everyone is..even if I don't make it, I have courage that you will." You said.

"Y/N..I don't know..I don't know if I can do this."

Standing in the ghost room, you knelt down. "Look at me." Emporio lifted his head. Despite your own obvious fear, you had a calm look on your face.

"..You are such a brave kid..you've gone through so much..that priest is going to get what's coming to him. We can avenge them. You just gotta let me distract him."

Emporio paused, before nodding. He could do this, he could do this. For Jolyne, for Weather.

He had to listen to you.

"Yea..I can do this..I can do thi-"

Emporio suddenly was cut off, as his eyes widened, before going blank. Falling down, the ghost room vanished as you felt Pucci's hand on your shoulder.

"See? This is what happens when those who do not need to get involved get involved." He said.

"You..you killed him. You killed the god damn kid! He's just 12!" You jumped away from him, yet he was already behind you again. Pucci let out a sigh. "I cannot let anything stand in my way, not even a mere child. Do you see now? Do you see that the Joestars were the barrier? Now, with this power..I give you one more chance to make your own choice."

You narrowed your eyes. Seriously? He still expected you to join him?

Of course, Pucci expected you to say no. He was just being considerate.

Suddenly, you turned, shoving Weather Report's stand disc into your head. "There are so many words in the world..yet none of them can describe how much I want to punt you and that stupid shit stand of yours across a football field, score a touchdown and jump around screaming in victory..I'm going to kill you..for everyone!" You declared.

Yet, the disc popped right back out, causing you to grit your teeth. Weather's stand wasn't able to bond with you. So you had to go for plan B.

Pulling out Suspicous Minds, you lunged at Pucci. Yet he continued to swiftly dodge.

"It's useless, Y/N..I've already won."

Your attempts became more quick and more desperate, you clinging onto the hope that you could avenge your friends.

'I won't let you..after all you've done..succeed'

"JUST KICK THE BUCKET ALREADY!" You shouted, before suddenly, you felt a sharp pain. Your eyes widened as you then looked down at the fist of Made in Heaven, which had punched a hole straight through your abdomen.

"You've been tainted for too much for me to save you at this point, Y/N." Pucci spoke, Made In Heaven removing its fist from your abdomen. You immediately slumped over, only for Pucci to catch you. Your vision darkened, Pucci's voice being the last thing you heard.

"..I will use this newfound power to cleanse the universe of all things filthy..I will fix you."

•••

The sound of a ball lightly colliding against the wall was the only thing that broke the silence.

Bounce.

Bounce.

"Gahh! When will you stop bouncing that ball?!" Gwess shouted. 

The ball stopped bouncing as there was a long sigh, before you jumped off of the top bunk, staring at your cellmate.

"I dunno, Gwess. Maybe when you stop killing random things and removing their guts and shit. You know I can hear the squish noises at night. Just let me have a moments rest, kay?"

Gwess was silent. "..How much do I owe you not to spill any secrets?" She then asked.

"Nothing. I'm just asking you very nicely to stop." You crossed your arms.

"Awwww~! You're just sooo cute to think of that Y/N! You're so nice!" She exclaimed.

This felt wrong.

You went back to bouncing your ball.

Only to yet again be interrupted by a guard.

"Oi, (prisonernumber)! Get outta the cell..you've been bailed out."

You looked up, surprised. "Huh? By who? My mom? If so, tell her to fuck off..I'm tired of waiting."

"Noooo! Don't leave me here! I don't want another roomie!" Gwess complained.

Yea, you were getting out of there.

You approached the guard, who proceeded to lead you down the hallway. He then led you out to an expensive looking car.

"Um..is this usually supposed to happen when I'm being releas-"

"DON'T TALK!" The guard snapped as he uncuffed you.

This felt wrong.

The car door was then opened, and you were shoved into the car by the guard. 

"Pardon me..please do be careful." A familiar voice spoke.

Familiar..? No, you were just imagining things.

You looked at the individual who was in the driver's seat.

Pucci turned to face you, before softly smiling.

"Y/N..it's a pleasure to see you." He spoke as if you both knew each other already, which was unsettling, yet relaxing at the same time.

"Uhh..have I met you before?" You asked.

Pucci calmly began driving, the ride feeling very tense.

"Not exactly. But when I heard about you, the girl who had been framed by her very own mother, I came as soon as I could. I don't believe it's fair for someone to be in jail for something they didn't do." Pucci said.

"Oh..uhm..thanks. you took a while though, buddy. What's your name?"

"Enrico Pucci."

"Sick."

This felt wrong.

Eventually, you arrived at your location, Pucci immediately going to open the door for you. "Ah..thanks."

The town you were in seemed oddly enough--very quiet. Eerie. Damn, this guy lived in a ghost town.

I̷̮̽t̵̹̽ ̶̼̽w̵͖͂a̴̜͌s̶͙͌ ̸̤̃ā̴̲l̸̡̐m̸͈̊o̶̙͗s̸̯͑t̶̘̋ ̵̟̒l̸̤̂ĩ̸͇k̶̖͒e̷̠̕ ̸̫̾s̴͚̿ȍ̶͓m̷̦̈e̶͙̓t̵͍̀h̷̥͋ȋ̸͙n̶͈͐g̴̹̐ ̸̧̄h̵̛͓a̸͓̽d̷̲̆ ̵̢͐g̸̞̿ö̴́͜n̶̯͆e̶͓̎ ̵̳̆o̷̝̓ñ̵͉ ̶̘̄ä̶̹́ ̴̭͒m̷̨͛a̷̟̔s̷̖̒š̸͙ȁ̸̝c̴̙̿r̸̹̄ȅ̶̪.̴̙̀ ̷̣̔W̴͙͝a̵̙̚s̴̱͑ ̴̳̂ị̵̕t̶̲̂ ̸̗̋j̷̓ͅu̸̻̍s̸͖̆ẗ̶̥́ ̷͜͝y̶̖͊o̸͖͝ǔ̷̯ŕ̸͔ ̶̗͒í̵͓m̵̥͠a̵͕͊g̸͊͜i̷̩͑n̴͔̑ä̴̖́t̸̘̆i̷̢̇o̸̮̿ṅ̴͖ ̸̳͐t̸̻̚h̴̭̽a̸̓ͅt̴͇̔ ̷̖̌t̶̼̂h̴̝͒e̷̓͜ ̶͛͜a̷͍̐i̵͍̅ṛ̵̋ ̵̯̽r̸̤̓é̴̞e̴̍ͅk̵̭̍e̸̖͊d̶̠̈ ̸̝̓o̴͙͝f̷̢͑ ̶̬̀b̷͙͂l̷̠͐ơ̷̦o̵̥͒d̷̟̆?̴͎͆

Pucci paused, looking at you. "Ah..this town doesn't really have much of a population." In fact, it had been a site of a battle that had occured..luckily, he was strong enough..and he had his good friend to assist him.

"Ah..Pucci, I see you have returned." A deep voice murmured. "?? You didn't say you had friends."

"Ah.." He hadn't told you about his friend..

There was a shuffling noise, before a blonde male emerged, his eyes landing on the two of you as he adjusted his white and gold outfit. He smirked. "So..you must be the Y/N. Pucci informed me all about your situation."

That situation was not what you thought it was.

..Now that  Jotaro didn't exist..Dio had won. Pucci had brought back his friend.

"..Sup." you said.

Dio looked at Pucci.

"..I'll show you to your room."

Pucci said.

This was wrong.

This was too wrong.

•••

"Y/N.."

"Y/N.."

She stared at you. Blood dripped from almost everywhere. 

"Pleaseeee..' Her green locks were also somewhat stained red as she reached out.

"Y/N..Y/N!!"

You jolted awake with a gasp.

What the fuck..what the fuck..what the fuck was that?!

This was wrong.

You stepped out bed, walking out. Who was that?

It was someone who never existed..Haha. Strange that dreams had a tendency to do that sometimes.

You went to get yourself a cup of water.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Pucci asked.

No.

"Yea..just a nightmare about some weird chick."

Pucci was immediately by your side.

"..Don't worry. It wasn't real." He said quickly.

"Of course it wasn't real..but..it made me feel really upset." You admitted begrudgingly.

Pucci pulled you into a hug, suprising you.

"Don't worry. I'm here to comfort you. I'm going to make sure those dreams never come back to haunt you." He promised.

Pucci had won. He brought Dio back, the Joestars were gone..and he had changed his choices.

He hadn't given you the same treatment as the others..yet this was his happy ending.

This was wrong. 

This was wrong.

This was wrong..?

Was it wrong..?

Was it right?

This is right.

You shut out the small voice nagging you to acknowledge something was wrong.

What could've possibly gone wrong?

..With someone like Pucci, you doubted anything would go wrong.

Little did you know everything already went wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 25.9K 200
Traveling to 21st century Florida, where will (Y/N) (L/N)'s Ludicrous Escapade taker her? Part three of The Ludicrous Escapade Based off the Manga, b...
8.2K 380 18
(Name) (Last Name), a girl who was rambunctious and wild. "The life of the party," some would say. A prankster, a joker, always down for a laugh of p...
694 29 10
Not long after Jotaro and Kakyoin graduate from high school, they got married and moved to a small beach like area on the outskirts of Tokyo. And eve...
87 1 30
Jotaro's has been assigned to attend Kyoto University, he is to get a degree in Marine Biology, a subject of his choosing, whilst also tracking down...