☆ I Want To Break Free ☆ Ston...

De _heavensdo0r

Female Insert ____ "...I guess I'll help. But only because I see this as a get out of jail for free pass." ... Mai multe

☆ Character Info ☆
☆ Prologue ☆
☆ Chapter 1 ☆
☆ Chapter 2 ☆
☆ Chapter 3 ☆
☆ Chapter 4 ☆
☆ Stand Pic + A/N ☆
♡ Valentine's Special ♡
♡ Valentine's Day 2 ♡
☆ Chapter 5 ☆
☆ Wowza ☆
☆ Chapter 6 ☆
☆ Chapter 7 ☆
☆ Chapter 8 ☆
☆ Chapter 9 ☆
☆ Chapter 10 ☆
☆ Chapter 11 ☆
☆ Chapter 12 ☆
☆ Chapter 13 ☆
☆ Chapter 14 ☆
☆ Chapter 15 ☆
☆ Chapter 16 ☆
☆ Chapter 17 ☆
☆ Chapter 18 ☆
☆ Chapter 19 ☆
☆ Chapter 20 ☆
☆ Chapter 22 ☆
◇ Halloween Special ◇
☆ Chapter 23 ☆
☆ Chapter 24 ☆
♤ Christmas Special ♤
☆ Chapter 25 ☆
☆ True Ending ☆
☆ Good Ending ☆
☆ Bad Ending ☆
☆ Ending: Jolyne Cujoh ☆
☆ Ending: Ermes Costello ☆
☆ Ending: Foo Fighters ☆
☆ Ending: Weather Report ☆
☆ Ending: Narciso Anasui ☆
☆ Ending: Secret Ending ☆
☆ Final Notes ☆

☆ Chapter 21 ☆

1.3K 74 53
De _heavensdo0r

☆ Chapter 21: We'll Meet Again ☆

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"No.." You whispered. Your fist trembled, before your voice cut through the air, filled with agony.

"WEAAAATHHEERRRR!"

Pucci stood, a confident look in his eyes. "Whatever happened just now..it shows that fate is on my side." He spoke. "3 days from now..it's destiny..the New Moon shall arrive." He spoke.

Weather Report was a quiet man, he always was. But there was always something..charming about him. 

Maybe that's why you had grown accustomed to his presence..maybe that was why you felt like you were in pain..

The clouds cleared, and Pucci and Weather were gone.

"No...NO!" You shouted angrily. "He's getting away again. He kills someone, and then he runs..not this time..no, I'll kill him!" You declared. With that, you ran off.

You wanted more than anything to slam his head into the pavement, and cave it inwards.

When would you see Weather again?

•••

Jolyne got out of the car, alarmed. "..What the hell just happened?! Where's Weather?!" She exclaimed.

The clouds were there once more..and the silhouette of the priest attracted Jolyne's attention. Anger filled her eyes. "Bastard..! What did you do to Weather?!" She then ran at him, using Stone Free to propel herself forwards. Ermes climbed out of the car. "JOLYNE' STOP! IT'S MORE IMPORTANT TO LOOK FOR WEATHER!" She shouted. Yet Jolyne didn't listen. What happened to Weather? What happened to you?

As Stone Free sent a fist barrelling towards Pucci, the priest revealed he was holding Weather. "It's useless to pursue me now. You should spend the remainder of your days with your friends and family, while you still can. Thanks to you and Weather..I have been shown the way to heaven. The New Moon is merely just inches away from my reach at this point." He spoke.

Jolyne's eyes would widen in alarm. Weather..he was bleeding out, his eyes were closed.. "It can't be.." Her voice shook. "...Weather?!" She then exclaimed. Before she could move, Diver Down's fist suddenly rammed into Pucci's head. Anasui wore a grim expression.

"It's no use, Jolyne..that isn't the priest." Slowly, the priest slowly began to turn into that of one of Dio's sons, Versus. "The priest isn't here anymore." He then added. Jolyne had sweat dropping from her face.

"Then..where is Weather?! Where's Y/N?" She exclaimed. Ermes would look around, seeing you weren't there. Worry filled her, and she spoke. "..You and Anasui look for Weather. I'll search for Y/N." She then ran off, as Anasui and Jolyne began to search.

Jolyne looked around wildly, before her eyes laid upon Weather's body, blood pooling around him. "No..! Anasui, we need to get a doctor!" She exclaimed. "Jolyne.." Anasui trailed off. "The wind stopped."

Jolyne's eyes widened. 

No..

No..this couldn't be happening.

"Jolyne, don't blame yourself." Anasui finally spoke. He wished you were here so he could tell you the same thing..he knew you were probably taking this hard, wherever you were.

"..Listen, Jolyne. People have called me a murderer. The papers called me that, and I can't say I disagree with them. When people asked me if I would sacrifice myself for my family, I answered 'No'. I would answer the same now, as my heart was never moved by them." He paused, before turning his head to look at Jolyne.

"Weather was that way too. Weather came back to life when he left that prison, I can tell..so, don't think about what happened too deeply. These past few days, Weather was happy."

"..Weather was already saved."

Anasui began to approach Weather's body. "He left proof for you, too." He then took something out of Weather's limp arms--a disc.

"Weather compacted what he had left into a disc..using the priest's ability to his advantage." Anasui held out the disc for Jolyne, who took it, clutching it close.

"Weather, just one more time...I want to speak to you, one more time, in the breeze.."

"I want to be able to speak to you."

Weather Report: Dead

The snails have disappeared.  .  .

•••

You ran down the street. Where the hell did the priest go? That damn coward..running away. You would kill him..no matter what happened, you were going to kill him. First F.F, then Weather..

What good of a friend were you, if you couldn't prevent their deaths. You didn't realize that tears were falling..for the first time, you were crying. 

You continued running down the street, before hearing the sound of clicking, tapping. Almost like a dog's paws.

You turned, seeing that there was indeed something that looked like a dog..only..it was more robotic looking. Once it saw you, it bared its green teeth, rushing forwards and clamping around your leg.

"The hell..?"

You heard a light laugh, turning your head ever so slightly to see an attractive looking woman, donning a fedora and a long coat. She wore a bright, crazy grin, a gap in between her two front teeth.

"You don't look like the priest, darlin~ You just look like a cute gal that happens to have the priest's scent all over ya." She spoke, her voice low and smooth. 

You narrowed your eyes. "Flattered..but I don't have the time." You snapped, trying to shake the dog-like stand off of your leg.

"Unfortunately for you, sweetheart, I'm not letting you go." The woman circled you slightly. "See, I'm looking for the priest, Enrico Pucci. I have things I want to settle with him." She explained. "My stand isn't necessarily one for combat..but my stand, Hound Dog's bark is as tough as its bite. It's like one of those police dogs that sniff around looking for drugs." The woman then stopped in front of you, laying her hand under your chin, tilting it to the side.

"So, tell me, pretty lady, why is the priest's scent covering you? Hound Dog wouldn't have attacked you if you didn't. Are you his minion? Side chick? Wife?" The woman narrowed her eyes. "I'm not answering your questions, lady." You spoke.

The woman's eyes widened slightly. "Hold on a second..you're Y/N. I know exactly who you are. The girl the priest is obsessed over..this is perfect." She smirked. "Allow me to introduce myself." With that, Hound Dog then tackled you down, growling at you as the woman crouched down, pressing a gun to your head.

"Almost everyone who worked with the priest knows who you are..my name is Simone Presley. He hired me as an assassin long ago..more so, he threatened me to comply..I tracked down and killed a guy who was related to you..and after that, my entire family wanted nothing to do with me..maybe it's all your fault, eh? If I hadn't taken the priest's offer..I'd still have a family."

"..So..if I just shoot you now and present your blown out brains to the priest..he'll be in such a state of shock that I can kill him."

You heard her chuckle.

This woman..she was getting in the way.

You could've found the priest by now.

She could've helped. If she hadn't decided you were her next target.

You could care less about that now..

Suddenly, you brought out Suspicoous Minds, knocking off Hound Dog, before lunging forwards. Suspicious Minds then struck a fist through Simone's abdomen.

"..Get out of my way already. The priest..I'm going to be the one to kill him. I don't give a shit about what you want..you made the wrong choice when you decided to make an enemy out of me." You said, as Suspicious Minds then shoved the woman in front of a moving truck, before you ducked into an alleyway.

What a useless encounter..

"Y/N!"

Suddenly, you were pulled into a hug by Ermes. She was crying her heart out, as you stared at her. "He's dead..Weather's dead!" She exclaimed. "I was fucking worried that the priest killed you too..never leave like that again." She told you.

You slowly but surely hugged her back. "..I..I should've moved quicker. I miss him..I..I just want the priest to die." You spoke, your tone a bit softer than usual. 

Ermes looked at you. "Y/N, it's not your fault. It's the priest. You need to go after him, and beat the shit out of him. But you won't do that without us, got it?" She looked at you.

You paused, before nodding.

You looked at the sky.

'I promise you, Weather..I'll kill the priest for you. You too, F.F. I won't let you down a third time'

You felt a warm feeling close to your cheek for a moment, before it vanished.

'Weather..one day we can meet again.'

▪︎▪︎▪︎

surprise, two chapters in one day

included a mini stand fight just to show that y/n has zero tolerance left

now, we approach the final steps, we get closer and closer to the new moon..

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

204K 9.3K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
25.3K 815 16
You grew up in America, but after a business offer was thrown at your dad, you move to Japan, as a Japanese-American. You get ready to go to school f...
87 1 30
Jotaro's has been assigned to attend Kyoto University, he is to get a degree in Marine Biology, a subject of his choosing, whilst also tracking down...
328K 8.7K 59
𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌 (PRISON x MODEL AU) ✩‧₊˚ [COMPLETED] ˚₊ ‧✩ "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 �...