We are Costellos

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to rea... More

A/N
Introduction
(1) One month
(2) Underground Battle
(3) Spies
(4) Lead
(5) Plan
(6) Auction
(7) Strategy
(8) Rescued
(9) Finally home (part 1)
(10) Finally home (part 2)
(11) Yup I'm dating
(12) Chilling Together
(13) Everyone knows
(14) Vladimir dies
(15) Back Home?
(16) Last night in Italy
(17) Squad's bigger now!
(18) Bandits gang
(19) Ben's sister?
(20) Claire meets everyone
(21) Unexpected Attack
(22) The Cobras
(23) Revelations
(24) Mock Fight
(25) Kai's birthday
(26) Chaos in Italy
(27) Attack
(28) Recover
(29) Recover (2)
(30) Angry
(31) Apology accepted
(32) Date
(33) The one after the date
(34) Squad shocked
(35) Killer's Identity
(36) Madison's secret
(37) Mission
(38) Shocking Revelations
(39) Madison Henry Diaz
(40) Family's Complete
(41) Youngest Diaz
(42) Matteo's birthday
(43) Celebration Continues
(44) Funday
(45) Happily saved
(46) One year
(47) Texas
(48) Lunch at Perry's
(49) Attack on Diaz
(50) Clouds of distress
(51) Proposal
(52) Marriage
(53) The special night
(54) Wedding gift
(55) Successful Attack
(56) Sick
(57) Max's birthday
(58) Twin bond
(59) Forced Deal
(60) Fight
(61) Meeting Henry
(63) Revelation(s)
(64) Found him?
(65) Nicolas
(66) WAR- 1
(67) WAR- 2
(68) Hospital
(69) Reminiscence
(70) Awake
(71) The end
Bonus (1)
Bonus (2)
Bonus (3)
THANK YOU
A/N- (Interpretations/ Designs)

(62) Reunited Diaz family

29.6K 846 1K
By _crazy_hooman_

Valentina's POV:

I got up in the morning earlier than usual. I get ready and head downstairs getting my school bag even though I wasn't going to school.

I go to the kitchen and saw Enzo drinking his usual gross stuff after his workout.

"Hey good morning", He smiled brightly

"Good morning Enzo. I have to leave early today so just inform others so they don't worry", I said in rush picking up an apple so that he doesn't scold me for leaving the house empty stomach.

Enzo gets violent when we don't have breakfast. Let's just say Matteo has experienced it first hand.

"Okay", Enzo frowned eyeing my apple.

I quickly take a bite from the apple before he forces me to eat more food and leave.

I get in my car and drive towards Ryan's place where we all had planned to meet. On the way I had texted Rafael the address he had to come to as well.

I reach his home soon with my fast driving and park the car and walked up to the front and knocked on his door.

The door opened to reveal Stacy. She smiled excitedly and ushered me in.

"Oh we were waiting for you only", Ethan smiled.

I saw everyone had already reached.

"What took you so long?", Liam said dramatically.

"First of all. I am on time. You guys are early. Secondly even if I am a bit late it's allowed...I have seven bears to escape from you know", I sigh shaking my head.

They chuckled and nodded.

"So everyone all geared up? Guns and everything?", Iris asked everyone.

"Yeah. What do you think is in the school bag?", Kai smirked opening his bag and revealing his guns.

"Hey same pinch", I laugh and high fived him.

"Great minds think alike", Kai winked smiling.

"Well it is the only way to sneak out really. What would you do if you got caught strapping a gun in your jacket. Derek would chop your balls out", Ethan laughs loudly.

"If I do something like this without telling him..then yeah", Kai shudders.

Everyone chuckled.

"I'm sorry guys that I'm dragging you all into this. I understand that even you have something at stake here", I sigh sadly.

"Oh come on Val. We're just gonna get a bunch of slaps, kicks and punches over here and possibly an hour lecture from Derek once he finds out because he cares about us", Liam waves my worries off nonchalantly.

Everyone looked at him amused.

"Also you have more at stake here than any of us", Iris said smiling sadly.

"Besides this is for our best friend Mady. So no need for thank you and sorry", Stacy frowned.

"Yeah..just one party later would be enough", Ryan smirked.

"Yup the biggest thank you will be a party night", Kai got up excitedly and moved his hips funnily.

We all laughed at him.

Ethan was grinning looking at him with love. He pulled him in for a kiss which caught Kai off guard but he enjoyed every bit of it clearly.

I looked down immediately missing my partner. God this hurts.

"Don't worry. It won't be long before you'll be snogging Micheal", Liam gave me a cheeky smile and making kissing noises.

I shake my head smiling.

"I'm serious. Once this is all done I can only hope I'll see you both in the next week...if you ever come out of your room banging each other", Liam smirked shamelessly.

"Oh god", Stacy laughs her ass off.

"I'm sorry for my weird boyfriend's explicitly disturbing image which now is in my head too Val", Iris frowns shuddering.

Everyone laughs.

"Can we go now?", I roll my eyes smiling.

"Oh yeah", Ethan smiled blushing.

I open my school bag and take out my gun. I give one to Stacy and one to Ryan as well. I also strap the knives in my leg as usual.

My friend's look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Damn. Aren't we a role model for other students. Carrying such stuff in school bags", Ryan laughs pointing at my bag.

Everyone chuckled.

"Okay listen guys. Yesterday I told everything about our plan to Rafael and Ricardo", I informed them.

"What?", Ryan asked confused.

"Weren't we planning to not tell anyone about this?", Ethan asked curiously

I explained yesterday's conversations to them and his offer to help and my plan and everything.

"Oh okay", Iris smiled nods

"In a way it's good we have back up", Kai shrugged

"Yeah. Now let's go", Stacy said.

We all then leave the house and get in my car and Kai's. Ryan, Stacy and I were in my car as they had the address to this place. The others were following us.

We soon reach this place. We come out of our respective cars and look around analysing the surroundings. I had already recognised this area.

"This is it. Do you guys see that building? There is where they have held Henry captive", I said pointing at the rundown old building.

My friends look at that building and nod in understanding.

"Hmm okay so lets go through the plan again", Stacy said

"Okay so Liam, Val and I have the responsibility to get Henry out unscathed. Ryan and Stacy on the lookout and connected to us through the ear piece. Iris and Ethan will cover us as we go in. Alright?", Kai explains.

Everyone murmurs in agreement.

"Ryan. Stacy I have told Rafael that if I dont come there on time then he will have to contact you and you'll tell them everything. So if you think that our plan has backfired or that we're in danger then you immediately have to inform Rafael", I tell them

They both nod nervously.

"All the best guys", Ryan smiled

"Take care and look after each other and no funny business. Just get Mady's dad and get out", Stacy said nervously

"Yeah okay", we all nod.

Then as planned we all started heading towards the building. I noticed that compared to last time there was less security today.

"Liam take that guy. I'll take this one and remember no noise", Kai said to Liam.

Liam nods at him and they both sneak behind one guard each and twist their neck in one swift motion and put them down. No noise was heard as planned so that the ones inside don't get alert.

They both nod at us once they see the path clear. Iris, Ethan and I head to them and we five get inside without being seen.

"This is weird. Even inside there is less security compared to last time", I whispered to them

We all look around curiously.

"Well they aren't expecting any attack over here as they are under this impression that this place is unknown to outsiders. So, maybe they only had tight security when you came", Ethan shrugged nonchalantly

"I mean you are quite scary so yeah maybe", Iris shrugged looking at me

I bite my lips to hide my smile.

"Okay Val lead the way now", Liam told me

I nod and get in the front. Kai and liam at my flanks. Iris and Ethan guarding us from behind. I started walking the way I was taken to that cell like room. Fortunately I did remember all turns and everything.

bless my memory..

"This way", I whisper and turn at the last corner when I spotted three men.

I immediately take a step back and hide behind that wall causing other four to do the same. They looked at me questioningly and I point towards the guards with my thumb.

"How many?", Ethan asked quietly

I show them three fingers. They sigh and nod. I gestured Kai and Liam to come with me. They nod and we three take out our guns.

I did the count down and at three we three dashed out and shot at those guards killing them instantly. The sound of the bullet had created commotion and we could hear loud running footsteps nearby.

I heard two gunshots behind me and we three turn to see two russian men dead on the ground just behind us. Iris and Ethan come out with their guns raised we understood they had our backs.

We smirk and nod at each other. Suddenly I saw movement behind Iris and I on instinct bend and get a knife from my leg and flip it in my hand.

"Iris down!", I yell in caution.

She looked at me and immediately went down without any question or delay and I launched my knife and it straight went and hit a man sneaking behind her.

Iris looks behind her and sighs in relief. Liam sends me a grateful smile.

"Come on. we need to move!", Kai yells at us.

I ran forward once again and my squad follows me. I soon see the cell like room I went to last time in front of me and I stop right there.

"In there!", I said quickly pointing at the door.

Kai, Liam and Ethan tried to kick and push open the door, but it didnt budge. Iris and I shared a look and nodded.

"Move!", Iris said frantically to the boys.

They looked at her curiously and moved away. Iris and I step forward and point our guns the locks. We both start firing at the door's lock and handle.

bang

bang

bang

The door blasted open and the boys looked at us impressed. Iris and Ethan stay out as per the plan to watch our backs. Kai, Liam and I ran inside the room.

I spotted Henry looking at us in absolute shock. He saw me and his eyes went even wide. I don't know he was more surprised or happy.

I smiled at him while Kai and Liam gawked at him.

"Woah. It's really him", Liam spoke in astonishment.

"Valentina", Henry tried to stand, but fell down wincing.

"His legs are in shackles", Kai grunted pointing at his legs

lndeed his legs were tied up and it somehow looked like it must be painful to even move his legs.

"Guys hurry up!", Ethan yells from outside.

Gunshots were heard from outside and we three shared a frantic look. Kai and Liam ran towards Henry and looked for a way to release him.

"Just shoot at it using your guns", I suggest walking towards henry.

"No Val we cant. He will get hurt along with it if we do so", Kai sighs in frustration pointing at his leg.

Dammit!

I look around for some stone or something. I see a walls was worn down so there was a brick fallen down on the floor.

"Kai get that stone. It'll help breaking it", I said immediately.

Kai looked at the wall I was pointing and sprinted towards it. I turned to look back at Henry who was still in a state of shock.

"Hey I kept my promise. We're gonna get you out of here", I smile wide at him.

"Yeah. But how did you get in?", Henry asked looking at Kai who was now using the stone to break open the shackles.

"Long story. Will tell ya later", Liam grinned.

Henry looked at Liam and nodded.

"Have I met you before?", Henry asked Liam inquisitively.

Liam chuckled and nodded while Kai was trying his best to break that shackle.

"Liam. Childhood friends with Mady. Same school", Liam smirked.

Henry's eyes went wide and his face held realisation.

"Oh yes! I remember! Damn is this really you. I don't believe it!", Henry said in wow.

Liam smiled and nodded. Kai was successful in breaking the shackles.

"Yes! Fucking finally!", Kai yelled in happiness.

I grin wide and stood up. Liam and Kai helped Henry stand up. Then the four of us start walking out.

I saw Iris and Ethan fighting two guards hand to hand. I shot both of them. My friends look at me gratefully. Then their gaze land on Henry and their eyes went wide.

"Wait.. you're Iris and Ethan?", Henry said flabbergasted.

"Oh you remember us! Hello sir!", Iris smiled wide.

"It's really great to see you!", Ethan exclaimed happily.

"Likewise?", Henry said but his face still held confusion.

It was almost funny..

"Hey stop!", I heard someone yell.

I turn and saw many guards running towards us in full speed.

"Quick Liam and Kai get Henry out to Stacy and Ryan while we keep these idiots busy. He is not armed so he is first priority", Iris said annoyed looking at those men.

Kai and Liam grunt, but agree and get Henry out of here. Henry stopped and looked back at us worried like he didn't want to leave us and go.

"We're right behind you!", I smile at him

He nods and they ran out. We three turn towards those men charging at us.

"None of them escape towards Kai, Liam and Henry", Ethan reminded us.

We nod at him and get ready.

I start firing at those men one by one. They fire back and I hide behind a wall. I saw Iris doing the same, but managing to get some good shots. Ethan was fighting hand to hand with one of the Russians.

Soon I was out of bullets and I bend down to get my knives. I flip them two titme in my hand and find targets. Then with full force I throw my knives at them and kill them instantly.

Once the knives were over I started fighting hand to hand.

I kick a guy in the shins and then punch him in the face and knock him out.

I give a once over to the fallen Russians all around me and then look at Iris and Ethan. They looked fine and done with their share of killings too.

"Let's go!", I said and we three ran out.

It's surprising how all this while I didn't come across Dimitri, Enis, Kevin or Oliver.

We were soon out of the building. And the scene outside was no different than inside. Looks like Ryan and Stacy had their fun too.

"Hey!", Ryan waved at us from where they were standing.

We spot them and start running towards them when suddenly a hand grabbed my leg making me fall. I shrieked terrified.

I mean that is creepy as hell.

I looked at my leg and saw one of the injured Russian guy had stopped me. He looked like he will die any moment, but his grip on my leg was strong.

"VAL", I heard my friends yell for me.

I stood up quickly and tried to push his hand away so I can leave while glaring at him.

"Don't think you've won", That guy spoke in a hoarse voice.

I look at him questioningly. His nose and mouth were bleeding. He had gunshot wounds on his body and still was able to talk. Damn.

"There is a reason you didn't find our boss and his friends over here so don't think you've won. He has a surprise for you too", That guy smirked smugly

I looked at him suspiciously when Ryan ran to me.

"Val come on!", He said pulling that guy's grip off of my leg.

"Wait Ryan", I said in a low voice.

He looked at me confused.

"What do you mean surprise?", I asked that man.

"You'll know soon. Probably more sooner now seeing you've rescued my boss's hostage. Dimitri is not going to be happy seeing this. Be ready. He will use anything or anyone to get your mafia. Mark my words", That man smirked.

Ryan and I shared a scared look and then look at that man back who had died now.

We both stand up thinking about what he said.

"What was that?", Ryan asked curiously

"He said Dimitri was not here because he has gone to ready a surprise for us. This man was dying but was pretty sure his boss had the upper hand for some reason", I said thinking what did he mean.

"I'm sure whatever it is we'll know soon. Right now we need to leave while we still can", Ryan sighed looking around us.

I nod and we both ran to the rest.

"Finally! Come on let's leave!", Stacy said relived once she saw us coming.

"Okay Henry, Stacy and Ryan can drive with me and the rest of you can follow our car. We have to go to Rafael and Ricardo before they start worrying about us", I sigh looking at my watch.

It's time and we should be there now.

"Copy that!", Kai smiled nodding and then they got in their car while we walk to ours.

I sensed Henry not with us so I looked behind me and saw him staring at me in some sort of nervousness and fear.

"What happened?", I ask carefully.

Ryan and Stacy stop walking towards the car and look at us curiously.

"Did you just say that we're going to Rafael and my father?", Henry asked nervously.

"I did. They are waiting for us nearby. Look I know you're a little nervous to see them but trust me it's gonna be a crazy happy moment for you. Don't worry", I smile encouragingly.

He looks down and then back at me.

"They know about me?", Henry asks sighing.

"No they don't. We hid it from them because if they knew they will go full on mafia Don crazy and come here themselves. But now they will know", Ryan smiled happily.

Henry made an O face and nodded.

"Look sir. Trust me they love you. They have missed you a lot. There's no need to be nervous. You're gonna see your father after more than 25 years. That must be a great feeling right?", Stacy grinned wide

I look at her smiling and then back at Henry totally agreeing with ber. Henry slowly smiled and nodded.

"Come on. We have tissues in the car so that's a plus if things get too emotional", I shrug trying to lighten the mood.

Henry chuckled and nodded.

We all got in the car and I start driving to the place I asked Rafael to come to. I saw Kai's car was right behind me.

All the way there I saw Henry nervously tapping his legs. Ryan was doing his best to ease his nerves though.

We reach and I immediately recognised the bunch of cars in front of me in this open ground. Rafael and Ricardo were standing there talking. They saw mine and Kai's car and they seemed to relax.

I park my car a bit far from them and turn back to look at Henry. He was already staring at his father with some emotion in his face I didn't seem to put a finger on.

"Hey. I'll go out first and try to ease them into this. It'll be a very shocking news for them. So it's better not to risk them getting a heart attack by straight away looking at you", I smile sheepishly.

Henry smiled and nodded in understanding. I sigh and nod at Ryan and Stacy which they returned with a thumbs up and I get out of the car.

Kai and my friends were out too but they stayed next to their car only. I look at them and they nodded and gestured me to go ahead.

They wanted to give us space knowing what will happen now.

I look forward and smile at Rafael and Ricardo. They were grinning at me. I went and hugged both of them.

"Thank god you're okay", Rafael sighed.

"Yeah we were getting worried. We were just talking about sending a search party for you or atleast contact Ryan or Stacy", Ricardo smiled.

"Well luck was on our side. We managed to get inside and get my leverage out and turn the place upside down at that. Dimitri and the others weren't there", I shrugged grinning.

They chuckled and looked happy.

"That's good news. Ahh thank god. Now atleast Ales won't kill me for hiding this from him", Rafael exhasperated with a hand on his heart.

I laugh and nod. Ricardo chuckled.

"What was your leverage anyway?", Rafael asked curiously.

"Yeah I've been wondering that since yesterday. And all those unanswered questions about what, why and how stuff", Ricardo sighs sheepishly.

"Um yeah..uh actually that's what I wanted to tell you right now", I said nervously.

"Okay go on", Rafael said curiously.

"Dimitri had a man as leverage over me. He would actually work more of a leverage to you than me", I smile softly.

They were frowning confused.

"Us? Who?", Ricardo asked surprised.

"Um don't freak out. It's.. Henry your son", I said softly and carefully to Ricardo.

Those two looked at me in mere disbelief and shock.

"What the hell?", Rafael muttered shocked.

"What are you talking about Val? My son..h-he died and you know that", Ricardo frowns.

"That's what we all thought. But turns out he didn't", I smile happy for them.

They were silently observing me for a second. I let them take it in.

"I don't believe you. My U-Uncle? No", Rafael shakes his head in denial.

"You can ask them. We just rescued him together", I said pointing behind me to my friends.

Rafael and Ricardo look behind me to my friends.

"Is it true?", Ricardo choked out.

My friends nod smiling gently at them. Even they understand the feeling must be so overwhelming.

Rafael and Ricardo look at each other with baffled expression.

"I guess it's high time you see him", I smile wide.

They turn to look back at me still in the zone.

I turn and nod towards my car. The glasses are tinted so we can't see inside it but the ones sitting in there can see us.

The car door opens and Ryan and Stacy get out smiling. Then that particular car door opens and Henry stepped out looking down. Once out he looked up at us slowly.

I heard a huge gasp from Rafael and Ricardo. I look at them. Ricardo had tears in his eyes. He was beyond shocked and baffled. He immediately took a step back with his hand on his heart. Rafael was staring at Henry like he wasn't real.

Henry walked towards us slowly. When almost close to us I realised he had tears in his eyes.

Ricardo and Henry kept staring at each other with tears in their eyes ready to pour any time.

"H-Henry?", Ricardo shutters while whispering with a tear falling down.

"Hey Dad. It's me", Henry smiled losing control of his tears too.

"Oh my god!", Ricardo yells in happiness and immediately hugged his son very tightly.

Henry closed his eyes and cried hugging his father after 25 years.

Fuck this such a happy and emotional moment.

I cried myself , but they were happy tears. I looked behind me and saw my friends shedding tears as well with huge smiles on their face.

I look back at the men of the Spanish mafia who were all staring at their bosses in shock. Some looked at Henry flabbergasted. Some curiously.

Probably the old ones remember him and new ones don't know him at all.

"My son! I can't believe this! You're right here!", Ricardo cried his heart out as his knees gave away and Henry caught hold of him before he could fall.

"Yeah father. It's surreal to me too. It's hard to believe you're right in front of me too", Henry chuckled while shedding tears.

"H-How? I thought..? Mady said? How?", Ricardo asked very confused while wiping his tears.

"It's a long story Dad. I'll tell you once home. I wanna see my daughter and wife. Especially my brother", Henry smiled wide wiping his tears.

"Of course! They'll be so so happy to see you! My god", Ricardo yells in happiness.

Ricardo then let go of Henry and looked behind him sniffing and probably just realised Rafael was there too. Rafael was just looking at his Uncle live in front of him.

"Speaking of family. Meet your eldest nephew and the proud Don of our mafia, Rafael", Ricardo smiled wide.

Henry looked at Rafael and slowly his face got the brightest look ever.

"Oh my god. Rafael? You've got so big, but a copy of Louis I see", Henry chuckled shedding tears again.

Rafael ran and hugged him tightly. Henry was shocked at the sudden movement but then grinned wide and hugged him back.

"I can't believe you're here. I wanted to meet you so bad Uncle. I'm so happy you're alive and right here in front of me", Rafael shed some tears with his eyes closed.

"Me too son. Me too. I'm so happy I finally got to see you too", Henry smiled sniffing.

I wiped the fallen tears on my face and smile happily at them.

"Come on let's go home now! Savannah and Michael will go crazy seeing you and don't even get me started on Dad!", Rafael grinned in excitement pulling Henry's hand.

Henry looked at him fondly and let him be pulled by his nephew. Ricardo looked the happiest seeing that scene.

Rafael must have remembered me and stopped and turned to look at me.

"Val you have lots of explaining to do really. Let's go to your house. Everyone's probably arrived there. We asked them to come there so when we get home this whole thing gets sorted out", Rafael smiled at me.

I take a deep breath and nod. Rafael then took Henry to his car chatting with him. I chuckled shaking my head at them.

Ricardo came to me smiling.

"I know all the questions will be answered soon. But one thing to me is clear that my son is here today only because of you. I can't begin to thank you Valentina. Thank you so much. I owe you big time", Ricardo smiled gratefully.

"You don't have to really", I shake my head smiling.

Ricardo smiled and looked behind me at my friends.

"A big thanks to you kids as well for rescuing and bringing my son safely over here. Thank you so much", Ricardo grinned wide.

My friends smiled and saluted at him.

"Let's go home", I smiled at Ricardo who nodded back smiling.

He walks towards his car and I go to mine. My friends were jumping in joy when I come to them.

"Ahh this is so beautiful! Damn I can't wait for Mady's reaction!", Iris awed excitedly.

"This is indeed a great thing to witness", Ethan said happily.

"Come on let's go to your house for the actual drama scene waiting for us there", Ryan laughed looking at me.

"Yes! Some reunions and patch ups are gonna happen. Can't miss it!", Liam smiled wide.

"Also Val's gonna get bashed for going into Dimitri's den without informing her family..so that's gotta be worth watching", Kai smirked teasingly.

I smack him playfully and he laughs. We all chuckled and get inside our car.

We soon reach home and I park my car and get out along with Stacy and Ryan. Others get out from Kai's car.

Rafael, Ricardo and Henry come out of their car and walk towards us excitedly.

"Okay I think we should go in first and ease everyone into the situation like Val did to you both. It's not gonna be easy for them if we just barge in there with someone they think is dead", Stacy said sheepishly to Rafael and Ricardo.

Me and my friends nod in agreement with Stacy.

"She's right. I think that's how we need to do this", Henry nods in agreement.

"Okay fine. You guys go in. We're right outside the living room and when you call us we'll come in", Rafael shrugs smiling.

Everyone was okay with the plan and we walked inside my house. As discussed me and my friends open the door to the living room and enter it but not closing it behind us so those three can listen to our conversation.

I saw my entire family and Diaz family in the living room waiting for us anxiously.

Xander and Claire were also present there. Xander was on the couch resting while Claire was pacing here and there. She wasn't in the city yesterday but now seeing her I figured she knows what happened in her absence.

When we walk in everyone looked up at us. My brothers see me and sigh in relief, but when they see my friends walking in behind me they frown in confusion.

Micheal and Mady looked at me and my friends very confused probably because we didn't come to school today and also we just entered together.

"Val where were you? You weren't in school so don't lie", Ales said sternly

"Also Ryan and Stacy. Both of you skipped school too right?", Elijah scolded them.

They both sigh and look at me. I nod assuringly.

"It won't be wrong to assume the entire squad didn't go to school either.... except Mady and Michael", Enzo frowned looking at all of us

We all looked at them sheepishly.

"I think it will be a good idea if I call Jim, Derek and all of your parents right now and tell them about you all skipping school like this", Dad threatened us angry.

Oooo the parent card.. damn are we dead or what.

My friend's eyes went wide and mouth open.

"Ahh Mr. Don..no wait Mr. Vince, no..um Mr Costello? Yeah Mr Costello please don't do that", Liam stammered in fear.

Lmao

"Yeah Dad will kill me", Kai said shudders in fear.

"It will be worse for us as Derek and my parents will kick my ass after what we just did", Iris whines loudly.

"Oh yeah", Kai nods sheepishly looking at her.

I bite my lip to stop from laughing.

"I didn't even think about that. Oh god", Liam groans face palming himself.

"We're screwed", Ethan sighs sadly

My Dad looked amused.

"Um..Vince please don't tell Dad. Pretty please", Stacy smiled sheepishly

Ryan let out a big sigh of relief probably knowing no one will tell his poor grandmother and he is out of the radar.

"Ryan you don't have to be relieved. I am like a parent to many. I can be one to you as well. So don't think you're safe", Enzo narrowed his eyes down at him.

"Oh man", Ryan mumbled whining and pouting.

I am enjoying this

"Val we're gonna die soon in the hands of our and Kai's parents if you don't tell them now", Iris gave me a pointed look

"What are you even waiting for?", Kai frowns.

"Enjoying this", I shrug smirking.

They gasp. Liam immediately came and put me into a headlock making me laugh. Ethan then lifted me upside down scaring the shit out of me.

"Okay! I'm sorry. Put my down!", I yell in fear.

I heard a few chuckles from my brothers. Even upside down I could see Micheal and Mady stifling their laughs.

Ethan put me down and I sigh glaring at him.

"Enjoying this", He mocks me showing his tongue.

All my friends started laughing supporting Ethan.

I huff and roll my eyes.

"Okay enough. Now is anyone gonna tell me what's going on?", Ales asked sternly in his Don voice.

We all sobered pretty quickly.

I take a deep breath and look ahead at everyone staring at me expectantly. My and Diaz family along with Claire.

"Okay so um..I know everyone has been wondering about what's been going on with me since two days right?", I start talking softly.

They all nod at me.

"Well I can finally tell you what's going on and I also promised Xander this will be over soon. So here goes nothing", I mutter suddenly nervous.

Xander smiled at me. Everyone else either looked curious or happy that I was finally talking.

"This all started a month ago when I anonymously received a letter in my school locker. It was from.. Dimitri", I said slowly.

They all looked shocked and angry immediately. Some even stood up angrily.

Obviously no one thought I'll say this.

"Wait! Before you guys tell anything just let her complete please", Ryan requested them seeing their expressions.

"Yeah it'll be much better if you hear the full story", Stacy smiled sadly.

They all sigh and sit down reluctantly. Micheal was looking at me worried for some reason. Ales and my brothers looked beyond pissed. Dad..well he was angry.

"The letter said something about him wanting to talk to me regarding something important that's why he wanted to meet me, but I had refused to do so", I said.

Some looked relieved. Some still angry.

"Then a few days ago there was an attack on the twins, Sav and me. Dimitri made that attack because I refused to meet him and he sent another letter to me by the hands of one of his men", I sigh looking down.

I heard a gasp and I look up to see Sav in absolute shock. The twins looked speechless.

"I'm really sorry Xander. If I would have just accepted his letter in the first place you wouldn't be in the hospital", I apologise sadly.

He looked at me shaking his head no like he didn't think I should apologise.
I continue before anyone interrupted.

"Then when I told you guys that I'm going home to get a change of clothes..I uh actually went to see Dimitri", I said looking somewhere else knowing they're gonna go crazy.

"YOU WHAT?", Ales roared in anger.

"What did she just say?!", Xavier asked in absolute shock and annoyance.

"Are you serious right now?", Ben grit his teeth.

"What the hell Val?", Xander demanded pissed.

"How could you be so stupid? You know he is dangerous", Enzo frowned.

"Oh god", Elijah rubbed his hand on his face frustrated.

Matteo looked at me shaking his head angrily. Micheal had a strong fist in his hand and a hard face staring at me.

I look at Dad pleadingly. He had his jaw clenched but his face softens seeing my expression.

"Boys calm down. Let her speak", Dad sais sternly.

They all huff and shut up immediately looking at me to continue.

"Go on", Iris smiled sympathetically rubbing my back comfortingly.

My friends smile encouragingly.

"When I went to see him he was unarmed and alone like he promised he will be. I had my gun though. I wanted to kill him because I was beyond angry for what he did to Xander, Xavier and Sav, but then he told me to do something and I couldn't say no", I said pissed remembering that night.

They all starred at me for a while listening to what I'm saying.

"What did he have against you?", Claire suddenly asked looking at me softly.

Everyone looks at her curiously thinking about what she said. I look at her surprised.

"Well it's obvious Val. You're a very tough nut to crack. I'm sure he forced you but how is my confusion", Claire said

"She's right", Enzo nods in understanding.

"Also what did he ask you to do?", Micheal asked curiously.

My family looks back at me gesturing for me to continue.

"He asked me to um..create problems between the Diaz and Costellos", I said carefully looking down.

There was silence for a second.

"What?", Louis breathes out shocked.

"Why?", Ava asked confused.

I paused before talking, but Ales spoke first.

"Because he wants to break our alliance", Ales said understanding everything.

I look at him and he had a soft emotion on his face looking at me.

Everyone looks at him and slowly everyone understands what's going on.

"Exactly. Dimitri felt that four mafias that is the Costellos vs Russians and Mexican mafias going against each other will have better odds for him. Spanish mafia was a big problem for him", I explained.

They all looked like they never thought I will say this.

"That son of a bitch", Ben mutters shaking his head looking at Ales.

Ales had the same look on his face and nodded at Ben.

"Now I understand why you were acting so different", Elijah sighs looking at me.

"Yeah. You basically did all this after you came back from home...I mean meeting him", Enzo said sadly.

"You were trying to create a fight between all of us and our friends", Matteo had his hand in his mouth shocked.

"You almost succeeded too", Xavier sighs sadly.

"Yeah. Dimitri thought that only I could do it. He said I was smart enough to do all this as I was very close to the Diaz and Costellos", I sigh looking down.

"Not surprised. You were dating one Diaz. You have a sister in law who is a Diaz. You have a a best friend who is a Diaz", Mady smiled sadly.

I nod looking at her. I then look at Savannah who was looking down still shocked.

"Sav I'm so so sorry. I really didn't wanna do anything he said. But I had no choice. I didn't wanna hurt you. Please forgive me. It killed me to say all that. I don't blame you for anything. I'm so sorry", I looked at her with tears in my eyes and biting my lips in nervousness.

Sav looked up to me and her face softened more if that was possible. She came to me and hugged me tightly.

I hug her back and cried. I saw Louis and Ava looking at us with a happy smile. Mady was jumping in joy and my brothers and Claire looked at us grinning. The twins high-fived each other. Ales made eye contact with me and smiled widely and nodded like he was most relieved.

"Hey shh don't cry. I absolutely understand Val. I'm not upset for anything. I knew you wouldn't do that without a reason. It's all good between us sweetie. You were forced and I understand that", Sav smiled holding my face in her hands and wiping my tears.

I nod sniffing and she went and sat down after making sure I was okay.

I mean there is still a long story left.

"You still didn't tell us what he has on you like Claire mentioned?", Dad asked softly

Everyone suddenly sobered up and looked at me seriously remembering that.

"It was a man he used as a leverage against me. He is uh.. actually more close to the Diaz than me. But I was threatened saying he will be killed if I'm not doing what I'm asked to do. But me and the squad rescued him. I'm gonna bring him here", I said softly smiling a bit.

"He is here?", Ales asked surprised.

"Oh yeah. He is outside with Rafael and Ricardo", Liam grinned looking at Mady.

"Huh? Raf and Dad are here?", Louis asked shocked.

"What are they doing outside?", Ava asked confused.

Oh you'll know..

"We'll call him in", Iris grinned and nod

"Just be open minded", Kai said slowly.

"And don't freak out", Ryan muttered.

"Or have a heart attack", Stacy sighs.

Everyone looked at them very confused and I mean it..very confused.

"Oh shut up you idiots. You'll freak them out already. Val get him", Ethan sighs shaking his head.

I chuckled and nodded looking at my friends and shaking my head at their dramatic antics.

I walk out and gesture for the three of them to come in. They looked like they obviously heard everything and were looking at me with a sad smile.

They nod and Henry takes a deep breath. I go in and stand next to my friends waiting like others for Henry to come in along with Rafael and Ricardo.

I soon see them walking in together. Henry walked in the front and looked up at everyone.

After a moment of silence.

Mady and Ava let out the biggest shocked gasp standing up from the couch.
---------------------------------------------------------

HEY guys!!

Damn I love cliffhangers 😂💀🙆

Hope you liked this chapter!!

Please vote!!

Also, you already know next chapter will be interesting to read for obvious reasons, but remember Dimitri also has a surprise for them (his men mentioned)

Stay tuned..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
6M 158K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
2.3M 70.7K 77
BOOK 2 of Serendipity ! Just when Carlotta thought she found her serendipity in Greek Mafia Don Evangelos Kosmos, everything goes to shit. Again. T...
536K 13K 67
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...