Temptress

Von esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... Mehr

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
13 - Cleo | Reputation*
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

23 - Cleo | Careless**

772 6 0
Von esnymybeloved

I came to the conclusion that I could actually hate Harry even more as the days passed.

Being stuck in a hotel room with him, trying to reason and come up with a solid plan, was literally the hardest thing I ever had to do. Mostly because he was an arrogant son of a bitch and very damn stubborn.

And also because he kept teasing me.

Apparently, I was his only source of entertainment, and I had tried to distract him with the television but he had the attention span of a goldfish for anything that wasn't me. He kept staring at me and overanalyzing every little thing that I did, and his eyes were almost intimidating in a way.

We had to wait only until tomorrow so we could go grab the weapons he'd asked Zayn to deliver and the clock just couldn't go any slower. The fact I was trusting him and Zayn on this was beyond my comprehension, but that's when I remembered that Harry didn't know that I knew his friend, and he also didn't know about his relationship with June.
Of course, I didn't say anything, this actually was the safest way for us to get weapons and I hated to admit that it was a good idea, so we had to wait.
I knew Harry needed this time to rest because of his wounds as well, but the painkillers he was taking were helping him and he was taking care of the most serious wound, on the side of his body.

The gunshot wound was too small to even bother him, but the one I was responsible for was definitely going to leave an evident scar behind. It was very confusing how we had gone from trying to kill each other to have to work together because someone else was trying to kill us, life was so fucking unpredictable.

The annoying motherfucker also decided that it was okay to walk out of the bathroom completely naked after every shower, and when I asked him what the fuck he was doing he said he preferred to 'air-dry'. I swear to God I nearly killed him right then and there or bashed my head against the wall.

I knew why he was doing this, he enjoyed having me all flustered and staring at him, I fucking hated that I couldn't help it, my eyes had a life of their own. He knew he was hot, which was dangerous... and spending more time alone with him helped me notice things about him that I hadn't before.
Such as the fact he had four nipples... I was pretty shocked by that. And he had a small birthmark on his ass that I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't staring like a creep. His body made me think of more forbidden things and I felt like I was going to explode.

And constantly being in the same room as him and sleeping right next to him were making me lose my fucking mind, his scent was borderline intoxicating.

His long hair smelled like the hotel vanilla shampoo, but he just had his personal smell that was starting to get stuck on my skin.

That wasn't all, he never missed an opportunity to remind me that he left me a frustrating mess when I was dumb enough to let him take all control, he was seeing this as a challenge or a joke.
Yes, I didn't push him away when I felt his thigh between my legs... I told him to keep going, and that only pissed me off even more because he knew how much he was affecting me. But fuck, it actually felt really fucking good, the most intensity I ever felt in my life.

My bad mood was evidence enough that I would go insane if he kept this up. I had never felt this much tension before and I was about to tell him I would go to a different room on my own when the careless side of my brain had an idea.

Before I went to take a shower, I noticed he was wearing only his boxers to bed tonight, it seemed like there was always a goddamn bulge. I wanted to claw my eyes out because I would end up staring, I couldn't stop myself. The way the ferns tattooed on his hips looked so fucking visually appealing that I'd feel the urge to touch them shouldn't be normal.

His long hair was up in a messy bun and I hated how much my brain thought he looked hotter like this.

His tattoos were completely exposed as he kept checking his phone, the dim lighting from the lamp was enough to make his eyes seem darker, and his eyebrows were slightly furrowed as his attention was focused on the screen.

Speaking of lamps, the bastard always left it on.
Even when he went to sleep, he didn't turn it off.

Was there a reason why? He couldn't be scared of the dark, it made no sense to me.

Maybe he just forgot about it and didn't mind, but the lamp was on his bedside table and I would just leave it be, I'd been so tired that I was sleeping the best I had in years whether it was on or not.

But right now I was thinking about my plan and completely ignoring the sane side of my mind and everything else.

Harry had his turn and his fun, and it was my time to play. It was dangerous to mess with a girl's hormones like he was doing, especially since he was alone in the room with me. I was stubborn too, he didn't know me.

My skin was tingling with anticipation as I showered, the hot water helped me relax just a little but my stomach kept clenching nonetheless.

I was so fucking done with him.

I spent the past twenty-four hours mentally arguing with myself about this, but I came to the conclusion that: fuck it.

He'd have a taste of his own medicine and I was determined to make him just as frustrated as he left me.

My mind was a hazy mess and he was the reason I was in a terrible mood. I let him play with me way more than I should've, that's why he was so fucking confident and cocky. It was a vulnerable part of me that people rarely saw because I was usually the one having to take the lead.

I bet he wouldn't expect this at all, though... he thought he was the only one who could play this game? He should've thought twice before not letting me come, I was pissed.

He kept accidentally bumping into me or raking his eyes down my body as if he was undressing me with his mind for the past day.

Well, he wouldn't have to tonight.

Because I decided to also walk out of the bathroom naked as soon as I finished my shower.

I wasn't nervous about that, I wasn't ashamed of my body at all, I knew Harry thought I was attractive... but the red blinking lights inside my brain were trying to warn me this was a terrible idea that I would regret later.

Well, after this was over I would kill him and his father, so I could simply pretend that nothing happened and no one needed to know about this.

The tension inside this room was making it nearly impossible for me to breathe or think, and I was going to get my revenge.

And I wasn't second-guessing this anymore the moment Harry's eyes looked up from his phone.

Everything else simply disappeared and we were lost inside that bubble again, I underestimated the intensity between us.

"Fuck." He groaned shamelessly, his eyes didn't know where to look and I was quite proud, walking towards the desk where I had placed my clothes as his wide eyes looked all over my body.

I could feel his gaze on me and I was turned on my side as I grabbed my unicorn panties and put them on, giving him a very good show. I glanced sideways at him and he was already sitting on the edge of the bed, with his eyes focused on my snake tattoo before he moved them to my ass... and them higher at my exposed breasts.

He adjusted his boxers and I could see the bulge very fucking prominent now, I was making such a stupid decision tonight... but it was very fun and exciting.

I hated to admit how fucking good this felt, it was really damn dangerous to be playing this game.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He sighed, slowly getting up from the bed and walking towards me like a predator.

This wasn't part of my plan, he was just supposed to watch like I always did with him and I would put my shirt on and get on the bed and then sleep.

Fuck.

His eyes lowered to my panties, then back at my boobs and then my face. His pupils were completely dilated and it was getting harder to breathe with the way he was looking at me.

"Air drying," I answered with a small smile and he grunted, taking a quick and long step towards me.

But I was faster to grab my knife from the desk behind me and hold it right against his left peck, stopping him from getting closer.

He raised his eyebrows at me defiantly, looking down to meet my eyes before he surprised the fuck out of me when forced his body forward until the sharp end of the blade softly pierced his skin.

Oh.

My plan was to keep him from touching me and just get dressed, but the deep moan that escaped from his throat when he was cut made me literally throb.

I knew he had a pain kink, but I didn't know it was this damn strong. I was perplexed and captivated at the same time as I watched the small drop of blood dripping down his toned chest.

I didn't say anything else when I carefully slid the knife lower to his stomach, pressing it slightly to leave a small cut right above the fern on his hip, and Harry's muscles quivered when he moaned again.

It was really addictive... the sound was raspy and raw, he was unashamed of how turned on this was making him and it only spurred me on.

This was definitely a first to me, I also liked the pain but he was the first person I'd met who really enjoyed it this much. He was so fucking hard that his erection was straining against the thin fabric of his boxers and I could see the stain where his pre-come was leaking.

And I dared to slide the knife lower so I could brush it back and forth over his impressive length.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He screwed his eyes shut and threw his head back, the veins were bulging on his neck as his jaw clenched, watching him so vulnerable like this was a first... and now I couldn't stop.

He tried to reach out his hand to touch me but I slipped just the point of the blade under the waistband of his boxers and tugged at it, catching his attention.

"No touching. You can only see." I whispered at him and his eyes met mine as I slid the knife back up on his torso.

I was being so fucking stupid.

"Are you sure?" He drawled, suddenly grabbing my wrist and making me clench my thighs together.

"What was your plan? Get dressed in front of me? Tease me like this and then go to bed?"

"Maybe, it's the same you do," I whispered, but he moved too fast when he managed to unarm me and the knife fell on the floor, the next thing I knew he was grabbing my thighs and hoisting me up so I could sit on the desk.

I got whiplash from his rough movements and his ring-clad fingers dug into my skin mercilessly as he spread my legs so he could stand in between them.

"There's nothing you want me to do, baby?" He whispered, looking deep into my eyes as my breaths became too heavy, and the small drop of blood had reached the waistband of his underwear now. "Don't you want to finish what I started the other night? Is that why you're so desperate?"

Desperate was an understatement, my body had taken full control by now. The look in his eyes was wild and hungry, his bun was slowly coming undone and he looked so fucking hot.

"Yes," I whispered before I could stop myself, I hated how vulnerable I was.

"Been thinking about me, haven't you,? Pretending you could ignore this..." He leaned down to whisper against my lips. "You can't. Did you make yourself come thinking about riding my thigh?"

Shit.

The answer was yes, this wouldn't be the first time I thought about him... it made me feel so fucking conflicted because I would always come so fast but then want to slap myself. I said it wouldn't happen again and here I was... completely at his mercy and not wanting to go anywhere else.

What was wrong with me?

The tension was suffocating and my mind went blank, I had no idea what I had planned anymore and Harry was smoothing his hands up and down my thighs. His touch was warm and goosebumps erupted all over my skin, I was wet before he even touched me if I'm being honest.

He suddenly leaned down, brushing his lips against mine very softly as he groped my thighs again, roughly pulling me closer until my naked chest was pressed against his and he kept one hand on my lower back now to keep me still.

My brain short-circuited the moment I felt his racing heart and I was sure I was stained with the blood from his fresh cut, and he moaned softly when the tip of his tongue ran over my bottom lip.

I lost control, grabbing his hair and crashing my lips into his as my mind kept telling me to stop, but my body didn't care.

I needed this.

Kissing him again was even better than the first time, I was doing it only because I wanted to and nothing else, completely surrendering to it as his hand grasped my jaw and tilted my head back so he could take the lead. His tongue invaded my mouth and I moaned as soon as I felt it, the way his erection was pressed against my center was making my body throb even more and my hips circled on their own.

"Having fun?" He pulled away from the urgent kiss with a sly smile, tightening his grip on my jaw before he looked down between our bodies. "You're dripping aren't you? I'm feeling generous tonight, maybe I'll help."

I groaned when he thrust his hips forward, rubbing his erection over my clothed clit as he slid his hand to my neck so he could choke me. I felt the cold metal of his rings against my burning hot skin and it drove me insane, I moved my hips again to get some sort of relief when he chuckled under his breath.

"Harder, baby?" He whispered, nipping at my bottom lip before he held it in between his teeth, biting down until he broke the skin and the pain was very much unexpected.

"Fuck." I moaned much louder, being very caught off guard because it was the first time that anyone had done this to me.

And I really liked it.

I moved my hand to place it around his on my neck, guiding him to choke me harder until I gasped against his mouth, and he took the opportunity to tangle our tongues again. It was a sloppy kiss, desperate and hungry as I tasted my blood from my cut lip, and this kind of pain made me instantly wetter. I was only used to spanking and choking, even though it was hard to find guys who knew how to do it properly.

And Harry knew exactly what he was doing.

He choked me to the point I felt that pressure in my head and I was already breathless because of the kiss, feeling my heart thumping on my chest when I felt his fingers sliding up on my waist, until his large hand cupped one of my breasts.

"Hmm... been thinking about this." He whispered against my lips, rolling my hard nipple between his fingers and looking down to watch.

He surprised me when he pinched my nipple, not gently at all, and my back arched because of the pain.

"Fuck." I moaned, tightening my grip on his hair when he slowly pulled his hand away from my neck, grabbing my hips as he lowered his mouth to my neck.

His wet kisses were greedy, and he nipped at my skin as his trail moved lower to the swell of my breasts.

He sucked a small bruise right on top of the scar he had left on my body, leaving an open-mouthed kiss right after.

He poked out his tongue to lick a long stripe down to my nipple, cleaning off a smudge of his blood from when he'd pressed our bodies together.

I kept circling my hips, trying to get some kind of relief as his mouth finally captured my nipple, and he sucked it into his mouth as his other hand kneaded my other breast. I knew my boobs were a little too big, but his hands were very fucking large and he knew just how to tease me.

He looked up at me as he flicked his tongue on my nipple, holding it between his teeth before pulling slightly.

"Oh, my god." I moaned much louder, pulling him by his hair so I could kiss him again because I simply needed it.

I felt his smile against my mouth and his hands moving upward on my thigh now, making me shiver.

"Are you wet for me, baby?" He whispered, brushing the tip of his thumb on the front of my underwear.

He knew the answer, he just wanted me to hear me say it.

And when I didn't answer, he wrapped his fingers around my neck again and tugged my body forward.

"I want you to tell me what you want, better yet, what you need me to do." He grinned, brushing his nose along my jaw as he kept moving his finger back and forth over my center.

"Touch me." I breathed, looking into his mischievous eyes.

"Want my fingers in your cunt, baby?" He whispered, this time pushing my panties to the side and allowing the tip of his index finger to rub very slowly on my folds. "Fuck, you're wetter than I thought. All frustrated, aren't you?"

His teasing tone would have made me roll my eyes if I wasn't so fucking turned on at the moment. He suddenly pressed his fingers on my clit, making me squirm as he choked me harder.

"I'll give you what you need." He smiled again, nipping at my bottom lip again, just where he had bitten it.

The sharp pain made me moan his name and that's when he apparently lost control, sliding a finger down to my opening and not hesitating before he pushed it inside me.

"Please, don't stop." I practically begged him and it only spurred him on, he tested a second finger and he slowly thrust it inside me until I felt the metal of his rings pressing on my drenched folds. "Oh, fuck!"

"Do you think this tight little cunt can take my cock, baby?" He moaned against my mouth, starting to move his fingers slowly as he waited for my walls to adjust to the intrusion.

His dirty words made my mouth feel even drier, a huge contrast to the dripping wet mess between my legs.

"Yeah." I had no idea what or why I was answering him, it was like my mind disconnected from my body and I just knew I would regret it.

"Acting all tough when you really are a filthy little girl." He curled his fingers to hit just the right spot inside me and the obscene moan that escaped from my throat echoed around us in the room. "Soaking my fingers, yeah? Gonna come all over them for me, baby?"

I cursed under my breath when he picked up his pace, continuing to choke me when he fucked me with his fingers, stimulating my clit with his thumb at the same time.

God, help me.

I could already feel my orgasm building up deep in my belly and the way he applied more pressure with his fingers around my neck wasn't helping. I knew it'd leave more bruises behind, I didn't care.

My mind was only focused on the insane amount of pleasure I was feeling at the moment.

"Don't you dare to stop," I whispered against his mouth after he kissed me again, and that only made him fuck me even harder massaging the right place inside me as my thighs started to tremble on their own.

"You're already clenching..." He teased me, slowing down his pace and slowly removing his fingers, but before I could complain, I felt him testing a third finger on my entrance. "Can you take another one?
Want to feel you stretching around my fingers... just like you will around my cock."

Jesus fucking Christ.

I nodded frantically, grabbing his shoulders for some kind of support and pressing my fingers over the bandage from the gunshot wound.

His pornographic moan made me clench tightly when he pushed a third finger inside me, and my body tensed just a little before I relaxed, because I was the wettest I had ever been in my life.

"Harry- fuck!" My moan got stuck in my throat when he started a relentless pace, stimulating every single sensitive spot until my legs were shaking and my ears were ringing.

My orgasm hit me all of a sudden, making me grab his shoulders with more determination as the pleasure rippled through my body.

Fire was coursing through my veins and I finally got some relief from the tight knot in my stomach, this was definitely the strongest orgasm I'd ever had.

I rested my forehead against his damp chest when he pulled his hand away from my throat, keeping his fingers inside me as I enjoyed the mind-numbing high. I literally forgot my own name.

But Harry didn't give me much time, he threaded his fingers in the back of my hair and pulled me back right when he slowly removed his fingers from me, keeping his gaze locked on mine as I whimpered.

I watched as he swiftly pushed his boxers down just enough to free his painful erection, and then he wrapped his soaked fingers around his cock, right in front of me. I couldn't look away, this was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

"Want to help me with this?" He asked with a smile, stroking himself slowly and brushing his thumb over his slit, spreading some pre-come. "Or maybe you can watch me..."

Before I could choose between the two options, his phone started ringing.

It felt like I was snapped back to reality and my head started to hurt. The events of the past several minutes kept replaying in my mind like a fever dream, until I realized they were very much real.

Fuck.

Harry cursed under his breath and pulled his boxers back up when he grabbed the phone from the desk I was still sitting on, and I saw his father's name on the screen.

His father... Desmond Styles... the man who killed my father right in front of me.

God, and his son had literally just fingered me.
I jumped off the desk, ignoring his confused look when I quickly put on my shirt and adjusted my underwear, rushing to the bathroom before he could even pick up the call or say anything.

What the fuck had just happened?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.2K 226 23
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
163 3 11
After witnessing a murder she shouldn't have Morgan finds herself in a downward spiral. She knows it's not right but she can't help the feelings she...
25.4K 869 21
In this book, characters from *Frozen, Brave, How to Train Your Dragon, Tangled, and Rise of the Five* leave their kingdom to attend Hogwarts. As the...
805 32 24
Alison is a small child who departed from this world at a young age. And in a very violent way. And she becomes one more angel in heaven. But now, sh...