《Nothing Less》《Bakugo x Kiris...

By MadelineP2

You are a student at the prestigious high school, known for training heros, called UA. You're father is the #... More

Info
Chapter 1. First Day
Chapter 2. Nightmare
Chapter 3. The Sleepover *IMPORTANT TIME SKIP*
Chapter 4. The Sleepover Pt. 2 🍋lemon🍋
Chapter 5. More School Stuff (and other stuff too lol)
Chapter 6. Spring
Chapter 7. Its Happening 🍋lemon🍋
Chapter 8. Egg
Chapter 9. Vacation Pt. 1
Chapter 10. Vacation Pt. 2
Chapter 11. Vacation Pt. 3
Chapter 12. Family (HAS 3 ENDINGS)
Chapter 13. Ending 1. Ejiro Kirishima.
Chapter 14. Ending 2. Katsuki Bakugo.
Chapter 15. Ending 3. Alone.
A/N. Thank You.

A/N

228 4 2
By MadelineP2

Author's note:
Thanks to whoever has been reading my story. Idk how good it is, but I'm starting to not like the story. I have anxiety, and whenever I do something that I'm not extremely proud of, it, like, follows me like all day. I have not been able to stop thinking about this story ever since I started writing it, and because of that it has started to feel old. Idk. But I do want to finish it. But if you have any questions feel free to comment them, and I will try my best to answer them. Writing this story has mostly just been about putting the ideas in my head in a brick and mortar form, which helps with anxiety a lot. If I can get all the unnecessary thoughts out of my head, I can focus on other things that are more important. Anyways, thanks for listening to my little note, bye~

~156 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
266K 4.3K 11
izuku gets asked out, which make him question his sexuality, and if he is in love with his best friend, katsuki bakugou. and when katsuki figures ou...
3.1K 145 23
The bakusquad: A group of people/students of class 2A that are self proclaimed friends of Katsuki Bakugo. that was formed in their 1st year of UA. A...
633 10 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...