๐™ต ๐š ๐™ด ๐™ด ๐™ณ ๐™พ ๐™ผ - ๐™ณ๐š๐™ด...

By lunarino_

๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐——๐—ข๐— - ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ซ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ - ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ_ -โ€ข-โ€ข- โžช "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค... More

๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐™ด๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›.
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ.
๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ต๐š˜๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š›๐šข.
๐š†๐šŽ๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ.
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐š’๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐šŽ๐š–๐šข.
๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ.
๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š•๐šข ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ.
โœฐโ„•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ ๐•Œ๐•ก๐••๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–โœฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š€&๐™ฐ
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ.
๐™ฟ๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ.
๐™ท๐š’๐š–.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•.
๐™ด๐š–๐š™๐š๐šข ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šœ.
๐™ธ๐š–๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š•.
๐š‚๐š’๐š‹๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šข.
๐š„๐šœ๐šŽ๐š.
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š‘. (๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™ต๐š†)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š.
๐™ถ๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š.
๐™ป๐š’๐šŠ๐š›!
๐™ด๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐šœ๐š–.
๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›.
quick update
๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐š๐š‘.
๐š๐š’๐š—.

๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ.

6.3K 233 289
By lunarino_

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"I think we have to take a break, Clay,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Y/N said, eyes red from crying the night before. 

"I- I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't mean to"-
"YOU WERE BUILDING A PRISON FOR ME!"

Dream stepped back at her scream, watching her seethe at him. He gave up on trying to comfort her.

"It wasn't me who wanted to! It was Tommy," Dream argued back.

Her own brother? What the hell?

Speaking of Tommy...

"Where is he? Where is my brother? I know Tubbo exiled him for doing nothing wrong, but, no ones seen or heard from him for months."

Clay sighed deeply, becoming annoyed, "He burnt down George's house, Y/N. I'm the only one who's been in contact with Tommy. He said he doesn't want to talk to anyone else."

"That's not my Tom. My Tom is an extrovert! What are you doing to him," she yelled at him, panic settling in her chest.

Dream evaded from making eye contact with her, looking at the ground before looking back up to her, "fine, here are the coordinates to your brother. there's a nether portal."

Dream shoved a small slip of paper into Y/N's hands. His handwriting was sloppy, rushed, even.

"Th-That's over 170 Kilometers away, Clay. Why is he all the way out there..?"

"Exile is disgusting. Orders of Tubbo."

She shook her head, 'There's no way Tubbo would send away his best friend. Something is happening.'

Y/N turned and left before he could get another word in, rushing to the nether portal in the center of New L'Manburg.

Her fast footsteps faltered when she saw the black and white being following Tubbo. She whispered to herself, "Ranboo," before she shook her head and continued to run.

She had never heard the name before. How did she know? Y/N shook her head, and continued to run.

She arrived at the portal, passing through the purple, glass-like smog, causing her to be teleported to the red realm.

She ran fast, boots clanking against the dusty netherack. When faced with a pool of hot, bubbling lava, she would spread her wings to move quickly.

The nether portal was within sight. Y/N only flew faster, eventually crashing herself into the thick smog of the portal, the red dust turning to green grass in less than a second.

Storm clouds loomed overhead, seemingly becoming heavier every minute. "Tom! Tommy," She called, voice thick with worry.

She continued to race around, eyes flying over the tent, the small log wall that was partially exploded.

The items of every chest within the proximity of the portal were strewn out, making the place seem abandoned.

Y/N's eyes fell over a log structure with a carved pumpkin placed atop it. The sign read: Girlfriend <3. "Tom," she whispered.

That's when she saw it; the mile-high pillar that was extended into the sky.

Thoughts flew through her mind, "No, no, no, Tommy wouldn't- Surely not."—

He couldn't have jumped, right?

Y/N started to dash away, eyes scanning the ground for any footsteps.

'There,' she thought, eyes locking onto a faded sneaker footstep.

Y/N leaned down to access it. The footprint was wide, yet thinned in the middle, with a small 'T' made in the heel. It was, in fact, Tommy's. She had made them for him only a month ago.

She began to fly, following the direction the footsteps took, until she came upon a small, wooden cabin in the snowy taiga.

With caution, she knocked on the door, which was opened by none other than her eldest brother, Technoblade.

Her eyes widened, but remained panicked, "Techno, please tell me Tommy's here."

Technoblade remained quiet, resenting Y/N for siding with L'Manburg during the Battle of the 16th. But the fear in her eyes caused him to let go, answering her a simple sentence, "Not that I've noticed."

Her breaths became raged, forced into the cold air, "Have you even seen him?! He's your little brother for the gods' sake!"

Techno only shook his head, but invited Y/N inside, "You'll freeze."

She nodded before walking into the cozy home, wings shaking off excess snowflakes that had attached themselves to her feathers. She sat at a small, two-person table in the corner.

No words were spoken, but Techno walked to a counter and pulled out an enchanted golden apple, "Please, eat," he said, placing the apple in her hands.

"Thank you, Techno," she said, hushed. She bit the apple and a sudden rush of warmth filled her body, making her realize how close she actually was to freezing.

"So," Techno said as he sat in the chair across from her, "Tommy. Why are you so worried? Isn't he in exile or something?"

Y/N swallowed another small bite of the golden apple, "I checked. His little exile place was torn and blown to bits. I have reason to think he..."

She gulped, remembering the tall pillar in the center of the area, "...jumped."

Confusion riddled Techno's face, "Jumped? What the hell does that mean?"

"There was a pillar. It reached miles into the sky," she said quickly.

Techno's movements seized, "That's not Tommy."

Suddenly, the sound of several footsteps were outside of Techno's house, moving closer. Sounds of armor clanking and hushed chatter came through the windows with the cold air.

"Dammit," Techno cursed, "They've found me."

He pulled on his own netherite armor, grabbing his axe and some potions in the process.

"Techno! Let me help," Y/N said pulling on her own armor and pulling out her bow.

She pulled potions of poison from one of Technos chests, dipping the arrowheads in the elixir.

"No! I'm not going to risk your life, Y/N! You were the only one who believed in me. You cant fight," he explains, eyes growing glassy.

"...That's the reason I'm fighting with you. Not for you," she cleared.

He sighed, handing her his sword, "If we go down,"

She took it from his hand, "We go down together."

Techno walked outside, Y/N following behind in his shadow. She flew up to the roof, pulling her bow off her back and knocking a poison arrow in between the beads.

She drew the string back to the corner of her mouth, prepared to fire when Techno gave some sort of signal.

His hand came up beside his face when he was about to engage in a conversation with the people.

She closed her right eye, aiming for the heart of the smallest of the bunch. Somehow, they still haven't detected her sitting upon the roof of the cabin.

Techno drew two potions from his belt, slamming down onto the Earth beneath him, then slammed his hand down to directly in front of him.

Y/N released to string of her bow, landing a hit on the small one's arm. He cried out with pain, looking forward to see her couched on the rooftop.

"Guys! Up there," he cried, pointing directly at Y/N's shadowy figure. The other three's heads snapped forward. Techno continued to attack, but one broke off from the mass of battle, headed towards the house.

She knocked an arrow of slowness, landing a hit on his foot, slowing him down a great load.

It was then she realized who it was.

Quackity.

She gasped, lowering her bow and looking closely at the others; Tubbo, Ranboo, and Fundy.

"No. Shit! Shit," she started to say as her grip on her bow fell, falling to the ground.

Quackity quickly took notice and grabbed it before she could, running to the side of the house.

Y/N followed him into the house, watching as he shot an arrow into her side. She screamed in pain as he ran past her, not taking a second glance as to who he shot. In Alex's mind, anyone who sided with Technoblade is a fucking traitor.

Alex grabbed the reins of Carl, Techno's horse, leading him out.

Y/N felt herself grow weak, blood pouring from her side, listening to the faded yells from outside. She tried to move, but it resulted in her losing more blood.

The voices were screaming, 'GET UP. FIGHT. BLOOD.'

She was too weak to give in. Eventually, she let herself drift to sleep.

"Please wake up," she heard from within the pitch black.

Y/N's eyes scanned around, only hearing the same sentence over and over again, "Please, wake up!" Then the voice became harsh, "WAKE THE HELL UP."

Her eyes flew open, seeing that she had now been tied entirely to a saddle. Carl's saddle.

The sounds of her chains attracted the people in front of her. "Mornin', Traitor," she heard Ranboo speak before looking at her face, at which he gasped at.

He backed away from her, still holding the chains that prevented her wings from moving.

Y/N heard his chatter with Tubbo behind her, "I've seen her before, in my head. She was the one who tried to save me from the voice."

"Are you sure," Tubbo asked, "Y/N has never been... One to talk to others."

Ranboo nodded, "I'm sure."

Suddenly the chains holding her wrists were pulled tighter, yanking her whole body forward.

She cried with pain, the binds were too tight.

A strike shut her up, "Stop struggling, we'll be there in a few minutes," Fundy said, voice laced with venom.

Y/N took quick notice of the one who was leading the group, Quackity.

His hands were wrapped around a black chain leading to Techno's hands.

Techno had been stripped of his armor, weapons, and potions, left defenseless.

Y/N continued to struggle, moving her legs, arms, neck, and wings, all of which were bound with chains and shackles.

"STOP STRUGGLING," Quackity yelled at her. She was taken aback by his sudden outburst, confused and frightened that her best friend would turn on her like this.

"Alex," she began, "What are you doing?!"

"My job, Y/N. And my job was to arrest Technoblade and any accomplices and bring them to justice."

New L'Manburg came into view, along with a stage with a cage and an anvil dangling highly above it.

A sudden heat wave hit Y/N, making her want to throw up.

They were going to kill her today. Her time had finally come.

The voices only whispered now, 'blood, blood, blood. Blood for the Blood Goddess.'

She let them take over, her eyes turning a deep red. Strength turned her emotions into dust, making her completely apathetic.

With a small tug, the chains at her wings fell apart, falling to the ground.

Ranboo watched in confusion from behind as the chain in his hands sunk. Y/N then shot up, flying towards the sun, only to be caught by an arrow in the wing.

"I GOT HER! YES," Fundy yelled, watching as she sunk back to the Earth. Her own nephew had betrayed her.

With a loud thump, she slammed against the ground, gaining the attention of someone standing on their balcony a few meters away.

"No, my daughter," the voice cried, full of stress. "Philza go inside, this is none of your concern," Fundy said, harsh.

Alarm rose in Phil's chest as he watched his grandson pull the arrow from her feathers, now stained with blood.

He watched as his daughter pulled her head up, tears running down her face, and tried to pull herself away, only to be kicked in the head by Fundy.

Another cry of pain and she went unconscious.

Techno then tried to struggle out of his binds to get to his sister, but Quackity pulled him back. No one thought they would ever see Tenchnoblade crying.

But he was.

"No! You're hurting her, Fundy," Techno cried out. Quackity then yelled at Techno, "Shut up! You can't help her."

Techno watched as Fundy grabbed Y/N's ankle, dragging her behind him like a prize he got from hunting.

In her unconscious state, Y/N was dragged away.

Techno was worried, struggling against the chains at his wrists.

"PLEASE, SHE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT," he cried out, voice strained. A look of panic crossed over Tubbo, but he only shook it off.

'He's a murderer. An anarchist. But, Tommy is his brother. And if Y/N is all he has left...

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
What happened to Tommy?'
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☻︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

꧁☻2175 words︎☻︎꧂

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ

Hello! I'm pleased to announce that someone (@kunomys ) has made fan art for the book!

IM LITERALLY IN LOVE THANK YOU!

Please! If you ever make fan art for this book, feel free to reach out to me at lunarino_#7397 on discord! I love seeing everything you all do!

Also! I need help here, my dear readers. I plan on writing new books. But i'm stumped as what to write. SO! I've came up with a few ideas!

feel free to vote on whichever one you would read!

I can always change the OC ones to readers if y'all want!

Love you!

-Autumn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 22 11
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] [๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š–: ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šž๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ] ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š’๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘...
20.8K 873 25
|๐™ฃ| ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ยซ_________________________ยป |โ€ข๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
508K 19.9K 30
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ง ๐ฃ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ...
617K 20.9K 64
"๐™ค๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™–๐™! ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š-๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก?" สœแด‡ ษขแด€๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด… ษชษด ๊œฑแดœส€แด˜ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡, แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ Qแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแดษด แดกแด€๊œฑ แด€ แดŠแดแด‹แด‡. "๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™š...