𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
𝕋𝕎 - 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕪 (?)

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"We need the element of surprise ,"☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"We need the element of surprise ,"
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Eret said as he began to lead everyone to an unknown location. Y/N felt a strange put in her stomach as he dug into a small hole in the hill.

A tunnel opened and a slight gust of wind blew out. Eret began to walk into the long tunnel, the faction of L'Manburg following behind.

"Eret what is this place," Y/N asks, audibly concerned. "This, Y/N, is the final control room."

Everyone was intrigued by the chests stocked with armor and potions, but Tommy was intrigued by a button in the center of the room. He slowly bent down and pushed it in.

Erets smile grew into a hideous grin as he dragged his cape over himself as a shield. The rest of L'Manburg was bombarded with potions of harming. Niki and Y/N, being close together, held each other close, Y/N wrapping her wings around Niki to protect her.

"Down with the revolution, boys...
It was never meant to be," Eret said, allowing himself to be heard by all the people in the room.

Y/N looked up from holding Niki, "Eret, please help us!" "Why would I help you," Eret said, turning to her, "I wish you never, ever gain independence."

He turned and left the room after sealing any sort of exit. Y/N ran to everyone around her, starting with Niki, "Niki, please tell me you're ok." "I'm ok, thank you for saving me."

"Fundy, are you doing ok," She hurriedly moved along. "Just... Just a little cut up," he returned. "Tubbo, are you hurt at all," She asked the brown haired boy. "Scratched up and sore is all," Tubbo smiled through the pain.

She quickly moved to her brothers, "Tommy, Will, are you two hurt at all..?" Tommy looked defeated but managed to slip out a simple "no."
Wilbur sat on the floor wincing from the unbearable pain coming from his left leg.

"It has glass shards," Fundy spoke, "He jumped in front of me." Y/N moved Wilbur's royal blue coat, and slipped off his boot. His leg was covered in blood. Y/N managed to pick him up off the ground, and ordered Tommy and Fundy to open one of the escapes.

They did so and the tunnel entrance crumbled to bits. Y/N took off into the direction of a faint light. The end of the tunnel grew closer and closer, but so did her vision of someone at the end of the tunnel, Dream.

Y/N hesitated before running faster. Her legs were in excruciating pain and her body ached more and more with every step. She eventually made it to the end of the tunnel and burst out, unfolding her wings from her shoulder blades, knocking down Dream.

She gave him no mind to Dream as she ran into the van, placing Wilbur down onto the table in the center and grabbing a first aid kit, tweezers, and a regeneration potion.

She opened the red box and handed Wilbur a towel from the inside, he took it and looked at her strangely. "Will, put it in your mouth. This is going to hurt you like hell."

Wilbur did as Y/N said, and she began to pull bits of glass from his calf. "It's ok, breath, one more," she assured him the whole way through.  Wilbur continued to yell and squirm whilst she pulled the shattered fragments out.

When she completed pulling the shards, she simply handed him the potion, "Drink. It's going to heal the cuts."

Wilbur quickly downed the potion just as the door to the van bursted open, Dream, George, and Sapnap being the ones to do so.

"Wilbur, run," Y/N yelled to him. He got up and limped out the back exit of the van. She grabbed an sword from the wall and charged all three of the attackers at once. Sapnap fell to the ground after one sweep.

Y/N kicked Sapnap in the stomach so he would stay down longer. She managed to land a hit on George's shoulder, leaving him yelling in agony as the blade cut. George sunk to the ground, next to Sapnap.

Dream, all the while, was missing every single one of his attacks on the girl. Her speed was immaculate. Once his team was on the floor, Dream noticed something about the girl. Her eyes were noticeably... Red.

He spaced out for too long and had the blade placed against his throat. Y/N snarled, "I should've killed you when I had the chance. You are behind this, Dream. I wish I never even-."

"Drop the sword, Y/N," Eret said from behind her, aiming a loaded crossbow. Y/N turned, never letting the sword leave Dream's throat, "I taught you how to use that, Eret. Don't be a fool. These ones," She gestured to Dream, "They only want complete power over us. Don't let them have it."

"I'm sorry," and with that, Eret pulled the trigger. The arrow plummeted into the girls hip. She was unfazed. Eret realized his mistake when he saw the dark red bubbles floating from Y/N's wound. "Strength," Dream whispered.

She pulled the arrow from her side, and held it in front of her, "Really, Eret? Really? I'm not fucking stupid. I knew you would be here to aid Dream somehow after that fucking stunt you just pulled."

The four were in shock. George and Sapnap silently watched from the floor, mouths agape. Dream watched from right in front of her, too astonished to even attack her.

Eret was the victim of Y/N's 'Death Stare', as they called it. His feet seemed almost stuck to the ground beneath him.

Y/N pivoted around on her heel, "And you, Dream. You are fucking out of your mind! Never in my twenty years of life have I ever seen someone so power-hungry. I bet you're proud of yourself, really."

Y/N picked up her sword once more and drove it straight into Dream's sleeve, sticking him to the wall of the van. She then strode over to Eret and punched him straight across the face,

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"Don't come crying back to L'manburg when you realize your mistakes."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

꧁☻︎1053 words☻︎꧂

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
I AM FREE FROM THE CAPSULE THAT IS MY ROOM. I AM NOW BACK IN SCHOOL. I AM CURED!!!!! Thank you all for the get better wishes. They really worked :). okie, I finally finished the next chapter and damnnnnn y'all kinda badass ngl 😳 see you all in the next one! Thank youuu!

-Autumn☔︎︎☔︎︎☔︎︎