𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜.

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛: 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜.

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎"You're dead, Dream

☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎
"You're dead, Dream."
☞︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☜︎

Y/N deadpanned to the masked figure when he accepted a duel from Tommy. "What makes you think so," Dream questioned back, his face bearing a shit-eating grin.

"Because if you hurt him, everyone on your land pays," She whispered, seething at him, her teeth clenched together. The winged female grabbed his collar and jerked him forward, her lips to his ear, "And you... You will most certainly never see the light of another day, Dream."

Y/N turned and left, going to the group of L'Manburgians standing around Tommy, trying to convince him to think things through.
"I've already thought this through," He would tell us. "Tommy, really, he's a tyrant! He'll shoot," Y/N yelled at him through the small crowd.

Tommy locked eyes with her, and immediately felt immense guilt. Y/N was pushing her way passed Niki, Wilbur, and Tubbo to get to her brother, "Please, Tommy! I know him, I've been stuck with him! He doesn't care! He'll shoot you! I'll lose you forever!"

At her final sentence, something broke inside of her. She began to cry hysterics, clinging onto the royal blue coat Tommy wore, "I can't do it again, Tommy!"

Everyone, including Dream's little possy, watched the girl break down in front of her brother. Tommy only stared ahead before placing a hand on her head, "I have too. This is for you, for Wilbur, for Tubbo, for L'Manburg."

He walked ahead before having a short conversation with Wilbur. Niki leaned down and placed her hand onto Y/N's back, "He'll be okay, Y/N. He's Tommy. He's your brother."

Y/N said nothing, only latched onto Niki in a deep embrace. The two hugged until Y/N managed to calm down just enough to stand and move to her brothers side. "If you go down, Tommy, I'm going to kill that son of a bitch."

Tommy chuckled, "For me?" Y/N turned her head to him and smiled, "Anything for you."

Tommy have her a hug and turned to the wooden path. Tommy's heart beat heavily in his chest, beads of sweat forming on his forehead. Wilbur took his place in between the two duelers.

Tommy and Dream were face to face, even though they stood a good 4 feet apart. Dream seemed to have no worry in the world as Wilbur began to speak, "I shall count to ten. At each number, a pace shall be walked. Once I reach ten, you turn and shoot, or you turn and raise your bow to the air as surrender."