BTS Imagines

By VetVictoria

It is what it is. Short stories about BTS members in AUs. There will be no requests allowed here as I only ta... More

Into It
Requests
Bullying: V x Bullied Reader
Mafia AU: Jin Mafia/Doctor x Artist Reader
Artist/Idol: Suga Idol x Reader Artist
IRL BASED AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/ Meena Kim x ?
IRL Based AU x Traveling x Yandere: RM x Y/N/Meena Kim x ? II
Yandere Insecure YN x JH: You're My Dandelion
Dream Fantasy AU x Yandere: Gods Maknae Line x Water Goddess Y/N
Psycho x Professor x Chubby x Body (+): Hobi x Chubby Reader x ?
Fairytales Retold AU x Chubby: Little Red Riding Hood- RM x Chubby Reader x JJK
Part 2 of FR AU x Time Warp x Chubby Reader: RM x Y/N x JJK x ?
IRL AU X Body (+): Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU X Body (+) II: Jin x Chubby Reader (W/ED) x Jimin x ?
IRL AU x Body (+) III: Jimin x Jin x Reader x ?
Criminal AU II: 'Criminal' Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N
Fantasy AU x FR AU: Pocket Thief JK x Thicccccc Belly Dancer Y/N
IRL Based AU: RM City Mister x Y/N Country Chubby Woman x V
Meet Cute At A Party: Chubby Reader x Jin x V
Fantasy x Horror AU: Chubby Doll Reader x Single Father V x Yan. JK x JM
My Precious SnowDrop
Bunny Hold Me Please
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys: Chubby Y/N x MY x RM
Squished Between The Big Bad Boys (II): MY x Chubby Y/N x RM
IRL Based AU: Being Leftover- V x Single Mom Reader x ?
- 1Verses P~1 -

Criminal AU: Criminal Yoongi x Chubby Single Madre Y/N

93 3 2
By VetVictoria

Please make sure to check out  YOONGSVT as I've initially requested these ideas to and wrote their own version. I'll be trying to write my own interpretations of the same concept with of course a unique twist of my own.

So if you haven't please do check them out.

*Trigger Warning: There will be obscene language and also mentions drug dealing, kidnapping and organ trading. Reader discretion is advised. Also, need I remind you that the characters mentioned in this imagine doesn't reflect the real character of the people that do exist and that includes you Y/N, she may not act like the person you are, but for the sake of the situation, drama and the plot I purposely scripted to pan out a certain way, please don't bother shaming these characters for their choices and focus on the root of the problem- evil- and that evil can come in many shapes and forms and we as human beings should be wary and aware of who we trust.

____________(1)___________

Y/N's POV:

"I'm sorry Miss L/N, I'm afraid I can't be able to watch Savy [short for Savitri] tonight" (A/N: and yes I named your daughter that after that one Ted Ed video ; ).)).

"Well that's okay Amanda. Thanks for letting me know ahead of time. I'm sorry to call you at this time of the day as I really need to head out."

"That's fine Miss L/N. However, do you mind if I ask one of my guy friends to babysit Savitri? He's free right now." I heard some commotion in the background as soon as she finishes. I'm still doubtful of inviting a strange man over to my house, especially someone to guard my precious joyful daughter.

"I don't know..." I said in concern since this man is a stranger, however Amanda reassured me, "What you don't trust me at least?"

"It's not that. I've never seen or heard of the man and you expect me to just have him babysit my child?"

"I'm sorry but that's all I could do," she said. I sighed admitting defeat that I've got no other option, "Okay, you can just sent him over. I really need to go."

"Okay, I just told him and he texted me saying he's on his way over" She explained and I sighed in relief.

"Good. And goodnight."

"Goodnight to you, Miss L/N."

I end the call and simply slouched my body on the couch patiently waiting for the man to arrive.

I have to go now or otherwise my grandma will be going through one of her episodes on her own. I asked a neighbor of hers to check on her by telling them where the spare key is and they told me that she was unconscious.

They obviously called the emergency number and I knowing the news wanted to go to her so bad but I didn't think bringing my child to the hospital would be good either since she's peacefully sleeping and she needs to go to school tomorrow.

Ding-ding!

I heard the door ring and I immediately went over to grab the handle and open it to see a young man with a scar over his right eye and his clothes all tattered and wrinkled, while wearing several chains around his neck, even one with what seems to be a masked face.

Not gonna lie he smells kinda funky as though he's been running to get over here.

He looked at me, almost into my eyes and I say "Are you the one Amanda sent over?"

To which he stood there kinda confused for a moment before he reluctantly nods.

"Oh come on in." I invite him inside and he enters into my humble abode. I obviously close and lock the door after him and he looks around as though he wanted something.

I don't know what it is but the guy Amanda sent for me is suspicious.

"What's you name?" I asked him to which he said "I'm Min Yoongi."

"I'm F/N L/N and I'm thankful you were able to make it here in time."

"No worries. As you were saying."

"So here's what you need to know' I explain to him "My daughter, Savitri is an active and sensitive child so words do affect her and I rather she not listen to any curse words because it won't be good for her."

"Do you think I'm the type of person to be doing that in front of children?" He asked to which I replied, "I'm sorry but you do kinda remind me of someone who would" I chuckled to which he just glared at me to stop.

"Okay, I'm sorry,' I go on "She needs to wake up at 6 am to get ready for school and she also needs help with getting herself ready, such as giving her a bath, putting on her clothes and also styling her hair."

"Wow and you do all that for one morning?"

"Correction- every morning. It's part of parenting." And he just smiles politely.

"Okay then. I will be get her ready for school. By the way what does she like to eat for breakfast?"

"I usually give her cereal and some fruit for breakfast, so that should work."

"You're tired aren't you?" He asked and I nod my head "Yeah I'm drained and I'm on a tight schedule. If she wakes up let me know, okay?"

I wrote down my contact info on a sticky note and gave it to him.

"Here's my number. Call me if you need any help."

I walk away and see him watching me from a far giving me a kind smile before I leave for work.

_____________(2)_____________

Yoongi's POV:

I'm Min Yoongi and I've been hiding in the dark for years, living my life underground, as I know the consequences of what will happen if I resurface again.

My criminal record won't let me go but I to this day I swore I was innocent to only get locked up and be put in jail for 17 years, but thankfully I was able to get out after 7 years thanks to a deal I made with the police.

"Your job is to catch the criminal who's responsible for kidnapping children in their own homes without any sign of intrusion. This is a dangerous individual and we have no trace of this person or have any idea about what happened to the kids. So you better find and catch that monster. So that you can be freed."

I've been traumatized by my experience inside prison and I've learned to be grateful for the opportunities I get here even if it is so little.

I was obsessed with making my own music and I used to have a friend who I now call Eee who had put me through this shit in the first place.

Flashback:

"So what is it that you want to talk to me about?" I asked my older friend Choi Tyeon.

"Yoongi-Ah, why are you so cold?" He asked me in a defeating yet unsettling tone which alarms me.

"Just let me know fast because I'm in a rush right now" and he immediately pulls out a a small packet of what looks like white powder.

I thought he would be joking around and wasting my time with crushed up chalk and prancing me as he usually did however, "Wooosh," he snuffed the drug. "Do you also want some?" He asked to which I backed myself away from him, "Yah! Have you gone mad! What the hell is wrong with you?! What the fuck man! Why bring me into this shit?! I'm so done! I can't even bother with you right now."

I was about to leave before he runs up in front of me taunting me again with the small packet of drugs.

And when I finally managed to break free from him it was too late the motherfucking cops showed up and arrested the both of us for getting involved in a coke sale.

"Please do a test on me. I've never done any drug like that on my life. I promise!" To which they didn't buy it and because I was broke and couldn't afford to get myself out of this predicament I lived being labeled as a 'criminal'.

My family didn't even bother to see me as I knew they wouldn't. I mean who would want to see your child in this state after kicking them out thinking they will grow out their dreams and become an adult.

But here I am pathetically yearning for them to see me, to let me know that things will be okay and I will be cleared of all charges and be happier.

I know they are not stepping a foot here to see me.

And so I did suffer for 7 years, until the warden Chae Yura approached me.

"If you want your prison sentence to end now and have no record in your name, will you be willing to do exactly as we tell you to do?" She asked me as if there was a choice for me to begin with.

"You'll have to track this unknown suspect. This is a dangerous criminal.' She drank some water before saying "Your job is to catch the criminal who's responsible for kidnapping children in their own homes without any sign of intrusion. This is a dangerous individual and we have no trace of this person or have any idea about what happened to the kids. So you better find and catch that monster. So that you can be freed."

Present:

I walked around looking at the silent rooms. This would possibly be the most peace I've ever gotten in a long time.

It feels unsettling as I'm always expecting the worse to happen since nothing has ever been the same.

I just want to free to do want I've always wanted to do.

I check all the windows and doors in the house to see that they've all been closed and locked off, so how does this one guy keep on kidnapping children if the doors and windows are locked.

I checked in on Savitri and as soon as I open the door, I see him, holding her sleeping figure in his arms. I immediately lunged myself towards the man who was trying to escape from her bedroom window where I realized that the bolts were unscrewed and that his hands have been covered with gloves.

So that's how he's able to get inside without any physical evidence of 'intrusion' and he would always place things back the way they were once he did his job.

"Ahhha!" Savitri screamed as I knew she would as two unknown men are fighting like rabid animals in her room that she always felt safe in. I feel bad for traumatizing the innocent girl I'm supposed to be babysitting, but I've got to do everything I can to protect her.

"AIsh!" The intruder cried as he tried to pry himself off of my grip but I didn't let him get close to the window and I tackled him down, pinning his back against the ground while I kept serving him punches on his face until he is knocked out cold.

I look over to see Savitri shaking and confused by my presence. "It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." I reach my hand over to her to which she hesitantly came forth and reached it.

I held onto her small hand and comforted her in the dark with the moonlight illuminating through the window.

I quickly get out of the hug and take her bedsheets to tie down the wanted man I've been chasing down two days prior. I called in Warden Chae and eventually she told me to keep him their until the proper reinforcements come in to handle the situation. Eventually I did call Y/N and told her about what happened. She said that she'll be over there and immediately hung up.

I dragged the guy along with me "Savitri come with me" I bobbed with my head to which she understood and also came rushing over downstairs to the living room, where we both sat on the couch waiting for the cops to arrive. However as Savitri slept on my shoulder, I kept my eyes peeled wide open watching for any suspicious activity from the unconscious man.

_______________(3)____________

Once the cops arrived, Warden Chae immediately arrested the man and eventually sent others to arrest me. "Wait, but why did you arrest me? I thought we had a deal?" I asked her to which she replied, "Yes we did and I just discussed with the judge this morning. He wants to see a retrial in your case and because I got you involved in this case, things can get messy and I have to do everything I can to protect you. SO I have to put you in custody again for one more night and you'll have to get prepared for your re-trial tomorrow morning."

"Ahhh... after all this... I've gotta go back" I say to her and she nods her head disappointingly, "I wish I could do something about it. I did my best. And about the kid, I'll have two officers be here until her mother arrives. From there, I'll have to convince her to stay elsewhere until this situation is cleared."

"Thanks" I bowed to her and she just simply walked away before stopping to say "Don't thank me just yet, you still have to keep fighting on."

I slightly chuckled in agreement while watching her figure get smaller as gets into a vehicle and drives out the street while another officer ushers me to a separate vehicle.

Before we leave, I see Savitri, wrapped around with a light grey comfortable blanket, watching me from the barred window, as if she's looking at me with her tearful eyes persuading me to stay with her, but I can't. So I smiled at her to reassure her that things will be okay and thankfully I saw how a female officer read the situation and put her arm around her, while she and Savitri watched two cop cars slowly drove out of the lane. The one I'm in is obviously tailing the car the kidnapper was arrested in.

I took a quick glance to see the two officers take Savitri inside her home.

____________(4)___________

Y/N's POV:

As soon as I heard from Yoongi as to what happened I did my best to get over to my place. I drove rushing past other cars, at times risking myself into getting a ticket to check if things are okay.

Thankfully I wasn't caught.

Once I arrived to my familiar driveway, I parked my car inside my garage and went inside the house to see two officers, one a male officer and a female officer sitting down on the couch watching over my daughter who is sleeping on the couch.

They noticed me and they both get up, the male officer introduces himself to me "I'm Officer Kang Leeyun and this is my partner-" "Officer Han Yeji" she answered and I hesitantly smiled.

"Oh, thank you for looking after my daughter for the night." I went over to her, carrying her sleepy figure over my shoulders and cradling her in my arms for my own comfort.

"I appreciate it." I cried to which Officer Han says, "It's our job. Don't thank us for doing it right, okay?"

"Ma'am," Officer Kang speaks, "do you have another place to stay the night?"

"Not for now, but I'll see if I can do something about it tomorrow. I'll probably call her school to see if she can get a day off so I can figure something out."

"For now, all we can do is stay the night and secure the place. Will that be okay with you?" Officer Han asks to which I agreed. "Yes it will be difficult to see arrangements now. By the way, what happened to Yoongi, the babysitter I hired, I've yet to give him his paycheck?" I asked them to which they coughed, "Well ma'am... did you not know?" Officer Kang asked and I get uncomfortable by his tone.

"Know what?" I questioned to which he sighed "Min Yoongi is a convict."

"What?" I say in shock.

"Yes, it's true ma'am. You hired a babysitter that was a convict." Officer Han ended.

I panicked as this whole time I couldn't believe what my ears heard. All this time, I've been worried about grandma I forgot to do the basic thing a parent should do. This doesn't feel like a failure- it reminds me of an inescapable death- that I had miracle intervention from Yoongi.

Or just who was he?

"Do you mind if you watch her please?" I set Savitri back on the couch. "I need to make a quick phone call" to which both officers nodded. "No problem."

I bowed and excused myself from the room calling Amanda, "Pick up. Please pick up...."

"Uh... heLLo?" I hear her droned morning voice.

"Amanda, I need you tell me the name of the person who was supposed to babysit Savitri tonight" I spoke in a serious tone to which she groaned and replied with, "Robert Artie Shwartz. Yeah he was the one who was supposed to stop by. Why?" My blood ran cold. So this whole time I've allowed a criminal to look after my child and he also saved my child from a dangerous situation as well.

"Well that's strange he called me and said that he was at your house?" What?

"Amanda, do you mind checking what time did Robert called you?"

"Okay, I'll check... give me a second," she says and I impatiently tap my feet on the floor and she says, "he said that he called me around 10 pm to say he was here."

"Okay, thanks for letting me know," I say to her to which she replied "No problem."

I hang up the phone and check my recent calls to see that Yoongi called me around 10:11 pm. So if Amanda says that Robert came by my house around 10 pm, then Yoongi called me about this intruder a few minutes afterwards, that could mean that the man Amanda sent was the intruder...

Or that Yoongi is lying.

But why do I want to believe in him?

After awhile, I spoke with Officer Kang and Officer Han about the incident and I dished out on Amanda because she's partially responsible for this too. But I know that none of this would've happened if I took the right steps in the beginning and did things the hard way. Bring my child with me to the hospital and stayed there for the night so none of this would happen.

However, none of that happened.

I am stupid for letting myself trust people so easily.

"Thank you, Y/N-shhi for letting us know. We'll still be here to protect you and your child since you both are involved in this highly-sensitive case and it's best to get you and your child witness protection. I'll even suggest possibly moving elsewhere."

"Ah, well then I'll get my daughter to my bed and go to sleep. If you're looking for snacks I have in that corner cabinet there and next to that cabinet is the place where I store coffee, sugar and other sweetners." I pick up my daughter and was on my way to head out before Officer Han says something, "Thank you Y/N-sshi. We've got it from here. Please get some rest. You must've had a long day and need to get ready for tomorrow."

"Yes. But is there something that I can ask from you two?"

"And what is that?" Officer Kang asked to which I respond "Is it possible for me to say something to Yoongi?"

"Sure, but out of curiosity, why do you want to ask Y/N-sshi?" Officer Kang speaks to which I say, "I want to be able to properly thank him. He was here for my daughter when things could've gone horribly wrong. It's my fault mainly. I should've figured something else instead of relying on others to help me out."

"Y/N-sshi," I see Officer Han look at me with sincere eyes, "It's not your fault. It never was, but we'll see what we can do. For now please get some sleep for your sake."

I nodded my head silently as I go to my room, set my daughter under my covers and I rush over to my bathroom, preparing myself to face another day, however, it will not be comparable to any of the days I had before.

A/N: I'm gonna end the chapter here before I make this into another part two, because this is a long chapter, beyond 3.6K words. So I have to make a part two which will come out later. I will be busy this weekend as I have some stuff to catch up on so I won't be writing as it takes away too much of myself. But from time to time, when I get tired of studying I'll be back to respond and/or read other works here (specifically BTS because they are the 'greatest muses of our time' and I don't want to live in another timeline if it means I'll miss out on spending my youth without them).

So stay safe guys and always look after yourselves ; ).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 269 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts
20.8K 978 36
Requests (Open✅ | Closed) Have you ever wondered 'how your wedding with Jungkook will be like?' or 'How, you, a mafia leader found yourself dating...
712 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
434K 12.7K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...