Stray kids Boyxboy

By Stray_kids_2002

OT8 Oneshots THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH REAL STRAY KIDS. THIS IS JUST A FICTION. IT ONLY USES THEIR NAMES. EVE... More

Hyunchan- The Rare Hybrid
Hyunchan - The Rare Hybrid(3)
Lee Felix
Minsung- Littles
Minsung- Littles(2)
2Min- Mates(1)
2Min- Mates(2)
OT8- Pack Mates(1)
OT8- Pack Mates(2)
OT8- Pack Mates(3)
OT8- Pack Mates(4)
Talk about it<3
OT8- Pack Mates(6)
OT8- Pack Mates(8)
OT8 - Pack Mates(9)
OT8 - Pack Mates(10)
OT8- Pack Mates(11)
OT8- Pack Mates(12)
OT8- Pack Mates(13)
OT8- Pack Mates(14)
OT8- Pack Mates(15)
OT8- Pack Mates(16)
Finding You- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(2)- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(3)- SKZ Ships
Finding You(4)- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(5)- SKZ Ships
ME
OT8- Pack Mates- BONUS
Coming home- SKZ SHIPS
OT8- Pack Mates- Bonus Chapter(2)
OT8- Pack Mates- Bonus Chapter(3)
New Oneshot
Finding You(6)- SKZ SHIPS
Finding You(7) - SKZ SHIPS
OT8 - Pack Mates- BONUS

OT8- Pack Mates(7)

14.5K 541 404
By Stray_kids_2002

Word Count-  3,769 Words

Hope you all like this<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix ran around the whole castle's kitchen while speaking out orders for everyone, fulfilling his duty as the Royal Chef of the Kingdom.
"Don't put that much spice in it! Channie Hyung does not like spicy things." Felix smiled sweetly at the maid who was preparing the curry for their dinner, instructing her as per his mates' likings. His mates loved his cooking and so he decided to take up the responsibility of the head chef in the castle only a week after meeting his mates. He takes care of everyone's diet now.

Felix was like no other Royal Omega. He was different in every way possible. His manners, his kindness, his sweetness, his jolly nature and his love and care for everyone always made him unique. Two days into the Castle's Kitchen and everybody was in love with Felix already. He was just so sweet and patient with the maids. He never just barked out orders like all others head. He was there with his workers at all steps. From preparation of the food to the tasting of everything that was made. He once even baked cookies for all the staff, handing out everyone enough for themselves and even their families.

"Majesty...I am afraid that this is the last bowl of rice. I apologise for my mistake. I should have been more accurate with the quantity." The maid bowed. Her eyes stick to the ground as she was too afraid of what she believed was going to happen.
"Why are you saying sorry? I am the one who is in-charge of this and the food is enough. You are the only one who has not eaten, right?" Felix replied, kneeling down to look at the maid's face when she showed no sign of standing straight.

"Majesty! What are you doing? Please-you can never kneel. Not in front of me!" The maid panicked, stumbling back in shock. Never in her 54 years of life has she seen a Royal Omega kneeling in front of a maid like that. Some considered this as an insult to their status and the some even did not want to enter the kitchen as it would ruin their expensive silk clothes. However, Felix did not hesitate once before kneeling.

"But...ma'am, you are elder than me. What is not right with kneeling in front of the elders?" Felix shrigged, standing up from his place on the floor.
"I don't like talking when I can't see the other person's face!" Felix whined like a kid.
"I am sorry that I hid my face-"
"Please don't say sorry. I should be the one to apologize. You got startled because of me." Felix said, bowing respectfully.

"Moon Goddess! Please forgive me for my sins. I made the Royal Omega kneel and the bow apologetically. Please, Majesty, you have a way higher status than me. Please don't do this." The maid argued, worry written all over his face.
"What are you talking about? How can I higher than the woman who has been feeding the whole castle for years? It's okay. You have made no sin." Felix shook his head, smiling a bit in the end.

"But, Majesty-"
"Please don't say anything else. You are elder than me and I will always respect you. Just take this food home. I know you have not eaten dinner today." Felix said, picking up the tray of food before handing it to the lady.
"You worked hard today! I will see you tomorrow. Thank you for your recipe today." Felix greeted and bowed again, saying goodbye to the lady.

"No words! I can see that you are tired. Please go home." Felix interrupted as soon as the maid opened her mouth to say something. The other lady smiled before leaving the kitchen premises.
Felix let out a sigh, his shoulders slumping down. He was tired from all the work that he had done today. Not to forget, he was hungry as well. He had not eaten dinner. It was one of his habits to eat after everyone had eaten in the castle, even the maids and the servants.

He looked around himself, his eyes searching for food. He internally cursed when he remembered that he had given out all the fruits from the storage to the Orphanage in the afternoon as soon as the news reached him that the facility was out of food. What was he supposed to eat now? He was too kind to ask someone else to make something for him and he was exhausted from all the work to make it on his own.

"I will just go to sleep I guess." He whispered to himself, shoulders slumping down before he sighed. His stomach grumbled in protest at the thought of sleeping hungry. He can't even go out and eat because all the shops would have been closed already.

"Are you tired, love?" Felix's head snapped towards the sweet melodic voice. Hyunjin. The Omega didn't reply anything back, just staring at his blindfolded mate.
"Your food is in my room. Please hurry before it gets cold." Hyunjin said.
"How did...how did y-you know?" Felix asked, his voice full of confusion.
"You underestimate my powers, love. Do you seriously think that I would not feel your hunger?" Hyunjin chuckled, shaking his head. Felix only grinned, walking towards the Luna before pulling him into a tight hug. Hyunjin returned the hug with same efforts, pulling slightly away to kiss Felix's forehead.

"The Royal Omega's presence is required immediately by the House of Affairs." The guard said, bowing to Felix. The younger smiled at him before nodding his head. The House of Internal Affairs came under Hyunjin. He wondered why the Luna was calling him in the morning. It was very rare that a meeting of House of Affairs took place unless the matter was of a grieve importance.

"Is everything okay?" Felix asked the guard standing in front of him.
"I can't reveal any information in the presence of slaves-"
"Kitchen staff." Felix grinned, correcting the guard's mistake. He didn't like when the authorities call the poor ones' slaves. They were one of the main reasons why the castle was always excellently managed and balanced. There was nothing without them They held importance too.

Felix was taken back when he thought that he heard a growl from the Alpha guard. He wondered if the guard actually growled or not. Why would a castle Alpha Guard growl at the Royal Omega? Hyunjin has taught him about handling the Alphas. They easily get angry and annoyed, especially when Omegas try to outsmart them. However, there were laws protecting the Omegas which have proven to be useful till now.

"Please follow me." Another Beta guard chirped in, feeling the thick atmosphere getting uncomfortable with the passing seconds. Felix nodded his head even though he had a bad gut feeling about it.
"Let's go." Felix said, taking off his apron and keeping it aside before starting to walk behind the guards.

"Please go in" The guars said before bowing along with the other Beta guard when they stopped walking in front of Felix's room.
"Why is the House of Affairs having a meeting in my room?" Felix mumbled to himself, face frowning in confusion. Nothing about the whole deal sounded right or good. He wondered if this was some kind of scheme but House of Affairs is under Hyunjin. The Luna would not do any bad to him. He is his mate.

"Jinnie Hyung-" Felix called, entering his room with hesitant steps. He has never been called to such meetings before. It was his first time and he did not want to mess it up for anyone. Much to his dismay, there was no reply from the other.
Felix stopped in his steps and bowed as he saw three officials standing near his bed in their silk green robes. The others repeated the action, showing their respect to the Royal Omega.
"He is here." One of them said and Felix let out a yelp when his room's door was closed behind him.

"Where is Hyunjin Hyung?" He asked innocently, looking at the three officials with confusion. Hyunjin wasn't in the room, no one was except the three officials and five maids that had entered behind Felix without him knowing.
"The Luna is out with The Blood Alpha on their weekly survey along with their other mates." The official replied.

"Oh-Yeah! I tend to forget things. We discussed it yesterday." Felix tried to smile his best but couldn't. There was a thick layer of tension in the room and it made him uncomfortable. He fidgeted at his place, feeling small under the stare of the elderly officials.
"I was called in for a meeting-"
"Get to work." An official interrupted Felix and the maids started to take out white sheets from the container that they bought with themselves. The young omega furrowed as he saw two maids carrying a big pot with hot boiling water with them. He gulped as his mind started to wonder what in the world was happening.

"What is going on?" He asked, eyes not leaving the maids as a big white sheet was hanged from the ceiling like a curtain which divided the room into two. His back shivered, fear filling his head when he got no answer from anyone.
"I asked what is going on!" He said, his voice a little sharp as he started to panic. He didn't know what was happening.

"Please drink this." Felix's head snapped towards a maid who was standing in front of him with a cup containing some kind of red liquid in it.
"What is this?" He asked, looking at the liquid sceptically.
"Your cooperation will be appreciated. Kindly drink this, your highness." The maid repeated, looking down at the ground.
"I will not drink this unless I know what is going on." Felix stated, shaking his head.

Felix walked towards the officials with his trembling feet.
"I will not repeat myself. Tell me what is going on right now." He said, inside shaking but his voice was stiff and stern.
"We are not to mention it unless Luna or the Blood Alpha is present." One of the officials replied.
"Both of them are out right now and that leaves me as the in-charge of the castle. As a working King, I order you to tell me what is going on." Felix stated, his heartbeat only increasing when he heard a maid said that they are ready.

"I am sorry but I can't-"
"What the hell is going on?" Felix yelled, taking everyone by surprise. No one in the castle has ever heard his that deep voice and his anger was not even the part of their wildest imagination. But here they were, witnessing the Royal Omega get angry where in reality he was just scared. He did not know what was happening and he was afraid.

"The Mystic ceremony." One of the officials replied, head hanging low. Felix's eyes widened as he tried to process what the other had just said. His lips trembled in fear, legs shaking.
'No...No...this-can't-' he thought in his head, his heart weaking in fear.

"No." He whispered, slowly shaking his head in denial.
"We apologize but this is how law works."
"No." He said, a little louder this time.
"You can't refuse." One of the officials who Felix recognized as Jongsuk said.
"I can and I am refusing it." Felix replied.
"You are not allowed to refuse, Omega." Jongsuk replied, shocking Felix as the elder as suddenly dropped all formalities towards Felix.

"Who says that? Whose order is this? Hyunjin Hyung and Chan Hyung would never allow this!" Felix shouted, eyes shaking as fear started to engrave itself in every inch of his body.
"House of Affairs can work independently in absence of the King and Queen if the matter is of importance."
"You can't do this!" Felix yelped again.
"Don't disobey the laws, Omega!" Jongsuk yelled back.

"You were waiting for this important. It is all planned. This is not fair. What kind of law is this?" Felix argued, stepping away from the officials.
"This is the law to protect the throne of the Blood Alpha. He can't have disloyal Omegas. Cooperation is advised." Another official stated.
"I won't do this. As the Royal Omega of this Kingdom-"
"You are just an Omega during the ceremony. The ceremony beholds no position." Jongsuk stepped in.
"I don't care! I am the Royal Omega of this Kingdom. You can't do this to me." Felix replied as he thought about ways to get out of the situation.

"We are just following rules."
"What kind of rule is this? What kind of law is this?" Felix shouted.
"Cooperate. Omega." Jongsuk sighed.
"I will not cooperate. Something that harms the self-respect of an Omega can never be law." Felix said.
"Why are you resisting so much? Maybe you really have been tainted and the rumours are true-"
"Think before you speak to me." Felix's voice dropped down in tone.
"If the rumours are not true then go through with the ceremony and prove it." Jongsuk replied.

"I will not accept the ceremony and that is my final decision." Felix stated, eyes full of anger and determination.
"Are you sure that it is your final decision?" Jongsuk asked, stepping towards Felix but the Omega didn't budge from his place.
"Yes. Now, wait till Chan and Hyunjin come back. You are all going to jail for this." Felix said, looking at everyone in the room before turning around and walking towards the door.

"We have heard enough Felix. Since, you are not going to cooperate. We will use force as per the rules." Jongsuk said and Felix stopped in his path. He turned around slowly, eyes wide and body shaking.
"Fo-rce?" His voice was too low to even amount to a whisper.
"Maids. Get him ready." Jongsuk spoke and soon two of the male maids were walking towards him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-yung." Hyunjin gasped, his heart suddenly clenching in his chest. Changbin stopped the horse that they were riding on immediately, looking at his mate with concern.
"What is wrong?" Hyunjin started to sweat immediately, pupils dilating as a strange feeling filled his body. His stomach churned and he let out a little whimper from the pain.

"I don't feel good." Hyunjin gasped out, throwing his head back on Changbin's shoulder as his chest started to hurt more with passing seconds. His mind became fluid and he almost whimpered out when someone screamed inside his brain, a ringing noise coming into his ears. What was happening?-he didn't know. He has never felt like this.

"Stop!" Changbin yelled and the whole team came to a halt including the Blood Alpha who was leading them
"Is everything okay?" Chan yelled out from his place, pulling on the reins to stop his horse.
"Hyung...something is not right with Hyunjin." Changbin replied back.
"Jinnie-" Changbin said loudly and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist when the other almost fell off the horse.

Within moments, all of Hyunjin's mates were standing around him while he lied under a shaded tree with Chan's arms around him.
"Hyung...should we take the blindfold off?" Seungmin suggested, kneeling next to Chan.
"We can't in public." Minho replied.
"But he is clearly in pain. The blindfold isn't helping him." The young beta argued, looking at the Luna with worry.

"Hyunjin...love...what's wrong?" Chan tapped Hyunjin's cheeks, trying to get an answer from him.
"Feli-x...I-I can't feel t-the bond." Hyunjin mumbled out, a whimper following his words.
"He is back at the castle. Nothing is wrong with him. Don't worry." Chan tried to assure the Omega, knowing very well that Hyunjin always gets stressed out when he is not able to feel his mates.

"No!" Hyunjin shook his head, teeth clenched.
"Love-"
"Take me to h-him." Hyunjin interrupted the Alpha as tears streamed down his face when the bond only grew feebler with time.
"We have to complete the round, Jinnie. Please stop stressing yourself out." Chan gently whispered in his ears but Hyunjin wasn't listening at all.

"The b-bond is weak. P-please...let's go..." Hyunjin mumbled out. Chan sighed. They had to complete the round. It was necessary since their schedules won't allow them to make another trip around the city and he had to show that the Blood Alpha and his mates were there for the people. The round was important and he himself wanted to see what has been going around as he was the one responsible for everyone's wellbeing. He wanted to make sure that they do a good job.

"Hyunjin..." Jisung whispered, sitting down on the ground beside Hyunjin. The Luna did not say anything, only turning his head to look at the Beta.
"Do you remember when I was alone in the castle to handle everything because you all had to go to another town?" Jisung asked softly, his hands moving to cup Hyunjin's cheeks.

Hyunjin nodded his head slowly, waiting for Jisung to continue.
"Good. Do you remember how you all came back halfway when you were worried that something was wrong with me?... the symptoms are same as that time too." Jisung stated before he leaned down to kiss his Omega's forehead.

Hyunjin again nodded, keeping quiet.
"My point is that you are just overwhelmed from yesterday's events. Don't worry. Felix is fine. Who would dare to harm the Royal Omega anyway?" Jisung said and everybody else agreed. Hyunjin whimpered as another wave of pain flooded in his chest.

"I-it hurts..." Hyunjin said, shaking his head.
"Hyunjin...this is because you are constantly thinking about Felix. Wait a second." Chan said as he started to get up with Hyunjin in his arms, bridal style.
"I will help him distract." Chan said and started to walk towards a secluded area since he would have to take off Hyunjin's blindfold.

Hyunjin wondered if Jisung was right but his bond was Felix was feeble too...it was weak and the rope was trembling. He whined as he heard another scream. What is it?
"Love...calm down. Okay?" Chan whispered gently and soon Hyunjin felt his blindfold being taken off. He slowly opened his eyes only to stare into Chan's red ones. It was the Blood Alpha's allure.

"Just relax." Chan whispered, his voice gentle and soft, holy water for Hyunjin's ears. A red circle slowly formed in Hyunjin's dark blue iris...he had entered the trance. His body visibly relaxed and fell almost limp in Chan's hold. He helped him wear his blindfold again, fingers gently tying the red cloth around his eyes in the most delicate way possible.
"It's okay. Just an hour more and then we will go back to Felix." Chan said, getting up before he helped Hyunjin get up as well. The younger Omega nodded his head, following the Alpha.

Something snapped inside Hyunjin as soon as he heard the word 'Felix'. Felix! He could not feel their bond anymore suddenly. Were his powers growing weak or was Felix hurt? Even the weak bond was gone.
"Felix..." He whispered to himself, latching onto Chan's arms who was helping him walk in darkness. An elderly general came running to them to help Hyunjin since all the Royals were required on the horses to lead.

"Luna?" The general furrowed his brows as he felt the Omega's hand shaking. Chan had just distracted his Omega. Nothing could break Chan's allure then how the hell was Hyunjin thinking about Felix again.
"Let's go back! Please!" Hyunjin was able to speak properly since all his pain was gone, thanks to his Alpha's allure.
"The Alpha wants to continue." The General replied, shaking his head.

"I really don't feel good about this. This is different...something is definitely wrong with Felix. I can feel it!" Hyunjin almost yelled at the middle ages general who was taken aback for a moment. Hyunjin wasn not even half his age and yet here he was yelling at him. They were near to the rest of the team and now everyone was staring at the Luna crazily yelling about how they needed to go to the castle.

The General felt a wave of anger wash over him but he kept his cool, not wanting to cause a bigger scene. He was an Alpha and Alphas never take disrespect that easily.
"Luna-" The general tried to speak but was interrupted by Hyunjin.
"Please! Let's go back! I cannot-"
"Luna-" Again.
"Hyung. I am not even feeling bond." Hyunjin continued to hyperventilate, ignoring whatever Chan said to him.
"Luna, listen-" and Again.
"We have to go back! Now!" Hyunjin almost yelled the last part. That's it. The general's anger surfaced his brain.

"Bang Hyunjin!" He harshly yelled at Hyunjin, making the other quiet down immediately. All eyes were on Hyunjin as the Alpha's anger started to unravel. The younger boy took a step back in fear. Angry Alphas are never good news.
"Hey!" Chan growled from a distance, walking back immediately to Hyunjin.
"Mind before you speak." Chan said, voice dripping with venom as he for a moment forget about the fact that the other was older than him.

"Hyung! We can deal with this later. We have to go back!" Hyunjin whined, hands waving in the air to look for Chan until the elder held them and pulled his Omega close.
"Jinnie...love...realx, okay? Nothing is wrong with Felix." Chan tried to assure the Luna but the other wasn't having any of it. There was something boiling inside of him.

"Love. We are not going back and that's final." Chan said, a little sternly this time.
"Chan Hyung, please?" Hyunjin started to beg.
"No." He shook his head, dragging Hyunjin towards his horse.
"Please Chan Hyung. I have never felt this scared before. This is something serious." Hyunjin said, his voice breaking in the last part.
"Jinnie-"
"Please. Please. Let's go back. I need to go back-I-p-please!" Hyunjin sobbed, shaking his head.

"Minho!" Chan called and soon his Alpha mate was standing beside the King and Queen on his horse.
"Take Hyunjin back to the castle. He will get himself sick at this rate." Chan said, helping Hyunjin up from Minho's horse. The other tightly held onto Hyunjin's waist with one hand, not wanting him to fall.

"I will complete the round and come back as soon as possible." Chan stated before walking away, only waiting for a nod from Minho.
"Please...hurry!" Hyunjin whimpered, his blindfold wet from crying.
"Don't worry, love." Minho kissed Hyunjin's temples before they took off towards the castle. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Votes and Comments are accepted.

-Do rate the chapter out of 10.

-Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.8K 35
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :ilovefreckles: :; ❝𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦❞ ↳ [a stray ki...
15.9K 636 23
You should be with them, I can't compete. CURRENTLY EDITING THE STORY ! Started: 5-4-2020 Officially ended; 19-1-2021
24.7K 664 50
It's hard being in the spotlight, especially when you have the biggest crush on one of your group mates. Stray Kids all find themselves in a tangle o...
361 11 26
A story of how an ordinary girl wrote her name in the hearts of many even with all the obstacles in her way. Stray Kids X Fem Reader Updates every Sa...