Temptress

By esnymybeloved

i do not support ella in any way. this book is a comfort book for a lot of people and some people haven't fin... More

1 - Cleo | Slithering
2 - Harry | Tempest
3 - Cleo | Dangerous
4 - Harry | Temptation*
5 - Cleo | Disguise
6 - Harry | Wrath
7 - Cleo | Poisonous
8 - Harry | Distraction*
9 - Cleo | Coinsidences
10 - Harry | Risk
11 - Cleo | Confrontation
12 - Harry | Puzzle
14 - Zayn | Secrets
15 - Harry | Paranoia
16 - Cleo | Invasion
17 - Harry | Surprises*
18 - Cleo | Regret
19 - Harry | Alliance
20 - Cleo | Lies*
21 - Harry | Weakness
22 - Zayn | Careful
23 - Cleo | Careless**
24 - Harry | Peculiar
25 - Cleo | Preparation
26 - Zayn | Hours
27 - Harry | Darkness
28 - Cleo | Tempwork
29 - Harry | Desire**
30 - Cleo | Reality
31 - Harry | Torture
32 - Cleo | Denial
33 - Harry | Irresistable**
34 - Cleo | Chase
35 - Harry | Fear
36 - Cleo | Cold-Blooded
37 - Harry | Homecoming
38 - Zayn | Powerless
39 - Cleo | Frustration
40 - Harry | Sinful**
41 - Cleo | Evidence
42 - Harry | Reckless
43 - Cleo | Spoiled
44 - Harry | Addiction**
45 - Cleo | Powerful
46 - Harry | Safety
47 - Zayn | Hallucination
48 - Cleo | Familiar
49 - Harry | Worry
50 - Cleo | Craving**
51 - Harry | Feelings
52 - Cleo | Deceiving
53 - Harry | Jealousy**
54 - Cleo | Reveal
55 - Harry | Undercover
56 - Theories
57 - Cleo | Join
57 - Zayn | Forgetful
59 - Harry | Intruder
60 - Niall | Headache
61 - Cleo | Impulse**
62 - Harry | Trust
63 - Zayn | Observe
64 - Cleo | Challenge
65 - Harry | Guest
66 - Cleo | Cruel
67 - Harry | Pain
68 - Cleo | Together
69 - Harry | Lust**
70 - Unknown
71 - Cleo | Recover
72 - Harry | Hateful
73 - Zayn | Friendship
74 - Cleo | Trigger
75 - Harry | Passion**
76 - Cleo | Feast
77 - Niall | Gone
78 - Harry | Wasted**
79 - Cleo | Broken
80 - Harry | Invitation
81 - Unknown
82 - Cleo | Beginning
83 - Harry | Verge
84 - Cleo | Fallen
85 - Harry | Light
86 - Cleo | Ashes
87 - Amber | Choices
Epilogue - Harry

13 - Cleo | Reputation*

564 4 0
By esnymybeloved

I hadn't slept in over twenty-four hours, ever since I ran out of that VIP room, and it was probably a terrible idea to keep this up. But my brain just wouldn't shut the fuck up.

I was very fucking lucky when I didn't run into anyone on my way out of that hallway, stopping only to thank Alice and pretend everything was under control as I hoped Harry was bleeding to death in that room.

Alice was so oblivious to what was really going on, she just smiled at me and said that she was glad to help whenever I needed it. Well, she wasn't going to think this way once she discovered the dead body left behind, even though I wasn't responsible for this death.

She knew I was there to meet Mark and it was no coincidence he would show up dead, but this was already part of my plan. Sadly, no one would believe her or even listen to her, because Alice was the one who let me in. So there was no way she could tell her bosses about me without getting herself fired or killed. They didn't know my name or anything else about me.

Yes, I often carefully planned things through... unless a certain green-eyed son of a bitch decided to interfere. I was always prepared, which was why I managed to get out alive that night... but I knew we'd meet again and the next time it wouldn't be by accident.

Harry was too arrogant to let this go and, well, I fucking stabbed him. I'd be pissed if he stabbed me and I'd see it as motivation. The fresh cut on my throat, joining the fading purple bruises on my neck, was a constant reminder that he nearly killed me.

But once again, I won. Harry seemed hesitant around me, despite the suffocating tension and adrenaline consuming us whenever we were alone.

He was weak and dumb, like any man was.

Not dumb enough to try anything that could break the truce between our families, especially now that he had literally killed Mark. I still didn't know why he kept asking me what my job was or why he broke his neck without thinking twice... something was very wrong about this whole situation.

Two years without seeing Harry and now we'd already tried to kill each other twice? So many coincidences were happening, and this time I was actually letting him close enough to learn things I never thought I would about him.

The bastard was strong, that wasn't any secret... but he was slow and practically useless without a firearm. In fact, I would've been fucked if Harry actually had a gun both times I saw him.

Would he look for me now? Follow me?

I had no fucking clue, I just knew I was going to keep doing what I was supposed to do because he wasn't going to affect my life anymore until I was done killing these last three targets. And then Harry would be next in line... followed by his father.

Fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about our fight or how he surprised me in that room... seeing him at the club shocked me a lot, it ruined my entire night. Literally.

I tossed and turned on the bed, the darkness around me was very welcome and I decided to stop by Eroda a bit so I could talk to my mother and ask her if people were talking about Mark or anything like that.

She wasn't answering her phone and when I asked Niall about an hour ago, he said she was in a meeting. And since I couldn't sleep, I might as well do something useful. Right?

If I stayed alone with my thoughts, then my brain would annoyingly remind me of a certain lap dance I should've refused. I'd remember the exhilarating clenching deep in my stomach when I felt how much power I had over him like that... it felt much better than stabbing him, that was for sure. It shouldn't have felt that good to be doing something so dangerous.

Mostly because he was vulnerable... our bodies were oddly synchronized together and I bet he didn't even notice how he kept shifting under me with every movement of my hips. He got hard faster than I imagined, I was sure that if I accidentally touched his crotch during a fight then he'd be a lost cause. And dead one, too.

And now I was thinking about his dick.

I blamed the three weeks I'd been without being fucked. It was so hard to find guys who could properly make me come or take the lead. I often had to dominate during sex because the men weren't capable enough to know what I wanted, but I didn't like that.

Well, I was more of a submissive when it came to sex... and I just knew Harry was a dominant, I could tell from the way he grabbed me...

Fuck this.

I reached for the hem of my shirt and I swiftly took it off before lying back down on my bed, slowly lowering my hand down my stomach, past my piercing until I reached the waistband of my underwear.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath the moment I pressed my fingers on my clit, I had completely lost control of my brain and I was letting my body take the lead completely, having no idea that I had this much pent up frustration in me.

I only now realized how tense my body was as I spread my legs, sliding my fingers to my opening to test just how wet I was as I kept thinking about the lap dance... how it would feel if we were alone and without clothes.

Would he grab my hair and watch me as I rode him or would he push me off him and bend me over the chair? I knew he enjoyed the pain, it was easy to tell when I tried to hurt him by pressing my fingers over his wound... little did he know that I enjoyed it just as much.

He would definitely be one to choke me until I was gasping his name and feeling that dangerous pressure in my throat. And his dick...

I was unable to control the sudden moan that escaped from my mouth and I used my free hand to grasp the sheets, the darkness around me was only making this more intense as I circled my fingers on my clit.

I was soaking wet already, enough for me to push two fingers inside me as my back arched from the bed in response. I kept picturing his fingers... his black manicure nails digging into my thighs as he brought his mouth closer to my center.

My pussy was throbbing just with the thought, every single cell of my body felt electrified and this was the fastest I had ever felt an orgasm building. I thought about his tongue, slipping inside so he could fuck me with it as I grabbed his hair.

I was breathing too heavily and my mouth was already dry, and I applied more pressure with my fingers on my clit and moved them even faster, enough to trigger a sudden orgasm from deep in my belly. My breathy moans grew louder when my toes curled, and I slowed down my fingers so I could prolong my high-

What the fuck was wrong with me, oh my god.

I was quick to pull my hand away from in between my legs, standing up from the bed and turning on the lights.

This never happened.

Fuck no, I felt disgusted.

I rushed towards my closet despite how weak my legs felt, and I refused to look at myself in the mirror. I put on my black skinny jeans, my bra, and a black turtleneck shirt so I could hide my bruises, stopping by the bathroom so I could wash my hands and my face, also cleaning the wet mess between my legs. I almost ran out of the room before I could face myself after doing what I just did.

Did I actually just masturbate thinking about Harry Styles?

I hated him so fucking much, I had no idea how he managed to get under my skin like this. It was my fault... I was going to blame this on the lack of sleep and too much caffeine.

It wouldn't happen again, I would kill him before it could.

I grabbed my phone so I could put it in my pocket and then my black leather jacket, before taking my helmet and making my way out of my apartment.

Work... I had to focus on work.

But my heart just wouldn't stop thumping in my chest.

After going to the garage to get my motorcycle, I didn't think twice before riding to the Eroda, taking the longer route so I could clear my head and make sure I could delete the past hour from my mind.

But even though it was late at night and there weren't that many cars, something caught my attention when I was five minutes away from the strip club.

There was a car following me.

I wasn't stupid, I knew it had to be because the SUV was getting way too close to me and all the windows were very much tinted... and the license plate had a few numbers scraped off. So to prove I was right, I took a sudden turn.

And the car followed.

I wasn't naive, I'd been through this before and the adrenaline rush I got was more than enough motivation to make me go even faster.

What if Harry was following me?

Either way, I knew enough of these streets to make the necessary turns until I lost the car... and made my way to the club as fast as I could.

It had to be Harry... was he trying to scare me off? I wouldn't be surprised if he had paid someone to figure out where I lived, but he wouldn't crash into me or kill me from afar. No, Harry wanted to get up close and personal...

What if whoever was following me knew about Mark?

What a fucking terrible night.

I parked my bike outside the club and the pink neon sign was blinking bright as always. There weren't many cars parked outside so I figured it wasn't a busy night, there were only three men smoking outside and talking about the dancers,

The security was already opening the door for me before I even approached, and I just nodded as I made my way inside.

I was surrounded by pink lights and slow rock music, this time I didn't even look at the stages or anything else as I focused on getting to the bar so I could find my mother, trying to figure out how to tell her what was going on without involving Harry's name.

God, I wanted to bash my head against the wall until I forgot what I fucking did tonight.

"Cleo, hey." June startled me the moment I reached the booth and I pretended she didn't just scare the shit out of me. "I didn't expect to see you here tonight... Niall left earlier and your mom isn't here either."

Fuck me.

I should've called Niall or texted them again before coming all the way here for nothing and only fed my anxiety.

But you could say I was a bit desperate to get the fuck out of my apartment. I couldn't wait to travel tomorrow, even though this city was only five hours away. It would be a much-needed break before I lost my fucking mind and I could focus on doing my job.

"Shit... I didn't know." I cleared my throat, looking into her brown eyes. "I won't be here tomorrow, I guess I'll have to call her then."

"Well, I'm about to leave. I can walk you out... I'd ask for a ride if Z wasn't picking me up tonight." Her smile was the widest and I forced a smile back, wondering if I had time to steal some drugs from my mother's office so I could finally sleep.

Fuck, I was a mess.

"Sure, let's go. I'll call her when I get home." I told June, watching as she grabbed her leopard print coat from the barstool, waving goodbye to the girls that were still dancing before she grabbed my elbow to drag me outside.

I shifted my helmet from one hand to another, letting June lead the way as I tried to keep my thoughts organized.

I kept wondering what would've happened if I hadn't left my apartment tonight... would this person follow me tomorrow? Was I hallucinating this whole thing?

I was going to call Niall as soon as I got home.

"Oh, he's there!" June pulled me along with her. "I'm excited for you to meet him, you're like a radar for fuckboys so you can let me know if it's safe."

I attracted them, more like it.

"Sure." I cleared my throat, spotting a car parked a few spots away from my motorcycle, and there was a man leaning against the hood with a cigarette between his lips.

And then he turned around to look at us the moment June said his name.

"Zayn!" She giggled, letting go of my arm and rushing towards him as I just stood there, gaping at him.

And his wide eyes and shocked expression was probably just like mine... because this Zayn standing a few feet away from me was Harry's friend from the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 16.5K 43
3rd and 1st Person Point Of View (POV) Book - Semi-Cliché - NOT incest ------------------------------ The hunt. It came every year like clockwork. A...
1.6K 112 32
Clea Mccoy never wanted to fall into the world of dragons, she didn't even know they existed until today. All thanks to a witch she never even met, s...
1M 31.9K 30
What happens when you accidentally clash with the scariest thing in your life? A killer? No. A zombie? Think again. A vampire? Worst. Michael Myers...
130K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...