Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€
82πŸ₯€

15🌷

5.3K 270 46
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

"Excuse me sir"

I heard a meek voice...I shifted my eyes from the professor to the entrance. There stood a girl who was looking down shyly at her shoes not able to bare the whole class eyes on her.

I felt like I was looking at myself in her. I too felt the same on first day but due to Nina standing beside me I was bit relieved.

"yes " sir said while raising an eyebrow at her.

"N-New joining sir" she stuttered looking at sir.

"oh..ok miss come in and sit wherever you want" sir said uninteresting.

She walked in by glancing all over the benches but none were giving her place to sit. Finally her gaze landed on me.

I gave an inviting smile yet moved a little by giving enough place to her to sit. She too gave a gratitude smile back and settled in.

Sir resumed his lecture as soon as he turned around..

"Thankyou for giving me place to sit beside you" she said smiling a bit dubiously.

"It's ok" I smiled hesitantly. Not knowing what to say further I turned my head towards board.

Few seconds later...Ist class had finished nd sir had left. There is a little time to start the second class.

I was looking at all other classmates of my class. All were chit chatting with each other except me & the girl beside me.

"I-I.." she cleared her throat. I think she wanted to ask something. So, I twisted my neck towards her.

"Vo..you sit alone in this bench" she asked in low tone.

"No...actually my friend who sit's beside me was absent today" I replied smiling.

"oh.." she said little sadly.

"I'm sure she won't have any problem with you sitting with us. You can sit along with us" I added sensing her sadness.

As soon as I utter those words her lips curved into a bright smile.

Oh, I am right she is thinking that Nina will object her in sitting with us.

Aww..

"Thankyou nd by the way I'm pari" she said introducing herself.

"I'm hasna" I said giggling.

"Nice name...nd you have a beautiful smile too" pari complimented.

"Thankyou" I said awkwardly as i never received any compliments except from my family & my roommates.

After that we did a little chithat about the classes in the middle of the lectures.

Now It's time for lunch break...

I stood up to go to mess...nd glanced at Pari to bid bye but she was looking at me perplexed..

"umm..pari..I will come back after having my lunch" I smiled.

"you won't eat in class" she asked me.

"No..pari I stay in hostel...so I have to go to hostel mess to have my lunch" I answered.

"oh" she smiled awkwardly.

"ok then...bye" she said nervously again.

I don't know what to do. She was looking so anxious because of our classmates continues gazes on her but what if she has to face our seniors she will definitely be terrified like me.

"Bye" I said nd left from there thinking about Nina.

I went to mess along with urvi & deepa, had our lunch. Again I filled the plate with food, walked to our room.

"I don't think she will have the food" deepa uttered.

"Ha I too think so...don't know what happened to her..I think she is not homesick smiley...there is something more to it" urvi ranted.

Yes, I know but I can't tell you guys I thought.

Soon we reached, I opened the door only to see her sleeping form but she is wide awake.

she glanced at me. I didn't look at her instead went near her bed and placed the plate of food  beside the bed as usual and walked out of the room to my class along with Deepa & urvi.

They left to their department while I walked to mine with fear as I saw that Horlicks batch from a little far.

Yes, that horlicks batch is standing in front of the our department. They even saw me.

I cursed myself for looking at them. I  had arrived my department, silently praying to god to save me from that witches by lowering my head nervously while I was walking. When I was about to climb the stairs..

"Hey hasna"

That's it...I get caught like a dear got caught by the treacherous lions.

Ayo kadavule...why are you torturing me by using them.

I mentally cried at them, turned around and walked to them.

"Good afternoon madam" I said no one in particular.

"where is the respect in your voice & on your face? Hmm...you are wishing us like you have to do it like we are forcing you to do it" that stupid Thanvi mam taunted.

I just wanted to yell at them. What they think of themselves.

"so have you asked his name" Navya mam quired.

"yes mam" I replied.

"His name is Daksh Elli sharma" I added.

As soon as I spelt his name, suddenly i felt like goosebumps erupted on my body while my stomach felt something.

Argh..this man is making me crazy.

"And what about his phone number" she raised an eyebrow at me questioningly.

Ayo kadavule...I can't say that I don't know his number, now or else for not doing the given task they might give me another tough one which I don't even wanted to do it.

"9********3" I said whatever came into my mind.

"oh is it!!  really, what you had uttered just now is his number or you had created because I know very well that he never share his number with anyone especially with girls" sneha madam hassled.

Is he a great famous prominent personality or a greek god for which girls swoon over him or what... hmp..like seriously hmm..

If he doesn't have a greek god looks then why did you have a huge crush on him.My mind mocked me..

Whatever...

"I-I madam...it's really his number" I tried my best to make them believe me.

"ok repeat it once again I will cross check" Navya madam said making me gape at her.

My eyes widen at what she said...

Arghh..

"why? have you forgotten what you had said few minutes back" Thanvi madam asked me sarcastically.

I was speechless..

"so you had failed in the task nd you even trying to bluff us" Navya madam spat angrily.

"Madam...i-i"

"Now go to your class I will see you in hostel" sneha madam said.

I nodded my head like a doll nd moved to class thinking about their words that what will they do to me.

I was walking to my class by shrugging all those things as I don't wanted to spoil my concentration on  studies. As I was scuttering  to my class I saw cabir anna coming towards me nd smiled.

"Hii..close up or should I call you jungli billi" He said playfully while i was abashed at my antics on that night as they caught us when we hid behind bushes.

I gave an embarrassing smile while looking behind him to get a glimpse of  my handsome wolfy.

"your handsome hunk is not with me, baccha" cabir anna said while ruffling my hair mischievously by making me gape at him like a fish.

How did he know?...oh my on that day when i cried due to daksh sir beating some guy, in my fear I blurted out my secret nickname for him in front of his friend who is cabir anna..

Ayyo...what a blunder I had done.I have to manage it like i didn't know anything...or else what if cabir anna tell to him that i kept a nick name to him.

"w-who a-are you talking anna" i pretended.

He guffawed at me and said..

"Nothing baccha..where is the other jungli billi" he asked me with a playful smile.

Oh my...if nina heard this then she will definitely jump up & down with happiness that cabir anna asked about her.

Just then a girl came to us who gave me water on that huge fight day. She was glaring at me but why.

On that day she was kind to me but now what happen.

"so, she is the one who was causing rift between us" she said out of nowhere to cabir anna while scowling at me.

What did she mean by it...

"Don't drag her in middle...she has nothing to do with me" cabir anna said angrily.

"ohh...so you are telling me that you don't have anything with this fresher then why the fuck you had kissed her two weeks back that too in the cool evening in that medical  store room" she retorted.

Chi...this girl is disgusting...how can she insult our pure brother & sister relationship.

Chii...yaak..😡

"We..." I was about to clear the misunderstanding about our relation but before that, that dirty girl yelled at me.

"You are a fresher, so be like that Don't you dare to speak anything in front of your seniors. Because of you I lost him. " she shouted at me by accusing me for which i didn't even done.

What did I done. I mean what she is talking about...

"Enough...Enough of your bullshit Bhoomi Srivastav!! I had already cleared you very well few days back on that night but i think you didn't get it. So I'm repeating it again so that you get it into your thick brain. " cabir anna said emphasizing each and every word in rage.

"I don't love you and I don't have any feelings for you bitch.  Don't say rubbish further again in front of me I won't tolerate it.  So stop this drama here itself or else you won't be able to finish your studies not only here but in any college did you get it" he roared like a lion.

I winced at his voice. Ayo kadavule both friends are same.

Bhoomi madam left while fake crying not before glaring at me.

"Don't mind her words...go to your class hasna" cabir anna said trying to be gentle.

"huu...Anna..Is she your girlfriend" i blurted out not thinking twice.

Huff...wrong time hasna..😕

And Idiot...why are you poking your nose into some one else personal matters.

I scolded myself and was about to say sorry for asking but anna interrupted
in.

"No..baccha..few years back she is but not now " he said trying to smile softly but it isn't.

Oh, but then who is the girl he was kissing back then on that late night....

"umm..anna..you don't have a girlfriend now" I asked him curiously for the sake of my best friend.

"urm..why are you suddenly interested in my love life now" he asked me in bewilderment.

Umm..what will I answer, that my friend nina is dieing & throwing tantrum at me because of you..huff..😂

"huu..j-just like that" I tittered at him.

"why do I need to answer to a fresher when it's my personal" he smirked & left.

What the...both friends are same but cabir anna has little sense of humour & gentleness unlike wolfy.

Huff..hasna..anyway you are at wrong and he is your senior so shut your pretty mouth nd get into the class.

I went to my room thinking  about what happen just now. I moved to my bench only to saw pari who was looking at me awkwardly.

"Pari" I said while sitting on the bench.

She looked at me with a relief washed over her face.

"I was waiting for you" she said with a smile.

"oh" I said smiling at her and soon classes started.

***

I was packing my bag when suddenly..

"can you share your number with me. If you don't mind " pari asked me.

"yeah sure" I said.

we both exchanged our number, I bid bye to her and left hurriedly to my hostel to attend the online class.

I went in and saw nina who was still sleeping nd the food which I gave her was not even touched.

I took the plate of food and dumped in the trash bag, washed the plate thinking  to return it back when we go back for dinner to mess.

I sat up on the bed, opened my laptop ready to start the class.

My idol started his class.. I wonder both my idol & daksh sir voice are similar to me.

Oh hasna it's just your illusion it's nothing like that.

Remember you have to stay away from that daksh i mean that handsome wolfy...you are getting too much attracted towards  him now a days. I scolded myself and focus on class.

Class got ended ..I shut the laptop. Nd glanced at my room except nina none was there.

I took my phone to call my parents but before I do pari was calling me.

Why she is calling me now. I lifted her call..

"hello pari"

Pari: umm hasna..

"ha pari tell me" I said.

As soon as I said pari name...with in a second nina got up from her sleeping posture and was looking at me curiously.

Why? I don't know.

Pari(hesitantly): Actually you said that you are staying in hostel.

"Ha yes" I replied.

"vo.."she was saying but stopped.... suddenly I heard the same gruff & husky voice again. Don't tell me he is Daksh sir..

"look my sister wants to stay in hostel but the rooms aren't vacant as I had spoken to your hostel warden. so, i am asking you to allow my sister to stay in your room..have you heard me..miss whatever you are" He said in dominating tone nd even ordering me. I was shivering like hell by hearing his voice...I couldn't bare anymore nd cut the call.

Who is he...who is he to order me like I'm his slave and Why  the hell I'm hallucinating everyone voice as that handsome wolfy.

Huff..😡

My phone rang again indicating it's pari..I didn't lift the call afraid of that person.

"Sorry hasna, it's my brother don't take his words in wrong way. He is little arrogant." she messaged me.

My phone rang again this time I lifted the call...

"Hello hasna"

"umm pari sorry for before I thought it's your brother that's why i didn't lift your call" I said.

Pari(hesitantly): It's ok...I know...I just wanted to ask that can i stay in your room in hostel as the rooms are not vacant.

"yeah..I don't have any problem with you staying in the room but I have to ask my other roommates opinion too" I replied.

Pari(sadly): oh

"I will ask them nd let you know in 15 min is it ok for you" I asked her.

"I hope they agree" I heard another voice from back.

"If not I will make them agree for her" I heard the same voice who spoke to me. A chill ran through my veins...

Huff...

Pari: Ok

"bye" I said nd ended the call.

"who is she" nina asked glaring at me.

Here I'm the one who has to be in anger by throwing unnecessary tantrums at me but it's reverse...

"she is pari..late joining...our classmate..she was asking whether she could stay with us in our room as the rooms are not vacant in hostel" i explained.

"no" she said quickly.

"why? Our room is spacious nina. I don't  think it's  a problem " I said not wanting to make an eye contact with her nd dialed urvi number.

"I won't agree with that" nina yelled.

Mean while urvi & deepa came in while I was dialing her number..

"what happen"urvi asked me while entering in.

Oh thank god they came. I stopped calling. I told them everything..

"ok I don't have any problem " urvi shrugged.

Deppa too agreed but nina i don't know what possessed her...she is behaving like a child.

I shrugged her yellings nd said...

"I will go with the majority of voting as two people are agreed out of three. so, she will stay with us " I declared nd call  pari to inform..

"hello"

Pari: ha hasana.

"you can stay with us" i said.

Pari(exclaimed) : Really!

"yes"

Pari: Thank you so much

"It's ok where are you now?" i asked her.

Pari: I am in front of a cottage in college.

"oh are you with your family" I asked her.

Pari: No, actually my brothers are about to leave after they got to know that you people agreed.

"oh..thank god"I said in relieved.

Pari: what happened?

"oh nothing..wait..brothers" i queried her hesitantly.

Pari(proudly): Ha I have two elder brothers.

"oh ok...shall I come over there..may be i will help you in carrying your luggage as you said you are alone now as they are leaving" I offered help as it is already dark.

Pari: yeah it would be so nice of you if you come.

"ok" i said nd ended the call.

"you are not going there" nina said sternly like a principal.

Arghh...this girl...I think she has gone crazy.

I rolled my eyes at her and was about to go out..

"smiley you are not going to bring her to our room" nina yelled furiously.

"we will also join you smiley" urvi & deepa said ignoring nina.

I grinned at them, they laughed at me while nina was scowling.

Don't know what's her problem..she is behaving like a mental girl..

We three almost reached the place where pari said by talking with urvi & deepa.

As I walked there I got froze when I saw the wolfy there, leaning on the banyan tree  either side stood cabir sir & Rishi sir. But that didn't shock me..what stupefied me was there stood the same girl whom i saw yesterday was beside him, busy in  lightning his cigar while giggling.

She, that witch instead of stopping him from smoking...she is spoiling my handsome wolfy's health...😠

                      ***💞***
Hey,

How was the chapter?

I don't know about you people but I kinda felt like it's little boring. So i thought  to give a double update today.

What's say?😄

Will give an another update to night😊

Bye bye...

But please please do vote & comment & share if you like the update.

Once again pleaseee...if you guys didn't vote on my previous chapters please do vote on it.

Stay safe...❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
174K 7.9K 39
How about you get the chance to live with your crush? fascinating! isn't? specially when it's so handsome like a Greek god and every girl is swoonin...
8.4M 505K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
63.8K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...