His Little Flame

By Strawberrymyylk

MATURE CONTENT 18+ (Ongoing) #1 in Cute 6/15/21 #1 in Scars 6/28/21 #1 in Gummybears 11/8/22 #1 in Heterochro... More

Intro
Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Peach Tea
Chapter 2: Merde
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Bunny Slippers
Chapter 5: Piccolina
Chapter 6: Honey
Chapter 7: Nuit Rouge
Chapter 8: Urusai
Chapter 9: Evie
Chapter 10: Selfish
Chapter 11: Strawberries
Chapter 12: Mafia
Chapter 13: Thunder Clouds
Chapter 14: Lucciola
Chapter 15: Pappus
Chapter 17: Orgy
Chapter 18: Red Chrysanthemum
Chapter 19: Fuck You
Chapter 20: Je te Déteste
Chapter 21: Fucking Idiot
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Bite Mark
Chapter 24: Qamar
Chapter 25: Eli
Chapter 26: Cute
Chapter 27: Lune qui Pleurs
Chapter 28: My Little Love
Chapter 29: Aïe
Chapter 30: Pinky Promise
Chapter 31: Milan, Italy
Chapter 32: Range Rover

Chapter 16: Gummy Bears

16.7K 352 289
By Strawberrymyylk

☼ Elias ☼

Maeve's body is still tucked under my chest when I wake up. Her unruly mass of hair is tied up, yet strands of her bangs fall over her face.

I pull away slightly to give Maeve a little space but she moves with me, pressing her face into my chest. Her lips are as cold as ice.

I grab the end of the blanket and pull it over her shoulder. Maeve's arm loops over my torso, pulling herself impossibly closer to my body.

Heat rushes to my ears when Maeve presses herself against my bulge. I jerk my lower half away and pull the covers over Maeve's head, resting my chin on her blanketed head.

Maeve's petite body squirms up the sheets until her head pops up from the covers onto my pillow, her face facing mine. Her arm no longer sits around my torso, but between our faces, almost like she's defending herself from something. Maeve's nose wrinkles and her face contorts, squeezing her eyes together firmly.

I wrap my hand around Maeve's two clenched fists and push them down, so I could clearly see her face again. I raise my hand and brush Maeve's pouting lips with my thumb, setting my other four fingers on her smooth cheek. She retracts her lips into her mouth like she's tasted something sour. I gently flick her nose and it starts wiggling.

I smirk, oh this is fun.

I lay my hand on Maeve's cheek, covering more than half her face. Her grimace fades and her expressions soften. I graze Maeve's lips once again, tugging her lip just enough to make her pout again. Her inner lips are chewed up, it must be her coping technique for anxiety.

I wonder what her lips taste like.

The door bursts open and I yank my hand away from Maeve's face. "I-I- It was only a few days I swear, I didn't mean to but I messed up really big! Please, Capo, forgive me! I didn't watch her for only three- no- Two days, and now she's gone! I'm sorry!" Evan wails the moment he enters my room.

Startled by the shouting Maeve launches her knee right between my legs, into my balls.

Fuck that hurts.

I've kept my eyes on her the whole time and she's still sleeping, yet she got scared?

He must be talking about Maeve though. I knew he was neglecting his duty, that's why I didn't hear anything about Maeve or suspicious people around her.

I roll over to face the door, revealing Maeve's small frame. Evan's eyes widen in relief and fear at the same time, "get out, or I'll have you carried out in a body bag," I groan out a threat in pain, pulling Maeve into my chest, out of Evan's view.

"Yes, Capo!" Evan squeals, rushing out of the room.

I'll have Marcus deal with him... or maybe Sabrina could beat him up?

I readjust my balls after Maeve's blow, she'd be a good player in soccer.

I grab Maeve's shoulders and I shake her awake. She slaps my hand and nuzzles into me, "Maeve, wake up." I pull her head out of my chest.

"Je vais te couper," Maeve threatens, pulling my arm around herself.
(French- I'll cut you.)

"Fine, I'll let you sleep if you say 'fuck'," I negotiate.

I feel Maeve poke at my abs under the covers, "Enculer."
(French- assfuck/fuck.)

"Can you at least let me go so I can get out of bed?" I ask, patting Maeve's legs that are tangled with mine.

Maeve pulls her head up and pouts. She unravels her legs and turns over, stealing the whole blanket.

I stand up and pull on a pair of shorts. I walk to the bathroom, piss, then brush my teeth. When I walk out Maeve is still wrapped up, asleep in bed.

But I can't help but smile at the sight.

Once I walk out of my room I see Gio entering Maeve's room. Seconds later he comes running out with a worried expression. I crack open my bedroom door and nod towards Maeve and Gio rushes into the room. He climbs on top of the bed and Maeve pulls him in, wrapping him in the blanket too.

Now I'm kinda jealous.

I shut the door and head downstairs. Sabrina is sitting at the kitchen island, drinking coffee. She sees me come in and pulls something out of her bra, "I confiscated this from your little arson," she states handing me my father's lighter.

I hesitantly take the lighter from her hand... it's warm. Ew. "Do you keep everything in there?" I genuinely ask.

"What? They're like pockets!" Sabrina defends.

"Wait, arson? Who?" I question, running my hands atop the cabinets.

Sabrina gives me a quizzical look, "Gio, he wanted to show Maeve the 'cool' fire," Sabrina says, throwing up finger quotes. "What are you doing?" She finally asks me.

"Looking for something... ah, found it!" I pull out an old metal case. I drop it on the counter and open it, revealing four cigarettes.

I usually only smoke when I'm stressed but why the fuck not?

I place a cigarette to my lips and flip the lid of the lighter, spinning the small metal wheel. Flames erupt from its mouth and I bring the flame beneath the cigarette's end. Sabrina launches her hand and snuffs the flame with her fingers, "stop."

"Why, you want the first drag?" I ask, pinching the cigarette, pulling it from my lips.

Sabrina sighs, "no, if you're going to smoke, go outside. The smell is one of Maeve's triggers." Sabrina turns serious, "and I don't know if she's just another notch on your belt - I've heard how you are - or if you actually like her, and if you do like her please listen to me, Maeve is the type of person to suffer alone because she doesn't want to be 'burdensome'. I can tell she actually likes you, so please, if she's not as special to you as you are to her...stop. She doesn't deserve to be hurt." Sabrina's voice lowers, and her fists clench.

She spares me a glance, tears cloud her eyes. I pull the four cigarettes out of their snug fits and hold them in one hand. I press my thumb down the center, snapping them all in uneven halves. I drop the trashed cigarettes into the garbage can.

"She likes me, did she tell you that?" I nervously scratch the back of my head.

Sabrina widens her eyes, and belts out in laughter, "you're not as scary when you're blushing." Sabrina wipes her tears away and drinks her coffee.

"Hi hi," Gio shouts, hopping around while holding Maeve's hand, and his teddy.

Maeve walks up to the fridge and pulls out two strawberry-milk cartons. She shakes them and hands one to Gio. She walks to the stools, Gio follows her, she helps Gio onto a stool then takes a seat beside Sabrina, Gio sets his teddy on the stool beside him.

Sabrina and I watch as they both simultaneously take sips of the milk. "Good morning my little bitch," Sabrina blurts.

My mouth gapes open, Is she talking to Gio or Maeve?

Gio nudges Maeve, "I think she's talking to you," Gio states, slamming his empty strawberry-milk carton onto the table. He lets out an 'ahh' followed by a small burp, "that's that good shit."

My eyes dart from Maeve's face to Gio, "attento a come parli!" I scold Gio and his eyes begin to gloss.
(Italian- watch your mouth!)

"Luca lo dice quando beve il suo succo!" Gio cries, wrapping himself around Maeve. She reciprocates his hold and wraps her arms around him and narrows her eyes at me, "anche Sabrina ha detto una parolaccia!" Gio points at Sabrina.
(Italian- Luca says it when he drinks his juice! Even Sabrina said a bad word!)

Sabrina turns to me, "did he say something about me?" Sabrina whispers. I glare daggers at her, "what? It was just a question! I miss when you were blushing..." she mumbles the second part under her breath.

"This is why I use French." Maeve tips the carton and drinks the milk, while still holding Gio close.

"Well we can't all be fluent in another language like you Maeve," Sabrina laughs, rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Casse-toi!" Maeve laughs back, "you speak Japanese fluently!" She argues... well tries too, Maeve can't stop giggling, so she doesn't seem threatening at all.
(French- fuck off!)

"You speak Japanese?!" Gio pulls his head out of Maeve's chest and drops to the floor, running to Sabrina.

"She can even watch anime in Japanese without subtitles," Maeve chimes in, making Sabrina seem super cool to Gio.

Gio plasters a giant smile on his face and turns to Maeve, "so can I!" He lies... kinda.

I ruffle Gio's hair, "that's because you can't read, fratellino." Maeve spits out her milk and throws her head back, falling into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Maeve continues to laugh until the stool tips over and she comes crashing down on marble, "ow, that hurted me." Maeve's accent floods her speech.

Wait, wasn't I trying to give Gio a lesson?

I grab Gio and stare him in the eyes. Before I start speaking Maeve spins him around to face her, "don't use those dirty words. It makes me sad when you say things like that," Maeve tells Gio, guilt evident in his expression. Maeve whispers something in his ear, he nods and Maeve kisses his forehead.

This is clear fucking favoritism, when I scold him, he cries. When Maeve scolds him, he learns his fucking lesson?!

"Plus, you'll end up like Luca," Sabrina adds, making Gio look mortified.

Gio turns to run out of the kitchen and Maeve clears her throat, he instantly stops in his tracks and turns on his heels, scrambling over to me. He hugs my legs and looks up, "Mi dispiace," Gio says before running off, probably to find Artemis and Apollo.
(Italian- I'm sorry.)

I mouth 'thank you' to Maeve and she sends back a thumbs up. She stands from the floor and waddles over to Sabrina, "we linked, didn't we?" Sabrina sighs, bringing Maeve into her arms.

Linked?

Luca walks in and heads for one of the top cabinets - the liquor cabinet - and fills a shot glass with vodka, then shoots it, "that's that good shit," he says then screams, "woo!" He turns to all of us and throws his hands up, "why is everyone looking at me?" Luca narrows his eyes at me as if he was examining my face.

I grab Gio's teddy from the island chair and chuck it at Luca. He's just so stupid I can't help it.

I walk up to Luca and snatch the vodka from his hands, I fill my own shot glass and down the drink. The smooth citrusy liquid coats my throat, and burns slightly. I wave the bottle in Maeve and Sabrina's direction, "you guys up for a shot?" I ask, pulling out two more glasses.

Sabrina tucks Maeve's head into her chest and rapidly shakes her head 'no'. I quirk my brow and Sabrina mouths, 'trigger'.

I shove the vodka bottle and shot glasses into Luca's chest, "clean this up, I'm gonna go brush my teeth," I announce and leave the kitchen. I quickly glance back at Maeve and Sabrina hugging as I pass them.

My arms feel unsettlingly empty.

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___

MAEVE

Alessandra and Luca play video games together while Sabrina and I watch them, Gio's sitting on the floor, pushing around a red Ferrari Hot-wheels on a race track rug.

Elias walks into the game room, ruffling Gio's hair as he passes him, then takes a seat between me and Luca, forcing Luca to scoot down the sofa.

"Stop running away you prick!" Alessandra yells, throwing a nearby pillow at Luca.

"It's just a game, calm down!" Luca shouts back, returning the pillow.

Elias leans back, raising his leg, and swings his foot into Luca's forehead. Luca drops the controller and Alessandra kills him.

"No, are you fucking kidding me!" Luca exclaims, "I was winning!" He grabs a pillow and starts to beat Elias with it.

Elias laughs, "it's just a game, right Alessandra?" Elias sends his foot into Luca's crotch and Luca drops to the ground. Gio drives his car over Luca's head and through the track.

Alessandra pauses her victory dance from on top of the sofa, "not really, Luca owes me $2000 now," she says humbly, "Christian Louboutin, mama's coming for you!" She starts to dance again. I don't understand how she still can, Sabrina, Alessandra, and I are all on our periods but Alessandra seems perfectly fine.

"You said you'd buy me ice cream, don't forget that!" I tell Alessandra while stealing Sabrina's heating pad off her stomach, and putting it on mine.

Elias rolls his eyes at Luca then digs into his pocket, "I didn't expect you to be part of it," Elias smirks at me, popping whatever he pulled out of his pocket into his mouth.

"Free food." I shrug.

Marcus enters the room, wearing a lab coat and scrubs, "Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck all of you, except Gio." Alessandra glares at Marcus, "and you girls too," he adds, dropping down beside Alessandra.

Marcus pulls the lanyard off his neck and throws it across the room, it lands at my feet, "Dr. Marcus Russo, trauma surgeon, Armani General Hospital," I read aloud.

"Yup, that's me." Marcus points his thumb at himself.

"Wait you work at a hospital?" I gape. I look around the room and no one else seems surprised, not even Sabrina, "did you know?" I ask her and she nods.

"You sleep a lot Maeve, if you woke up earlier you'd be part of our conversations." Sabrina pats my head.

"Eh, not worth it." I pick up Marcus's badge, "wait 'Armani General Hospital?', do you guys own a freaking hospital?" I ask the siblings.

Alessandra shakes her head 'no', "no, our dad did... well, I guess E does now too. I don't own anything like that," Alessandra admits.

"You own the restaurant on top of Onyx Tower, what do you mean?" Elias corrects her.

Alessandra gasps, "oh yea, I do!"

Luca elaborates onto Elias's wealth, "E owns lots of places, like the hospital, a mall in Canada, a few skyscrapers around the world, and a bunch of other buildings... oh, he also own the dine-,"

"Silenzio!" Elias's blood-curdling tone instantly quells Luca, and if that didn't do the trick, Elias's piercing glare would have.
(Italian- silence!)

Luca laughs, "you look less threatening with that bandage on your face."

Elias turns red and rips off the bandage I put on his cheek, "one of you could have told me, " Elias grumbles, turning to Sabrina and me.

"I thought it was cute." I shrug, looking away.

"I thought it was a fashion statement, " Sabrina laughs.

Marcus tosses a controller to Luca and they continue playing the game Alessandra beat Luca in.

I glance at Elias and see him pull something out of his pocket and shove it into his mouth, "what are you hiding?" I lean in closer to Elias and whisper so only he could hear.

Elias cautiously looks around the room then connects his eyes with mine. He pulls his hand out of his pocket and unfolds his fist, "drogues," he smirks.
(French- drugs,)

Gummy bears.

He's eating gummy bears out of his pockets.

"You're going to lose your abs," I tell Elias, patting my stomach.

Elias grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him, placing my hand on his abs. His scent floods my noise, vanilla, and sandalwood. He runs my finger, from his happy trail, up through every curve of his abs, and higher to every stroke of ink of the butterfly on his chest, "I'm not too worried about that." He rests my hand on the middle of the butterfly.

"Well... you don't deserve your abs," I whisper tracing the butterfly with my eyes.

"You want them?" Elias smirks, "you seem to like them a lot."

"I do," I blurt unconsciously. Why can't I just shut up?

I can feel Elias's heart beat rapidly in his chest like the organ was attempting to touch my fingertips. Elias seems to become aware of his heart, so he slides my fingers back down to his abs and uses his free hand to eat more gummy bears.

I pull my hand away and turn my face to hide my blush. Once I feel my cheeks cool down I feel my cravings kick in, "can I have one?" I ask Elias and he licks his teeth before smirking.

"Abs or gummy bears?" Elias draws out a handful of gummies and flicks through the colors, picking out a pinkish-red bear. He places the candy at my lips, "bite its head off first, a blind bear won't hurt you easily."

"You're really morbid, you know that?" I take the gummy bear's head between my teeth and bite down, severing it in half.

Strawberry. The gummy bear tastes like strawberry.

"Yet you obey me so easily?" Elias questions, pushing the rest of the candy into my mouth. "Good girl." He slightly tugs my bottom lip as he withdraws his hand.

Elias turns his attention to the game playing on the tv screen, "Hey, let me see that." Elias takes the controller from Luca and plays the game with Marcus.

"Can I have a gummy bear?" Luca asks Elias with his hands joined together like during prayer.

"Fuck no!" Elias replies, flipping him off. Elias leans back into the sofa, shooting his enemies, never missing a beat. He leans his head toward me, still keeping his eyes trained on the screen, "if you want more, all you have to do is take it," Elias whispers, an indent growing in his cheek.

Elias turns his focus back onto the game. I decide to take him up on his offer and reach into Elias's sweet-filled pocket. Elias doesn't seem to mind until I grab a gummy bear... his gummy bear.

Elias instantly dies in his game.

Before I can pull my hand away Elias grabs it, "you fucking naughty girl," Elias lets out a low groan as his face blossoms into a bright red.

"I-I'm so s-sor-sorry!" I cry out loud, drawing everyone's attention.

"What happened, why are you apologizing?" Sabrina asks, scooting into me to rest her head on my small shoulders.

Elias smirks, "she tried to steal my gummy bear."

"Maeve and stealing, common occurrence actually," Sabrina says and I quickly whirl my head in her direction, "have I ever told you guys how we met?" Sabrina's eyes light up with mischief.

"No, don't you dare," I threaten Sabrina.

"It was the beginning of my senior year-," my hands fly over Sabrina's mouth, silencing her.

"No! Je vais te couper... that's a lie I won't, but don't tell them!" I beg Sabrina. She licks my hand, thinking that's going to free her, "we share everything, even food, licking isn't going to unnerve me!" Then she bites me.
(French- I'll cut you.)

I let go of her mouth, swiftly shaking my hand in the air, to make the pain go away, "Elias, hold her!" Sabrina laughs.

"You think that's going to work?!" I launch at Sabrina but unfortunately large inked arms wrap around me, holding my arms down so I can't move. "La la la la," I sing over Sabrina.

Elias releases one arm and covers my mouth. I dig my teeth into the skeleton hand tattoo on Elias's hand, attempting to use Sabrina's method on Elias. "That's not gonna work on me piccolina, I rather like being bitten by you," Elias whispers in my ear.

I give up and stop thrashing in his hold. I guess I can let Sabrina tell the story.

"It was the beginning of my senior year, I was out with a couple of friends in Central Park...

-(flashback)-
(Flashback is told in Sabrina's POV)

"Mr. Osborn seems like such a hard-ass, I don't think I'll pass his class," Mackenzie - my friend from elementary - said, drinking out her Starbucks cup as we walked around Central Park.

"Well, at least you don't have killer Miller for Chemistry!" Hannah - another friend from elementary - argued on who's high school teacher was worse.

"I miss summer break already, I got so tan back in Hawaii, look I'm almost the same color as you, Sabrina!" Mackenzie held her arm beside mine and began to laugh and Hannah laughed with her.

Even though we had been friends since third grade, they never found anything wrong with those types of comments; whether it was jokes about how dark my skin was compared to theirs, or how my eyes were so narrow that it looked like I was squinting, even how my Japanese lunches smelt too ethnic and 'gross'. What hurts most of all is that I let them get away with it. I let their ignorant comments pass because I just wanted friends. If these are what 'friends' are like I don't want them.

I won't let it slide anymore, "don't you think that was a little racist of you?" I said, stopping in my tracks.

"Racist, what do you mean?" Mackenzie snapped, "you're just being sensitive!" She continued, growing angrier.

Hannah joined, "for real, it was just a joke, you're always so dramatic."

"I'm sorry, but it's just, it makes me feel-,"

"It's not our fault your so insecure of yourself!" Mackenzie cut me off. I watched her eyes and saw nothing but my own reflection.

"It's not that, I've just noticed that things like this have become a common thing with you guys, it's become a pattern," I argued, feeling my blood boil.

"A pattern? There is no pattern, you're just imagining things. You love to make it seem like you're such an angel!" Hannah added, rolling her eyes.

"Plus how could we be racist, we don't see color!" Mackenzie grumbled, flipping her hair.

"Exactly!" Hannah agreed.

"But, that's not a good thing, you guys need to see color!" I continued to argue back and forth with them.

"So you want us to be racist? You're trying to make us the bad guys now!" Hannah accused.

"No, I'm sorry, that's not what I-,"

"For real, what is wrong with you, we've been friends since third grade and now you're turning on us, telling us to see color?" Mackenzie shouted, throwing her hands around.

"If you don't see color how will you see me!?!" I snapped. I looked at each of my so-called 'friends' expressionless faces, "you saying 'you don't see color' is you choosing to ignore my struggles as a woman of color! If you don't see color, you can't see me!"

"People like you always act like victims." Hannah rolled her eyes.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I flipped, taking a threatening step forward.

Mackenzie stepped forward, putting a barrier between Hannah and me, "she means insecure people, like you! Why do you always assume the worst in people?"

"I think it would be best if we didn't hang out again," I announced.

"Agreed." Hannah and Mackenzie said at the same time.

They both walked away from me as I stood motionless on the sidewalk. An orange leaf fell from a tree high above, making me peer up, and slowly the leaves rained down like confetti, ranging in color from brilliant scarlet to the color of earth. I inhaled deeply from the fresh city air. I concentrated on my hearing, hoping to hear as the leaves softly crashed to the ground creating the ever-changing mosaic below as they came to rest on the park pathway.

Autumn is here.

"Watch it!" I heard Hannah squeal from a distance.

I dropped my gaze from the sky to far down the park pathway, a short brunette girl shoved her way through Mackenzie and Hannah. The short girl shoved her way past me as well, and only seconds later I noticed.

"Stop!" I shouted, clutching her sleeve, "hand it over," I said and the short girl turned around, holding my yellow, bee print wallet in her small hands. Her fingertips were scarred.

Tears fell down the girl's cheeks, "please don't call police," she said in a thick French accent and bad English.

"I won't... if you come with me," I negotiated with the girl. She looked scared, yet she nodded anyway.

I began to lead her through the city and we stopped in front of a small building. I opened the door for her and she obediently walked in. I pushed her towards a table and we sat down.

"Welcome to Julie and Jack's, my name is Julie, I'll be your waitress today, what can I get started for you?" The waitress - Julie - asked in a Colombian accent.

"Two servings of chicken and waffles and two peach teas... no- one peach tea and... coffee? No. Chocolate milkshake? No, not that either. Strawberry milkshake?" The little girl's ears perked at the mention of a strawberry milkshake, "yea we'll go with that, two servings of chicken and waffles, peach tea, and a strawberry milkshake!" I ordered for both of us.

The waitress, Julie, chuckled, "alright Mijas." Julie walked away with her notepad in hand.
(Spanish- my daughters.)

"Why are you being so nice?" The little girl asked.

"When was the last time you ate?" I replied, she stayed silent. We sat in awkward silence until our food was served. Once it was on the table the little brunettes launched for the food, but I pulled the plate back, "not so fast, first answer two questions, a question for the food and a question for the milkshake," I said and she nodded. "You go to Lutheran High, right? I think I've seen you around."

She nodded.

"Are you a freshman?"

She shook her head 'no'.

"Sophomore?"

She shook her head 'no'.

"Junior?"

She shook her head 'no'.

"You're a senior?!"

She nodded.

"How old are you?" She looked at the milkshake, "this is still part of the food, it's chicken and waffles, remember?"

"Sixteen," the girl said, "seventeen in 21 of December."

"Wow, you must be smart, are you good in chemistry?"

She widened her eyes, no.

"I'll ask the last question after we eat, I just broke up with some bitches and I'm hungry!" I told the girl, sliding her milkshake to her. We began to stuff our faces.

We talked but only about basic things like what we liked, our birthdays, favorite subjects, etc.

Our plates were clean and our glasses were empty. I paid for our meal and I asked my final questions, "what's your name?"

"Maeve Bordeaux," She said quietly.

"We'll Mae-bear, I'm Sabrina, I'll be here at the same time, tomorrow." I turned on my heel and walked a few feet away before stopping and turning back to her, "oh, you can keep the wallets you took from those two girls." I shrugged and left.

-(End of Flashback)-

MAEVE

"...Ever since that day we've been best friends," Sabrina laughs, wiping away a stray tear.

Elias loosened his hold drastically but instead of fighting him I sunk into his chest and listened to Sabrina tell our story.

"Wow, Elias got mugged before, but he didn't become friends with him!" Luca laughs.

We all turned to Elias, encouraging him to tell the story. Elias sighs, "fine, I'll tell you guys... and it was a her not a him. A few years ago Luca and I went to France for... business..." Elias says, hesitantly.

"We were on a hit!" Luca elaborates, "we un-alived a double agent within our ranks."

Elias sighs... again, "Luca, I'm trying not to seem like a murderer! Fuck, anyway, after Luca and I finished our job we decided to check out France a little bit. We were outside the-,"

"The louvre, when she bumped into you and pretended to trip. When you helped her up, she swiped your wallet and disappeared," I finish Elias's story despite not knowing him three years ago.

"All I remember is the white ribbon in her hair... fuck, we met before... not really." Elias pieces the puzzles together, playing with the ribbon in my hair.

"I still have your wallet," I admit.

"I thought I was your first!" Sabrina says a little disappointed.

"You wish," Alessandra says, making everyone but me laugh.

A scoff comes from the doorway, "so you're a criminal?" Courtney grumbles, "you've invited a criminal into your home!"

"Courtney... we're all criminals, though?" Alessandra says, rubbing her temples.

"Is it too late to ask for my wallet back? It was a Burberry," Elias ignores Courtney's comment.

"Yeah, let me go get it." I get up from Elias's arms and head for my room. I soon realize Elias is following me. I set the box on my bed and Elias comes up beside me. I pull out the black leather wallet and reluctantly hand it over to Elias, "sorry, you can't have everything back. I used all the cash for a plane ticket here and I even ate your gum on the plane, but I had no use for this."

I pull out a shiny square pouch and place it in Elias's hand, "I guess I was doing... other things in France too," Elias confesses, "it hasn't expired yet either."

"Thank you," I whisper, gripping the fabric of my skirt.

"Why are you thanking me? For being an easy fucking victim?" Elias chuckles, looking through his empty wallet.

"It's because of you being an easy victim I could leave France... did I just say that? I'm so sorry I'm a bad person!" I start to ramble, "thank you, Elias."

Elias grabs my hips and spins me to face him, "take it," he says, offering his wallet, "come on, or do you need to steal it from me again, go ahead, I'm not looking." Elias covers his eyes.

"Why?" I ask him, hesitantly taking the wallet from him.

"It seems more important to you than it does to me, I can just buy a new one," Elias shrugs, "take this too, you might find a use for it." Elias shoves the silver pouch into the wallet, "what else do you have in here?" Elias pulls the envelope out of the box.

"Wait, don't read that!" I try to snatch the letter away but Elias holds it above my hand, where I cannot reach it.

"Yale School of art?" Elias reads out loud, "Dear Maeve, we are delighted to inform you that you have been accepted into the Yale School of Art... blah blah blah... we hope to see you this fall?" Elias lowers his arm, allowing me to take the letter out of his hand, "why are you here?" Elias furrows his brows slightly, concern sprawling over his face.

"I can't afford Yale, we can't all have hospitals named after us, right?" I laugh but Elias doesn't say or do anything, "don't pity me," I beg, "please don't pity me."

Elias pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me, "I don't," Elias whispers, resting his chin on my head, "would you hate me if I paid your tuition?"

"Yes, but it doesn't matter now, it's too late, my spot has already been offered to someone else," I shrug. I've already accepted the fact that I may never be able to go to a prestigious art school and a small part of me doesn't want to either.

Elias takes the letter from my hand and places it back in the box, he closes the lid and tosses it aside. Elias grabs my jaw and forces my eyes to meet his. "Good girls don't steal." Elias pins me against the wall, one hand on my jaw, and the other hand - covered in my bite marks - nails my wrists above my head.

Elias's body is so close, I can feel the heat radiating off his chest. Compared to Elias's composed expression, bursting with a domineering aura through his smirk, I must look like I'm crumbling from his touch. He makes my skin ache when he stands too far, I want his warmth, I want his hands holding me.

I start, "Are you-, "

"Shut up." Elias forcefully turns my chin upwards. He shoves his thumb into my mouth and pries my lips apart. Elias licks his lips then positions his face over mine, his thumb swiping over my bottom lip, back and forth. Elias rests his forearm against the wall and tilts his head slightly then he spits into my mouth. His saliva coats my tongue, offering the sweet taste of gummy bears, "swallow, " Elias demands.

The silent room echoes with the gulp of my throat as I swallow him. My cheeks burn and my knees give out, but I don't fall because Elias holding my wrist, and his body pinned against mine holds me up.

"Good. Fucking. Girl," Elias growls, sinking his face into my neck. I feel a prick and Elias pulls his face away, licking his top lip.

He bit me.

"You bit me, that hurt!" I whine, pulling my wrists out of his hands. I push Elias away and rush to the door. I open it but it slams shut.

I look up and see Elias's veiny arm holding the door shut, "I wasn't finished Maeve," Elias whispers lowly, sending shivers down my spine. Elias brushes my hair away from my neck, and I soon feel his lips on my nape, followed by his teeth, "that one was for during the movie." My knees give out and I drop to the floor and my cramps overcome me.

I start to cry and I look up to Elias, "it hurts," I cry, clutching my stomach.

Elias sighs, "since you've been a good girl, I'll play nice." Elias loops his arms under me and carries me back out to the group.

He sets me on the sofa and pulls my body against his. I rest my head on his chest as Elias's fingers apply gentle pressure to my lower abdomen. I pull my face out of Elias's chest and hide it behind his shoulder. Elias continues to massage my stomach as he carries out conversations with Marcus and Luca.

Blair enters the room and hands out refreshments, when she comes to Courtney she becomes flustered and almost spills the drink. Blair leaves, leaving the slightest smile on Courtney's face.

Courtney's eyes meet mine and her inkling of a smile falls and she glares at me.

"We're all on the gun range tomorrow," Luca says and Gio's eyes light up, "not you buddy." Luca pats Gio's head.

Gio throws a toy car at Luca then runs off immediately, Luca gets up and chases him instantly. Their laughter echoes through the halls as Elias's fingers dig into my stomach.

My shirt rides up slightly and I quickly become unnerved. Before I can push Elias away he just pulls my shirt down and continues to rub my abdomen.

I sink my head back into Elias and I take in his scent, relaxing myself.

Vanilla and sandalwood.

___ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ___
(A/N)

So Maeve is a thief, who would've expected that?

Elias and Maeve have met before, that's crazy.

I hope you guys enjoyed Maeve and Sabrina's story, if you have friends like Sabrina's high school friends, you need to drop them!!

I can't believe Maeve grabbed his gummy bear... smh.

I think Elias may have a biting kink, don't tell him I said that, he'd probably kill me.

Not gonna lie, I'd probably let him.

If you guys have any questions about me or the characters please ask, I'll do my best to answer them!

Thank you for reading!

Word count- 6000

7/15/21
-strawberrymyylk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
2M 53.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
87.6K 2.3K 50
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
313K 8.8K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...