๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ง [๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ถ...

By Teddy-isnt-here

"I can believe enough in you for the both of us okay?" "I can do the same for you." After Loki escapes Mobi... More

The Trust I Had
The Place I Am
The Office
The Consequences
The Debate
The Ark...
The Plan We Made
The Life I Had
The Person I Know
The Truth He Spoke
The Person I Was
The Time I Have...
The Journey I'm On.
Thank you.... A/N
The Things I Question.
All The Things I've Never Said.
All The Life I'll Live
All The Life I've Never Lived
The Thoughts I Faced
The Date I Made
The Actual Date.
Should I?
Epilogue.
An After Thought...
Book 2
So... A/N
An After Thought.
What Could Be.
What's Going On.
Who Done It?
We Knew It Was Him, Right?
Oh Wait It's Him.
Ah Shit It's Him.
So This Is Bad, Right?
So, What Are We Gonna Do?
Well, this isnt good...
Then Explain it to Me
Well, We Know Now
I Know Now
What's Done Is Done
What's Going to Be Done?
Welcome,,, A/N

The Things I've Seen

868 46 30
By Teddy-isnt-here

Loki's POV

What the hell. That's the thing I was asking myself while lying in the grass staring up at a bunch of the guys. Like who are they????

That's when I see the hats. They were me? Or was I them? Who was who??? What was what??? Where was I? What the fuck is love? What is life?

And why wasn't I being rickrolled, because ain't no way this shit happening and someones not memeing me.

But I went with them. I'm still unsure as to why I did that. They explained what they call 'the void' to me. Apparently, that's where we are right now.

Did Mobius have this happen to, God I hope so. I couldn't handle having him leave me. I mean I just figured out I liked him. And he may like me too. I mean he said he trusted me.

And I barely do that myself, so that's gotta count for something right? I'm not sure. While on this walk I learned about how many Lokis there were. Like damn, I didn't know there were this many of me. Or was I one of them? Man, this was confusing!

Like when can stuff make sense? Like ugh, the world is really throwing me for a curveball right now and I'm not here for it.

Like, can I live in a cottage in the woods with a goat? I mean for one, there are adorable, and for two I feel like he'd love me, I mean we're twins. With the horns and stuff. Come on, how could he not love me.

Even Sylvie was slightly okay with being around me. And trust me a that's more than what most people can handle for me.

So I was kinda proud not everyone hated me currently. It was a low bar, but one I could reach. And one I was aiming for most the time.

I mean I know I'm not the most likable guy. And everyone knew I wasn't made to be, which made it even worse when I eventually and inevitably let them down. Every ledge she and myth made me look like even more of a jackass. And most people knew this, yet I still let them down. Cause I wasn't worth most peoples time.

And that's part of the reason I didn't want to let Mobius too close. I knew I would let home down. And I can't take that, not from him. I cared too much to admit and wanted to care too little but I still cared enough to where I couldn't let him go.

And it sucked. It sucked to be a sitting duck waiting to be rejected and told I wasn't enough even though he wouldn't directly say it. I would know. I always did after letting someone down.

And I think that's what hurt most.

People lied after telling me they trusted me and letting me trust them as well. And it hurt to know even with people I loved more than anything in the world, I would let them down, and they would lie to me. And I would always know, as I myself am the king of lying as well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 337 30
This story involves the main characters: - Neteyam -Aonung - Kiri - Lo'ak -Rotxo -Tsireya Ships: Neteyam & Aonung Kiri & Rotxo Lo'ak & Tsireya
8.5K 216 13
Leo needs a reason to keep going. Nico needs someone who isn't going to judge him. WARNING!!! SLOW UPDATES!! Also, this has pretty much all the trig...
203K 5.3K 76
Hi, I'm Magnus. My friends and I answer some questions for you guys. Have fun reading about us doing and saying things against our will. For those...
44.8K 952 12
The gang is going on a trip back home, when the two third wheels become best friends....maybe more than friends