The Sybian Hire

By EroticWriterOfShorts

THIS STORY IS MATURE AND CONTAINS SMUT IN ALMOST EVERY CHAPTER. One night after work, Y/n decides to hire... More

The Sybian Hire
How It All Started
Apples Day
What McDreamy Cant Do
Dinner Fuck
Mi Abuela
READ THIS
READ THIS TOO
Dinner Vibrations
What's Left Unfinished
Little Authors Note
NAME VOTES
Fistfuls of Hair
Hello
A Storm
Gone
Contained
Delay
The End

Rocky Ground

14.7K 96 3
By EroticWriterOfShorts

DONT PLAY THE SONG ABOVE UNTIL I SAY TO PLAY IT!!!

"I'm sorry, he's getting dressed," said Apple from the other room. I was still getting ready for work but sped up the pace. Who was she talking to?

"And who are you?" Said a male voice. I recognize it but I can't remember from where.

"I'm just a friend," she said. I heard the man scoff. Just then, I finished getting ready and rushed to the front door.

"You're his slut, aren't you?" Said the man as I approached the door. What the fuck?!

I stood behind Apple and recognized the man immediately.

I own a law firm and this is our most important client at the moment. The only problem- I'm not so convinced he's innocent. I somehow got stuck with defending him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here, Midsky?"

"Apparently, discovering you're not a complete idiot. Nice pick on the prostitute," he said, winking at me.

I pushed Apple behind me.

"Talk to her like that again and you'll see how idiotic I can be," I threatened. He didn't get to talk to Apple like that. Not under my watch.

"Calm down," he said, laughing. "I just came to talk with you about my case,"

"Apple, do you mind going to the bedroom for a while?" I asked, not looking away from Midsky.

I heard her sigh and walk away, before letting Midsky come inside. I led him towards the alcohol cabinet and poured us both some Jack Daniels.

"What do you want, Midsky?"

"I want to make a deal," he said. It was my turn to scoff.

"The last person who made a deal with you ended up dead," I said. He didn't look very happy. "I'm not an idiot Midsky. I know when someone's guilty, I own a whole damn law firm."

"So you're willing to do business with me?"

"The only 'business' I have with you is the one where I protect your sorry ass," I spat. "Now get out,"

He looked beyond pissed but he called Apple a slut so I wasn't about to suck up to him. He couldn't fire me. I was the only attorney willing to defend him.

"You'll regret this," he said. He turned and left and I couldn't care less. Damn fool.

I heard the bedroom door open and Apple walked in. She seemed curious but didn't say anything.

"Why would you open the door?" I asked, still riled up from Midsky.

"What?"

"Don't act confused. You shouldn't have opened the door!" I raised my voice. He could have hurt her.

"Are you kidding me? I didn't do anything wrong y/n.." she said calmly.

"If you hadn't opened the door, I wouldn't have had to deal with that!"

"Don't talk to me like that!" She shouted. She just didn't understand how much danger she was in.

"Oh, I'm sure you've heard worse! You're a damn prostitute!" I yelled, immediately regretting it.

"Okay..." she said calmly. Somehow it seemed more threatening. "I've dealt with shit you probably don't even understand and I've come out the other end still kicking. You don't know me and you damn well don't know what I am. You, Mr. jackass, can go to hell,"

I watched as she grabbed her bag and walked out the door. I didn't dare try to stop her; I'd never seen her so deadly.

"Damnit," I cursed myself and headed to work. I knew she'd be back. Not for me, for her grandmother.

I left for work, feeling like a complete idiot.

2 pm- day 3

I entered the penthouse, hopeful. Work was awful because my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't stop worrying if she got home safely, or if she'd forgive me.

Which is why I came home three hours early.

There was no music this time. Just silence. I figured Apple was in the bedroom- hopefully

I went over and opened the door. Apple wasn't singing or dancing; just sitting on the bed, knees to her chest, writing on a notepad.

"Apple?" I said, walking in. Her attention shot to me and a look of confusion was on her face.

"What are you doing here? It's only 2pm" she asked, setting the notepad down beside her.

"I was worried," I told her. She seemed more confused. "About you. I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was wrong and out of place."

"It's fine,"

"What?" I was confused. How could she forgive me so easily?

"It's fine. I'm here for ten days, right? Since you're home, you can get your money's worth. It's day three which means there's seven more to go. I'll stay out of your way from now on."

She stood up as if waiting for me to do something to her. It killed me to see her like that. She saw herself as nothing more than an object for me to use.

How wrong she was.

"Let's watch greys... whatever,"

1 hour later (PLAY SONG NOW)

She had given me a few questioning looks but overall agreed to watch he Greys Anatomy with me. I had to admit... the show wasn't terrible.

There was a bomb in a body cavity and the whole hospital was at risk, especially Merideth. Yet I couldn't stop thinking of Apple.

Just as the episode was starting to reach the end, she turned in my arms to look at me. I had convinced her to lay in a spooning position with me before the show started.

She had hesitantly requested.

"Can i ask you something?" She said, quietly. Almost sleepily.

"Of course,"

"Why didn't you kiss me?" She asked, catching me off guard. I didn't say anything. "The first day after we made the deal. I went to kiss you and you pulled away. Then yesterday at breakfast. I wanted to kiss you. You wanted to kiss me. You turned away."

"It's too personal," I told her. I had never told anyone that before. "A kiss is a shared act of love. I don't kiss people I don't love."

"I understand," she said with a slight smile.

"Apple... what did you mean earlier when you said you'd dealt with things I wouldn't understand?" I asked her, dying to know.

Her expression changed.

"Well, it has to do with why I left and why... I pretended I came back for the money," she said, surprising me. She didn't come back for the money?

"When I was young, my mom died of breast cancer. My father left soon after, so my grandparents took me in, but my grandfather died of a heart attack a while ago and now my grandma... she's sick." She said, looking away from me.

"Everyone I care about dies. I left because I realized I had gotten too close to you. I came back for the same reason, only I tried to push you away,"

"You don't want me to die," I said, quietly. She finally looked at me. The moment seemed to last forever. Her beautiful bright blue eyes were staring right at me and saw... me.

Everyone that looks at me sees me as either an asset or a liability. She saw me.

I leaned in, craving her soft lips and she gave them. We slowly started to kiss. It was the best, most true kiss I had ever had.

In just three days this girl has made me fall for her. This was my way of saying 'I love you' without actually saying it.

She grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer to her as our kiss grew more passionate. I grabbed her hip, wanting her as close to me as possible.

Eventually we pulled our lips apart, letting ourselves breathe, our foreheads pressed together.

"I don't want you to die, either," I said, earning a small giggle from her.

I love this girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

REVENGE By Kristian Birley

Mystery / Thriller

97 11 6
I won't spoil you, so read to find out. . . This story contains, sexual assault, kidnapping, smut, bullying. Read at your own risk, highly recommende...
127 9 9
This story is mostly about Y/N being new to college life (there's barely anything about college in this story) +love of a chubby WOC (african america...
83.8K 2.6K 20
You'd been looking for a job, and someone emails you saying they're looking for a servant. You accept the job, but when you get to the house, you can...
36.2K 836 18
Emily Prentiss × fem! reader. When Y/n and Emily wake up after a druken hookup they have no idea what to do. Who knew that one night would change the...