π»π‘’π“π“π‘œ...π“€π’Ύπ“‰π“‰π“Ž~...

By adriixx3

A continuation of a oneshot POV from the playlist Private lessons with aizawa Warnings- 18+ Has Mic x read... More

Disclaimers
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

7

3.4K 65 94
By adriixx3

"I wanna ask you something....important..."

"Yes....?"

You said to the blonde...looking up at him as he struggled to find the words he was trying to convey out towards you.

"What is it mic...?"

Your eyes fluttered making his heart beat a little bit faster than usual.

"HOWWW about we go out to dinner sometime? Just you and me...?"

He let out with a shaky voice.

"Eh...?"

You froze. It had been awhile since you hung out with mic but. This to you seemed out of the blue. As if there was something else going on. Yet as you thought about it more. You never really had gone out to dinner with him before and as shocked about the suggestion as you were. You decided to pushed those feelings aside and smile at him softly.

"That's a wonderful idea...I could really use my best friend back you know...?"

He smiled a bit weirdly but you couldn't detect the hint of sadness behind the smile. Instead you went on to hug him.

"Thank you....for today...I really mean it mic. I know I already said it before but honest. I really can't thank you enough. How did I get so lucky to have a friend like you"

"Friend huh....low blow Y/n Loow blow...but I feel the same Y/n...now come on. I'll drive you back home now."

He said with a soft sarcastic voice. As he lead you out of the room and into his car.

Time skip- *how ya doin ;)*

You went back home. Took a shower and laid flat on your bed. From the jokes in the car to the endless amount of karaoke. You were beat from the long day.

You finally decided to looked at your phone only for you to see a number from a mysterious person.

1 Unread Message

Xxx-xxx-xxxx:
"We need to talk"

Me:
"Who is this"

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
"It's me Aizawa"

You felt your body get hot.

"How did he get my number?!?!?! And hold up he's trippin. Talk about what?!?!?!?!"

"Just calm down y/n don't start assuming shit now."

Me:
"Talk about what professor~?"

Changed   "xxx-xxx-xxxx" to "Professor A"

Professor A:
"Y/n Im being serious we need to talk."

Me:
"I legit didn't say anything but okay what do we  need to discuss?"

Professor A:
"Not through here...in person"

Me:
Whatever you say professor.

With little effort to keep the conversation going you notice it's dark outside and with that you turned off the lights and knocked out on your comfy pillows.

The next day...

You walked the halls of U.A. Desperate to continue the day through and avoid unnecessary stress of thinking about what Aizawa wanted to say to you.

You've been avoid him ever since the car ride he gave you as bits and pieces of the conversation you had with him started to play in the back of your mind. He said to stop whatever this thing was going on between the two of you. And honestly, all you could think of was if he actually did really feel anything towards u at all. Or did you just catch him when he was just looking for something to relieve himself?

With your mind occupied with the endless possibilities. You finally made it to the classroom and noticed you arrived at a normal time not to late and not too early...just right. For what was waiting for you throughout the day.

As time went on the class started to get fuller and fuller until everybody was in their seats and ready to start. Waiting for the professor to walk in at any moment. But yet nobody came...

When everybody was starting to worry about the whereabouts of the professor. The door suddenly flung open and everybody took their seats and remained silent.

"Good morning 1-A today we have a guest. Professor Yamada's going to help me teach class today. So please don't ask any questions"

"WHAT.

Yo sho what the fuck do you mean dOnT aSk QuEsTiOnS?!?!?! Guys ask meee ALLLLL the questions you desire...and I shall answer them..."

Mic had said with a smirk and a wink towards your direction. You giggled and you felt your face get a bit flustered. God If you didn't know any better you would think he's flirting with you...

"Anyways...please turn your books to page...."

Time skip- again....hi what's 🆙

"And don't forget to get your assignments in by the end of the month that's all I will see you guys tomorrow...and Y/n can you stay after class please"

Said your professor in a low monotone voice.

Ah yes...there it is. The feeling of anxiety. A normal modern feeling in today society. You hummed a yes as you waited for everybody else to clear out the room.

The only ones left where you and both professors looking at you.

"Yes...?"

You said in a not so bitchy tone but still bitchy

"I'll just take a moment Yamada..."

Said your professor to your best friend.

"God if only he knew"

You said in your thoughts as mic walked out the room you looked at aizawa with a bit of worry.

"What is it that you needed to talk to me about?"

"About what I said in the car ride. I'm sorry I worded it all wrong."

Thank god....it was just my imagination....

"I just hope we can be friends. And forget the night we had. It was wrong of me to do that especially when your one of my students."

Never mind. I was completely right.

"Oh....it's fine professor...I completely understand."

Yet you didn't....why would he use you like this. Why would he do something like that after you spent the night with him. Was it because of that woman? Was it because you weren't his type after all? All theses thoughts came crashing through your head as rapid as lighting on a stormy night. You couldn't understand why your heart felt like this either. It felt like a storm.  A huge storm that would bring so much destruction. And yet no matter how hard you tired to prepare for it. You had already knew this would happen. That this was never gonna work out. Because Relations like this don't end well at all.

Without even noticing your tears you walked out after saying your good byes. He rambled on for longer but you went tone deaf after hearing those fatal words.

"Friends huh...? It's for the best...I hope..."

"Sweetheart...?"

A/n- AHHHHH IMMM EXCITEDDDD TO KEEP WRITING BUT coleg 🥲 I gotta lotta shit to do but ahhh...my heart I just couldn't I kept rewriting this chapter so many times cause of writers block it's so hard to convey a story with a plot that's being written of the top of my head 😩 but none the less I think I'm happy with it cause ANGST BITCHES 🤣 anyways here ya go I hope you enjoyed. THANKS FOR 5K 🥺🥺🥺

Adrii 🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 20.4K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
246K 23.3K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
606K 30.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...