The Boy With The Skull Tattoo...

Von GRRRLGERMS

He's got the fire and he walks with it. He's got the fire and he talks with it. Egocentric Drew and his tal... Mehr

Message To You/Trailer
You've Got Mail
1. I'll Make You Better
2. Vengeance
3. Drew. . Is Literally Kissing My Ass
4. Commemoration
5. Die Here In Your Arms
6. Through My Lens
7. And Die With a Smile
Let's Settle This
8. About Damn Time!
9. The Wedding Video
10. My Car Breaks Down
11. SnowStorm
12. What's Wrong With Me?
13. Y Cubano Como Yo
14. Oui Oui Oui Paris
15. He's Got The Fire
16. Out of My Mind
17. Are You Doing Okay?
18. Alone You've Become
19. Under The Bridge
20. Under The Bridge: Two
22. Under The Bridge: Four
23. Back to the Start
24. Under the Bridge: Five
25. Caught In This Pool
26. We Move In Diego
27. Devil May Cry
28. BASSICALLY
29. S. K. U. L .L
30. Surprise Me
31. The Anniversary
32. The Anniversary: Dos
33. The Anniversary: Tres
34. Black Beauty
35. All Eyes On You
36. Sad Girl

21. Under The Bridge: Three

3.4K 100 7
Von GRRRLGERMS

(DREW)

I woke up the next morning in a pile of muffled sheets covered beneath my skin. I accidentally slapped myself as I was trying to found out where I am.

Oh yea, Anastasia's place.

I rubbed my hands on the other side of the bed where Ana was laying last night. I grabbed the sheets hoping to touch her luscious body. . .but no. I blinked over and over again looking around the mirrored bedroom thoughtless. I sat up on the bed rubbing my hair tirelessly looking for a good reason to wake up and think about Willy this morning.

Is he ok? Is his condition getting worse?

I grabbed my cellphone in my denim jeans on the floor. I scrolled through my messages hoping I'd get an update from Willy's doctor at the Hospital. Suddenly, his message appeared on my screen and I'm eager to find out exactly what it is but then I'm terrified of the result that I'll receive from his message.

Hello Drew, It's Dr.Bertrand.It's about your father and it's best if we talk out it in person.

Intrigued in what he could have possibly want to speak about, I jumped out of bed rushing into a bathroom and cleaning myself up. I slid back on my clothes from the night before and rubbed water in my curly waves into the hair style it was in last night.

I completely forgot about Anastasia. I grabbed my jacket hanging off the side of the couch. Putting on my jacket I didn't see the person standing in front of me. Sure, I can see their shadow but I thought it was mine for a second.

"You're leaving already? Don't leave yet I didn't make toast yet." Anastasia said standing in nothing but an over sized t-shirt. Her hair is loosely tied up. Her red wine colored frame Ray-Ban glasses hanged low on the bridge of her nose. She held a skillet in her hand and a fork in the other.

"Um I-" She stopped me from talking. Instead, she walked back into the kitchen and put down her cooking appliances. She comes back out rubbing her greasy hands down her shirt walking towards me.

"Please I know what you're going to say. I know last night was a little too fast for the both of us. This is not me at all and I understand how you feel but I'm really into you and I couldn't wait any longer," I'm utterless. I didn't know what to say to her. Her left over scent of perfume traveled under my nose and visions of last night scampered through my perverted brain like marathon. "I'm scaring you aren't I?" she asked putting her hands down her sides. She stepped away from me, a couple inches apart.

"No it's alright. You're an amazing girl but I-"

"I'm scaring you away!" I couldn't help but laugh. She looked so cute standing there panicking for a moment.

"No Ana Bananas! Seriously, I like you as much as you like me" I placed my hand on my chest.

"Okay, okay but please don't go yet. Let's settle your brain with some delicious French Toast."

"I can't."

"Why?" She walked back into the kitchen. I can hear the faucet running and the pots and pans rubbing together in the sink.

"Just not right now!" I followed her into the kitchen. She was bending over grabbing cooking spray from the cabinet.

"Why do you keep running away from me?" She stood up straight leaning on the counter. Her ass squeezed on the counter giving it an awkward shape but they looked mesmerizing at the same time.

"I'm not." I said looking at her ass.

"If you're not then stay a little longer." She commanded turning on the stove. She grabbed the bread bag and put away piece of bread in the toaster.

"I can't!" I rubbed the back of my neck. She was asking me too many questions and I wasn't ready to tell her about Willy and the reason why I can't stay right now. I really needed to check on Willy. It was my main goal since the day started. I kissed her forehead and walk away from her.

"I have to go really!" She sighs at me from a distance as I walked out of the kitchen. She whispered an "Okay" while I walked out the door. I did feel a bit guilty, but who knows how bad Willy's condition could be?

_______

I walked into the hospital as fast as I can, but as soon as I came through the doors Dr. Bertrand pulled me to the side. A couple nurses wondered what our conversation was about as others looked at me in shock whispering to other co-workers in the building.

"Listen Drew," He looked around him. He noticed how nosy the nurses looked. We walked further into the hallways near the exits. I lowered my head to hear him speak. Dr. Bertrand is two inches taller than me. From a distance we look the same height but every time he buddies up next to me I end up looking like as if I was his son. Well if he has any kids that he never mentioned out of all the times we've spoken. "Willy is uh-" he bowed his head down. I panicked. The word death hurtled in my mind. I knew it was coming sooner or later. Please Dr. say no more. " Willy is diagnosed with Pneumonia."

"What?"

"Turns out your dad has a lung infection. And as you can see it made him very sick. He has fluid filled in his air sacs. His breathing --- he was having a hard time breathing that's why he collapsed the other day. He's been avoiding the hospital lately and since he was left untreated, his condition could have turned out deadly. Luckily you called us at the right time."

"Can I see him?"

"See Drew this is where the problems start!" He said. I looked at him dead in the eyes bewildered that he'd might have any other additional conditions he'll add on.

"What problems?" I crossed my arms under the impression that there is much more to Willy's case.

" Willy doesn't want you to see him any longer."

"Yeah, I'm not laughing Sir!"

"Drew!?" he called my name. "Drew your father ordered me to tell you to stay away from him."

"He's my dad why would he?"

"Because he feels like it's too much for him and too much for you."

"WHAT!?"

"Drew ---" I cut him off.

"Don't Drew me. He's my dad and I want to see him." As I was about to walk away from him, he pulls me back with force. I should have thought twice about running away. One, he's taller, stronger, and bigger than me. This guys muscles were as big as a Hummer Truck.

He pulls me back against the wall.

"He told me to tell you to go home back to your family. I know you feel betrayed right now but your father is right. Nothing is going on for you here."

"Who the fuck are you? You don't know me guy." My New York slang escaped my tongue.

"That's not the point." I pushed him off of me one more time but his grip on my shoulders had me pinned to wall like a spiders prey.

"I just want to see him. Why is that so darn hard?"

"I know. But he begged me Drew. Just go home it's the best thing right now." I'm not understanding why I came if this was going to happen. This is exactly was I was afraid of. Coming to Paris to this disaster. I just wanted to roam Paris for a while and then go home after hanging with my father, but yet he betrays me and commands me to go home again. Suddenly, I'm beginning to understand why he left my mother and I in the first place. I wanted to hurt him. The pain I held in as a child turned to adrenaline and I fought back with the doctor. I viciously pounded his chest with my fist and forcing him to back away from me. Nurses and security guards came to his rescue and pulled me away from him.

While the security guards held me by my arms, my feet dangled against the marbled floor of the hospital. Dr. Bertrand stared at me in shock fixing his broken glasses.

"I HATE HIM. I FUCKING HATE HIM. TELL HIM I SAID THAT TOO!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 58.1K 40
❝What if I fall?❞ ❝Then I'll catch you.❞ ❝He was arrogant, obnoxious, funny, cocky, sarcastic, a know it all, a delinquent, a bad influence, yet kno...
280K 9.9K 31
Ally Heinz has just turned eighteen and has finally moved out from her parents' house and recently moved in with her brother. She doesn't have a job...
157K 6.4K 35
Lizette has never had an easy life growing up and always felt like she was the black sheep of her family. She didn't grow confidence until after she...
322K 8.3K 35
What's worse than having to drive twenty six hours in a car to another country just so you can spend your whole summer with an arrogant father and hi...