Twilight | ✔︎

By thewriting_spree

Isn't Twilight sky a beautiful view ? . . When two different colours of nature merge and there comes a blissf... More

character sketch
~ the journey begins ~
~ The Meet ~
~ PROMISE broken ~
Friends wandering the Street
~ Wandering the street-2 ~
~ therapy ~
His Past
siblings
sudoku
Million Dollar Smile
morning drive
A Date ??
The Date
Her Attention
passé (Part-II)
The Sunset
Being with her
A Lucky Coupon
Staycation!
Bliss
besties
irritating her
Drunk Drama
last day
jealous
feelings
Falling for her
better.
Sweetness Overloaded
Realisation
Accident
want him fine
bond
Taking Care
Accepting
Understanding
Confession
Marry Me !
Alliance
Planning
In-laws
welcome home !
shopping
Sagai
Reunion
Mehandi & Sangeet
It's Happening.
The Big Day !
wicked
The Wedding Night
New world
Living Happiness
Karwachauth
Sukoon.
Lets Play ?
Passionate.
Spoiling
~Honeymooning
Back to Bay
With the ladies.
The little moments
Someone is Back !
Dare you.
Happy Birthday
Surprise for the b'day boy.
Over, the Pool of Blood
Author's Note.
The Dawn is OUT !

passée (Part - I)

1K 99 31
By thewriting_spree

Karan and Preeta were seating on the see shore enjoying the evening.... Finishing their coffee....

Preeta looked at Karan who was sitting looking the sea waves and humming some song....

Preeta chuckled still gazing him , made herself a bit more comfortable by rest her palms on the sand and stretching her legs straight....

Karans hum stop in midway feeling her gaze....he looked at her raising his eyebrows giving her a questionable look....

Karan: kya hua ?

Preeta: Kuch Nahi.....

Karan: tum Kuch Soch rahe the na?

Preeta looks forward and again him nodding her head

Preeta: tume essa kyu lagata hai ki mere sath Kuch hua hai.... ?

She rested her head on his shoulder... He smiled looking at her...

Karan: ek tho mujhe pata hai ki, jab thak ek insaan uss dardh se guzre na ho , tab tak wo dusro ke dard ko itna ache se Nahi samaj pate...feel karpate...aur tum (chuckles puting his hand on her shoulder) mere dard ko jhatke me samaj bhi liya aur dino Mai katam bhi karli...Aur

He looked into her eyes she also looked into his... And actually their eyes met and started a total different conversation...being lost in eachother.. but came to the topic in few minutes...

Preeta (still looking into his eyes): aur ?

Karan: aur isliye kyunki tumari ye jo Anke haina wo mujhse bohat Kuch keh jate hai....jitna tum mujhe sunati ho usse bhi zyada in Anke kehte hai mujhse.. aur.... aur ye mere Saath pehli bhaar ho Raha hai....(looking deeply in her eyes) Tumare anko Mai bohat Kuch dhikta hai mujhe bohat kushiya,  sukoon, dar, aur bohat Sare dard....

Preetas eyes got wet listening him and held his hands more tightly...and closed her eyes turning her face....

Preeta (mind): isse ye sab kese dikta hai ?  Pehle kisne Nahi Kaha...isse kaise ?

She opens her eyes and looks at her hand which was holding his arms...

Preeta(mind): ye haath Kabhi chodne Ka man bhi Nahi karta...par kyu ?

Karan kissed her head she closed her eyes... Feeling him...the love and care he gave her by his one small action

Karan: Preeta tume Mai force Nahi karungi, you can share when you want and If you want...but pata hai mujhse Kisi ne Kaha hai ki dard batne se kaam hota hai... Koi mar Nahi jata....

Preeta looked at him and smiled having tears in her eyes

Preeta (chuckled): meri bate mujhpe hi use Kar Rahe ho ?

Karan chuckles too and brush of the tears which was gonna fall from her eyes...he nodes in no...

Preeta again looked into his eyes...as everytime she looked at them she also felt they had many conversations...

Preeta: kya kehti hai meri anke Tumse ?

Karan : bohat Kuch kehti hai aur Kabhi mujhe khud Nahi samaj atha... Lekin ye baath mujhe pata hai ki tum Kuch dard Apne andar hi Rakh rahe ho.... wo mujhe tumare Anke saaf batadete hai....

Preeta: hai Kuch... Tume Jana hai ?

Karan: tum mujhse keh sakte ho preeta.. share Karne Mai kya Harz hai... Pata hai man halka honge...

Preeta (chuckles): tumne doctorate ki hai Kya ?

Karan: eeh ? Ooh Mai koyi doctorate voctorate Nahi ki... Ye Saab mere ek Dumbo doctor ne Kaha hai mujhse aur mujhe experience bhi hai...

Preeta Smiled as she could see his effort to make her smile...

Preeta : tho chalo share karte hai Tumse tumare doctor Dumbo ki dumb story...

Karan (glaring her cutely): tum usse dr.dumbo Nahi bula Sakti

Preeta gave a confused look

Preeta: kyu ?

Karan: wo sirf mere liye hai... Only I can call her that samjhi ?!

She made faces but chuckles... And stood up Dusting off the sand and correcting her skirt...he also stood up...

Preeta: Nahi bulati

Karan(smiles):better

Both started walking towards the water.. Preeta took a long breath collecting up all the courage in her....

she opened the knot of a  closed chapter in her book, a past chapter which she had closed abruptly with marks still on her present... Which have given her heart bruises and pain.... She looked at karan who didn't move his eyes of her..

Preeta: it was a coincidence... Hum mile totally ek sanyog the... Soon after my parents accident.... we met.... Tab Mai bilkul akeli pad gayi thi.... Na Ghar Mai koyi.... na mere Jane wale koyi.... I  was all alone.... And one of those normal to see, but bitter day. I met him... Yash....

Karan was looking at her....they were walking towards the sea...

Preeta: we met in a hospital....

Flashback...

Preeta was seen in a hospital walking towards the the entrance...she was going out of the hospital when she bumped with someone who seemed in a hurry....

Man(angrily): what the hell !

Preeta: am sorry...

The man gave her a and nod

Man(hurrily): could you help me...(she nodes)you know where is the emergency ward ?

Preeta: ya straight and left...

Yash: ooh ..hmm

He left just giving her a nod while She looks at him confused then sighs..

Preeta: hope everything goes good with him...

And Smilingly left...

Next day morning preeta was standing in and talking with the receptionist.. when someone came and stood beside her...she didn't glance much but he saw her and smiled...

She started moving towards her cabin when she felt a tug on her hand....she turned and saw the same guy... Who she saw yesterday...with a smile

Yash: hi ! I am Yash....

She just gave a smile and nudges her head...

Yash: wo sorry yesterday I was a bit in a hurry and then.... You know emergency and all.... That's why I was a bit..

She smiled and took her hands back slowly...

Preeta: it's ok actually u need not have to be sorry... Everyone is like that .. when it comes to our own ones...

He gave her a smile....which she returned back...

Yash: so you  here again ? Someone admitted?

She nodes in no

Preeta: no I am a doctor...a psychologist  ...

Yash: ooh that's great....well nice to meet you...dr ?

Preeta: Dr. Preeta.... Well the same here... Have a great day ahead....

And she walks to her cabin while he was looking at her lostly...

Yash(smirks): not bad aah.... Dr. Preeta... Pataka lagti hai... Pata sakunga ki Nahi ? Anyways she's in My book now ....

Present

Karan was standing beside her while she said her meet with Yash .... He remembered their stern first meet which she turned into a sweet one...

Her eyes had tears .... He could just not see her in tears but he had to as .... He wanted her to put out all the feeling In her outside...

Preeta:  that was the very first conversation we had.... Us  din evening he again met me , usne mere number li thi.... saying a person in his circle wanted....Mene mana ki thi but ...he insisted... I use to get his txt once in a while like the formal once...ek din wo mujhe milne aye the.. mere clinic pe.... Hum bate Karne lage.... Aur once in a week meet shuru ki.. phir mssgs daily shuru hogayi... He made himself a habit for me... Subah Uske mssg... Raat ko bhi... Dheere dheere Dil Mai Kuch Kuch hone lagi.. hum friends Nahi the , pehle se hi I felt something different... And then You know ye Jo Bollywood ke Gane hote hai unka lyrics reality Mai badlne lage....Sare fairy tale stories saach hone wale the Esse feel hote the... (Chuckles in tears) but it didn't last long... Mai  humesha Uske Saath open the.... But he was never.... And I never listened or thought Mai Kabhi Apne dhimak Ka Nahi sunte the ... Uske bhare Mai sirf Dil se sochte the... Dil se decision Lete the...

She left a sigh and sat down... She was actually broken.... He sat beside her and she looked at him In tears.... His heart broke seeing her in tears..... Her cheeks and nose turned red.... He loved her, red tomato cheeks but not when she cried.... He felt like taking all those pieces of shit , the pain from her and throwing it in the sea and letting the waves take off all ... But he couldn't help it.... just see her in tears was the option left... be it the worst he had to....

She continued after wiping her tears off...

Preeta: and one day... A day that turned to be another black, and dark day of my life... Which I thought would be the brightest day of my entire life.... But....it....it..wa .... was....the worst...

She was sobbing....He rubbed his palm on her hands to clam her.... She looked at him...and wiped her tears....

Preeta: it was a Diwali.... Last Diwali...(chuckles) a day known as festival of lights, new begging, happiness....but to me it bought a sought of....(sobs)of darkness, end for my many new beginning, and crashing my world all together...which I thought would never happen again.... mere liye papa mama ke baad Yash hi Saab Kuch ban Gaye the... I loved him to an extent that,I... I myself didn't know that i had been this madly in love, until  that day... And I didn't have a single person to guide me... To say what was right, what was wrong for me... He was the one I knew..  and one I wanted to....Lekin .... Us ek din ne meri kanch ke khwabo ko tukdo Mai thod Diya ... Mere Dil ke sath sath....

Karan cupped her face and wipped her tears ..... He also had tears ....

Karan: hey babydoll.... Agaar tume itna thakleef ho Rahi hai tho maath Kaho... Let it be...

Preeta (crying): but I want to....Karan Mai ye.... Ye ... Maine Kisi se Nahi Kahi... Sirf.... Apne aap Mai rakha hai.... And I... I want To..... Mai ye share Karna chahti Hu....

He pulled her closer to him.... Rubbing her back.... she rested her head on his chest....still sobbing...

Karan (mind): Mai isse esse Nahi dhek Sakta... I can't see her like this ..... I don't know... But I can't see her in tears.... Itni cute si innocent si ... Ladki ke andar itna dardh... Esse hi kyu karte hai ye duniya ? Why all to the innocent once?

But preeta somehow controlling her sobs.... Made her comfortable.... wiping her tears.... But for no use... Her tears didn't stop....

She started with a trembling voice....

Flashback

Preeta parked her car and got off smilingly glancing the side mirror of her car making her bindi and hair...

She walks towards a hotels lounge it was fully decorated and there were many people around...

She looked around and saw many people around many boys staring her while her eyes were in search for Yash she at last found him standing near the bar .. she went towards him...

He saw her , smiled they shared a hug...

Yash: atlast your here...

Preeta smiles they broke the hug she looked around confused.... And gave him a questioning look...

Preeta: you said it is a family get-together... But doesn't seem like that

The place was filled with young boys and girls and it was all looking like a bar or a clubbing neither than a Diwali party... She was already feeling uncomfortable... Everyone was drinking and almost many were already drunk.... She again gave him a questionable showing around...

While he let out a kiddish laugh and held her through shoulder...

Yash: common preeta... Aab kaun family get-together and all join karte hai let's enjoy the party.. and chill aur wese bhi Yaha pe only young ppl ....

Preeta: tho tumne mujhse jhoot kyu Kaha? You should have said me its a clubbing.... And today its Diwali Yash...

Yash: ya and that's why we are clubbing... Kaun Ghar pe pooja wooja karte hai... Let the oldies doo

Preeta: it's our culture aur agar Tume yaha leke ana tha tho... You should have atleast said me that its a clubbing...

Yash: I knew you wouldn't come if I said it was a clubbing... So aab no more behas.... Only enjoy

She was going to say something....but he cut her ...

Yash: preeta plss.... Aaj ek din mere liye... Plss....

She smiles faintly and nodes.... Not wanting to disappoint him she agrees and goes in with him...

He took her inside and she was shocked to see the scenes inside... she could see few people passing around the drugs and some using... She was shocked out of mind... She stopped herself....

Preeta: what is this Yash ? Hum Yaha kyu hai ? Aur why are they using these ???

Yash: now come on.... let them do what they want why you into all this ?

Preeta: lekin it's not right... They are drugging..and that's not right....

Yash: ooh come on hum Yaha enjoy Karne Aye hai problem creat Karne Nahi... Plsss for me

She was not at all comfortable there she looked around and then noded in no... He made a sad face and held her both arms slowly...

Yash : pls atleast an hour... Mujhe thumari Saath time spend Karna hai.. aur mere friends bhi yahi hai....pls preeta...

She having much difficulty ends up noding he smiled and took her towards a group of boys siting there... but she asked him to be with her in a corner somewhere and not in the crowd...

He agreed and made her a sit in the corner of the lounge...and went towards his friends

While he showed them her they all were blown up with her beauty and look and looking her lustfully...

Arjun : Yaar Kaha mile ye tuje ? Essi wessi maal Nahi lag rahe ho

Yash(smirks): hai bhi Nahi essi wessi.. ek dum new hai... Fresh....

Arjun: le yaar , Kaha se milta hai tuje ye Saab?

Yash: Yash Pandey naam hai Mera... Mil jate hai mujhe...

Another boy comes keeping his hand around yash and not taking eyes off preeta

Dev: let's share ?what say buddy ??

Yash: let's sell what say ? Mujhe ye waise bhi Nahi Chahiye aaj rat London se ek arahi hai mere liye I'm counting on her....

Dev: woow ! Tho aaj raath ke liye Mai isse lethi Hu ...

Yash laughs.... And all looked at him confused...

Yash: Esse hi Nahi leja sakte... Just give  them....

Dev: okay buddy chill! Sahe give him the packet .....

Sahe hands over a pack off drug to Yash with few bundle of notes....

Dev: ye le tera Saman aab wo mujhe dhe....

Yash takes out the pack and smells it and closes his eyes.... Feeling it.... He smiles like a mad opening the pack ..

Dev: hello now I want her !!

Yash: shes yours and these are mine

Yash keeps the pack in his pocket... And walks towards preeta...she smiles seeing him....

Yash: preeta....see this is dev .... My friend....

She nodes and forwards her hand... He smirked and shaked with her's...

He was not leaving her hand and was touching her inappropriately... She felt uncomfortable and took it back...

Yash in a hurry started talking

Yash: now I have to go somewhere... Yash will take you to the room I'll meet you there....

She was confused seeing his strange behaviour

Preeta: but why in a room ?

Yash held her hands

Yash: now you just go with him ... I'll meet you soon...

And left there leaving her alone in-between the drunks and all unknown to her....

Dev: so ms.preeta let's move ?

She was confused and scared already she didn't like this guy....like his looks and touchs made her feel uneasy and now going to a room with him...  She was blank...and just nodes...

Dev smirks and shows her the way .... She walks to the room not at all understanding what's happening around...

At last she reached the floor and saw Yash there.... She sighed and thought he was planning some suprise for her... But what she saw gave her shock....

Hyaa Lovelies !  there you go with another one...🌝💕

Hope it's good.... 🤧
( I still find it to be a bit creepy...😅🤧)

Pardon me for any mistake...🙏

And ya , I just want to finish writing these parts as fast as possible... Because am totally excited to write the upcoming few chapters after preetas past unfolds...

I hope you guys enjoy reading....

With lots of love ❤️

-crazys_writing_🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 4.6K 36
Karan and Preeta are bind together by an arranged marriage. Will they fall in love by understanding and trusting each other? Simple rom - com story...
145K 6.7K 54
Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 513 #1 on bff out of 9k #8 on darkness...
135K 7.8K 61
Hey guys.. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I m tina.. new to whattpad.. i m big fan of preeran & seeing people writing story on them.. i also want to try.. All the charact...
24.7K 2.5K 44
it's starts from the track when Karan don't believe on preeta and parted his way with her after pihu's death.... ●what if Karan was faking all of it...