Innocent

By starizarr

Capri never thought twice when she had to use her charm in her favor. She was sweet but manipulative. Innocen... More

The Funeral
His little girl
Boundaries
Marcella & The redhead
Flower
Guns & kisses
Dinner party
No undergarments
Red circle & black X
Hitman
Happy birthday
Birthday Sex
Yellow
Charity ball
Possesion
The stepsister
Blackmail
Three
Freedom
His
The chairman
Engaged
Wedding planning
Ice cream
Innocent
Credit

The wedding

5.3K 106 52
By starizarr

She stared at herself in the mirror, basking in the glow from the lilac dress Axel had helped her choose, she sported a long braid that reached her mid back, strands of hair decorating her face as she blew them out of the away.

"You look so sexy".

She looked over to her right, Axel stepping out of the bathroom in a green shiny suit with a black checkered shirt underneath, his dress pants a bit tight at the bottom as his ankles danced on the wild side with exposure, you could see mild chest hair as he left a few buttons undone.

"You look like you should be going to a club instead of a wedding". Capri chuckled as she took in his attire.

Axel grinned as he spun around.

"That's exactly the look I'm going for". He said as he pointed a finger at her, adding in a wink.

"Well we have an hour before the wedding starts".

"Let's have some drinks before then".

*

Axel and Capri arrived on his motorcycle, something Capri was unaware he owned.

She removed the helmet as she got off, passing it to Axel as he drove off to park.

Taking in a much needed breath, Capri looked at the chapel before her, they were getting married through the church.

She timidly walked down the pavement, reaching the entrance as she opened the doors to step in.

Capri was met with rows and rows of benches, all filled up to the brim, she gulped nervously.

She could feel their gaze on her as she tried to find a seat, giving a few onlookers a tight smile while mouthing a few 'excuse me's' before sitting down.

There was no groom yet, much less a bride.

She had spotted Tony who was speaking into a phone, he looked worried, an expression that made her think that there was something off.

She quickly stood up, receiving glares from the guests as she squeezed through them to get by.

"Tony"!

"Tony"!

Capri grabbed him by the arm as she shifted him around, his eyes locking onto her before he told the other person on the other line to give him a second.

"What the fuck are you doing here Capri"?He whisper shouted.

"Marcella invited me". She shrugged.

Tony rolled his eyes as if speaking to someone who had less than half a brain.

"You do know why don't you"?

"I'm aware but an invitation is an invitation, now tell me where's Mateo, shouldn't he be here by now"?

"None of your fucking business, I told you to stay away".

Tony turned back around to continue his call, earning a huff from Capri who just wanted to help.

"Hey what's up, I parked the bike in the back".

Axel stepped in, breathing heavier than usual before looking at Tony who was looking at him like he had two heads once he noticed his attire.

"You like"?

He twirled for the big man who scoffed before looking at Capri as if he couldn't believe she'd bring him along, she only shrugged in response.

"Where are the fake lovers at"? Axel asked as he placed his hands on his hips.

Tony ended the call quickly as he grabbed Axel by the collar.

"What the fuck do you mean fake"?

Capri gasped as she went for Tony, pulling his arms away until he let go.

"What the fuck is your problem Tony"?

From his reaction Axel and Capri could tell they guessed right, this wedding didn't have the word love written over it.

A few guests had turned to look at the altercation something Tony waved off as he gave them all a huge grin before once again glaring at Capri as his gaze fell upon her.

"I suggest you leave before Mateo sees you".

"Nonsense, she can stay".

All three whipped their heads towards the entrance, Mateo standing before them as he fixed his cuffs and bow tie, he looked so handsome, Capri could feel herself melting.

"I can assure you there's nothing fake about this wedding, Marcella and I are happily in love and I can't wait to marry her, nice to see you Capri".

Mateo threw in a charming smile, one that Capri couldn't decipher as she watched him walk past them towards the head of the altar, his ass looked amazing in those slacks.

*

They were all seated, waiting for the bride to walk in.

Axel and Capri sat next to each other as he gossiped away, judging the attires of the others as if he had dressed appropriately for the wedding.

"Shut up, they're gonna start". Capri interrupted as she elbowed him, a groan escaping his lip's before he turned around to watch the bride step in.

Stunning would be an understatement, Axel was looking at a beautiful blonde goddess that had made him visually orgasm.

"You never told me she was blonde". He whispered to Capri who ignored his comment as the bride made her way down the hall with her father in hand.

Marcella's gown was massive, tight at the top with a diamond encrusted corset and wide and puffy from the waist down, she looked breathtaking.

The music played as the piano player tainted the instrument with her delicate fingers.

All the guests smiled as Marcella made her path towards her future husband.

Capri didn't keep her gaze on the bride for too long as it fell upon Mateo who was grinning like a teenage boy, he was actually happy, Capri could feel her anxiety start to build up in her chest.

She wanted to hold on to the idea that maybe this was all happening due to the pending business Mateo had with Marcella's father, I mean, that was the reason he was with her in the first place, it was the only reason that made sense now.

But as she watched him take her hand in his and help her stand across from him, her mind started to believe otherwise, his boyish grin never faltered as the pastor started the prayer before continuing onto the nuptials.

She watched as his thumbs rubbed circles onto her palms, squeezing her hands every now and then before bringing them to his lips.

Capri didn't like what she was feeling, she had cried and begged for her freedom, ran away, even wished death upon him and now she found herself as a guest at his wedding, watching as he exchanged vows with another woman.

"Speak now or forever hold your peace".

Capri snapped back to reality as the pastor uttered those words.

Her palms started to sweat and her heart beat accelerated, unconsciously she tapped away at her knees as she bounced both legs.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion, Axel slowly turned his head towards her, his eyes widening as he watched her stand to full height.

He grabbed at her wrist to pull her back down but Capri quickly yanked it free.

Once she stood, all eyes in the chapel turned towards her, two specific ones throwing daggers at her as she gulped nervously, Tony and Marcella wanted to strangle her.

Capri looked up at Mateo who was staring intently at her, his face in hidden shock as he waited for her next move.

She balled her hands into fists before she turned on her feet, walking out of the chapel as she left the guests a topic to gossip about in the ceremony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tainted By Izar

General Fiction

98.7K 1.8K 35
Sequel to innocent. Time had passed but their minds had remained on one another. Capri does her best to live her life and Mateo is too busy with his...
15.5K 404 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
1.4M 39.4K 44
[Originally published in 2018 but deleted twice in 2021] [This is the first book of the "Mrs. Mafia" trilogy] Arabella Bianchi was born into the mafi...
7.3K 96 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...