๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | JJk โœ”๏ธ

Autorstwa bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฏ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... Wiฤ™cej

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
32| Wet
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

18| Phone Call

7.7K 489 138
Autorstwa bubbletaeu

Time freezes still for a moment.

In all its lag, you gawk at Jungkook's face, spellbound to his sudden proximity and unimagined appearance on the hotel room's flooring.

Unlike you, he remains calm and unshaken, only flecked by a millisecond of utter dazzlement from the chaotic kiss the two of you just shared. 

Never in your life have you kissed a man before—not on the lips at least. And now, after sharing something so intense with a stranger, you're not sure how to react.

Jungkook's warm breath grazes your cheeks, tinting them a vivid shade of cerise, a color so deep that his eyes drop to your cheeks.

You don't try to look away because you're more caught up on the fact that you're literally straddling him right now.

Gasping, you try to stand up, but your toes slip against the downy white blankets, making you stumble towards Jungkook's body again. This time, however, your knee presses unpleasantly against his crotch.

"Ahrsg!"

You flinch at his muffled groan, eyes widening in horror. "S-Sorry!" You yelp. "I didn't mean to—"

"Get off me," growls Jungkook through barred teeth. His fierce tone makes Yeontan leap away from the blankets, his fluffy tail smacking against Jungkook's face.

In a mildly sadistic way, you hold in a laugh, secretly wishing you had a camera to capture this iconic moment.

But afraid Jungkook might just choke you to death, you manage to jump away from him before glaring down at him in disbelief. "Pervert," you mutter through gritted teeth, grabbing a pillow from your bed before raising it in the air to smack him

"Get!" Smack. "Out!" Smack. "Of!" Smack. "My!" Smack. "Room!" Whip.

Jungkook clenches his jaw at you. "Quit it," he grunts, staring up at you hawk-eyed now. "This isn't your room. There weren't any reservations."

"What?" You gape at him dumbly, hands falling to your sides with a hunch. "But why are you on the floor?"

The question earns him to glance at the bed before turning to you with a raised brow. "Don't you want the bed?"

"Wait," you say, forehead scrunching. "We're sharing this room?"

"Unfortunately we are," grabbles Jungkook raspily, and beside him, Yeontan lets out a cute little arff, wagging his tail euphorically as if mocking you.

You try not to yell out in frustration as you take the pillow again from your bed and smack Jungkook with it. He glares at you sharply. "What was that for?"

"For invading my privacy," you say bitterly. "You barged in without letting me know. What if I was changing?"

Jungkook shuffles underneath the blankets, avoiding eye contact. "I was too tired to care," he mutters lazily.

This little punk...

It takes everything in you to not smack him with the pillow again. With a huff, you plop on the bed, staring down at Jungkook for a moment in silence.

No doubt, he's awfully tired. You can see it from the way his chest rises slowly, then falls with an effortless exhale that you're stupidly admiring. It's unimaginable—the combination of his arrogance and his kind gesture of letting you sleep on the bed.

For a second, you thought it would be like the movies; where two people would fight for the bed until they both end up sleeping together. But clearly, reality is nothing like that.

Mind you, it's not like you wanted to share a bed with him. This guy would probably yeet you on the floor by morning.

Yeah, he's that big.

Although now, the weight of owing Jungkook an apology and watching him sleep on the cold floor is guilt-tripping you.

"Um," you murmur shyly. "Will you be alright on the floor? Do you need more pillows?" You ask, cracking the silence with a voice that isn't loud enough to shake him awake—or that's what you thought.

"Shut up and turn off the lights," grumbles the man bluntly.

You roll your eyes at him. Here you are, trying to be nice, and he blows you away like a fly.

Jungkook pulls the sheets over him and Yeontan, creating one big bump and a small little hoop under the heavy white blankets. A trivial smile smears on your lips, and you can't help but wonder when did Yeontan even get here.

It's not like you mind, though. You love dogs.

Sighing, you stand to turn the lights off, but just before you do, a knock comes at the door. You mutter a curse under your breath. Who the devil could it be at this hour?

With dragged footsteps, you unlock the door before peeking your head through it. It's the lady from the receptionist.

From up close, you realize she's actually very pretty; with the posture of a ballerina and an hourglass figure that puts your body at shame. She strains a smile at you before handing you a phone.

"There's a phone call for you, miss."

You raise a brow at her. Phone call?

Jungkook had taken away your phone the moment you stepped inside his house. There was no mode of communication for you.

You blankly stare at the phone, wondering if this was some sort of prank. "Thanks," you say, taking it from her.

The receptionist nods at you before scurrying away to leave. Frowning at her in confusion, you place the phone to your ear. "Hello?"

"Y/N," a voice frantically hisses—your dad's voice.

A heartbeat tears away in your chest.

Your body stiffens. Heat creeps the side of your face, and you turn, thinking the angling will make you hear any better. 

"Jihoon?" You ask, your meek voice muffling into the distorted sound from the other side. When you don't hear him again, you clear your throat to speak again, but another voice breaks in; a deeper, lower, corrupted bass.

"Do not speak until I tell you to," the male warns. A voice that makes your blood freeze in your veins.

Sam.

You open your mouth, but he cuts you off again.

"I have Jihoon with me," he says, and your heart flips in your chest. "If you don't do as I say, you'll never see him again. Heard?"

Every word he utters makes you almost hyperventilate. You press your lips together, gnawing hard on your gums as fear settles in.

"Who is it?" Jungkook questions from behind you, making you clench the phone in your hand.

"It's... it's Bea. She's calling to ask if I'm okay," you lie. He watches you curiously for a moment before lying back down without another word. You slouch in relief, turning back to the phone when Sam speaks again.

"Good," he remarks. "I want you to act like you're on the phone with Bea. Understood? Reply with yes or no."

"Yes," you mutter out, sensing him smile through the phone.

"Now repeat what I say," he demands. "I am doing fine. Stop worrying, Bea."

Gulping, you repeat exactly what he says, loud and naturally. "I am doing fine. Stop worrying, Bea."

"Good, Y/N, very good. Now," he says. "Are you alone? If not, I want you to get away from there. You hear me? I want you to leave."

"Yes," you breathe, gulping down the hesitation. You've already lost your mother. You're not risking your dad—you won't. He's the only family you have right now.

"Your dad is with me," Sam threatens. "If you tell anyone anything, I will kill him. Understood?"

Panic swells in your chest. "What do—"

"Ah ah," Sam warns. "Careful now. Only reply with yes or no. Understood?"

You bite your lower lip. "Yes," you reply.

"Now," he says. "I want you to leave the hotel. Walk through Phyllis Avenue—the street before a grill house—and wait by Castro Plaza in exactly eleven minutes. Don't be late. My chauffeur will escort you in a black limo. Now repeat after me. I'll see you soon Bea."

You repeat after him hastily, gulping down half the words in your throat. "Good job, Y/N. I'm impressed. You know what to do now. Act cool and don't say a word about this. Hear me? Not a single word. "

"Y-Yes," you stutter through gritted teeth, rage welling up inside you.

"See you, Y/N," Sam chimes through the phone.

"Alone."

~~~~~

A/N: Unedited. Omg we're striking 10k soon! Thank u so so much!

Q: Do u have a pet?

Naw :/

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

455K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
536K 22.8K 56
โ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. โž โ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. โž โ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? โž...
558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
133K 6.9K 37
"Come on, Jeon. Shoot me." "Why should I?" "Because you want it." ~~~~~~ New Vkook fanfic This story contains smut, violence and strong language. Yo...