Forbidden Love | 18+

By eroticc_mara

"Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness." He is my teacher, i am his student. This is w... More

1 |That slick mouth of yours|
2 | I'll be taking that|
3 |You owe me|
4 |You look nice|
5 |You are stuck with me|
6 |You are mine|
7 | Not as beautiful as you|
8|Are you avoiding me?|
9 |I am ready to move on|
10 |You are very flexible|
11 |Good day to you m'lady|
12 | Do not break me |
13 |You are stunning|
14 |She would never end up with him|
15 |I am not dating anyone!|
16 |You are mine don't be stupid|
17| Mind your business|
18 |I am possesive over what's mine|
19|I can't do this|
20 |Leave me alone|
21 |What don't you understand?|
22 | You are very attractive|
23 |You don't get to do that|
24|You can't keep on doing this|
25 |She doesn't mean anything to me|
26| I am just your student|
27 | I know what you did|
28 |Are you serious?|
29 |Will you be mine?|
30 |Get on top|
31 |Can I be your boyfriend again?|
32 |Talk to me|
33 |She is not dating him|
34 |You are a sicko|
35 |Good girl|
36 | You little temptress|
37 |I adore you|
38 |Pretty girl|
39 |I'm busy|
41 |I love you|
42 | Such a pretty view|
43 |You are always sorry|
44 |The city of love|
45 |You can't leave me|
46 |We made it!|
|Her graduation & prom|
|Epilogue|
|Bonus #1|
|Bonus #2|
|Bonus #3|
|Bonus #4|
|Bonus #5|

40 |You got what you wanted|

6.2K 141 46
By eroticc_mara

E V A N G E L I N A

"Hey sweetie!"

I forced a smile at my dad as I closed his office door "Hello" I said as I sat down on his couch. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asked.

"It's lunchtime, I thought I could come visit you like I use to." I said which made him smile at me. "Well isn't that sweet of you, i'll get my assistant to bring us some food" He said as he grabbed his landline.

He talked to his assistant then stared at me clearly seeing that something is wrong. "Everything okay Evangelina?" He asked and I nodded. "Perfectly fine. Uh Harvard releases their decisions today." I said.

"Really? And how you are feeling-"

"Do not talk like Joanne." I said cutting him off. He laughed as his landline ringed, he grabbed it and placed it to his ear while I unlocked my phone to see Mike texted me saying that Ezra is worried about me.

I texted him back saying that he shouldn't be, "Evangelina what is wrong?" My dad asked making me look up from my phone. "Nothing. Do you think they will let me buy Spades?" I asked.

"Your horse? Where would you put him?" He asked as he gave me a are you being serious face. "In the house i'm going to buy" I said which made him shake his head.

"Do not buy a house yet. But I could ask them if they would let you buy it but even they say yes honey, be serious. You are going to university which means a lot of work, then you being you I know you will find yourself a job so when will you have time to care for him?"

I blinked "Fine." I mumbled out. "Thank you." He said. His assistant brought us chick fil a and we talked like we use to do, time went by and Harvard has now released their results.

He brought all of his team members to stand behind me as I logged into my portal on his computer. "Alright everyone ready?" I asked and they all said yes, I exhaled as I clicked on my Harvard portal.

I got accepted.

Cheer quickly erupted from everyone catching me off guard, all of his team members have watched me grow up and have all in their own way influenced me to become a lawyer.

"I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!" My dad shouted as he hugged me making me force a smile.

Massachusetts.

"You should be more excited!" He said all giddy. "I am very very excited" I said as he squeezed my shoulder. "Talk to your boyfriend Evangelina" He whispered making me smile.

He signalled for his colleagues to leave and they did after congratulating me. "Why aren't you excited?" He asked "I am very excited" I said.

"Ezra wants to break up with me" I said which made him blink at me. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. "Evangelina that is the last thing-"

"You aren't him. You don't know what he wants. He wants to break up with me." I said cutting him off. "You got what you wanted" I said as I stood up and grabbed my car keys.

"Evangelina that is the last thing I want. Talk to your boyfriend, I do not approve of you dating your math teacher but you won't listen to me and I am not going to lose you so I am learning to live with it."

"i like him now. I took him golfing for crying out loud this is not when you break up with him when you are starting to fall in love."

Love.

I picked up my bag and swung it onto my shoulder "This is the happiest you've been since Ace. He brings out a better person in you, talk to your boyfriend." 

I nodded as I walked out of his office making my way downstairs. Do I love Ezra? I got into my car and drove all the way back to school just to sit in my car, looking at pictures of me and Ezra until someone knocked on my window.

I looked over to see Nick making me roll the window down he unlocked the passenger door and got inside. "You okay?" He asked as he made himself comfortable and I nodded. "I got into Harvard"

He smiled as he stared at me then laughed "Evangelina!? That is great!" He exclaimed. "But he lives here." I said which made him confused.

"Which one?" He asked making me smile "Both. Everyone and everything." I said as I rubbed my face, "Let's go!"

I looked over to Nick's window to see Mike opening the door "Go to the back and don't step on her seats" He said. Nick got out letting Mike get inside, Nick got into the back making me start my car up then speed off.

I drove over to the cemetery and got out of the car, we walked over to Ace's tombstone and I sat down. Nick and Mike sat down next to me making me exhale "You need guidance, you've always came to us whenever you had a problem." Nick said.

During the car ride Mike told us that he also got into Harvard which I am very excited about. Nick didn't apply to Harvard which bummed me out.

"So what am I supposed to do? Tell him to make it rain if he thinks I should leave?" I asked which made them laugh.

"Yes basically so let's get it over with" Mike said as he cracked his knuckles. "Everything is here, my family is here. Ace is here, Spades is here and you two are here." I say.

"You need a new start, this place is filled with good and bad memories but we both know that the bad memories outweigh the good ones Evangelina" Mike said.

"Ace's tombstone is here yes, his family isn't here the only thing that ties him to this place is you, he wasn't even born here." Nick said.

"Ace is with you wherever you go, he's with us wherever we go. Especially you because you are Ace and you will always be Ace." Nick added on.

"That didn't make sense but you were Ace's soulmate but he was not yours. I hate to say this right now especially because of where we are. Mr.Ricci is yours." Mike said making me and Nick stare at him.

I opened my mouth about to respond "No let him explain. You are happy with him, Evangelina he is your soulmate." Nick said.

"You two have been through hell and back. You and Ace didn't go through hell and back but he still left you, Mr.Ricci hasn't left your side at all. Even when you pushed him away he didn't leave you alone once." Mike said.

"You thought Mr.Ricci cheated on you and he went through a lot to tell you and prove to you that he did not. You two have been through hell and back, no way you are giving up now" Nick said as I wiped the tears that formed in my eyes.

"The course of true love never did run smooth" I said which made them smile at me. "Shakespeare" They both said as I sighed.

"Thank you for proving the love thing to me but didn't really solve my problem" I said which made their smiles drop.

"I am sitting on the dirty grass telling you why you should fight for your relationship and you are telling me you didn't get that?" Nick said as he stood up and dusted off his pants.

"Nope I didn't. I'm waiting on Ace" I said which made Mike smile at me, "It only works if you say it" Mike said making Nick even more confused.

"Say what!? He's dead how is he-" He exhaled as he rubbed his face, "Weirdos" Nick said as it began to rain making us look up into the sky just thunder landed somewhere. "That wasn't me" I said.

"You aren't mother nature" Nick said as Mike nudged me, "Ask him" He said. "It happened once, and it was just a coincidence." I said.

Me and Mike went back forth with each other arguing in the rain while Nick stood there. "Just flipping ask him." Nick said.

"Fine." I said as I turned to the tombstone. "Send thunder or lightning if I should fight for my relationship."  I said and nothing happened.

I turned back to Mike who is looking around waiting for something "This has got to me the most stupidest shit you've asked me to do" I said.

"You did it before" Mike said making me squint at him, "I was having a mental breakdown, that is very different-"

Lighting struck one of the tombstones close to us making me yelp. We looked up into the sky "Ace?" Nick asked while Mike waved making me shove him.

"It was not Ace, it was a coincidence." I said which made Mike shush me, "Watch it before he strikes you." He said making me squint at him.

"Ace, did you ever love Evangelina? Honestly and truly?" Nick asked making me turn to face him as he sat down next to me, "I hate you both." I said just as lightning struck another tombstone.

"At least you know" Mike said making me shove my middle finger in his face. "You got what you wanted" Nick said making Mike nod.

"Evangelina this proves that he is always with you, meaning you can leave this place and he will be with you regardless of where you are." Mike said making Nick nod.

"You loved him. He loved you. It's time to move on with your life" Nick said as I looked at his tombstone, "Do you believe this? Do you agree with them?" I asked.

We all looked up at the sky waiting for a response just has strands of my hair were staring to rise. We all quickly stood up and ran away from his tombstone as lighting hit the same exact spot I was sitting in.

"Pretty sure that stands for yes and stop asking me." Mike said as I wiped my eyes. They pulled me in for a group hug then we walked back to my car.

I dropped Mike off at home now it's just me and Nick "You and Mike are platonic soulmates" He said which made me smile at him. "I know but what if I don't need my soulmate, or my platonic one? What if I just need my best friend who is all the way in Korea."

He smiled at me as he reached over and hugged me. "I put you through a lot which I am extremely sorry for but anytime you need me, I am a phone call alway. Plus we both know I will only last two months in Korea" He said.

"Two months is pushing it, i'm giving you two weeks. And in those two weeks I will visit you I swear I will." I said as I pulled away.

"I know you will now go back and work on your relationship." He said as I started up my car "Where do you want me to drop you off?" I asked.

"At Oliver's house" He said making raise an eyebrow as I drove onto the road. "I am meeting- well I meet with his dad sometimes." He said making me nod.

"That's......cool" I said as I tried to think of another topic. "I am sorry for all he-"

"You aren't him, you don't need to say that." I said cutting him off as I moved around in my seat. "You went mute for how long?" He asked making me these my eyebrows. "Not the point." I said.

"I am sorry" He said as we reached a red light. "Are you hungry?" I asked as I tried to change the subject. I drove to Chick Fil A and he paid, I dropped him off at Oliver's house then drove to Ezra's house.

I locked my car doors as I walked over to the front door, I unlocked it and made my way inside as something rubbed against my leg.

I yelped as I looked down just to see a puppy making me smile "Well hello there, I am wet right now but give me some time and we will be cuddling" I said as I closed the door.

"Well now i'm just jealous" I looked over to Ezra who is standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets, completely shirtless only wearing sweats.

"You get your own cuddles already" I said as walked over to his kitchen "Barely enough time. Why are you wet?" He asked making me stare at him.

"It's raining?" I asked as I placed the food onto the counter then turned to face him. I opened my mouth about to talk but I froze, he raised his eyebrows.

"I want to talk. And I know you don't want to talk, but I want to talk in face I need to talk so please don't push me away-"

He leaned down kissing me making me shut up, I placed my hand on his face kissing him back as he placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

He pulled away with our foreheads still touching "I am sorry for pushing you away whenever you wanted to talk about it. You didn't deserve that and you sure as hell didn't deserve the words I said."

"Evangelina I am not breaking up with you neither will I ever break up with you. I said a bunch of shit I did not mean and I am so so so sorry" He said making me smile as he kissed my temple.

I pulled away and locked eyes with him "Aren't you gonna ask me if I got into Harvard?" I asked making him smile. "No need to ask that" He said as he kissed my head.

"Why do you have a dog?" I asked making him look at the small dog that is rubbing himself against my leg. "It was a gift. I am very proud of you by the way" He said making me kiss his cheek.

"Thank you baby and a gift from who?" He asked as I picked up the dog. "It is actually a puppy and it belonged to Eva but Lisa would not her keep it."

I finished my food then took a shower then changed into Ezra's clothes. Ezra had me sit in the dinning room, he's at the head of the table and i'm at the end.

We are sitting in complete silence just staring at each other, "I do not want to break up." I said breaking the silence. "Neither do I." He said.

I nodded as I ran my fingers through the puppy's fur "Well it's final now, I am moving to-"

"Have you bought a house?" He asked making me shake my head. "No but I plan on-"

He exhaled out relief as he stood up and walked out of the dining room, a couple of minutes later he came back with a laptop. He put it in my face making me scrunch my face to apply my about to get angry face.

"Jesus Christ. If Richard is gonna fucking move make sure he moved now, stop asking me about this fucking house Ezra. It's great and I love it, if he won't buy it I will. What does this-"

He clicked something on the laptop letting me see legal papers which are also closing papers for buying a house, my name is on it alongside his name as well.

I blinked as I kept on reading the papers "What is this?" I asked as I scrolled down. "Since you just had to be stubborn and not wait until graduation, you have now ruined my surprise." He said.

"This is why you asked me about all those houses?" I asked as I read over the paper, "Richard isn't moving, you are moving." I said as I locked eyes with him.

"We are moving." He said making me stare at him in disbelief, "What about your job?" I asked making him raise his eyebrows.

"With my many degrees I am very sure that I will find another job. Evangelina I don't care about anything other than you. I will be with you for eternity even if that is in another state or halfway across the world, as long as I am with you nothing else matters."

He leaned down kissing me softly making me smile as I kissed him back, I pulled away and opened my mouth to say something but it won't come out. "Is this you trying to say yes?" He asked.

It's not but I nodded anyways making him kiss my head then my cheek. "I still want to take you to see it in person before we move in" He said as I stared at him. "So you told my father instead of me?" I asked.

"Your dad is the one I asked emphasize on asked. At first he said no but then me and him got closer and he started to like me so then he said yes."

I grabbed him by his shirt pulling him down to my height, I kissed him softly making him smile as he wrapped his hand around my neck kissing me back.

I pulled away and kissed his cheek repeatedly "Mhm. Are you happy now? You got what you wanted?" He asked as he pushed me lightly. "I am always happy with you. Yes I did get what I wanted but now I won't keep on nagging you about it." I said.

He shook his head "I despise you at times." He said making me smile slightly, "That is such a lie and you know it." I said as he placed his hands on my waist then slid them down under my ass picking me up.

I stared at him as he began to walk up the stairs "Are you actually serious about leaving this place?" I asked as he entered his bedroom, he bit my cheek as he placed me on the bed.

"Yes." He said making me blink at him, "Why?" I asked and he just stared at me. He pressed his finger over my lips making me smile as I moved it away.

"But I don't understand-"

"Love-" He sighed as he sat down next to me "I am sorry for pushing you into telling me your surprise." I said as I leaned over about to kiss his cheek but he turned his head making me kiss his lips.

"I know baby, you don't have to keep on apologizing." He said as he placed his head on my chest, I placed my hand on the back of his neck rubbing his neck.

My shirt is starting to get wet making me confused until I realized Ezra is laying on my chest. "I'm sorry" He mumbled out making me blink as I sat up.

"What are you sorry for? Talk to me Ezra what happened?" I asked. He didn't resound which made me realize he didn't want to talk about it, we laid there in silence until he eventually fell asleep.

I grabbed my phone unlocking it and calling Lisa "What happened?" I asked once she answered. "What?" She responded. I think I woke her up but that's not my fault or problem.

"To Ezra. Did something happen to him?" I asked as she sat up in her bed. She sighed then yawned making me confused.

"So long story short. Our mother basically disowned him and threw a bunch of personal shit in his face including Luke. Mostly because of you but I definitely made a mistake by telling you this because you are definitely mad."

What the actual fuck?

I looked down at Ezra who is peacefully sleeping on my chest. "Send me your mothers address." I said as I looked around for my keys.

"Evangelina-"

"Do not argue with me. Send it." I said as I hung up. I lifted up Ezra's head with my hand as I grabbed a pillow to replace my chest, I slowly put his head down and stood there waiting for him to wake up but he didn't.

I walked into his closet and I grabbed one of his sweaters and put that on, I put on my shoes as I grabbed my keys and phone.

I speed walked downstairs into the garage I quickly got into my car starting it up, I opened up the garage and pulled out of there before it could fully open.

I closed it as I swerved onto the street and sped off, I put his parents location into my gps and kept on driving. I put on my seatbelt as I kept on speeding.

I am pretty sure this is a thunderstorm but I do not even care. I pulled into their driveway parking my car somewhat slanted, I got out and walked up to the door as I pressed the button on my key locking my car.

I put my hand into a fist and began to slam it repeatedly against their front door until his dad opened it. "Am I surprised your here? Not at all." He said making me blink.

"Lovely to see you, wish it was under better circumstances." I said as we hugged each other. He welcomed me inside closing the front door behind him, "What is your wife's name?" I asked.

He smiled at me as he squeezed my shoulder "Flavia." He said as he showed me to their living room which is beautifully decorated with old Italian furniture.

His wife is sitting down with her glasses knitting what I am guessing is a sweater, "I don't know much about you neither do I care to learn." I said which made her look up at me. She quickly stood up "How dare you come into my house?" She asked.

"Sit down." Her husband said making her sit down, "I am sure you are happy right now, you got what you wanted." I said which made her look at me clearly confused.

"Your son laid in my arms crying because you looked him in his eyes and disowned him and threw terrible shit in his face." Her lips ready to scream at me calling me a liar until she realized she did do what I said she did.

"You. Are a sick twisted woman, you knew that Lea lied about being raped but you still wanted her to marry your son. Who the fuck want that for their child?" I asked.

"You have no right-"

"Oh I have every right." I said cutting her off, "All I want for Ezra is to be happy and he is happy with me. I will do anything and everything in my power to make sure he is happy for eternity and he will be because I will be with him for eternity."

"After all the shit I have been through, I deserve this. After all the shit we have been through i'll be fucking damned if we do not get a happy ending. So Flavia you better get use to me because I am not going anywhere regardless of if you like me or not."

I turned to Carlo who is sitting back enjoying this. "Where is her phone?" I asked. He quickly gave it to me unlocked, I scrolled on her contact list until I found Ezra "I am going to call him and you are going to bloody apologize, I am so sick of you."

I called and he didn't answer "He has her blocked" Carlo said making me give the phone back to him.

She sniffed as she wiped her eyes making me roll eyes "I have not even laid my hands on you so suck it up. I am not my mother if I was, your face would be bruised right now." I said.

I pulled out my phone and called Ezra who immediately answered. He is clearly tired and is walking around probably looking for me, she apologized and seemed to really mean it.

I thought Ezra would actually forgive his mother but he completely ignored her apology then asked me where I am.

"The next time, and for your sake let's hope there is not a next time. I promise you that I will not be this nice." I said as his dad hugged me, I hugged him back then he pulled away and turned to his crying wife.

"You got what you wanted no?" He asked.

A/N:
LMAO
i am editing the whole book and i released this chapter when i had 1k reads and THREE comments, idk i just find that funny.
lots of love my lovessss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8K 14
Tera thought she'd never see the hot stranger she had a one night stand with again, but on her first day of her final college class her professor tur...
29.4K 1.7K 54
Yn. the perfect scholar girl. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 13 and has lived with her aunt since then. doesn't have anyone else bes...
388K 12.1K 53
"My love for her was forbidden but the lust I felt was never forgotten" Looking at her made my heart skip beats but I fought against it knowing that...
12.3M 64.1K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...