For Us: American Dreamers

By TheValleyBoy

(Season 5) Two years after Ramon's death, Orleston is full on drama thanks to old and new characters. Are Sea... More

Main Characters
Chapter 1: Orleston Sweet Home
Chapter 2: The Start Of Something New
Chapter 3: Try Your Luck
Chapter 4: A Queen
Chapter 5: Get The Job Done
Chapter 6: Game On
Chapter 7: How Not To Date
Chapter 8 : Oxygen
Chapter 9 : Kisses And Oh's
Chapter 10 : Feliz Navidad
Chapter 11: Friendship Never Ends
Chapter 12: You Are Sensational
Chapter 13 : Meet The Parents
Chapter 14 : Julian & Olivia
Chapter 15 : A Very Wilson's Reunion
Chapter 16 : A Wedding And A Goodbye
Chapter 17: Retry
Chapter 19: Prisoners Of Our Past
Chapter 20: Time After Time
Chapter 21: Knocking On Heaven's Door (1)
Chapter 22: Goodbye Olivia Logan (2)

Chapter 18: And We're Stuck

51 4 0
By TheValleyBoy

  Olivia's apartment.
Two days later...

  George arrives at his best friend apartment and knocks the door, waiting for Olivia to answer but unfortunately for him, it's a wet Julian, completely naked, wearing only a short blanket around his lower waist. "Hey...Is Liv here?" George asks and Julian informs him that she's doing some extra tutor work with Hayley and Cameron.

  "Do you need something? I could help!" Julian says, clearly full of energy and George sighs. It's obvious that lately they haven't been as close as they used to be and both of them feel a little uneasy. "Look, I need someone to drive me to Austin so I can return Diana's wedding dress to the store...I need a driver!" George explains and bites his lower lip due to the awkwardness. Julian nods positively since he believes that itay be a chance for him and his always complicated with friend, can have a little chat and maybe even bond again.

  "Let me grab my car keys and I'm coming back..." Julian says and instantly heads inside.

  "Don't forget to put some clothes on!" George yells at him and turns around to look at the wedding dress of his sister, knowing that this is going to be awkward.

  Stadium.
In the meantime...

   Anastasia is practicing with the cheerleaders while Wayne is enjoying the view with his college pals from the bleachers. The girls act cute and try to impress the others while Anastasia is still feeling overly complicated about what she wants from Wayne. Thankfully for her, Roy appears after grabbing some clothes from his locker room and notices her troubled face. "I don't think you're having fun...are you alright?" he asks her.

  The cheerleader grabs him and they step aside to not interfere with the practice. "Me and Wayne kissed and suddenly what I thought I wanted with what I actually wanted made the make out session such a bad experience...UGH why feelings are so complicated?" Anastasia replies and Roy sighs since he is in the exact same situation. "I get that...Hayley just doesn't want to talk to me and I don't want to talk to any other girl..." he explains.

  "Yeah but it's different with you because Hayley has daddy issues lately..." Anastasia points out and Roy suddenly gets all weird.

  "Wait, is her father around?" he asks the cheerleader and he seems instantly worried.

"Honestly I have no clue what's exactly going on right now..." She adds and Roy leaves immediately, possibly heading to his ex girlfriend house. The young girl looks at him and then she turns around bumping into Wayne and smiling at him and then quickly avoiding him.

   On the road to Austin.
One hour later...

   "I can't believe we're stuck...why everyone decided to drive to Austin now?" George asks, extremely annoyed that they are going really slow and Julian looks at him and suggests to open the radio...

  "Oh sure...I would love to hear anything but horns!" George points out and Julian opens it. Unfortunately for the two of them, things are going to become much more awkward for the two of them when a radio station plays a novela...

   "Oh Leonard, I'm so mad at you for getting together with my best friend even though I just got dumped by my husband, secretly I was always in love with you!"

  "I can't help it Chrissy and even though I try to move on because you always reject me, my heart will always belong to you!"

  George and Julian look at the radio and then at each other freaked out and Julian adds, "Huh, what are the chances..." while the other boy gets out of the car and starts walking away with Julian getting out too and starts following him. "Hey!" Julian grabs George and turns him around as they face each other in the middle of a very crowded road with every single eye on them. "What do you want Julian?" the young man asks him and waits for an absolution, something that will make the situation less intense but the only thing that follows is a long overdue question...

  "Why are you avoiding me?" Julian asks and George gets back in the car, puts on his seatbelt and opens the radio, avoiding to answer to the question.

   Stone's residence.

Roy arrives and starts knocking the door non stop, hoping for Hayley to open. When the door finally opens though it's her sister who wonders why her younger sister's ex boyfriend seems so worried. "Roy, is everything okay?" she asks him.

  "No Erin, I have a major suspicion that your father has located you!" Roy says quickly and explains the change in Hayley's recent personality. Erin rubs her forehead and admits that she noticed a mood change and decides to help him find her sister before their father can catch up.

  Orleston streets.
In the meantime...

   Anastasia is walking back home when she bumps into Cameron and wonders why isn't he with Hayley since they had a lesson with Olivia together. "Oh, she wasn't feeling well and we canceled the class for today..." the young boy points out and then the cheerleader nods and keeps walking until he decides to follow her.

   "Hey, can I ask you something too?" the young boy says in a more serious tone.

  "Of course, anything..." she replies.

  "Are you back with Wayne?" he asks and she raises her eyebrow, wondering on the outside but secretly knowing on the inside why he is asking her. She bites her lower lip and walks closer to him as they both look into each other while the sun's light is touching their faces and responds to him, very honestly, "You are so pure...Don't do this to yourself!" and she almost kisses his cheek until she realizes that it won't help, so instead she steps back and walks away from him as he looks at her, hurt and slightly confused by her answer.

  On the road for Austin...

  It's been a while and the cars are still not moving, which gives Julian the perfect opportunity to hit his friend with every single thing he has been thinking lately. "At first I thought that you didn't talk to me because you and Sean had broken up and you needed time...but you slept with the mayor, after what he tried to do to you!" Julian says angrily.

  George looks at him and rolls his eyes, "I don't have to explain what I do to anyone...sleeping with Lucas was a mistake for many reasons but I don't owe you any explanation!" he hits him right back.

  "Explain to me then, why do you go to a stranger for comfort when you have me? GOD DAMMIT, I'VE BEEN THERE FOR YOU FOR YEARS...I'M SO TIRED OF LOVING YOU WHILE YOU ALWAYS PUSH ME AWAY...SO TELL ME, WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING TO ME?" Julian explodes and George follows him, just seconds later with another burst...

  "LOVING ME? YOU ARR SUPPOSED TO BE MY PERSON! MY OTHER HALF AND YOU GO AND START DATING ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS AND YOU KEPT THAT FROM ME FOR A YEAR!"

   Both of them suddenly stop and Julian turns to his best friend, "Look George, I'm always going to have your back but you can't expect me to not fall for Olivia because you are alone for the first time in your life...I think you need a break from men really, cause there hasn't been a moment since I met you that you were alone and that's finally catching up to you!"

  The young boy looks at him and starts thinking about what his best friend said to him, quietly as both of them continue their trip.

  Bluelife.
Later that day...

   Olivia is catching up with her work while Hayley is making an order at the bar when the woman notices that her student seems a little off. "Hayley, I noticed during the tutoring that your mind is not exactly focused...is something bothering you?" Olivia says to her but before she can get an answer her phone starts ringing, so she answers it...

   "Hello, Mrs Olivia Logan?"

    "Yes?"

  "I know it's out of the blue but you sent us a copy of your work last year and we would like to offer you a job as a lecturer in Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh!"

  "What?" the young woman says, completely shocked, not knowing what to respond. Then Roy and Erin burst inside the coffee place and head to Hayley...

   "Woah you guys are scaring the customers, what's wrong?" the young girl says shocked.

   "Our father is back and you kept it from me...After what he did, you should keep these things to yourself!" Erin says loudly and everyone looks at them. Then they hear a voice in the background...

   "Hello daughters...I've missed you!" and Hayley, Roy and Erin turn to him, Jacob Stone, the girls now have to deal with their worst nightmare all over again.

  Wilson residence.
Midnight...

   George returns home, completely exhausted and finds Anastasia sitting at the living room and eating chips like a lost soul. The young girl offer him to share the chips and he joins her. "You seem like crap..." she points out and he returns the favor...

   "What's bothering you?" he asks her.

   "I think I have feeling for someone else, not Wayne and I'm scared that for the person I have feelings for, I will never be good enough...Not because that's what he believes but because I know myself extremely well...what's up with you?"

  "Sean left and I'm jumping from one man to the other to cover how vulnerable I feel...there is not a moment of my life he wasn't a part of and now I don't even know where he is..."

  Anastasia and George hold hands and comfort each other like a brother and sister. Everything is about to change in Orleston.

  To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 4.5K 56
Isabella Paxton is your typical high school queen bee, she's gorgeous, sassy, just the right amount of spoilt, rich and of course, the head cheerlead...
1.3K 11 27
This is my sequel of my last FanFic 'in his arms' --- Ally finally chose who she wants to be with. And the boys are trying to be fine with her decisi...
556 28 6
Starting off in a rough patch how will Natalie and Jane navigate their friendship and possible relationship in H-
87.9K 2.3K 32
when a pretty good girl cheerleader meets a bad boy football player from Texas what will happen? will Maya fall for a bad boy and get her heart broke...