Sidon's Fairy (Prince Sidon x...

By NineTails3

Zelda was ordered by her father to head to Zoras Domain too deliver a message to King Dorephan, with her was... More

The Visit
Traveling
Zora's Domain
Sleeping Fiasco
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.1
A Fairy's Bleeding Heart Pt.2
Revert
Going Back
Gifts
Nightmare
Waterfall
Midnight
New Friends
Not a Chapter Author's note
Bad Feeling Pt. 1
Bad Feeling Pt.2
Recovery
Taken pt.1
Taken pt.2
Lost & Defeated
Hylian?
The Forest
A/N Decision
Her Awakening
I'M SOOO SORRY YOU GUYS!!😭
A Fairy's Arrival
A Fairy's Anger
Her Fear and Pain
Old Hideout
A/N I'm Back

Authors Note

1.8K 24 4
By NineTails3

Hey you guys on one of the chapters idk if i didn't publish it or it glitched but the Chapter that is called "Taken" has two parts and i dont think I published the first part. I am so sorry also I apologize of the long wait for the next chapter this whole month has been alittle crazy with my graduation🎓and some family and friend gatherings. But they'll come out soon. You all are amazing and thank you for being patient and I love seeing all of your comments and seeing you all enjoying the story so far❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 369 22
After witnessing Link and Zelda's on and off relationship, Y/N had had enough. Link was always sad, Zelda was sad and confused. Everyone was just, do...
6.9K 186 17
Pre Written Story. Completed upon upload. Link had given up on Zelda's appointed knight hood duty. His dances with death all too close to him, and wi...
2K 21 16
For years, Zora princess Mipha has harbored romantic feelings for a certain Hylian Champion, even to the point of handcrafting a set of armor with ex...
22.4K 707 33
(SIDON X LINK) (Finished) This is a story about Link who has to take over Zelda's duty to get force married with prince Sidon. zelda got a letter fr...