Mafia J.J (Cocomelon Baby) X...

بواسطة TunaSkin

⚠️⚠️I MADE THIS AS A JOKE. PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY⚠️⚠️ Why did I actually put effort into making thi... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

601 10 16
بواسطة TunaSkin

After 3 hours of cleaning Nina's shart, I finally head to Ms. Appleberry's classroom.
I missed almost all my classes, and on the first day!

Damn... Nina can be really annoying sometimes...

I finally reach Room 69. I walk inside.

No one is inside... I mean, it makes sense, it is lunch break.
I look around for Ms. Appleberry, but she's not here.

She's probably at lunch.
Guess I'll have to wait for her...

I sit down on my seat and open my lunch.
I take out my mouse liver sandwich and eat it with a crunch.

"That looks good." I hear a voice behind me say.
I quickly turn my head to see a red-headed girl sitting a in a seat a couple rows behind me.

"Um, yeah... it is." I say, eating.
She hops over a couple rows of desks and sits next to me.

"I'm Yoyo!" She says.
"I didn't ask, but my name's-"
"Y/N, right?"
"How'd you know that?" I say, shocked.

Yoyo giggles.
"You're practically famous in A.M.O.T!"
"I-I am..?" I stutter.
"Yeah! From your poem! Word's gotten around pretty quickly!"

Oh, no. Everyone in A.M.O.T thinks I made that poem?!
This is going to be a disaster!

Suddenly, Ms. Appleberry walks into the classroom.
"Oh, hello, girls! May I help you with anything?"

Yoyo gets up from her seat.
"I don't, but I think Y/N needs something."
She walks out the classroom.

That's wierd. Why did Yoyo come into the classroom if she didn't need anything... whatever.

"Well, Y/N, what do you need?" Ms. Appleberry asks.
"Oh!" I say, "Well, it's actually about my poem..."
"Oh, yes! Your poem! I was meaning to tell you that I loved it so much that I told Principal Mochi about it!"
"P-Principal... Mochi..?!" I exclain.
"Mmhm!" Ms. Appleberry says happily.

OH, NO! THE PRINCIPAL THINKS THE POEM IS MINE?! THIS IS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE!!!

"Uh... g-gotta go!" I say quickly.
I run out of the classroom, I didn't even get time to get my bag or lunch!

I burst into the principals office, completely ignoring the secretary.

" *huff* *gasp* I'm sorry, *huff* for the intrusion... but, I... need to tell the principal... something!"

I look up to see a monkey.

"Can *huff* I see the... principal?"
The monkey's face suddenly gets really angry.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK A.M.O.T STANDS FOR?!?!?" He yells.

That's a random question.
"Uh..." I reply. "I don't know."

The monkey's face gets angry again.
"A MONKEY OWNS THIS! THAT'S WHAT IT STANDS FOR!"
"Ohh... so it's, A Monkey Owns This College?"

"YES! I'M THE PRINCIPAL!!!"

Oh. I guess I should've knew he was the principal. I mean, he literally has a name tag with 'Mochi' written on it.

"Wait, a sec," Principal Mochi says. "You're Y/N! The one who wrote that poem in Ms. Appleberry's class!"

"Oh, yeah, about that-" I start to say.
"You're actually awarded the smartest and most creative student in A.M.O.T!"

WHAT?! ALL BECAUSE OF THAT DUMB POEM?!

"Ahehe... yeah, i-it's like I stole it! Heh..." I giggle nervously.

Suddenly, Principal Mochi's face gets serious.
"You didn't, of course, right? Then I would have to expel you..."

EXPEL?! AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK GETTING HERE, I'M GONNA GET EXPELLED OVER A STOLEN POEM?!

"NO! Of course I didn't steal it!" I say.
"Oh, of course you didn't!" Principal Mochi smiles. "Anyways! What did you want to talk?"

"Oh! Uh... I-I just wanted to say t-thanks! For, awarding me..." I say while walking out.

The minute I closed the door, I ran.

There's no way I can tell everyone I stole Nina's poem, but there's no way I can tell Nina that I won't tell the principal that I stole her poem!

I guess there's only one way to handle this situation: lying.

I mean, how hard could that be? All I need to do is accept praise.

I walk cautiously through the halls, trying not to bump into anyone.

Luckily, everyone was still at lunch, so I didn't have to worry so much.

I start to run to my next class, to be early, but I crash into someone.

And knowing my luck, it was Nina.

"Y/N! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU! DID YOU TELL MS. APPLEBERRY?!"

Looks like she doesn't know the whole school thinks I made the poem. I mean, that's good news...

"Uh... yup! A-and I told her my original poem, and she thought it was good, s-so it all works out!"

Nina lets out a sigh of relief.
"That's good. *Gasp* You know what we should do? We should thank Ms. Appleberry tomorrow!"

OH NO! If we thank her, she'll know it's not my poem! And if you skip school without a reason, it's a high chance you'll get expelled! And I can't refuse either, or Nina would get suspicious! WHAT DO I DOOOO?!

"Uh... y-yeah! G-great idea..!" I reply.

Well, I'm doomed. I guess this was all my fault in the beginning anyways...

The school day ends and I head out the front doors.

How am I supposed to thank Ms. Appleberry tomorrow?

I was all caught up in my thoughts when suddenly, I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Don't move or make any noise..." a voice says behind me, it sounds familiar...

Suddenly, a hand behind me slaps a handkerchief on top of my mouth and nose. I feel drowsy...

AM I BEING KIDNAPPED?! WHY WOULD I...

I lose consciousness.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
269K 20.5K 60
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
859K 71.6K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
446K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...