•|PERFECT and CASUAL LOVE (Co...

By bini_writes

Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo| AU ‼️ typographical and grammatical error ahead‼️ ********************** Highest... More

Characters
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Not an update
chapter 47
chapter 48 {M}
Epilouge

chapter 41 {M}

1.7K 77 15
By bini_writes

Taehyung's POV

The great ambience of the blue sea and the white fine sand along with the white clothed tables and chairs is so beautiful in anyone's eyes, the cold breeze of air combining with the warmth of sun, and the flowers around and seen in the whole reception is really beautiful sight.

Everyone was on their seats, chatting and having a small talks, the word happiness and joy is not enough word to describe how happy and glad I am now.

It felt a dream, call me gay but this one is look like a fairytale, and the fact that the woman who I loved the most is now with me, and we're going to make our own Disney.

It's funny that ever since we arrive at our wedding reception, Jisoo never let go my arms. And everytime I ask her, her answer makes my heart explode. She always say she was happy and grateful.

"You look like a Tarsier" I tried to teased her, she move her face away.

"You really had no charms in your body, aren't you" she pouted, I chuckled.

"Then why we are married now if I don't have?" I said, she giggles.

"You always know how to ruin the romantic moment" she shook her head, giggling.

"Still you love me and I love you more" I said, she blushed. "You're really so cute" I added, she laughed.

"I'm also pretty" she said, I shook my head

"Gorgeous?" She guess, receiving the same response from me.

"Beautiful?" She again said, I again shook my head, she pushed my face away.

"So I'm not good looking at you" she crossed her arms, glaring I chuckled and pulled her again closer to me, face inches away.

"You're a Goddess" I said and place a kiss on her lips, she shyly hide her head on my chest, blushing. When the crowd teased probably saw us.

"You too! The honeymoon is at night, gosh stop rubbing to our faces that we are single and you're married!" Eun Woo shouted from the crowd, teasing. Earning snickers and gives from our friends.

"I agree, Yah I'm jealous!" Suho fake cried, this two really?, I only laughed.

"Omo our Unnie is blushing, seems excited" Lisa teased pointing at the red face of Jisoo.

I stopped laughing when I heard Jisoo mumbled, making me more like to teased her.

"Fuck you Lalisa" she calmly said, but I'm sure she's murdering Lisa already on her mind.

"Your mouth is getting dirty wife making me more like to clean it using mine" I teased, she glance at me.

"You really can't hold your mouth, and eagerly talk about what's later night happen no?" She glare, I chuckled.

"That's not what I mean, it's you, seems like you're more excited hmm?" I teased, she rolled her eyes.

"You wish" she scoff, hugging me from the side

"I wish" I said back, she rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you" I said and turn my head a little to the side to reach her forehead to place a kiss.

"I love you too" she answered, I smiled.

"Get ready later" I teased, she hit my chest, blushing.

"Shut your mouth Propessor" she whispered-yelled, I laugh. And look down to her.

"Why are you scared?" I teased, she pop her head up.

"Why would I?" She smirk, oh seductive. I laughed at my own thought.

"Though, don't worry I'll be gentle" I whispered to her ear, she stopped for a while blushing, she didn't replied and just rested her head back on my shoulder. A proud smirk rested on my lips before facing the crowd. She's really cute when she's shy, I thought.

-------------------------------

We're now gathering on one place with our friends and parents when the other guess already left. Hand holding each other's, We walk together to our car that will take I and Jisoo to one of our rest houses for our honeymoon.

"So bro, goodluck?" Kai teased while Jisoo is busy talking with the girls. I smack his head, he just laughed as the other boys laugh and joined.

Jisoo's POV

"Unnie if I punch myself hard and it's hurt, am I strong or weak?" Lisa again ask, this girl never shut her mouth, we were walking with each other's company. Taehyung seems teased by the the boys, and I'm thankful that the girls was silent, except Lalisa.

"Strong" I heard Joy, Chaeyoung and Irene Unnie answered.

"Weak" Seulgi and Jennie said, while Nayeon and Sana laugh. I sighed.

"Your an idiot" I said, her gaze turn to me and whined making the girls laugh at her reaction.

"Unnie?! I'm just asking!" She reasoned, I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I just answered, idiot why would you punch yourself in a first place when you know in the end it will be hurt?" I shot her back, she pouted and rub her nape.

"Then why would you do it if it's going to be hurt too?" She pop her head up, with a innocent looking eyes but teasing smile. I glare at her.

"Why won't you stop blabbering about those kind of stuff huh? You pervert uninnocent kid" I said, the girls laughed.

"Well I'm not a pervert Unnie I'm just a open minded person" she reasoned, smirking "Maybe I'm not innocent, because I already watch and see those kind of stuffs in the movie" she added. I scoff.

"So your not a virgin anymore?" Jennie bluntly ask, Lisa gulped.

"O-ofcourse I am," she shuttered, a evil smile plastered on our faces when we notice that were all having the same scene to revenge on our maknae.

"Don't lie Lalisa" Seulgi smirk

"I am" she said

"Oh really? Then who is the girl we heard moaning when we're at the camping site?" Nayeon act thinking, we laugh at Lisa's reaction.

"Fine! We do it o-once" she blushed, the girls chuckled.

"You naughty kids!" Irene Unnie laugh, Lisa's head raised.

"You both did it already, Unnie?" Lisa teased eyeing Irene, the girl rolled her eyes.

"So?" She only said "They did it too" she said pointing at the other couples making, the girls blushed.

"Ah-ha! Naughty kids" I widen my eyes to them laughing.

"Ow" Lisa make an "o" on her mouth, looking at the girls, oh-oh.

"Sooyaa you're going to did it too, don't laugh" Jennie teased, joined with Seulgi.

"Whatever" I only said and laugh with them.

----------------------------

"Unnie Goodluck!" Lisa wave her hand, giggling as we enter our own cars. I make face.

"Sooyaa I want a girl!" Seulgi yelled, teased back

"Taehyung make sure it's a boy!" Kai shouted, Taehyung who's beside me replied.

"I will" he chuckled, then he look at me.

"They want a boy" he said, caressing my hair

"Let's see" I tease, but deep inside I'm fucking nervous. He smirk and kiss my forehead.

"You'll see" he said.

*********************

[R-18]

We arrived at the rest house the peaceful and nice atmosphere is perfectly fit for the both of us. I smiled when I felt a pair of hands on my waist, hugging me from behind.

"I love you" he whispered, placing small kisses on my shoulders up to my neck, I move a little got tickled.

"I love you too" I answered and remove his hand on my waist and enter the bathroom, leaving him chuckling.

I started taking half bath and wear my clothes, I went out the bathroom seeing him in the sofa waiting, he smiled. I could feel the hot atmosphere, when he walk towards me, before he could reach me I already went on our bed, shooking my head, teasing.

"Go" I said pointing at the bathroom, he bite his lower lip preventing himself to smile and hide it, but failed he chuckled.

"Wait for me" he said, entering the bathroom. The sexual tension between our bodies increase when the bathroom door opened revealing in a wet hair and half naked.

"Like what you see?" He teased, I look away I didn't even notice that I'm drooling and staring at his body.
I giggled, going to the sofa. I felt him from behind following me.

"You never like to-" I about to say and face him, but when I turn to him I met his eyes.

"I love you" he cutted me, he cares my cheek as he place a peck on my forehead "I love you so much, you don't know how happy I am now" he said, kissing my nose "Thank you for coming into my life wife" he inching the gap between our faces and each other's lip.

I place my arm around his neck as our kiss deepened

He started to place butterfly kisses on my shoulders and neck, kissing and sucking my jaw. He stopped for a moment and stare at me, before picking me up bridal style to place me on our bed.

He then hovered on top of me, caressing my cheeks before moving his face down to kiss me, I returned his kisses as I place my hand on his chest, our lips never leave each other's, he but my lower lip causing me to gasp, he grap the opportunity to enter his tounge inside my mouth. The kisses and low grunt was the only sound heard in our room. His grip on my hand tighten

Our tongue fought with dominance, he went back to my lips as his hand travel on down to my body making me crazy.

"Tae...." I moaned, I heard him groans continuing his doings, I felt his hand on my waist band pulling it down as his kisses and touch sent shivers on my body.

My mind were extremely baffled right now but I couldn't even refuse after I felt his warm lips. It's so addicting and soft.

He carefully flopped my body against the mattress and overtopped at me without breaking the kiss. He pinched my lower lip using his two fleshy fold that surrounded by his mouth.

I gave a small access for him to enter his dewed tongue. We shared our salivas and savored our tastes. I followed his rhythm and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We continued kissing and exchanging our tastes, it looks like we're doing well and didn't mind how the atmosphere changed a while ago.

He helped me take off my upper clothes and continued. His kisses went to my jaw down to my soft neck. He left some red marks, marking me as his property.

As our eyes met, we stared each other for a while, trying to read what's running out through our minds.

" I love you Jisoo" he whispered huskily and leasurely unhooked my bra.

I can't help myself to moan after he capped my soft breast using his wet mouth.

My right hand automatically tweaked his hair as I took a glance how we hungrily sucked my bosom. Licking and pinching my crown using his lips, teasing me much more.

Hand roaming around his masculine chest, returning the same kisses he's giving to me.

I flinched as I felt his fingers travelled to my thighs and took my remaining clothes underneath. Its kisses travelled down to my tummy down to my left thigh after he spread it widely. Licking and nipping it. In just a second I'm already naked in front of him, I blushed and shyly tried to cover my body when he stare at it but he stopped me.

"You're beautiful" he said, unbuckling his belt and removing his pants, leaving him in a boxers. His face trailed down kissing any part of my body, and stopped down there, he look at me for a while.

My breathe hitched when he held firmly my two thighs and shoved his face between on it. Starting to eat my soaking feminity.

My head went from side to side as craziness wrapped all over my mind. Its so tickling and good.

He savored the sensitive part of me using his lips and kissed it passionately as if it was like my mouth. He flicked his tongue and sucked my clit.

Without permission, he penetrated his two long slender fingers while still eating my sensitive.

"Fuck!" I cursed, being a moaning mess as he continue.

He claimed my lips again and continued shoving his fingers inside my wet cunt. Both fleshy muscular organ in our mouth battled each other again.

As he positioned himself without breaking the kiss and removed his fingers, I felt something poking between my thighs. I blushed when I realize what is it. He remove his remaining clothes and stare at me seductively.

"Be ready" he huskily said and without any warn he shoved his long erected manhood inside my wet cunt without hesitation. Damn, I think something rifted inside my feminity. I moan loudly I think it ripped.

"F-fuck you T-tae, you s-said you'll be g-gentle" I manage to say those words but he just chuckled.

The room filled with moans and grunts, as he trust and continue kissing me.

"Moan my name Jisoo" he said right to my ears, the pain and pleasure was mixed on my whole being, this man is driving me crazy.

"Taehyung!" I screamed, when he started to thrust back and fourth. Thrusting deep and inert, making sure if the pain faded away.

Our body move in sync as we filled each other's desire reaching our own euphoria. He's body fall on top of me, placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"I love you" he said panting, and lay down beside me.

"I love you too" I breathe, as he cage me for a hug feeling each other's warmth. Holding my hands.

He kissed my forehead, as I nuzzle my head on his bare chest, letting ourselves drown in the darkness, falling asleep on each other's embrance.

**********************
Sorry for lame chapter, I'm not good writing this kind of stuffs. Please pray for my soul🙈

Thank you for your comments and votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
35.9K 3.8K 175
[MAKE SURE TO READ THE FIRST BOOK FIRST] She was used by her boyfriend to trap someone. Unexpectedly, things did not go as planned. He is the CEO of...
5.4K 518 26
PART 1 "The Saddest Thing About Betrayal Is That It Never Comes From Your Enemies" Kim Taehyung, is a detective who tries to help a random girl Kim J...
19.3K 787 35
~You already lost us!~ -By AlwaysDifferent_ [This is Season 2 of Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff | So make sure to check it out too.] Highest Rankin...