𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴

By AnnaMoon138

Having known no kindness in her life, fear and abuse were the only things she has ever known. One accidental... More

Characters' aesthetics.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.

14.

15.7K 371 72
By AnnaMoon138

Pierre's P.O.V.

"Bonjour, mes fils."- I spoke happily, smiling at my perfect boys. (Good morning, my sons.) 

"Bonjour, papa."- they replied at the same time, hugging me tightly, making my heart brim in merriness. 

My sons, my 3 strong and handsome boys. My pride and joy, my treasures, my legacy.

I will never forgive myself for leaving them alone for so long. Not a day went by without me checking on them one way or another, thinking about them as they have always been holding special places in my heart. 

I intent to make up for the lost and misses, to bond with them, to get to know my now grown-up sons and grant them all love, affection, comfort and serenity they deserve. 

We went to the kitchen and Ares made us coffee - sugar-free black coffee; our mutual favourite. 

"We hope you know that you are coming with us back to London. Or we can stay here, if you have something important planned."- said cheerfully Winston, smiling warmly. 

"I would love to come home with you."- I gladly replied with euphoric grin, my heart fluttering in delight and thrill. 

The four of us talked about the plan for once we come to London, laughing and joking around while drinking fresh, flavoursome coffee. 

After some time tapping of paws echoes from the stairs, catching our attention and my curiosity. In no time a white Samoyed puppy dashed to the kitchen, wiggling his tail. 

"When did you get a dog?"- I wondered, patting the fluffy buddy as he rubbed against me. 

"On May 30th."- responded Mathew, my heart skipping a beat at the mention of date. 

One of the most beautiful and important days in my life. 

"Oh."- sounded the most precious gasp, getting all of my attention. 

My stunning little girl. My small sunshine. A perfect copy of me. 

God, she is celestial.

Angelic face of unseen beauty. Big, vivid, enchanting eyes of the most captivating light blue colour. Dewy, silky, clear, luminous skin has such pretty, sun-kissed colour to it. Medium-length, velvety, voluminous, dark blonde hair is so messy, yet it looks as sublime as ever. Light yellow pjs look exceptionally winsome on her slim, tiny body. A push, white, fluffy bunny is in her dainty arms as she is hugging it close to herself. 

She is so petite and delicate.

"Hi, sweetheart."- I spoke warmly, crouching down to her level. 

My heart twisted as she didn't recognise me at all, but how can she? She was just a small baby when I've seen her for the last time. I was horrible father to her; I couldn't protect her and keep her loved, cosy, adored, cherished and pampered. I was gone for so long and I hate myself for it.

"Tu m'as manqué, mon chéri."- I spoke vulnerably, admiring little sweetness I am so fortunate to call my daughter. (I missed you, my darling.) 

That was all it took for her heavenly eyes to twinkle brightly as dazzling, bright smile formed on her plump, full, pink lips. 

"Papa."- chirped happily my little girl, giving me butterflies as I blinked away tears. 

My little Genevieve.

"Oh, ma petite fille. Je t'aime tellement. Tu es si beau."- I almost whispered, hugging her securely as she eagerly clung to me, looking extra minute in my robust arms. (Oh, my little girl. I love you so much. You are so beautiful.) 

"Je t'aime aussi, papa. J'aime aussi mes grands frères, Fuzzy et Biscuit."- stated merrily Genevieve, smiling dazzlingly, making all of us grin. (I love you too, daddy. I also love my big brothers, Fuzzy and Biscuit.) 

"Oh, papa, j'aimerais vous présenter Fuzzy - mon lapin."- chirped Genevieve, showing me her plush bunny, and i smiled at her sweetness. (Oh, daddy, I'd like to introduce you to Fuzzy - my bunny.) 

"C'est très joli, ma petite douceur."- I replied genuinely, hugging her loving. (It is very pretty, my little sweetness.) 

My precious child nuzzled into me, settling comfily on my lap, and I gladly held her, savouring single millisecond of this moment. 

"What would you like for breakfast, princess?"- asked Mathew with a smile that his elder brothers mirrored. 

"Puis-je avoir la même céréale, que Winnie a mangée hier pour le petit déjeuner, s'il vous plaît?"- asked politely my little girl, snuggling more into me. (Can I have the same cereal, which Winnie ate yesterday for breakfast, please?) 

"Absolument. L'aimeriez-vous avec du lait ou du yogourt?"- replied Ares, taking the box of Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins. (Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins) 

"Le lait, s'il vous plaît."- responded excitedly Genevieve as I kissed her cheek, getting the most adorable smile in return. (Milk, please.) 

"Allez-vous manger des céréales avec moi, papa?"- wondered my beautiful girl and I smiled brightly. (Will you eat cereal with me, daddy?) 

"Bien sûr, mon petit trésor."- I answered contentedly and kissed her forehead. (Of course, my little treasure.) 

On this wholesome note all of us ate breakfast together, laughing and smile, pleasantly conversing in French - my mother-tongue, first language of my kids. 

After our sublime family breakfast, Genevieve went upstairs to bring her latest drawing to show it to me, and I chatted with my sons meanwhile. 

"She is very light. How much she weights?"- I asked in concern, seeing how they tensed up. 

"14 kilograms. It tends to drop to 13 at times."- answered bitterly Mathew, taking some folder from a bag before handing it to me. 

"She was nearly dead when we found her."- almost whispered Winston, my blood running cold at his words and information in the file. 

Genevieve's medical reports. 

The more I read, the more rage I felt. My sweet child went though hell at such young, pure age, having nobody to protect and love her. 

"Peterson is behind it We assume mother was part of this too because she happened to pay us a visit, demanding to get Vivi back. She left after dropping a few threats, but her visit was more than enough to horrify the life out of Genevieve."- spoke Ares in anger and sadness that each of us feels. 

Before I could say anything, our little sunshine dashed in the room and climbed on my lap with my help. 

"Regarde, papa. C'est le papillon monarque, c'est le papillon Ulysse. Sur, c'est mon préféré - Ménélas bleu Morpho papillon."- spoke delightedly my daughter, showing me the gorgeous drawing of butterflies. (Look, daddy. This is Monarch butterfly, this is Ulysses butterfly. On, this is my favourite - Menelaus blue Morpho butterfly.) 

The drawings are done by colourful pencils and are unutterably detailed. They look very realistic. 

"Les dessins sont envoûtants, mon petit chéri. Vous êtes un artiste incroyable."- I replied sincerely in admiration of my small painter. (The drawings are mesmerising, my little darling. You are amazing artist.) 

"Je peux dessiner quelque chose pour vous aussi! Qu'est-ce que tu voudrais, papa?"- she chirped happily and I smiled, gentry kissing her forehead. (I can draw something for you too! What would you like, daddy?) 

"Un papillon dans votre couleur préférée."- I replied and she nodded, eagerly heading back to her room to draw it. (A butterfly in your favourite colour.) 

"She can draw for hours, especially butterflies. Our study is filled with those masterpieces."- stated with a smile Mathew as I grinned, being so glad that my sweetheart is so passionate about something. 

"Also, something tells me that we won't be hearing English from her any time soon."- chuckled Winston as we laughed wholeheartedly. 

"Each of you also spoke French until the age of 7, even though you knew English very well."- I told them with a smile, cherishing memories of my perfect kids. 

We relocated to the living room and conversed happily there until they had to answer a few calls. I went to check on my little girl meanwhile. 

She told me about what she likes about butterflies, we played with Biscuit and collected puzzles for a while until she got in my arms, hiding in my vigilant embrace. 

"Pourquoi as-tu arrêté de venir me voir, papa? C'était tellement mauvais là-bas sans vous. Tu m'as tellement manqué."- almsot whispered Genevieve, blinking away tears, and my heart shattered in billion pieces. (Why did you stop coming to me, daddy? It was so bad there without you. I missed you so much.) 

"Je suis désolé, mon amour. Je suis désolé de ne pas venir vous dire. Je l'ai fait pour vous protéger, vous et votre frère. Je sais qu'il est difficile de croire que c'était pour le mieux, mais c'était le cas."- I said profoundly, holding her in my protective, adoring embrace, blinking away my own tears. (I am sorry, my love. I am so sorry for not coming to you. I did it to protect you and your brother. I know it's hard to believe that it was for the best, but it was.)

She didn't deserve it. Any of it - the abuse, malnutrition, pain, hurt, loneliness, lack of love and tenderness. She is innocent soul that got tangled in this mess. My sons suffered just as unjustly and I will forever be making up for the caused. 

My children didn't deserve any of it and yet they became so strong, so intelligent, so beautiful and so incredible. I am exceedingly proud to be their father and to stand by their side now. I will protect them with everything I am and have. 

We are a family and it will forever be this way. 

"Ne pleure pas, mon petit papillon. Tout va bien maintenant. Je ne vous quitterai jamais, vous et vos frères. Je suis ici pour toujours."- I spoke genuinely, kissing her temple tendent as she cried on my shoulder, hugging me securely. (Don't cry, my little butterfly. Everything is okay now. I am will never ever leave you and your brothers. I am right here forever.) 

"Shh, ça va, ma belle fille. C'est bon."- I cooed her warmly, rubbing her back tenderly as she slowly calmed down, nuzzling into me. (Shh, it's okay, my beautiful daughter. It's okay.) 

Moments ticked by and my angel relaxed, smiling cutely at me. I kissed her forehead and gently wiped away stains of tears off her small cheeks that look so winsome and bonny. 

"Is anyone up for cartoons with mangoes and coconut chips?"- wondered my boys, popping up in the room, and we wholeheartedly laughed when Genevieve chirped "oui" before dashing to the living room.

We followed our small sweetness and settled on the big sofa, cuddling, laughing, snacking and chatting ecstatically. Cartoons about princesses and fairies played, soon becoming background noises, as we played together, having pure blast. 

"Nous vous trouverons, princesse. Vous n'allez pas nous cacher."- stated Mathew happily as we are playing hide and seek, searching for our tiny treasure. (We will find you, princess. You are not going to hide from us.) 

I peered in the kitchen and smiled as tiny feet in pink socks poked from behind island. God, she is the cutest little bean. 

"Vous avez, ma petite douceur."- I spoke with a smile, scooping her petite self in my arms, twirling her around as she giggled mellifluously. (Got you, my little sweetness.)

I peppered her gorgeous little face with gentle kissers smiling as she eagerly gave me the same treatment, hugging me securely. 

"Hé, nous voulons aussi des câlins."- stated Ares as my perfect sons came to us. (Hey, we want hugs too.) 

"Je vous aime tous tellement."- I said from the bottom of my heart, hugging my precious little beans tightly as they held me just as securely. (I love all of you so much.)

"Nous t'aimons plus que quiconque et tout, papa."- spoke Mathew as they confirmed it, making my heart soar in delight and tranquility. (We love you more than anyone and anything, dad.) 

After years of separation and pain I am finally home. 

I am finally where I belong and long to be. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 923 25
𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨�...
19.5K 381 41
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
1.1M 29.8K 80
//Highest ranking: #4 in happyending// #1 in possessive// Angelina is a 16 years old girl. She is just like her nam...
367K 10.5K 22
//Highest ranking: #1 in 3year old// #1 in cuddles// #1 in cuteness// ...