Will We meet again? - Dongcha...

By UD_GNCD

{Completed} Joochan, a rising singer & Donghyun, Joochan's classmate were each other's lovers. But fate didn... More

Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20 (Final)
New Book

Episode 17

116 8 0
By UD_GNCD

- " Joochan! Joochan !! "

Hearing the yell, Joochan almost fell from the bench. He found a clumsy Donghyun running towards him. He stopped in front of him while panting due to shortage of breath.

- " Yay Hong Joochan! How much time I have to yell at you to make you notice me, huh ? "

- " Omg sorry Donghyun. I was lost in my thoughts. "

- " It's expected from you. Let's go home quickly.  Auntie is waiting for us. "

Completing the sentenance,  Donghyun collapsed on the bench. Joochan watched him carefully.

His eyes were red. Though the morning was cold, sweats could be seen on his face. Joochan felt bad for making Donghyun tired. Donghyun had been told not to work too much by Doctor still for Joochan he ran that much.

Joochan patted Donghyun's head slowly who was still struggling to take breath normally. Being shocked, he turned his face towards Joochan. His eyes was telling that he was confused.

Joochan just smile assuring him that he's fine and continued patting. Soon Donghyun became normal. They both were staring at the rising sun.
Joochan talked first.

- " How long has it been? Almost Two years.... It still felt like yesterday. "

- " Hmm...."

- " You must have suffered a lot, haven't you, Donghyun?  I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you. I know you have serious traumas but you still manage to hide it from me. "

- " Don't worry, Joochan. I have traumas for sure but they are nothing because I have you now. "

Donghyun felt Joochan's smile though he didn't turn his head. He smiled too, then continued, 

- " Yes, those days...it  was terrible. I dunno what made Rachel a monster like this. He was very jealous of you. The days when I couldn't remember you, were not bad like this. He was kind to me. Though we were labeled as boyfriends, we were good friends. If that continued,  maybe I would get feelings for him. But the day when I remembered you changed him completely. "

- " Hmm..."

- " He slowly started acting cold. He became more serious of me. Taking me to hospitals...then one day I accidentally told that the boy whom I saw in my dreams as my lover, it might not be him. That added fuel to his anger. That day, for the 1st time he hurt me physically. After that day..."

- " I'm sorry Donghyun. Just for me- "

- " No, I don't regret remembering you Joochan. That time I had Jaehyun by my side. I was very happy when I got the chance to meet you, as Shin. When you, assuming me as Shin, told about Donghyun. Seeing you, I was jealous of Donghyun.  Thinking how lucky he is to get you as his boyfriend. "

- " But in the end, you found that you are the Donghyun. "

- " Yes, that seemed a big joke to me at first. I took almost 4 to 6 months to confirm that I'm Donghyun. "

They both laughed again, together. They finally met,  only a day ago. They knew things were gonna tougher for them. But they weren't afraid. They were preparing themselves to fight together.

After a while of chatting , they went towards their house.

                         - - - - * * * * - - - -

Hong Joochan✔ posted,

Hong Joochan✔

He's back !! Thank you to all my fans who kept praying for my missing friend. He's still under treatment. Hope he'll be completely fine soon.

----

Breaking news for today !!!

Hong Joochan informed his fans via sns about his best friend's current situation.....

Fans are very happy to know that their idol, Hong Joochan's friend who was missing for more than one year has come back safely.....

----

Rachel was sitting in his room, reading the news about Joochan's post. He had no expression on his face.

They are having a lot of fun now...
And me?
Guess Father will abandon me soon. He didn't even bother to tell me that they are planning to have new son. What a poor boy I am.

Slowly Rachel's eyes filled with tears. He threw his phone. Then started crying hugging his knees.

Dad...
You were the one who told me that hurting others for ownself is not a crime. Then why are you now telling that what I did to Donghyun and Joochan is wrong?

Suddenly he felt someone's hands hugging him from his back. He realized it's his mom. He felt overwhelmed. He wanted to push his mother in anger but couldn't because he needed a hug badly.

His mom slowly spoke,  " Rachel... don't cry. It's okay. People make mistakes.  Let's start again. "

- " S-Start again? What do you mean? "

- " Forget about them. See how many people love you. Live for them. Joochan & Donghyun... they will live in their world when you'll live in your world.  No need to cross your path again. "

- " Aren't you planning to have another son? "

- " It was just a thought dear. "

- "  But-But what if they file lawsuit against me? Then Dad's reputation will be destroyed and then you'll have to abandon me. "

- " No I won't abandon you. And I will ask them not to file. They'll listen to me, I know. No need to take pressure.  After some days, let's ask forgiveness from them, they'll forgive us.  "

Rachel didn't tell anything. He continued crying. He was longing for this hug, this love for a long time. While feeling intense happiness to get mom by his side, a thought struck him hardly.

That he made a boy at his same age living without his mother for almost two years. He felt a pain. But he didn't want to admit it. Because if he did, his doings would be disclosed and then he would have to leave everything like Joochan.

The only way he could to stop that was to ask forgiveness from Joochan & Donghyun. But his pride wasn't allowing him.

He was confused.  He was lost. So he just continued crying. In deep of his heart he was feeling a pain. It was guiltyness. He tried to let all his out to the person in front of him, his mother.

                                          - - - - * * * * - - - -

- " Thank you Joochan for alway trying your best to find our child. We are grateful to you. "

- " T-Thank you auntie. I'm not a great person. You are praising me too much. "

Joochan replied shyly. Joochan's mom smiled and told,

- " I'm happy for Donghyun too. You all have gone through a lot. Losing son and reuniting with him after two long years.... I can't believe the pain you got. "

- " It's okay Sis. Indeed it was tough but I think from now Joochan will be more careful and protect our son. I know he is a very good boy. I'm glad my son has chosen him. "

- " Mom ! Stop telling like that! "

- " Yes yes I shouldn't tell that. In fact you two were destined to be together.  Am I right, Joochan? "

Joochan and Donghyun hid their faces where their parents laughed loudly.  The two families were teasing their sons and spending happy moments together.

Then Joochan's father spoke up,

- " By the way, I don't want to make you uncomfortable but may I know how did you find Donghyun?  You just called me the day before yesterday and told that you have found Donghyun.  "

They looked at Mr Kim & Mrs Kim. Donghyun stared at his parents too. In fact he also didn't knew how he was rescued. 

Donghyun's parents seemed to be tensed.  Thinking that the situation was being uncomfortable, Joochan's father quickly told, " You don't have to if you feel uncomfortable Mr. Kim. "

- " No No I should tell. I can't hide this forever.  " Mr. Kim answered instantly.  He looked at his wife who nodded her head silently supporting his decision.

Then he took a deep breath and started,

- " Actually... it was a miracle to us. After Donghyun went missing, we are very heartbroken and after one month we cut all relations and left.

              We actually went to Seoul to reach higher police office. While staying there, we met Jaehyun accidentally.  He wanted to tell us about something but couldn't tell. But he gave us a hint that Donghyun might be still alive.

               We knew that Joochan had come to Seoul to find Donghyun too. That Their other friends like Jibeom, Bomin and Jaehyun were also helping them, was known to us.

             We learnt about Shin and Rachel,  And the fact that  Shin was our lost son. These were told by Jaehyun's parents. They promised us to help. But they hid it from Jaehyun, Joochan, Jibeom & Bomin because we requested. 

                We were trying to get legal proofs to fight against Rachel. Suddenly we heard that Rachel was planning to kill our Son. That made us loose all our hope. Then.. "

Mr. Kim stopped. He was hesitating. So, Mrs. Kim started telling,

- " A lady contacted us telling that she would help us to get our son back. We were confused. But in the end, being desperate we trusted her and agreed to her deal. "

- " Deal? What deal? " Joochan asked.

- " That we can't fill lawsuit against Rachel. We will get back Donghyun. She will also make sure that Rachel won't hurt Donghyun anymore. This was the deal. "

- " Wasn't that too risky?  " This time, it was Donghyun who asked.

- " Yes it was. " Mrs. Kim replied looking at her son. She patted his head and continued,

- " But we could do anything to get you back, dear. And you all can see that she didn't betray us. The day we made the contract, we were told to go near a place with 1 billion dollars. A car would come with our son. We would give the money and they would give him to us.

                 We took loans and sold many properties of ours. We collected the money. Then as she told, we got him back. He was in extremely bad condition. She helped us hiding him and giving him proper treatment.     

                 Just after, when he almost recovered, we promised to keep our promise and from that time we never meet woth her again. After Donghyun was completely recovered we came to you. "

Everyone remained silent. Mrs. Hong said,

- " She appeared like an angel. "

- " Yes she did. "

- " But how did she did all this? "

- " Well.. we have things that we can't tell you. We know her identity and she begged us not to tell anyone about her. She saved our son and we are grateful to her. So we decided not to break our promises. "

Some time passed. Indeed those who didn't knew about this were confused.

Joochan had mixed emotions.  He was frustrated knowing that he wouldn't be able to make Rachel getting the punishment that he deserved. But he was grateful to that unknown lady as well as curious about her identity. 

They all looked at Donghyun. Because he should be the one to get hurt most for not getting justice. Seeing everyone looking at him, Donghyun smiled and told,

- " I respect my parents decision. I hope Rachel will change himself. As long as all will be okay, I will be okay too. Also, I'm not angry at you mom and dad. So don't be sad. "

- " I will follow what Donghyun will want. If he is okay if we can't make Rachel getting punishment,  then I'll be okay too. And I also hope Rachel will change himself. ", Joochan told.

- " I am same with Joochan. " Mr. Hong answered.

- " Then let's stop here. Finally all have been settled. So, no need to be sad anymore.  Everyone, come to eat dinner in 5 minutes.  I'm going to get dinner ready. " Mrs. Hong told as she left the room.

- " Wait Sis, I'm coming too. " Mrs. Kim left after Mrs. Hong.

Mr. Hong and Mr. Kim left to talk about other things. Joochan slowly got closer to Donghyun and hugged him. The latter was surprised with the action.

- " What happened Joochan? Are you okay? "

- " Donghyun, promise me you won't leave me again. I won't be able to live another two years without you. "

Donghyun smiled ,

- " I won't. And you also have to promise me something. "

- " What? "

- " Don't leave me too. If anything ever bothers you, tell me. We'll solve it together.  Don't fight with me. "

- " I understand. I promise,  I won't make you cry. And I'll protect you. "

- " No, I don't need your protection. I'm a man too. "

- " Man? But we aren't adult still. "

- " Whatever.  "

They both giggled and after a while, they went to eat dinner. Soon the dinner room filled with their laughter, chitchat. After a long time the two family had a happy dinner, just like they used to have.

----

To be Continued

《Author's Note 》

It's been....2 weeks(??)

I'm very sorry everyone,  for this unexpected hiatus.  Actually I was confused about the storyline and gave up on this story for some time. Finally I got the courage to fix it.

Thank you for waiting. Hope this change will be likable by you.

Have a good day ahead everyone.  Happy 1st July. Can't believe half of this year already passed. *sob *sob

And thank you very much for 1k readers. I don't know how to express my gratitude towards you. So let me tell you that I'm highly grateful for your supports.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 1.4K 46
πŸ…±πŸ…΄πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…ΉπŸ†„πŸ…½ πŸ”ž ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᡃᡐᡃ | α΄Ώα΅’α΅α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰ From playboy to loving boyfriend. This is the development Choi Yeonjun has made recently. Eight months have p...
13.9K 958 91
"You don't love me..." YET My name is Choi Soobin and this is the story of how I was the end of the one I loved the most. A fictional universe where...
13.6K 382 13
Y/n doesn't have friends and is always alone not until Gyuvin transfers schools and starts to notice y/n, but then something sparks that Gyuvin start...
116K 4.8K 33
"So you met your tutors son, what's the problem?" "He's Choi Yeonjun" -------------- When a troubled girl finds out that the son of her own tutor is...