Distant Memories (Draco Malfo...

By kiss-my-axe28

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥." 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰... More

1. Introduction
2. Dear Diary
3. Potronus Charm.
4. Make Me Forget.
5. Quidditch
6. September 25th
7. Fighting
8. Promises
9. Don't
10. Her Journal
11. Astoria
12. Party
13. 5 minutes
14. Possiblity
15. Deju Vu
16. Your' Sweater
17. Fuck it
18. Cigarette Daydream
19. I lo-
20. I'm sorry
21. Her Grave
22. Home
24. Load of a Trainwreck
25. Tell Me Stay Away
26. The Truth
27. It's you
28. I Like It
29. Break the Chain
30. Another Lifetime
31. You're Pretty
32. Goodbyes
33. Merry Christmas
34. Panic Attacks
35. Our Spot
36. To late
37.Really Blaise
38. Dollhouse
39. Youre Enough
40. Its Okay
41. Cant Save Me
42. She Knows
43. Couldve had it All
44. Dont Blame Me
45. I know
46. Its you
47. Distant Memories.

23. Blood Water

2.1K 51 5
By kiss-my-axe28

April's Pov:
I watch as Chris comes in with blood on his hands.

"Fix me a drink."

"Where's Adelpha?"

"She'll be back later." He said before walking to the basement.

I quickly grab a glass, my hands shaking, threatening to drop the glass.

I think for a moment before opening the medicine cabinet. I grab the sleeping pills and crush them up and swirl his drink around with the dust.

"Here you go sir." I say as I put a well formed smile from all the years.

He grabs it from my hand and finishing it in one gulp. I walk out and look outside towards the shed. I see the blood trail leading to the door and then one leading away.

I wait a few minutes shaking my leg nervously as I sit at the table.

I quietly walk down to the basement and see him passed out. I run back upstairs and grab my coat and shoes. I run out to the shed.

Broken glass every where. A puddle of blood where I'm sure Adelpha once laid.

"Fuck fuck fuck, she can't be dead." I whisper to myself.

I stand for a few moments looking at the damage. There were boxing thrown everywhere. A hand print of blood on a few boxes. A broken mirror. Everything trashed around.

I ran outside, not carrying if I slipped in the snow. I ran out past her mothers grave.

Her dress laid against where she was buried. I looked over to the Malfoy manor. She wouldn't have gone there, maybe the field. My eyes searched the broken branches and dead flowers.

No.

My eyes instantly shot to the frozen river.

No no no no.

There was a broken piece right in the middle.

I ran as fast as my legs carried me, but stopped in my tracks when I saw the blood trail. I gently stepped onto the ice and looked over into the water.

Blood.

The once green and blue water now had a slight tent of red.

My hands covered my mouth as I saw her body floating down.

I reached into the freezing water.

I couldn't grab her she was to deep. I ran off the ice and searched for a rock.

"Cmon!" I screamed as I threw around branches and small rocks.

I looked over to her mothers grave that had a large rock, marking where she was buried.

I ran and grabbed it and ran back to the ice, hearing it crack as I stepped onto it.

I slammed the rock into the ice around the smaller hole.

"Fucking brake!" I screamed.

It was getting darker and colder. I slammed it down as tears fell down warming my cheeks.

I shouldn't have waited 2 hours to go look for her.

Fuck.

"Finally." I muttered as a huge part broke.

It was about the size of the a small swimming hole, but enough I wouldn't get stuck. I zipped my jacket up and shook out my blue hands.

I watched as her body snuck deeper. I quickly dived in and opened my eyes. I pushed my hands back, ignoring the cold. Her hands floated above her head limply. I pushed harder.

I reached my hand out as far as it could reach as my my lungs screamed for a breath of air. My fingers wrapped around her wrist.

With that I pulled up, but she was to heavy to go quick. I reached down and grabbed with both of my hands, pulling her body up level with mine.

I started to choke as water filled my lungs. I looked down to the rope and rock tied around her ankle. I fumbled with my pocket as I pulled out a knife.

I started cutting back and forth on the string. It was warped by water so it cut easier then what it should've, meaning she was probably already dead.

I coughed out water as the rock and string fell fast to the deep river and pulled Adelphas limp body into mine and swam up.

I sucked in a deep breath of air as I reach the top. Erupting in a fit of coughing. Water pushed out from my mouth.

I looked over to Adelpha, who had blood leaking from her mouth, her head thrown to the side limply. Her body pale with a mix of blue and purple. I pushed her up to the non broken ice, just enough so she wouldn't fall as I pushed myself up.

As soon as I pulled myself up I drug her out of the water.

A trail of blood leaving markings as I pulled her out. As we reached the snow I pulled her up bridal style and ran towards the shed.

I struggled as I carried her weight along with myself freezing cold.

Her hands fell limply as I ran.

I felt tears running down my face as I looked at her injuries. Her shirt hung tight to her torso, from being submerged in water. Her skin wrinkly from being in slow long.

I set her down in a clear spot and threw around boxes looking for blankets. I found a few and cut off her clothes. I wrapped her around in the blanket.

My two fingers grabbed onto her wrist.

My eyes catching the fresh markings.

I brushed it back and focused on if she had a pulse.

"You're not succeeding at this cmon Adelpha." I yelled as I pushed down onto her chest.

1,2,3

I held her nose as I blew air into her mouth.

I pushed harder as my hands threatened to break her ribs.

I didn't have my wand, so I couldn't do a spell to help. Chris had taken it away a while ago.

I held her nose again as I blew air into her mouth.

"Cmon!" I screamed as I pushed harder, my whole weight.

1,2,3.

Again blew air.

I looked around the room for anything that could help.

I caught a glimpse of another blanket, I stepped over her body and grabbed it.

A heating blanket, perfect, there had to be more around here. I looked into the box and found 2 more and a heater.

I pushed boxes out of the way as I searched for a plug in.

I found one and turned the settings up to high and moved everything closer to her.

I wrapped her into the blanket.

I started pushing again.

1,2,3.

Breath.

"Please Adelpha, please!" I screamed, warming up from the heat hitting me.

I checked her pulse again.

Her arms laying limply beside her, her head rolled to the side. Her lips ice blue. Her fingers turning purple.

"Cmon just warm up please." I cried as I shook my arms around her to warm her up.

I grabbed her legs and pushed them up and down hoping movement would help warm her up or supply blood flow. I grabbed her hands and moved them back and forth.

Her wrist moving a little to far, she had a broken wrist too.

I moved every limb on her body I could before going back to compression.

1,2,3.

Breath.

"Goddammit!" I cried as I stood up and kicked a box to the side.

"Don't you let your father succeed. Come back. For me."

1

"For your mother."

2

"For Draco."

3.

Breath.

I felt a crack as I pushed down.

I broke her ribs.

I didn't care.

I pushed harder.

A small amount of water spilled from her mouth.

"There we go." I muttered as I focused on my pushing.

I breathed into her mouth again.

1,2-

She coughed.

I checked her pulse. It was barley there, but it was there. I pushed her back up. Her eyes still closed. I tilted her head down and beat on her back, like you would to burp somone.

The water spilled from her mouth almost instantly. I grabbed her wrist, checking her pulse again.

It was stronger this time.

I picked her up bridal style. I kicked the door of the shed open and walked into the house. I carried her up the stairs, water and blood leaving a trail.

I started a bath with hot water. I waited for it to fill up before I carried her into it.

Her body made jolts of movement of the sudden heat. I sat in with her, taking in the warm heat. Feeling my cold clothes grow warm from the heat. I grabbed a towel and dipped it into the hot water and wrapped it around her. Making sure to cover parts she wouldn't want someone to see.

I felt her breathing come back stronger the longer we sat in.

She coughed a few times before taking breaths of air.

I pulled her back and checked her pupils. Her pupils weren't dilated, so she wasn't brain dead.

I rested her head against the tub and wrapped a towel around her neck and ran down to fix something warm, like tea.

As I ran back up she was starting to move around.

"Here cmon open your mouth." I whispered as I pulled her jaw down.

She instantly protested and pulled away.

I poured the hot liquid down her throat and tilted her head back, forcing her to swallow. She instantly shivered.

Her eyes slightly opened looking up at me.

She was mad.

She tried to sit up but instantly fell back from the state of her injuries.

"Do you want to get out?" I asked.

No response.

"Tap your fingers twice on the tub if you want out." Her eyes looked up at.

She struggled bringing her arm up and tapped her fingers slowly on the edge of the tub.

I let out a breath of relief and grabbed dry warm towels from the drier.

i lifted her up and wrapped her body. I guided her as she fell limp on my arms, but kept upright.

I sat her on the bed and grabbed clothes from the drawer.

She slipped on her underwear and pants. I pulled the hoodie over her head.

"I'm going to go get you warm food and another tea, stay sitting up, do not lay down." I said before walking down stairs again.

As I returned she was breathing slowly and ragged.

"Here eat, tomorrow I'm taking you back to Hogwarts to get them to heal your broken ribs and injuries. Until then I'll wrap them."

"F- Father." She croaked out.

"He's asleep, he will be for a while I slipped three sleeping pills into his drink."

She shook her head 'no' I looked up at her confused before she tried speaking again.

"I - want- to talk to- Chris." She said glaring into my eyes.

"Tomorrow after you eat and sleep, before we leave."

She nodded her head an 'okay' and slowly slipped on the drink and soup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 788 19
𝙰 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝,𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚘...
12.3K 376 18
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑...
569K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
53.2K 2.7K 35
**𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿** 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...