Selfish

By KrazyKC

Book #1 of The De'Sacra Series When 22 year old Kya De'Sacra gets signed by Elite modeling she has to move to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Selfless

Chapter 5

9.4K 426 93
By KrazyKC

I went to the Elite building before coming to the photography studio that'll I'll do most of my pictures at. I had to sign a contract with Elite saying that I'm pretty much theirs for a year and then I can renew it. They tell me what to do and I have to listen.

I take a deep breathe before I walk in through the glass double doors of the studio. Not surprisingly it smells like perfume.

There is women behind a desk right when I walk in. I've never worked for somewhere so... big.

I let my hair down today. Theres gonna be a makeup team that's gonna fix me up anyway. I'm also gonna have to change clothes so I just wore some jeans, a tight shirt, and my Air Forces.

I approach the women behind the desk. I'm not sure where to go so I approach her. She gives me a smile that I return. "Hi, I'm Kya De'Sacra. Do you mind pointing me in the right direction."

"Ive been expecting you. Just take the door to my right and you'll be in the studio. Deven is the person your looking for, he's the red headed guy you can't miss him."

I thank her before walking through the door. The studio reminds me of a film set with all the cameras, lights, and backgrounds.

I spot a red headed guy in the distance talking to some woman. There were a couple other women scattered around talking to each other. Most of them already dressed in lingerie. There aren't that many of them only about 7.

I approach the guy not being able to see his face. By the time I get to them the woman has walked off and he's turned around. Some of the girls give me glares as they look me up and down. Damn I just got here.

I smile. "I'm Kya De'Sacra."

He claps in excitement. "It's so good to meet you. I'm Deven." He looks me up and down. "Wow! you're more gorgeous in person. Has anyone ever told you that you look a little like the Real runway model Silvia Barrera."

I chuckle. "Yeah actually." I've gotten that quite a bit. She's known for being one of the richest models in the world and she's Real's oldest runway model she's 38 although she looks 20. She actually moved from Brazil to Monterrey, Mexico when she was young which is the same place I was born.

I guess I can see it, we have the same dark hair, thick lashes and brows. An identical face and eye shape. We both also have high cheek bones. But that's all. Her nose is a bit different from mine and she's a bit tanner than me. I have a little button nose and my eyes are my signature green while her's are a dark brown.

He surprises me when he puts his arm around my shoulder to lead me somewhere. "This studio is where you come to take photos for your portfolio. So you'll come almoat everyday until you don't need to. Your profile is what designers and magazine companies look at when they're searching for models." My eyes widen at this info as he pulls me through a door, I didn't know we'd be getting right into it.

The room looks a lot like the dressing room of a clothing store but fancier of course so maybe a movie set dressing room is a better comparison. It's got a mirror connected to a dressing table and chair. Not much.

"This is it."

He releases me and points at a black sparkly lingerie set and heels on the dressing table.

"Put those on and then come find me. I'll introduce you to the makeup crew so they can get started on you."

I didn't expect us to get right into it. But I kinda like how down to business this is. No bullshit.

I put on the lingerie and find him out side the room talking to a ginger women and a women with black braids. It doesn't bother me that I'm walking in underwear in front of strangers because I'm used to it.

He sees me and tilts his head to the ginger. "This is Stella." Then he tilts his head to the other women. "This is Destiny. They'll do your makeup."

I follow them to the makeup room and take a seat in the chair. Deven says his goodbye and leaves.

"You're from Connecticut right?" Destiny asks as she starts brushing my hair.

"Yeah."

"How's New York working for you?" She continues.

"Good." I don't know if I'd call recent events good. But Im going into detail with them.

"Your not much of a talker are you?"

"I guess not. Sorry." I've never really been a talker but I also don't know how to answer her questions.

"It's fine."

Stella starts working on my makeup bug glances at my bulge. "You really have a dick?" She says in a surprised voice.

I see Destiny glare at her in the mirrors before hitting her with the brush and she lets out an "oww". I chuckle at that. The question doesn't bother me I understand the curiosity.

I'm not usually asked to tuck and the lingerie is usually tailored for me which I'm glad because it brings more awareness to people like me. Not everyone's body fits the binary notions of male and female whether that be intersex or pre op transgender people. I want those people to be more confident with themselves and not have to hide it just because of what others think. If they hide it should be because they genuinely want too.

I use to tuck in high school whenever I wore anything tight because I didn't want people to know. Now I just don't care unless I'm wearing a dress but only because I don't like the look of a bulge with that. I didn't choose to be born like this and It's not my fault that my body makes some people uncomfortable, I'm gonna wear what I want. Knowing Ari is like me I want her to grow up to be confident in herself unlike I was.

"Don't be crude." Destiny says to her.

"No, it's ok. I do." I get through my chuckles.

"Sorry I just find that interesting. I've never heard of a chick born with a dick." She says.

We spend the rest of the time making small talk.

After that I spend some time mingling with some of the other girls as I wait for my turn. 6 hours later and I'm finally done. Although there's only 8 of us we take a lot of photos and with several different clothing sets so it takes a while.

By the time I get to my apartment it's 3:00. There's a big box at my door. I know it's the Legos that I ordered for Ari.

I grab it to take it to Aurora's apartment. I knock on her door. Aurora answers it looking surprised to see me, Ari standing beside her. I hadn't planned on coming today. I forgot about the toy.

"I got you some legos." I smile at Ari.

She jumps and down. "I see them?"

I chuckle. "Yes."

Aurora let's me in and I follow her to the living room. "Baby did you tell Kya thank you?"

Ari runs to me and hugs my legs still info me in place. "Thank you Kya." She looks at me with a sweet smile.

"You're welcome."

She lets go of my legs and runs to the center of the living room to take a seat. I help her open all the boxes and when I finish I help her build them all before we play a bit. All while Aurora sits on her couch, watching us with a smile.

She hands me a Lego crab.

I hold up the crab too her. "Who's this?"

"Sebastian." She says like it's something I'm supposed to know.

"Mommy, can we watch Ariel today? With Kya?" I wish she'd call me mama or something but she hasn't known me long enough for that.

"Yes, if she wants to." Aurora looks at me

I smile "Of course."

Aurora looks at the clock on the walk. "Ok, I'm gonna go make dinner."

I continue playing with Ari. About 30 minutes later the food is ready. Aurora asks me to put Ari in her booster seat at the dining table. After doing that I wash my hands in the kitchen sink before I go over to Aurora to fix my self a plate.

Aurora made spaghetti and is currently cutting up Ari's to make it easier for her to eat. She's such a good mom. I hate myself for ending things with her maybe if I hadn't we'd be a happy family right now.

I'm happy now but a part me wants us to be a family. She looks up at me with raised eyebrows and I realize I'm staring.

I avert my eyes and clear my throat "Platos.Where are your plates?" I ask.

She returns her attention back on Ari's food with a hint of a smirk on her face before nodding to the cabinet right above her. "In there."

I wait for her to move but she just continues cutting up Ari's spaghetti. She looks like she's trying to stifle a smirk. I remember her always biting her cheek when she was.

She could of move if she wanted to. So I walk up behind her making sure to lean against her as I open up the cabinet. I take my time but not long enough to make it obvious grabbing the plate and closing the cabinet I like the feeling of her against. I realize she stopped cutting Ari's food. I wonder if she feels the same.

Deciding to play with her a little I lean down close to her ear. I can see and hear her breath hitch when my breath hits her ear and she closes her eyes or at least one of them.

"The food looks good." I walk away not checking back and set my plate on the table. I glance at her.

"Where are the cups?" She continues to stare down at Ari's food so I walk up to her.

"Aurora?" She jumps.

I smirk.

"Cups. Sorry they are up there." She points to a cabinet to the right of me before she resumes cutting up Ari's food. I open it grabbing one of the glass cups for me. I see some sippy cups.

Auroras fixing her own plate. Ari has already started eating. I grab a sippy cup and another glass cup for Aurora.

"What do you and Ari drink?"

She looks up from her plate as she responds. "Ari drinks cool aid but water it down a lot and I'll drink a coke."

I raise a brow but don't say anything, Ari drinks watered down kool-aid. I doubt it's by choice. I walk over to the fridge and fix our drinks adding ice from the freezer. I also get kool aid.

I bring Ari and Aurora their drinks receiving a thank you from them both before going back for mine. I sit down in front of my plate Aurora is sitting in front of me both of by Ari who is sitting at the end.

Aurora eyes my kool aid with a smile on her face as I eat my spaghetti. The spaghetti is really good might I add. I didn't know she was such a good cook. But If she wanted some Kool aid why didn't she just say that.

She giggles. "Of course you get kool aid." She proceeds to shove some spaghetti in her mouth still smiling.

I playfully smile. "It's good."

Ari chips in. "Yeah, Mommy it's good." Ari takes a sip of hers. We both laugh.

The kid doesn't even get the full taste of kool-aid. I should honestly be drinking it watered down but one cup won't hurt my diet.

"This spaghetti Is a amazing." I tell her as I shove some more into my mouth.

She smiles shyly. "Thank you."

I hum in response.

Aurora doesn't say anything for a while she just plays with her food. Then she looks up at me a twinkle in her eyes. She's got an idea. "You can stay here if you want I have a guest bedroom. It'd allow you more time with Ari. It'd also give me another house to rent out to someone else. You wouldn't have to pay of course." She basically rushes it all out like she's nervous for my answer. But that actually is a good idea. I don't know about for free though

"That sounds amazing actually. I'll get my stuff tonight and come back tomorrow. Im going to still pay you rent of course."

She scoffs. "Kya I don't want or need your money."

I roll my eyes. "Tu siempre tan difícil."

She glares at me with a raised eyebrow. "What did you say?"

"Nothing." I smile cheekily.

After she rolls her eyes I make small talk with her and Ari as we finish up our food.

I stand up. "I'll clean up. But first I need the bathroom." I've really got to pee.

"It's the door at the end of the hall. While you do that I'll get Ari ready for bed because she goes to bed after the movie and sometimes she goes to sleep during it."

Ari looks up at her. "No, I don't mommy."

We both laugh. Aurora takes Ari too get her ready for bed.

As I'm walking down hall I can't help but take a look as I pass one of the open doors discovering that she has a gym. Rich ass.

I do my business and when I'm done I start cleaning the dishes in the kitchen. When I get done with the dishes I walk I go into the living room and Ari's in Ariel pajamas sitting on Aurora's lap the movies menu is already up and Aurora just needs to press play. I take a seat beside them.

Ari looks at me. "Mommy can I sit with Kya?"

Aurora smiles "Yeah." She hands her off to me and Ari gets comfy on my lap.

"Start it mommy!" She says excitedly.

Aurora chuckles as she presses play.

This time I actually paid attention to the movie. Ari sung almost every song except close to the end when she fell asleep slumped back against me. At the end of the movie Aurora took her from me and put her to bed.

Aurora comes back and I'm standing by the door ready to leave.

"Are you sure it's ok if I stay?"

She smiles. "Of course."

"Well I'll be here after work." I turn to leave.

I stop before I go out the door and turn around to her. "Your a really good mom. Ari's lucky to have you."

She smiles sadly. "I try." I pat her on the arm before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 10.2K 41
Logan and Kimberly have come a long way and are now facing the next stage in their lives. The next thing that they'll have to get through, is Logan's...
250K 2.3K 5
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...
197K 6.3K 61
It's the 2nd Book! First Chapter Out: November 4th, 2019 #1 in bilsexual #1 in maggielindemann #1 in billie #2 in girlxgirl #6 in mafia
135K 3.9K 33
{Edited 7/1/23} Kaya is 29 years old, she has lost all hope of ever finding her mate, she has become depressed, and she pushed everyone away. She has...