Dice Blood (A Ninjago AU) [di...

By TheLotusMask

I don't own Ninjago or the characters... Well, not all of them... If you want to know the cat better, go see... More

Neighbor
Collar
Morning
Troubles
Lunch
Visit
Surprises
Harumi
Plans
Eyes
Lilly
Monday
Jewelry
Questions
Secrets
Explaining
Log
Blacksmith
Gifts
Ring
Learning
Measuring
Hunting
Found
Information

Base

30 3 1
By TheLotusMask

This makes me upset... What's sad is that I've seen something like this before... I was disappointed again...

><><><

Ed and Edna had received the message and immediately went to Mr. Steel's house with at least one bag packed each for themselves plus Jay.

"Lou!" Ed cried out to his neighbor as he banged against the door hard. Edna was ringing the doorbell scared out of her mind. "You have to grab some clothes now!"

"Please, Lou!" said Edna as tears ran through her eyes. "There isn't much time!"

Lou opened his door confused as to what was going on.

"Oh thank The First you're alive," said Ed. "Come on, grab your favorite clothes and let's go!"

"What's going on?"

"No time! We must hurry!" Edna said as she went inside. She quickly grabbed clothes for Lou while Ed grabbed clothes for Cole. "I'll get the urn!"

Lou couldn't take it so he grabbed the urn holding it as Edna tried to get it.

"What the Underworld is going on!?" Lou cried out as he backed away. Outside, a vehicle could be heard pulling up.

"Edna! They're here!" Ed called out.

"Come on, Lou!" said Edna as she ran out of the front door.

Lou was angry so he chased after them into The Bandwagon. He was surprised to see who was sitting in the front passenger.

"Cole?"

"Hey, dad," he said as he turned the chair back to the front. "Please take a seat and hold on tightly to mom. We have to hurry and can I see your phone?"

"Not until-"
There was an explosion in Ed & Edna's Junkyard behind them.
"Okay! Take it!"

Lou quickly sat in one of the seats buckling himself as Cole turned off his father's phone as Zane quickly drove away from the area.

"Where's Misako?" Edna asked as she looked around.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Walker," said Zane. "We're on our way to pick her up now. That should give her plenty of time to pack what is needed for your stay."

"Wait, what?! 'Stay'?!"

"Dad, I... I don't know how to explain this... but for safety reasons, moving here was most likely a bad idea. I'm not trying to say that the people we met and call our friends are bad, but we came at the wrong time."

"How are you so calm!?"

"Don't worry; I'm freaking out on the inside. But I trust that Zane can get us to safety."

"Cole, I need you to do me a favor!"

"What is it?"

"See the bracers over my head?"

"Yeah."

"I need you to grab the right bracer and strap it to my arm!"

Cole did exactly as he was told to do. The bracer was attached to some kind of cord that lit up as soon as it was properly secured. It only took a matter of seconds for the outside of The Bandwagon to be covered in thick ice as if it was armor.

"Holy shit!" Cole said as he watched the ice form.

"This is what the components are for!" said Zane as they pulled up to another place where a woman stood. He moved his arm and made his titanium feathers appear. "Open the door!"

Cole opened the door which revealed the lady with grey hair and glasses as she held bags as well. This must've been Misako, but Cole was surprised to see that a large wing made of ice was outside blocking the bullets that were being fired.

Misako quickly took a seat so Zane could try and lose Seliel. After hours of driving, they were finally safe from her. Zane removed the bracer and plugged himself into Lou's phone to ensure he wouldn't be tracked either.

"Is everyone okay?" Zane asked as he looked back. Everyone was okay. "Thank goodness. We will be sitting here for a few minutes so I can finish securing Mr. Steel's phone and so whatever possible tracker my ice obtained can melt off."

"I can't believe she's out of prison," said Misako as she clenched her fists. "She had killed so many people including my husband... Why did they let her out?!"

"Maybe they didn't let her out," said Edna. "I wrote it down that she had a life sentence so she shouldn't be out of jail!"

"The crazy bitch broke out of prison!?" said Lou as he grasped the situation. During the chase, he was caught up. "What'll happen if our kids go to school?!"

"Mr. Steel, we will discuss more on what we will do for the future when we arrive at my home," said Zane as he unplugged himself from he phone handing it to Cole. "For now, we must remain as calm as possible and not lose our heads. Please it'll only make things more stressful if you don't."

Lou took deep breaths as he tried to calm down. By now, the ice was gone and they made their way to where the other Die stayed.

At some point, an insane storm seemed to arrive, but only Cole and Lou were freaking out.

"First time?" Misako asked.

"How are any of you not freaking out!?" Cole said as he turned his chair around. Ed, Edna, Misako, and Zane chuckled.

"You will see in a few seconds," said Zane. "Just keep looking forward."

Zane was right. Turns out that there was a giant dome covering the land leading to The Die's base. He opened the garage and parked The Bandwagon inside where Lloyd and Jay were waiting.

All had exited The Bandwagon so Lloyd and Jay could hug their parents while Cole and Lou were in awe.

"This is where you live?" Cole asked as he looked around.

"I didn't believe it at first either," chuckled Jay as he took Cole's hand. "Come on! Aloy said someone had to give you a tour of her house and I want to show you the bedrooms!"

Jay practically dragged Cole in from the garage as Lou followed them. Lloyd had taken the other adults to their bedrooms so they could settle in for however long their stay will be while Zane went to the kitchen to plan lunch as he took Mrs. Steel's ashes to be placed with Wolveya's ashes.

Cole couldn't believe his eyes.

HE WAS IN A FUCKING MANSION!!!

Sure it was a dark place since the floors, walls, and ceiling were made out of dark materials, but still! A fucking mansion!!

"Kai, Nya, and Aloy are busy training right now," said Jay as the tour was nearing the end with the bedrooms. "I have to go back to training once I'm finished showing you around, but if you want to watch us train, feel free to take a seat at the balcony."

"I'm sorry, it's just that... there is so much to unpack," said Cole as he made it to the top step. "Yes, Seliel is a criminal, but... why would she target me?"

"My money is that she's still pissed off about Aloy breaking up with her, so-"

"Hold on, she was Aloy's GIRLFRIEND!?"

"Yes. Wait, do you hate homosexuals?"

"No, but this caught me off guard! She's a lesbian?!"

"Seliel is a lesbian. Aloy is bisexual. She had dated at least two women, I think, but no men yet."

"Oh. Phew!"

"Heh heh, do you LIKE Aloy?~"

"What? Pfft, no."

"I know when you lie."

"Huh?"

"Besides becoming half-wolf that can't touch vengestone, a side effect of being reborn is having the ability to know when someone is lying. That's why when I first came here, I didn't understand why my parents were freaking out. I had already been reborn with the ability to see past illusions."

"So the dome was made by you guys?"

"Oh, I didn't make it. Aloy and her father did when he was still alive. Aloy is an illusionist, but her illusions can become reality allowing her to do things like walk on water."

"Huh. That's pretty cool."

"Damn straight it is. Here's your room, by the way. You're lucky, Aloy's room is right next door, but no one is allowed to enter her room."
Cole hummed in response as he sat on the bed.
"Is there anything else you need before I go back to training?"

"I think I'm good. Thanks, Jay. You're an amazing friend."

"Hey, you learn from the best!" he said as he made finger guns snapping at him.

I suppose this was the moment where Jay and Cole officially became best friends. What a shame that a psychopath had gotten in the middle of things.

><><><

Word Count: 1434

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6 0 3
After the battle against Harumi and her gang, Ninjago was in safe hands once again. But the fear of the looming question stood still. Was Lord Garmad...
7K 364 29
"This world is a sick place. It is overflown with sick people who act out their sick intentions without sparing any thoughts to the ones that might g...
4.2K 66 23
Taking on from part 1 the guys and girls have become local celebrities at their school, and city, which has everyone is begging to befriend and be wi...