My Inner Ability System

AsempasahLegalawoli द्वारा

"I'm Electric" - Obed Obed, the main character lost his father in a war with the demons. He founds this book... अधिक

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Book
Chapter 2: A New Ability
Chapter 3: Kidnapping
Chapter 4: A New School
Chapter 5: First Training
Chapter 6: Obed's Liquid Ability
Chapter 7: More Gains
Chapter 8: Question Time
Chapter 9: A Fight Situation
Chapter 10: A Weird Dream
Chapter 11: Training In A Different World
Chapter 12: Training Begins
Chapter 13: Obed and the Alien
Chapter 14: The Orb
Chapter 15: An Unknown Call
Chapter 16: Training Time
Chapter 18: Life Sucker in a VR Room
Chapter 19: I'm Electric
Chapter 20: A Red World
Chapter 21: A Familiar Site
Chapter 22: Eaten
Chapter 23: A New Friend
Chapter 24: Day 2 of Training
Chapter 25: Another Human
Chapter 26: My Name is Linda
Chapter 27: Back to School
Chapter 28: Fixing the Portal
Chapter 29: A Shocking Return
Chapter 30: A New Member
Chapter 31: A Demonic Bird
Chapter 32: The Real Hero Show Up
Chapter 33: Prom Night
Chapter 34: Obed and Florence
Chapter 35: Obed and Barns.
Chapter 36: A Third Year Friend
Chapter 37: Taken Away
Chapter 38: The Map
Chapter 39: In The Demonic Castle
Chapter 40: The Search Begins
Chapter 41: In The Castle
Chapter 42: Vis-a-Vis
Chapter 43: The Fight Begins
Chapter 44: A New Demon Prince
Chapter 45: Back To School
Chapter 46: Training
Chapter 47: Hospitalized
Chapter 48: A Sudden Change
Chapter 49: Face-to-Face With A Figure
Chapter 50: The Truth

Chapter 17: An Unexpected Guest

3 1 0
AsempasahLegalawoli द्वारा

The next morning, Obed's system woke him with a greeting. Obed responded back to his system Ashe whole up from bed. Michael and Chris also woke up from their beds. They all started to talk and Michael ask them to go for a shower. They all begun to take their spongebags and towel and headed for the shower.
As they were heading towards the e shower, again the leader saw him and started to feel away from him. When they reached the shower, Obed Chris and Michael begun to bath.
After 7 minutes of bathing, they both cleaned themselves. After cleaning themselves, they headed towards the dormitory to get dressed for class. But first, they headed for the cafeteria to get some snacks. As took their snacks, the spotted Joyce and Florence.
Joyce and Florence also saw them and took their snacks and followed Obed to were he would sit. Soon Obed sat next to Michael and Chris.Joyce and Florence joined as they were eating their snacks.
Everyone started to look at over and his group and they wandered how they all became friends the first they on their training. Obed didn't bother as the students were looking at them at a bamboozled state. Soon, Obed finished his snack so as Michael, Chris, Joyce, Florence. After this the group dispersed as they were going to their classrooms.
When Obed and Florence, entered the classroom, Miss Pearl was on the class but didn't say anything. Today Miss Pearl was teaching a new topic. After 2-3 hours of teaching, it was time for breaktime. Obed and Florence decided to go to the school park to get some fresh air.
After 30 minutes of break, the siren blared for break over and Obed and Florence returned to the classroom. Also for another 3-4 hours of learning, Ben the training room teacher entered the classroom and whispered something to Miss Pearl. After Ben had finished whispering to Miss Pearl, she told the students that today class would be called off because they have an unexpected guest. As she finish saying this, she used her ability to teleport she and Ben to her office. After she left Obed wanted to learn new moves so that he can use it in his next training or fight.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Prototype: Isekai'd द्वारा

एड्वेंचर

23.6K 959 28
After experiencing a strange, bizarre event back at his home, our MC must now face challenges that might lead to his demise. Gifted with powers that...
9.1K 1.2K 46
Savant Awards Winner #16 in mystery romance on 10.08.2022 #14 in womenpower When 29-year-old Hannah married 36-year-old Albert, one of the richest pe...
Nord and the Bord K. Weikel द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

2.1K 552 52
Nord is a mess, so to speak. Until Sephira, a gorgeous alien from the Planets Bord shows up saying she's transferred her super-powers into him and it...
1.1K 121 31
This is ZappingThunder, nicknamed Zap, narrating this book. We're starting our first year in the Academy, just after finishing our final training yea...