BOTTOM JUNGKOOK ONESHOTS - ju...

By xyxikin

desc; a collection of my subby bottom jungkook oneshots. all of these include smut. some are more intense tha... More

sunkissed skin (namkook)
christmas special (maknae line)
temper (yoonjinkook)
synonym (namkook)
pets (sopekook)
overdue (yoonkook)
studio nights (yoonkook)
teacher's pet (jinkook)
parallel (ot7)
scholarship worthy (jikook)
stupefied (jinkook)
glowpet (yoonkook)
too far (taekook)
too long (jinkook)
made to be yours (yoonkook)
vending machine of love (jikook)
secrecy (jinkook)
eating more than candy (jikook)
tears of the devil (yoonkook)

showcased (jinkook)

6.5K 79 21
By xyxikin

a/n: this is the pt 2 for "Stupefied" (: enjoy.

warning: dollification, boypussy, manipulation, heavy dom/sub tones, daddy kink

jungkook readjusts the rogue frill that rested on his knee and puts it on the middle of his thighs. he was wearing another outfit seokjin had bought him, this one was a white layered silk skirt while the shirt was a cropped turtleneck. he also wore white thigh highs that had three pink stripes on the top of the stocking that matched his top.

his hair was covering his face and framing it nicely, just how seokjin liked it. he supposed it was easier to grab that way, and just enough to showcase him off to anyone who looked.

speaking of which.

jungkook has been sitting in the same place for hours. for hours, he's been silently watching seokjin and his best friend yoongi converse quietly about whatever comes to mind. it wouldn't be too bad if seokjin wouldn't have kept talking about him and bringing the conversation back to how pretty he was, what a good boy he was, etc. any other day it would be fine, but it seemed like today was different. jungkook was used to praise and compliments, it what he's gets for being so pretty.

but today, his body reacted to it intensely. his glossed lips quivered between his teeth as he nibbled on them. to make things worse, yoongi seemed to have noticed how pretty he was too and gifted him with praises and attention.

jungkook was meant to be looked at, and he was living up to his purpose. yoongi simply wouldn't stop looking. jungkook was fine with it, it was attention, and he sometimes felt like he didn't get enough of it some days, but today, this day, jungkook felt his mouth go dry. 

"isn't he so pretty?" seokjin softly asked, leaning his jaw on his palm as he gazed sweetly at his boyfriend. jungkook simply blinked from across them and smiled a bit, enough to crinkle his eyes, but just under a smile that could be seen as fake. he'd hate for them to think he was unhappy.

yoongi gulped and he nodded to his best friend. "yes. very pretty. so pretty." yoongi trailed off, and as did his eyes. they seemed to engulf jungkook in a warm cocoon of content. nothing could ever beat being looked at as if he was such a priceless item.

"we've been sitting here and just talking for quite a while. is there anything you'd like to do, yoongi?" seokjin asked, just as careful as ever. purposeful. he knew what was going through yoongi's mind, understood it wholeheartedly, and indulged him. yoongi finally removed his eyes from jungkook's freckled cheeks and turned to his friend. "i'm kind of cold. is there any way to get the temperature up?"

seokjin raised a brow but then nodded. "koo," jungkook perked up at his mention. "why don't you give your sweater to our guest? he's cold. can you do that?" jungkook nodded and was quick to shrug off his turtleneck. yoongi's grip on the arms of the chair he sat in tightened. jungkook pulled the turtleneck over his head and handed it to yoongi. the other ravenette could barely even look away, so enthralled by the gleaming rings that captured his attention.

seokjin noticed and hummed happily. "oh yes. jungkookie got his nipples pierced as a gift for being such a good boy during one of my important business meetings. aren't they perfect?" he clasped his palms together and ogled over his boyfriend. yoongi absentmindedly bobbed his head, snuggling in the warmth of the sweater.

"well go on, touch them. don't you want to see them closer?" yoongi nearly choked. jungkook just watched, stood still and shirtless in front of them, waiting for his boyfriend's friend to reach toward his chest. he did, carefully and almost hesitantly, but jungkook knew better. jungkook didn't understand much of anything now besides seokjin, but he still had a decent understanding of body language.

yoongi's pale cheeks were now scarlet, and his lips were nibbled pink. his slender hand slowly advanced to his piercings, rings gleaming in the light just as they did.

jungkook sucked in a sharp breath when yoongi finally mustered the courage to feel. his fingertips were cold, but they were tender. maybe at first, it was just curiosity, but when yoongi's index finger stopped feeling and his thumb replaced it, jungkook had to hold his breath. it has been a while since he's been touched, especially since he's solely meant for looking.

he was genuinely surprised his boyfriend was allowing his friend to do this.

jungkook had to squeeze his eyes shut when yoongi gently tugged at his nipple piercing.

meant for looking meant for looking just looking

jungkook repeated it somewhat as a mantra in his head. it was hard not to fall on the floor and beg. but he was a doll, a silent, perfect, precious doll.

"are you still cold, yoongi?" seokjin broke the thick silence of the room and yoongi flinched his hands away from jungkook. jungkook finally exhaled. "i think i'm good, thank you." yoongi stammered over his words and seokjin simply smiled at him. "are you sure? it's pretty chilly, don't you think?" yoongi was about to shake his head no when seokjin grabbed jungkook.

"koo, why don't you warm yoongi up? he's very cold." jungkook nodded. if he were, to be honest, he didn't know if he could handle it. over the past few months, he's gotten significantly better at hiding his blatant arousal and avoiding acting upon it—unless he's given permission—but even still, after months of practicing and downright edging, it's hard to resist, especially when yoongi held him on his lap with his face in his neck.

jungkook settled in, attempting his best to ignore the fastening hot breaths on his collarbone.

it was as if it never happened, since soon after sitting on yoongi's lap seokjin began talking about random things again. jungkook thanked whatever was out there for him being able to resist the urge to grind down on yoongi. yoongi's thigh was positioned perfectly, and jungkook knew that if he were to rub downward, he would see stars.

but he's a doll. a silent, still, pliant thing. he was servicing yoongi right now, by warning him up. that was his current purpose. that was the goal set.

jungkook didn't know it, but he's drooling. he hadn't realized until he heard seokjin chuckle and yoongi's breath waver on his flesh.

"you like them? i think they're so pretty on him." it took a bit for jungkook to notice what yoongi was nodding to, but blushed when he understood. he'd completely forgotten about the hickeys littered all around his throat and jawline. seokjin had given in the slightest bit last night and marked jungkook up.

yoongi's cold fingertips touched him again, this time on his throat and chin. he carefully turned jungkook's face to the side so he could continue looking while seeing all the blotches. "i like them." yoongi stated, attention still focused on jungkook's marks.

seokjin clicked his tongue and tilted his head. "oh, it seems i missed a spot. do you think you can do that place? i would, but it looks like i'm getting a phone call." seokjin held up his vibrating phone and stood, excusing himself to another room.

jungkook didn't get any time to relax before yoongi kissed his neck, gently suckling and humming to himself. "you're so pretty, jungkook." yoongi whispered, hugging jungkook closer and finally marking jungkook's neck. jungkook's breath hitched. "it's no wonder why seokjin keeps you all to himself, just for looking. wouldn't want anyone to tamper with your perfection."

yoongi's soft palms trailed down the younger's bare sides, familiarizing themselves before grabbing at the skin and clawing them. "it's hard to leave you in pristine condition when all i want to do is ravage you." yoongi parted from jungkook's neck just to occupy himself with jungkook's hardened nipples. jungkook bit back a whine when yoongi blew cold air on them.

"and these—" yoongi groaned. "these are almost too much. i nearly came in my pants the second i saw them." yoongi's thumbs are back on them and jungkook let out a whimper. "did you know that? do you know how perfect you are? what you do to everyone around you?" jungkook did in fact know. he once watched a man cum just because jungkook breathed in his direction.

still, he shook his head. "no? then i'll tell you."

"you make me want to go against your very own purpose and use you until you're nothing but a mere fucking object. i want you to be loud while i touch you, want you to feel so good, by even my slightest glance. want you to be desperate for me, for approval and anything i'm willing to give you. want to keep you all to myself and touch you and fuck you like the cocksleeve you'd be for me."

jungkook swallowed back the urge to give yoongi what he wanted. even jungkook wanted it at this point. he was convinced that if this continued any longer there would be a wet spot on yoongi's lap from how wet he was. still, he stopped himself. he was a doll.

he was meant to be admired at and occasionally handled. he was already given some lenience the night before, with the hickeys. even if it had been long ago that he's been given some touches, he needed permission. seokjin's permission.

"yoongi, i'm afraid that i'm going to have to cut our meeting short. one of my employees has informed me of an important meeting that i must get ready for." yoongi deflated under jungkook as the younger deflated over him. jungkook released a breath of relief. if seokjin wouldn't have announced the sudden change of plans, jungkook doesn't trust what he would have done.

yoongi stood up and rid himself of jungkook's turtleneck, handing it over with a red face. he looked wrecked. with his blushing cheeks and disheveled hair, along with the prominent tent in his pants, he looked almost as ruined as jungkook wished himself to be.

jungkook stayed in the living room as seokjin walked yoongi to the door to say his last goodbyes.

he didn't bother putting the sweater back on, not with how flustered and hot he felt. "look at you," seokjin spoke, breaking jungkook from his staring and waiting stance. "you look so hot and bothered. did yoongi get you going that much?" jungkook pouted and swallowed the spit that pooled in his mouth.

he felt himself throb.

"if i were to pull down your pretty little skirt, what would i find? would i find a greedy mess of slick?" jungkook's breath quickened when seokjin crouched in front of him, hands on his thighs. "or would i find a patient cunt that can wait and follow rules?" jungkook wanted to cry.

he hasn't felt this aroused in a while, he felt himself physically ache, so much so that it nearly felt enough. the pulsations were so deep that jungkook was afraid that if they continued, he would cave.

"let's find out, shall we?" jungkook nodded, though he braced himself. he knew which of the two he was.

seokjin was ever so gentle with him, still handling with care, and pulled his doll's skirt down to reveal sopping wet panties. his brows raised before he composed himself. he'd known that jungkook was horny, but not this much. he'd never thought that he'd live to see the day that jungkook completely seeped through his panties with pure arousal.

"well would you look at that," seokjin cooed. "you're so wet." jungkook flinched when his boyfriend swiped his hand up the outside of his folds, on the wet, glistening material of his panties.

"what do you want daddy to do?" jungkook keened. he loved it when seokjin referred to himself as daddy. that way he knew that he was going to get something out of it. he felt more slick wet his panties. "touch. please daddy. 'm so wet, i wan' it so badly." jungkook's voice surprised him, it was downright embarrassing just how desperate he sounded. he never really needed to talk now, since he was just meant to be looked at and nothing else. plus, if he ever needed anything, he needn't ask for it, since seokjin had a sixth sense for things his baby wanted.

"that's a good bunny." seokjin praised before busying himself with tugging down jungkook's undergarments and discarding them elsewhere. "jesus christ." seokjin sucked in a sharp breath. jungkook's folds were shimmering with desperation and his clit was red and swollen, practically begging for attention. he gave it to it. first, he gently pressed it with his thumb, but then he rolled it between the tip of his index finger and his thumb. jungkook squeaked and jolted, whimpering afterward.

"daddy," he mewled. seokjin's cock throbbed in his pants. it couldn't hurt to give jungkook what he wanted, right? it has been months since he's properly fucked the poor thing.

"i know, prince. daddy knows. you need to be patient, though doll. then daddy will give you what you want. more than touches this time." jungkook moaned and looked at the older man with hopeful, doe eyes. seokjin's heart leaped. "really?" seokjin's lips upturned and he lifted his unoccupied hand to jungkook's precious face and cupped it gingerly, rubbing his thumb on jungkook's glossed mouth. "mhm. daddy will fuck you. you deserve it, don't you? you've acclimated so well and been such a good boy. been the prettiest, best bunny for daddy. not just daddy either. for yoongi too."

jungkook hummed and softly whined when a single finger entered his cunt. "yoongi hyung too?" jungkook stuttered.

jungkook never knew how much he depended on yoongi's approval. if he'd been told that he's been good for his hyung too, he wouldn't have believed it. he'd always thought yoongi had something personal against him, or that he just didn't like him. but now, especially after the confession, that was gifted earlier, he was proud.

"yes, darling. your hyung appreciates your efforts and your care. thinks you're the prettiest thing he's ever seen."

"he told you that?" jungkook had tears in his eyes while seokjin had two rapid fingers in him too. "of course he did. he's always loved you." the writhing male felt something build up in him at that, he'd thought it was more tears since he was so relieved and grateful for seokjin's words, but he arched and clamped his thighs as much as seokjin would let him. a loud noise was ripped from his delicate throat, and he panted as seokjin slowly stroked his clit while pumping his fingers just as slow.

it was overwhelming, but it was a good feeling. jungkook just felt good.

he was a good boy. his daddy had said so, and even yoongi agreed. was this the same man that would barely even acknowledge him? or was this another? either way, yoongi said he was pretty. said he was a good boy.

he was a perfect doll. his purpose was ever-changing but was fulfilling it. he was doing as told, listening to anything his boyfriend said to him.

"shh, shh, it's okay darling. daddy's here. why're you crying?" jungkook didn't know that he was being held in seokjin's lap until that point. "daddy," jungkook sniffled, shoving his face deeper into his dom's shoulder. "love you so much. thank you thank youthankyou," he blabbered. "woah there, bunny. koo, you don't need to thank me. i'm doing what i think is best for you. i'm glad you appreciate it, but you do not need to thank me. you're the one making it happen, lovely."

jungkook nodded and parted from seokjin's broad shoulder, but still stayed put on his lap. seokjin gently grinned at him, wiping away his tears with his thumb. "you've always looked so ethereal when you cry." jungkook watched as seokjin sucked his thumb of his tears.

"do you still want daddy to touch you? we don't have to if you're not ready." jungkook shook his head fast. "i wanna. please, daddy."

seokjin brushed fringed from jungkook's teary eyes and smiled. "okay, little one."

soon, jungkook's sitting on seokjin's lap again, but instead, on the living room couch, they're on the main bedroom's mattress. seokjin's back was pressed on the headboard, and his hands were placed on jungkook's hips. jungkook's back was on seokjin's chest, and he panted as seokjin guided him inch by inch onto his cock.

jungkook whined and squeaked with each mere centimeter. he wasn't used to this, since he hadn't been actually fucked in at least three months. still, it felt nice to be filled up to the hilt and even more than he could take. he could feel seokjin's cock getting dangerously close to his cervix, and he knew that there were at least three more inches to go.

the noise was moist and almost embarrassing. jungkook didn't care, could barely think. seokjin was all the way inside now, pushing past his cervix and fucking him open fast and wide. he simply bounced and allowed seokjin to do as he pleased.

he deserved it, he thought, even his daddy said so, and even better, yoongi said so too. he's a good boy. he's a pretty boy. he's a perfect doll.

and he's all seokjin's. these marks on his neck proved it, his gleaming rings pierced through his pink skin proved it, the way he's praising jungkook as he fucked him open proved it.

then why did jungkook feel sick?

why did jungkook sense something's wrong?

did seokjin not want him anymore? did he not need him anymore? he wasn't even facing him. he was fucking jungkook backward. did jungkook do something wrong?

jungkook's mind went blank when seokjin readjusted them so he's holding onto jungkook's wrists and bending him over the side of the bed, thrusting with the energy that was quickly drained. it really must have been a while, since he's feeling tired already. he pressed his doll deeper into the sheets and bit his lip, throwing his head back and letting out a purrish moan.

"fuck, bunny. you're so fucking tight." jungkook just moaned into the bed, high pitched and rhythmic.

was it even possible to feel this good?

jungkook didn't know, just felt so high up in soft clouds, with the intoxicating scent of seokjin, his warm hands wrapped around his fragile wrists and tugging them back to an almost uncomfortable angle and pivoting his hips so deep and hard into his cervix jungkook felt himself warm up faster than he had before.

"god, i love your cunt, 's so good around me, feels so good, koo." seokjin grunted, and jungkook drank it up, eyes wet and dampening the blankets under his frail, moaning body as he moaned and shook with pleasure.

"daddy," he warned. "daddy, i think 'm gonna cum. please daddy, please lemme cum," seokjin chuckled above and behind him "want to cum already doll? you're feeling that good?" jungkook bobbed his head fast and rolled his eyes back. he drooled as seokjin's hips snapped faster, drilling deeper into him, so deep that jungkook was beginning to think that they would meld together if they continued.

"daddy's gonna cum too, doll. you think you can wait, pretty thing?" was it even a question? "yes, daddy. can wait." jungkook mumbled, doing his best to relax and keep himself from seizing up and cumming without permission. punishment was the last thing he needed right now. he already felt so vulnerable.

jungkook let out a long whine when seokjin pulled him back, now no longer holding his wrists and gripping tightly onto his hips again, pushing and pulling him forward and backward. jungkook's clit throbbed at the lack of attention, and seokjin was quick to give it what it wanted, rubbing it fast and with vigor. his teeth sunk into the younger's shoulder, adding another red mark to the mixed collection between him and yoongi.

yoongi really had marked jungkook up. any untouched skin from before was now bitten and sucked. a plethora of faded purple and dull, uneven reds covered the entirety of jungkook's neck, jawline, and down to his collarbones. seokjin even noticed something near the shiny piercing on jungkook's left chest.

he supposed that not even yoongi could resist the refreshing and almost maddening strawberry aroma of his doll.

with a final groan, he snaps his hips upward the hardest he had the whole night and moaned loud, still aggressively rubbing jungkook's thickened clit with wet fingers. jungkook squealed at the feeling of being filled to the brim, more than the brim. his cervix was being filled more than it could handle. jungkook mewled at the satisfying ache of being filled.

his sounds heightened in pitch and increased in volume, and he threw his head back onto his boyfriend's shoulder and he once again arched. he turned his face into seokjin's sweaty neck and kissed it. the younger man muffled his moans with seokjin's skin, convulsing harshly and squirting all over seokjin's softening cock. "that's my good boy. such a good doll. perfect bunny." seokjin guided him through it all, from pulling out of him to wiping him down to dressing him up again.

"'m tired," jungkook broke himself off with a yawn and a joint popping stretch. "can we nap?" he asked.

seokjin was on his phone. it took a bit to realize that his doll had spoken. "what was that, bunny?" jungkook blinked and scrunched his knees up to his chest. "i'm tired."

jungkook hadn't meant to sound bitter and ungrateful, but had his boyfriend really have to be on his phone?

"okay, darling. we can nap." jungkook pushed his confusion back down his bones and where he would ignore it for now. seokjin had already changed the sheets, so jungkook simply laid down and covered himself up with covers. seokjin came behind him and spooned him, snuggling his face into the crook of his boyfriend's neck and breathed in the sweet, strawberry scent.

when seokjin's breathing when soft and slow, jungkook finally relaxed into the bed and stared at the wall. the sick feeling was back, something similar to the sensation of awareness of his own impending doom.

his mouth tasted bitter. and he glared at the wall and then to the arm draped over him.

seokjin hadn't said that he loved him today.

a/n: aaaand cliffhanger (: happy pride month <3

on an unrelated topic, i haven't seen my girlfriend in two days and i think i might go crazy 🧍

stay hydrated, and rest well, please. i love you (:

(comment pls i need the reassurance)

—sid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
34.9K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut
7K 139 13
Choi y/n and the BTS🍭 Bts oneshots Smut warning⚠️
46.1K 1K 13
Collection of various smutshots/oneshots. Top taehyung Bottom jungkook