The Kitsune:MHA x reader

By Reve_kun

Born with two quirks that can be dangerous even for your own self,you decide to start and continue your famil... More

Chapter 1: Savior
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Family
chapter 4: The first step
Chapter 5: The exam
chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7: First lesson
Chapter 8: Hero training
Chapter 9: The battle
Chapter 10: Old friend
Chapter 11: Election
Chapter 12: USJ
Chapter 13: ꂑ'ꁒ ꃃꋫꏸꀗ
Chapter 15: The Nomu
Chapter 16: ¿Safe?
Chapter 17: The New event
Chapter 18:The festival
Chapter 19: The first round
Chapter 20: The second round
Chapter 21: Hang on to your power
Chapter 22: It's Time
Part 23: The match
Chapter 24: The strongest of all
Chapter 25: An unfair victory
Chapter 26: Warmth of a family's love
Chapter 27: A vague memory
Chapter 28: As brother as sister
Chapter 29: A helping hand
Chapter 30: Aftermath
Chapter 31: Friendly Rivaly
Chapter 32: Final exams
Chapter 33: The first match

Chapter 14: The attack

821 22 7
By Reve_kun

Thirteen POV:

"Shoji, you got them, anything, where's everyone?"

"They have been scatter around the facility, but besides that all our classmates are here."

At least we know that everyone is still here.

"So what do we do now? This guy doesn't even take any fizical attack and, apparently can teleport stuff."

Even if Y/N was here, even she couldn't do anything, so for now our last chance is to get one of the students to go through the doors and get the pro-hero's from U.A to help.

"Class Rep."

"Yes!"

"I have a job for you, run to the school and tell the faculty what's going on here. The alarms aren't sounding and our phones and radios are useless right now, one of this Villains must be to blame, even tho Erasurehead is canceling quirks left and right we are still completely covered from the outside, most likely the Villain hid once they teleported here, they can be anywhere, impossible to hunt down, it'll better for you to run and get help then for us to find who is jamming everything."

This is the best I can come up with, for now all we need to do is put our trust onto him

"Yes but, it'll be discreetfull to leave you all behind!"

"Go emergency exit, there are a lot of alarms outside right, so that's why they're keeping us inside."

"As long as you can get outside they won't follow, blow this stupid smoke guy with your engine legs."

"Use your quirk to save others, be a real hero!"

Our trust and hope is into your arms class rep.

"I can help you out! Just like I did in the cafeteria, alright, no prob! Please class rep do it!"

"Even if this is your only option are you foolish enough to strategies in front of your enemy!"

"It won't matter what we do and don't as long as I'm done with you!"

And there was that moment, the moment that my quirk came into action.

Y/N POV:

"What do you mean fight?! These guys can kill All might and you want us to fight them, are you crazy!"

God if this grape looking thing won't shut up I'm gonna make it shut up.

"The real plan is for us to wait for a pro-hero to come and save us!"

"So, how are we going to fight these guys, they will not remain patient for long."

"Think about it, these Villains have a big advantage in the water and assume that's where we will fight."

"Indeed.."

"ARE YOU TWO EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

No

"So then they must have already known what was in the USJ before warping themselves in."

"Yeah."

"Then that means that there are others with quirks that have a big advantage in other parts of the USJ."

"But for a big group with such a carful planing, there's just something that doesn't stick with me, something that doesn't add up, they sent you here Asui- I mean Tsu, yeah Tsu! They warped you into the ship wreak zone."

...

"That kinda fell a part on you didn't it?"

"A little bit.."

"Yeah it did"

"WELL WHY DOES IT MATTER THAT SHE IS HERE??"

"Well I get what you're pointing at Midorya, because if they sent Tsu here then that means that they have no idea what our quirks are.."

"*Ribbit* You two have a point, if they knew they would have sent me into the fire zone instead of somewhere full of water."

"They probably separated everyone in smaller groups so that they can take us down much more easily, taking us down one by one, but we can take that to our advantage, they don't know what our quirks are so for all they know us four can be powerful. Look none of them are trying to climb the boat so that means they're a little unsure."

"But they will not underestimate us either.."

"Yes, they're smart and playing it safe for now."

So then the only thing we can do right now it's explain each other's quirks, and see the use for it in this situation.

"Ok so let talk quirks, I can go first if you want, I can jump high, and also climb any wall, and I can also stick my tongue out for 20 meters, Oh yeah and I can also get my stomach out and clean it but that's not very useful. I can also create a toxic mucus it just stinks a bit."

These can actually be very useful for this, especially since she can do what a frog can we have some advantage here.

"We can use my jumping and my tounge, forget about the last two."

"I figured you were powerful but that's amazing, I have my super strength but it comes at a price, once I use it I'm out of commission until I can control it."

"I can create any kind of animal but I can only form three which will get me tired much more easily and then I have my tentacles, they're strong and I can stretch them for a long distance and can also use them to make any kind of object and then there's my Kitsune form It has a lot of power tho I don't think it can be useful for water type."

"That's Amazing, we can use a part of your quirk to help us."

"I have this sticky balls, they can stick to anything for a hole day depending on how I'm feeling, they grow as fast as I can pull them off but I will bleed if I use too many, oh and they don't stick to me I just bounce right off them."

What are does balls made of anyways? It could probably be useful.
We stare at Mineta for a couple of second's and then tears started to grow.

"Why are you starring at me, that's why I said that we should wait for the real hero's my quirk is not for combat!!"

"No no you have an amazing power really we just have to figure out how to use it!"

I suddenly fell uneasy and my body made me look up and saw a big water hand ready to slash us.

"GET DOWN!"

I yelled as black liquid cover Midorya, Tsu and Mineta while I put the hood of my cape on.
They've cut the boat in half, well that's just great!

"I'm getting tired of this, let's get the show on the road!"

"Are you three ok?!"

"Yes we're fine, thank you!"

"Well that's a great power now the ship's sinking."

"Yeah.."

As me and Tsu added a few words Mineta suddenly ran up to the bars of the ship and started to throw those grape looking balls at the Villains.

"Mineta calm down! They'll guess your quirk-"

He.. stopped? Wait why did he stopped?

"The boat will be fully submitted into the water in less than minute, and once they're in the water they're fish food!"

Crap, we gotta think fast..

"So Mineta, do you think this hero think is good for you?"

"Shut up, how are you not scared right now!? We just got out of general a few days ago, I didn't though I would be facing death a few days after starting U.A, I can't believe I'm going to die without even getting to touch yaoyorozu boobs!"

"Listen up, An enemy that's sure of his victory it's bound to make a mistake, All might said something along those lines in an Interview."

"What does that supposed to mean?"

"This is our change, we can beat them!"

"Then let's do this, together!"
.
.
.
.
"Ha poor babies, sound like they're crying for they're mommy's up there!"

"Hey now, don't forget Shigaraki told us to keep our gourds up, we can't judge them by how old they are but by their quirks, they can do anything! We have a big advantage in the water so I'm not worried for us."

"*Slam* AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

We're counting on you Midorya.
As he gets ready to throw his punch me and Tsu who was holding Mineta get ready.

"You ready guys?"

I give a quick shake of my head as Polar started to form and grow bigger.
And then he struck them.

"Tsu, Mineta, Y/N NOW!"

Tsu took off jumping as I jump on Polars back and flew right beside Tsu.
She grabs Izuku and puts him on Polars back with me.

"GET THIS YOU VILLAINS, EAT MY STICKY BALLS!"

Holy- guess that his balls are really good at capturing then.

"It rounded them all up, not too shabby, you guys are amazing, both of you."

"Yeah, you two did really great!"

As we land slowly into the water I release Polar so that she won't use to much energy.

"I can't believe we took all of them at once, it took everything in me to keep my composure, it was such a gamble what if they had reserve underwater that we didn't know about..*mumble* *mumble*"

"You're creeping me out, stop it please. Instead of second guessing what we did shouldn't we think about our next move?"

"Yeah, Tsu is right we need to come up with a plan for the other ones."

"Yeah- agh-"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine.."

Liar..

"We should go get help, our top priority! If we follow the shore to the exit then we can avoid the central plaza completely!"

Wait..

"Good idea, that way we don't ran into the Villains Mister Aizawa is fighting over there."

Shit..I forgot about him!

"If he doesn't get some backup, then he's just gonna exhaust himself and will end up defeated by those Villains cause he was trying to protect us.."

"Wait don't tell you're suggesting.."

"I'm not saying we should jump into the middle of a battle, but.. Maybe we get rid of some of them and lighten his load.."

"Midorya..."

"Huh?"

"I'm in."

Todoroki POV:

"So the plan was to scatter us and then kill us, *sight* you were very unprepared, infact it looks to me as if you had no training you don't have the slides ideea on how to use your quirks."

"This power, he froze us the second we warped here!"

"He isn't a kid he's a monster!"

"So cold.."

'Where is he, I went to the trouble of bringing so many friends that were eagered to meet him'
How did they planned to kill All might, at first I thought they brought force of elite criminals that could completely over power him, but that can't really be their master plan..This Villains are low level though's just some punks, so then, did they just used All might as an excuse for something else or did they want both of them..from what I can tell there were four or five truly dangerous people here, if that's the case what we need right now is more Information..

"Listen well, if you stay frozen your cell's will slowly die as your body circusm to froze and then to hipotermia, luckily for you I want to become a hero, so I would like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty. But I can only do that if you'll tell me how you plan on killing All might and what or who else are you looking for, that's the only way you'll survive.."
___________________________________________

Howdy darlings!

(First off, THANK YOU SO FIRKIN MUCH FOR 112 VIEWS, Y'ALL ARE AWESOME!)

Here's where our little story will probably turn into a little angst, gore and finding some things that you have left behind you in the past, meeting your trauma again and questioning about your safety.
New Chapters will appear and I will be working on them as fast as I can.
Hope you have a great day and take care of yourselves, bye bye dearies! o((*^▽^*))o

Word count:1993

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...