EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 2

3.5K 85 4
By 21FishBitStar12

The next morning the students follow Baba Yaga who is in her hut to Heritage hall which is located up on a hill not far from the school.

"Very good. That's far enough." She knocking on her hut and it stopped. Baba Yaga floats out of her hut and is now in front of the students.

"Now you're about to discover a most unique building here at school. It's called Heritage Hall!" She said making a grand gesture to practically nothing but trees.

"Madame Yaga, where is it?" Cupid asked.

"Well, you see. Heritage hall is a magical structure it only appears during thronecoming." Yaga said as the clock struck twelve and a beam of light uncovers the veil over Heritage Hall a grande structure to behold.

"Wow!" Maddie said and all the students walk towards the hall going inside.

"Heritage hall is dedicated to those who came before you. Your parents the alumni of ever after high. Now if everyone will gather around the storybook of legends, I'd like to tell you about you're thronecoming treasures. When you're parents--"

As Baba Yaga was talking Grikm spotted Miss Trollworth at Raven's section, Grimm makes a gesture to swap What's inside and she took out the wand and put a coin in its place.

"--when you're parent's were students they were given the chance to leave gifts for any of their children who might attend this school." Yaga said and Grimm clears his throat.

"Yes well let's get to it." He said and all the students rush to their sections hexcited.

Blondie went to hers. "Oh running shoes. Those bears will never catch me now! Thanks mom." She said hugging the shoes.

Cerise went to hers and admired the basket. "Sweet! A picnic basket with an electronic mirror lock." She pressed a button and fried chicken came out.

The O'hair twins wereat their sections with brushes in their hands. "Hair brushes we already have like a million of--" Holly said and the brushes came to life and brush their hair. "Wicked!" Poppy said.

Roberth was at his section and inside he found a necklace inside. "I wonder what would happen if I put it on?" He said as he examined it and he put it on, it then glowed and he transformed into a Griffin, minotaur and Chimera before turning back human.

"Sweet it's a shape shifter necklace. Not bad old man." He said.

Briar was in her section. "Oh a super soft neck supporting pillow. Great." She said disappointed.

Cedar was in her section and took out some glasses. "Glasses? I don't get it why would my dad--" she said putting on the glasses but was shocked to find out what they do. "Wait a splinter Oh I can't tell a lie and neither can these glasses they're revealed rays." Cedar said. She looked towards the swan sisters.

"Whatever after, they probably don't even work." Dutchess said.

"Well they're telling me the truth about your dress, which is not a real hands Christian Dior like you've been telling everyone it is." Cedar said making Princess giggle.

"I-I" Dutchess tried to explain but choked and honked away. "I told you telling people that was a bad idea!" Princess said to her sister.

"What did you get Raven?" Maddie asked.

"It's a coin, the wishing well?" Raven asked confused.

Cedar looked towards Princess to see that she looks really nervous.

"What's wrong Princess, what did you get?" Cedar asked looking into the box to see a blue sparkling jewel inside.

"A jewel?" She asked reaching out.

"Cedar no! That's not just any jewel It's the heart of the enchanted forest." Princess said.

"Woah." Cedar said and looked at them with her revealer Ray's and they clarified that it was the truth.

"Legend has it that this jewel gave the first queen the ability to use magic and a new form to. The only person to ever be able to use it was the first swan queen, the thing about this jewel is that you don't choose it, it chooses you. Over hundreds of years have past and no Swan Queen has been able to use it. So now it's my turn." Princess said and Cedar, Raven and Maddie looked amazed at the story.

"Wow that's some legend!" Cedar said.

"I know. It's the greatest honour a Queen can have, but honestly I don't really care about it I just want to rule so that my kingdom's people can live happily and I don't necessarily need magic to do that. So I was planning on just leaving it." Princess said.

"Don't leave it, at least try." Raven said.

"Yeah, you never know if the hat fits unless you try." Maddie said.

"Try it. Try it. Try it!" The girls started cheering.

"Okay. Okay, I'll try, but don't get disappointed when nothing happens." Princess said as she stood closer to the jewel. She took a deep breath and took the jewel in her hand. What felt like hours passed by were actually a few seconds.

"See guys I told--"

*Flash*

A blinding light shone from the jewel as guests of wind whirled around Princess, lifting her off the ground.

"What's happening?!" Cedar yelled.

"I don't know!" Raven yelled.

"Well, I f I had to guess, I'd sat the jewel chose her!" Maddie yelled as the the students protected them selves from the storm like winds.

And inside Princess's head she heard a voice. "I've waited for you my Queen." It said and Princess raised the jewel higher and it floated away from her fingers. It transformed into a wand and released some sparkles that slid over Princess's body transforming her.

The light and wind show ended and Princess was layed back down on the ground behind her pedestal the crowd, curious rushed towards her worried especially Roberth who was the first to reach out for her.

He took her hand and helped her up.

"Princess are you o--" His words got stuck in his mouth catching a look at Princess's appearance and it was not just him who was shocked the entire hall was.

"Ugh, what happened to me, I feel like I got hit by a bus or something." She said looked around to see everyone is staring at her.

"What, why is everyone staring at me?" Princess asked and looked towards Roberth for answers.

"Um, well... you changed is what happened." He said.

"Changed, changed how?" She asked and Blondie took out her mirror pad to show her what she looks like making her gasp.

Princess stood there shocked as she looked at her appearance. She looked at the wand in her hand and saw the heart of the enchanted forest in the wand. "Wow." She said. Her outfit and hair soon faded into her original one,but the wand was still in her hand. A book appeared in front of Princess and she took it and opened it. "It's a spellbook." She said flipping through the pages.

"No, how did you get the power?!" Dutchess screeched.

"I honestly don't know." Princess said.

"It's not fair all I got was a pair of ballet shoes! Give it to me!" Dutchess said.

"Hexcuse you?" Princess said.

"That power is supposed to be mine." Dutchess said.

"I don't think so, you gave up your destiny remember. You didn't want the responsibility of the Swan Queen nor the destiny comes with it, you chose this and I doubt the Jewel would work for you coz you abandoned your destiny and your people. Big sister." Princess said glaring at her scowling sister.

"That's my girl!" Catlin yelled from the crowd.

Dutchess walked away furious and everyone cheered and congratulated Princess and her new found powers.

Everyone was now leaving Heritage Hall, Princess was walking with Catlin. "So what did you get Catlin?" Princess asked.

"Oh nothing, just a retractable sword!" Catlin said busting out the sword handle.

"Um..." Princess said.

"Hold on, you see this gem here?" Catlin said.

"Yeah." Princess said.

"Look what happens when I press it." Catlin said pressing the button and the sword came out.

"Woah that's one cool sword!" Princess said.

"Not as good as your new powers but yeah, it's awesome!" Catlin said.

Meanwhile Raven went to the wishing well.

"What am I supposed to wish for?" Raven thought examining the coin. "Wait, I know. I wish to know, what happens to my friends if Roberth and I don't sign the storybook of legends." Raven said dropping the coin in the well.

Smoke and light come from the well. Grimm gives the signal to Miss Trollworth who taps the screen of the mirror pad and it releases a video into the smoke and light of the well.

Raven takes a closer look into the well to see her friends suffering faces. A growl Is heard and Apple noticed. "The step sisters. Run!" She said as two dragons circle the sun and everyone flees. Suffering and pain was what was shown in the video.

"No!" Raven yelled in fear and ran away passing by Grimm and his secretary as the hid in the bushes. Grimm looks at a nearby cave.

*Flashback*

The two boys laugh as they run through the forest.

"Giles check it out, the ogres cave." Milton said.

"Whoa, we better get out of here." Giles said.

"Haha! Are you scared?" Milton teased.

"Uh yeah, don't you remember the story father told us, no one has ever gone into that cave and come out alive." Giles said.

"Oh please, that's just a story they don't all come true you know." Milton said and ran towards the cave.

"Milton No!" Giles said and followed after his brother and the two boys ran into the cave.

*Flashback end*

Back at school at the bookball field the guys are talking abkut the big game.

"Okay Tiny, so what's the secret to beating the giants from Beanstalk high?" Hunter asked.

"All Giants have a weakness, our little toes are really ticklish." Tiny said.

"So like this is enough right here?" Dexter asked tickling under Tiny's toe and Tiny started laughing and fell over.

"Guys hey guys! Have you seen Apple or Roberth?" Raven asked running over to them.

"Nope, but hey wouldn't you rather hang out with the coolest dudes ever after." Hooper said getting Raven frustrated and she ran off and Hopper transformed.

"Good luck on your adventure fair maiden." He said.

Holly, Poppy, Lizzy and Cedar are playing cards. "Lizzy do you have any fairy fives?" Cedar asked.

"No off with your, wait a spell are those your revealer Rays?" Lizzy asked.

"I wish I could just tell a lie!" Cedar pouted.

"Hey have you seen Apple or Roberth?" Raven asked the girls, but unfortunately he all said no.

"Where are they?!" Raven said anxious ans ran away leaving a confused bunch of girls.

"I'm just saying we have vegetarian days in the Castleteria why not meat days?" Cerise asked the student council presidents Maddie and Apple. Princess was listening from the stalls as she was a member of the student council. Raven rushed in.

"Apple! There you are finally!" She said.

"Raven you'll have to wait your turn I'm-"

"I want to sign the storybook of legends." Raven proclaimed causing everyone to gasp.

"Um, meeting Adjourned." Apple said getting up. Princess snuck out of the room going to look for Roberth.

*Later*

The two girls make their way to the Headmaster's office.

"Headmaster Grimm you're never gonna believe it the best thing ever after has happened!" Apple said dragging Raven with her inside.

"Really and what is that?" Grimm asked feigning ignorance.

"I want to sign the storybook of legends." Raven said.

"Isn't that spelltastic!" Apple said hugging Raven.

"It certainly is, whatever changed your mind?" Grimm asked.

"Apple was right I was being selfish I don't want anything to happen to our friends." Raven said and Apple giggled.

"Well, I'm glad you finally see the story from our point of view I shall make the arrangements the thronecoming parade will be seen by millions in the magical world It'll number the perfect time for you to sign your destiny and do convince Roberth to do the same." Grimm said.

"Uh, millions." Raven said nervous.

Meanwhile everyone was watching Blondie's latest news on her Mirror cast show.

"Can you believe it fairy tale fanatics Raven Queen is going to sign the storybook of legends. Why this is the most epic thing to happen since, since she didn't sign the storybook. First up, Huntlynn, that's my cute name for Hunter and Ashlynn." Blondie said.

"It's just when Raven and Roberth decided not to sign we thought there was hope, for us." Ashlynn said.

"Yeah. Wait Raven and Roberth are gonna sign?" Hunter asked spellshocked.

"No just Raven and honey you really need to read the mirror blogs." Ashlynn said.

"Well Raven convinced me, she doesn't want anything to happen to her best friends ever after and What's the matter with that?" Maddis said hanging upside down on a branch.

Dutchess Swan is prancing about happily. "This changes everything!" She said.

Cedar is in the forest having a picnic. "Oh, this doesn't change anything." She said and her wolf friend covered her eyes to eat her ice cream.

"Well, all I have to say is. Only two more days to vote for thronecoming Queen and King so get online and vote!" Dexter yelled.

"Me, well... Raven signing the storybook of legends means we'll all play our part heh, and I'll sleep for a hundred years." Briar said dejected.

Princess had turned off her mirror pad, where she, Catlin and Roberth were watching.

"Wow, but what made her decide to sign?" Catlin asked.

"I don't know, but what do you think Roberth?" Princess asked.

"Well, I've... decided to sign too." Roberth said.

"What?!" The girls yelled.

"But, but why?" Princess asked,but Roberth said nothing, he couldn't even look in the eye.

*Flashback*

Roberth was walking around when Raven and Apple confronted him.

"Roberth there you are!" Raven said getting his attention.

"Hey, but what's up?" He asked.

"Roberth listen, we have to sign the storybook of legends." Raven said.

"Hexcuse me?" He asked.

"I'd we don't sign all of our friend will be in danger you have to believe me." Raven said.

"I believe you,but..." he said.

"Princess might also be in danger, you know Roberth, her destiny too. Do you really want to take away the chance of her becoming Queen?" Apple asked stunning Roberth becuase he knew just how much being queen meant to her.

"Please... let me think about it." Roberht said.

"Okay." Raven said leaving Roberth with his thoughts.

Later, Roberth made his choice and knocked on Headmaster Grimm's office.

"Come in." Grimm said and Roberth opened the door and walked in.

*Flashback end*

Princess stood there waiting for an answer.

"Robbie?" She said.

"I'm sorry." He said. Princess ran away sobbing.

"I hope what you're doing is worth it Rob?" Catlin growled before running after her sobbing friend leaving a just as sad Roberth behind.

And so as thronecoming approached the girls were getting their dresses fairest at the fitting forum.

The fairies were helping the girls get their dresses ready. Princess couldn't find it in her to be excited and Catlin could only sigh at the thought of that idiot Roberth and It's not helping that Apple is gloating right in front of them.

"Could you believe it Raven is going to sign." Apple said.

"Hehe." Raven laughed nervously.

"And it took a while to convince Roberth to sign." Apple said getting Princess's attention.

"You convinced him to sign?" Princess asked.

"Yep and isn't it great now your crown is secured, but it's like my birthday and new chapter day and true hearts day all wrapped up into one Oh!" Apple said surprised as the fairy pulled the ribbon tight. "A little tight don't you think,oh anyway all into one beautiful present--"

"Ugh! We get it!" Briar and Catlin yelled stunning everyone.

"Whoa what ruffled your feather?" Dutchess asked.

"I'm just tired of hearing you be so happy about people who's chance at happiness is being taken away." Catlin said.

"It's not as easy as you make it sound Apple." Briar said.

"What's not?"

"Following our destinies, I mean you really think I want to sleep for a hundred years?" Briar asked.

"Well you are gonna miss out on all the great parties." Raven said.

"Raven!" Princess scolded.

"Is that how you guys see me? Just a party girl. I don't wanna sleep coz I'm gonna lose all my friends that'll be alone, how do you think that feels?" Briar said.

"I never thought about that." Raven said.

"Well I have and now that you're gonna sign, well changes everything." Briar said walking into her room while Princess and Catlin followed in after her.

"But Briar we all have our part to play." Apple said walking in.

"Seriously Apple!" Catlin said.

"Easy for you to say Apple you get poisoned for what like a week?" Briar said.

"Oh!" The girls outside said.

"Briar I'm sorry your upset but--"

"I think you've said enough Apple." Princess said.

"Princess?" Apple asked puzzled.

"I'm happy for you Apple, I'm happy that Raven is gonna sign but now, I don't think I want to." Briar said leaving.

"Why Apple, why did you convince Roberth without my consent." Princess asked.

"Princess. Wha- I did it for you for all our stories. You can become Swan Queen." Apple said.

"But this is my story we're talking about Apple. Mine and I don't appreciate you going behind my back convincing someone I care about to give up their Hope's and dreams. And about being Swan Queen, I will become Queen in my own way with the person I love. So next time stick to your own chapter." Princess said shocking everyone before leaving, no one had ever seen Princess angry, but she was. Catlin followed after her.

"What are you going to do?" Catlin said.

"Roberth is not signing, not if I have anything to say about it." Princess said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...
Set it Off By CJ

Fanfiction

1.2K 53 13
What if the world was filled with royals who wanted to follow their footsteps while rebels want to go against their parents but in secret? Well this...
58.3K 1.9K 25
After Daniel's death, Regina is sent to be the wife of King Leopold and the mother of Snow. A mysterious little girl named Emma also lives at the cas...
2.1K 110 35
A cursed peasant princess. A slighted prince of wolves. A prophecy that can only be broken with true love. Naïve Odette used to dream of finding true...