๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By 90sl0v3bug

ใ‚ท ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒธ Here's a book about random kpop little space oneshots~ I hope you e... More

๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ.
๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ?.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ'๐ฌ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ!.
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ.
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ.
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ!.
๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค.
๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค.
๐›๐š๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ž.
๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐.
๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.

๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.

6K 47 4
By 90sl0v3bug

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒
Hangyul, Wooseok, & Seungwoo

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Seungyoun

(requested by : animesweet16  )

🍼

Seungwoo P.O.V

Today we decided to take Seungyoun to the park since he's been such a good boy all week.
He's been helping us clean up his toys after play time, he eats all of his vegetables, and he doesn't throw tantrums when it's time for him to take a bath.
Wooseok wanted to dress him so he was currently getting him dressed as we all packed for our little trip.
When he was done getting ready, I saw them walk out of our room with him dressed in a pastel purple jumper, overalls, and purple socks.
He's too cute!
I helped Wooseok put on our baby's shoes as the rest of the members went outside to get in the vans.

No one's P.O.V

Once Seungwoo and Wooseok made sure Seungyoun was ready, they made their way to the company vans with their band mates.
They got in one by one as they buckled in and drove to the park for a day of fun.
Seungyoun was overly excited as he bounced in his seat impatiently.

Seungyoun : "pawk!
pawk!
park!
we go to da pawk minnie!"

Minhee smiled as he watched the little peer out of the window happily.
He pat his head gently as he tried to calm him down.

Minhee : "Calm down little one before you hurt yourself~"

Seungyoun : "otay minnie!
daddy we awmost thewe?"

Seungwoo : "No not yet prince, we still have about 30 minutes until we arrive."

The little pouted as he sat back in his seat.

Seungyoun : "otay..."

Eunsang saw the sad look on the boy's face and couldn't help but coo.
He knew exactly what would bring his mood back up.

Eunsang : "Want to watch Cocomel-"

Seungyoun : "coco!"

They all laughed at the little's quick response as they watched him lean his head on Eunsang's shoulder as they watched Cocomelon on his phone.
_________________________

When they made it to the park everyone loaded out of the vans and headed for the playground.
Seungyoun was the first to get to the play set as he hopped on the swings, waiting for his caregivers to catch up.

Seungyoun : "huwwy appa!
push me!"

Hangyul : "Appa's coming baby, hold on~"

The caregiver quickly jogged over to the swing set as he stepped behind the little and started to push him.
After two hours of playing, Seungyoun was now on the slide when he spotted a kitten behind a bush near the sandbox.
He tiptoed over to it, not wanting to startle the tiny animal.
When he was standing in front of the cat, he crouched down and reached out to pet it.

Seungyoun : "hi kitty!"

The kitten surprisingly let him pet them as they nuzzled his hand a little.
He was overjoyed as he heard the cat purr and rub against his leg.
He was happily playing with the feline when his nose started to itch.
He suddenly started to sneeze repeatedly making him tear up.
He quickly ran over to his mama and tugged on his sleeve anxiously.

Seungyoun : "mama!
mama!
ma- *sneeze*"

Wooseok : "Yes prince?
What's wrong?
Why are you sneezing so much?"

He wiped the boys tears before pulling him into his lap and rubbing his back soothingly.
As he was trying to see what was wrong with the boy, Seungwoo walked over to them.
He noticed the little sneezing a lot and grew concerned.

Wooseok : "Where did you come from baby?
The sandbox?"

When he looked over to the sandbox he spotted the kitten running away.
He remembered Seungyoun's cat allergy and facepalmed.

Seungwoo : "What's happened?"

Wooseok : "Baby boy~
Please tell mommy you weren't playing with the little kitty?"

Seungyoun looked down at his feet and pouted.
If he told his caregivers what happened he would get in trouble and if he didn't tell them the truth he would also get in trouble.
He didn't know what to do so he lied.

Seungyoun : "nuuuu..."

Seungwoo : "Don't lie to mama baby.
What did daddy tell you about lying?"

Seungyoun : "but da kitty was sooo cut-"

Seungwoo : "What did I say?"

Seungyoun : "dat lyin' was bwad.."

Seungwoo : "Good boy~
Now apologize to mama for lying."

The little ran up to his caregivers and hugged them both tightly.

Seungyoun : "sowwy mama an' sowwy dada!"

Wooseok & Seungwoo : "We forgive you~"

The both smiled as they pet his head.
Their little moment was cut short when Seungyoun had another sneezing fit.

Wooseok : "I think we have some allergy medicine at home so I think its time to go."

Wooseok caressed the little's cheek as he gave him a sympathetic look.
Seungyoun's headshot up at his caregiver's words.
He didn't want to go home, he still had a lot he wanted to do at the park.

Seungyoun : "nuuu mama dun wanna go!"

Wooseok : "We have to go home baby or your allergies will get worse~"

Seungyoun : "bwut mamaaa~"

As he was whining, Hangyul walked up to them and saw the look of distress on Woosek and Seungwoo's faces and knew the little was giving them a hard time.

Hangyul : "What's going on?"

Seungwoo : "He pet a stray cat and he's allergic."

Hangyul : "So let me guess, he's refusing to go home and take his medicine?"

The two caregivers nodded in unison as Hangyul kneeled down so he was eye level with the boy on Wooseok's lap.
He gave him a stern look that made the little pout and almost cry.

Seungyoun : "younnie sowwy appa..."

All the said male did was smile and pick him up, carrying the little to the van.
Everyone got the hint that it was time to go and packed their things and loaded into the vans.
Hangyul currently had a little Seungyoun on his lap as they drove back to the dorms.

Hangyul : "How does cuddles and a bottle sound baby?"

Seungyoun : "mhm,
wanna cuddle wif appa~"
_________________________

When they got home they all showered and got dressed before heading their separate ways.
Wooseok and Seongwoo worked together to get the boy cleaned and dressed before leaving him with Hangyul so he could drink his bottle.
Wooseok quickly gave the little a spoonful of the strawberry flavored allergy medicine before taking him into Hangyul's room.
Seungyoun was wearing his puppy onesie as he drunk his bottle and cuddled into his appa's chest, watching cartoons.
As he slowly drifted into slumber, Hangyul kissed his forehead and patted his bum lightly.

Hangyul : "Sleep tight prince~"

Seungyoun : "nigh nigh appa~"

🍼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 4.1K 25
โ˜๏ธŽ contains mostly little space chapters (โ™ก) but there's a few chapters that doesn't (ใ‚ท๏ธŽ). โ˜๏ธŽ hope you enjoy reading <3
228K 3.2K 46
Cute Ateez sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed #1- agere (26.11.2022)
3.9K 88 17
Welcome! As the title says this is a kpop oneshots book (mostly ateez tho). !!!NO SMUT!!! There's angst, bxb, fluff, sick/hurt, au and little space (...
10.2K 295 8
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book โš ๏ธStray Kids just serves as characters...