one shots | awsten knight

By starshapedmorgue

one shots about god's favourite front man. awsten knight x female oc feel free to request prompts ! More

you're so annoying i want to kiss you on the lips
mushy gushy
long way home
stormy beach
mtv
would you fire me if i kissed you
dancing with the devil
VIOLET!

secret whispers

1.5K 15 95
By starshapedmorgue

powerless-knight bestie this is all your fault

plot: it gets heated in the library

student!awsten x student!OC
smut

The public library truly was a beautiful place. Its gothic architecture attracted many tourists. Though, those would never go there to read a book, but to pose in front of it for their instagram.

However, when you're a university student, you do none of those things. Luna and Awsten had been sitting in there for hours, reading books and taking notes with no end in sight. The library didn't allow taking some of its older books home, because they were simply too precious.

If Luna's schedule hadn't been already filled with having to read those goddamn books for class, she would've filled it with ranting about how outdated the education system was for basing their knowledge around books that were a hundred years old.

Awsten groaned, putting his pen down and rested his head on the table. "I'm fried.", he said.

Luna looked up from her notes. She was sitting across from him and pushed her bag of snacks towards him with a nod. "Maybe that'll help.", she whispered, not wanting to disturb other people studying.

Awsten glanced at her briefly, not bothering to even lift his head up from where it was resting on the table comfortably. He fumbled around the bag, trying to find its opening. The crisp sound was bouncing off the shelves and filling up the room, seeming way louder than it usually would be. A librarian sent him a disapproving look.

Awsten quickly looked away, not wanting her to see his annoyed eye-roll. He couldn't help being a noisy person, it was just the way he naturally was. Granted, being clumsy wasn't the most glamorous personality trait, but at least it was good for laughs.

Luna quietly chuckled, "Annoying the librarian again, are we?"

She stretched her legs out, trying to locate her boyfriend's feet underneath the table. She gently nudged his leg, making a wicked grin appear on Awsten's face. He playfully nudged her back, before straightening out his back.

They started dating two months prior, after bumping into each other on campus. Awsten had handed her a flyer for his band's show and quickly scribbled his phone number on it. Luna found it quite adorable and invited him on a coffee date. They hit off instantly.

Exam season was about to start, but the two had the unbefitting habit of always getting distracted with one another when they had actually planned to just study. The public library was good for the whole sake of that not happening again and to actually focus on studying and not on the reward later. However, Awsten couldn't focus on the pages in front of him anymore, as he pushed a hand through his green hair and leant back in his seat.

"Do you want to get dinner later?", he asked, breaking his girlfriend's concentration again.

She shot him a tight-lipped smile, "Sorry, I'm going to see my sister tonight."

Awsten sighed and reached out for the book in front of Luna. With a thud, he closed it. "Then pay attention to me now. Please?", he sent her his sweetest look, making it hard for her to deny him, "We got so much further than usual.", he added.

"Alright, let's just put everything away and then we can go.", she said, already stacking their books on top of one another.

Awsten carried their backpacks, as Luna carried their  books. They creeped through the endless rows of bookshelves to put everything back into its place. As she was putting the last book from her stack into the shelf, Awsten was leaning against it, with a vacant look in his eyes.

Luna assumed that he got caught up with daydreaming, so she nudged his side with a quiet giggle. "You really burnt out from that small bit of studying, did you?", she pestered him and looped an arm around his waist.

He playfully rolled his eyes, snapping back into reality "We usually don't last this long.", he replied, leaning his forehead against hers with a smile.

"What were you just thinking about?", she whispered, reminding him to keep his voice down.

"Nothing.", he adjusted his volume, "Just what it would be like to make out in here." He smiled whimsically, his eyes boring into hers.

Luna scrunched her nose, "You dirty boy.", she said and teasingly slipped her hand under the material of his shirt.

"Don't act like you don't want it too.", Awsten muttered, before pressing his lips against hers.

He craddled her face, while she pressed herself impossibly closer to him. He dropped their bags to the ground. The loud thud made Luna jump.

"Shh.", she reminded him.

Awsten giggled as quietly as he could, before he turned them around, pressing his girlfriend against the bookshelf. Luna moaned against his lips, as his hips held her in place against the sturdy shelf. His hand quietly slid under the hem of her sweatshirt, wandering upwards to cup her breast.

Luna's tongue brushed against his, allowing herself to relish in the taste of him. Meanwhile, her fingers were busy unbuttoning his skinny jeans. As soon as she opened his fly, she dragged her hand over his boxers, teasingly.

Awsten broke their kiss, to nip at her throat carefully, not wanting to leave any marks behind. He knew how insecure she got about them at times.

Despite being into it, Luna's ears were piqued up, listening for the smallest of sounds. She noticed the footsteps of the librarian coming closer, so she quickly pushed Awsten off. "We gotta go.", she hushed, before reaching out for her bag.

Awsten reacted quickly, zipping up his fly and picking up his own backpack. As soon as he got everything, Luna dragged him after her by his hand. They weaved through the aisles quickly, both surpressing the laughter that was bubbling up inside of them.

"Let's go to the bathroom.", Awsten whispered in her ear.

Luna's eyes lit up mischievously. She dragged her boyfriend across the library as unsuspecting as possible, until they stopped in front of the bathroom door.

"I hope they have air fresheners in there.", Awsten muttered as Luna pushed open the door to the lady's room.

"It's clear.", Luna announced. Awsten shut the door behind him, "And it doesn't even smell like pee.", she added

This made Awsten laugh. He crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the closed door. A smirk slowly crept onto his face.

"What?", Luna chuckled, as she checked out her boyfriend who looked at her all sorts of smug, "Are you going to fuck me now, or not?"

Awsten snickered and gradually moved away from the door, towards her.

"You're so impatient.", he said, as if he hadn't been the one who had started it in the first place.

Nevertheless, he backed her up against the sink. Luna let her bag drop to the ground and jumped up onto the sink. Without hesitation, Awsten nestled himself in between her legs.

With their noses almost touching, he whispered, "I like this position."

Finally, he pressed his mouth against hers again. He was demanding now. He roughly dug his fingers into her waist, squeezing it and pulling her in.

Luna wrapped her legs around Awsten's waist. She buried her fingers in his soft hair, holding his face locked in her palms.

His impatient hands unbuttoned her jeans and he slipped his fingers under the fabric. He started rubbing her through the cotton material of her panties, eliciting whiny moans from the girl. She grabbed his shoulders then and gently bit the exposed part of his smooth neck, partly to quiet herself, partly to please him.

Awsten could feel how her panties got more soaked by the minute and almost groaned at the thought.

  He pulled away then and slipped his rings off. With a clattering sound, they landed on the counter that bounced off the bare white bathroom tiles.

Luna pulled her jeans off, already out of breath. She carelessly let them fall to the floor. Awsten watched her with a cocky grin on his face and he started to unbuckle his belt.

The sound excited her and she wanted him to come closer again, "Do you need help with that?", she asked rhetorically, raising an eyebrow.

Awsten bit the inside of his cheek as he grinned. He let go of his open belt, letting it hang off of him, as an invitation to help him out. "Sure."

Luna hopped off the counter pulled the belt off for him, never breaking eye-contact, as she did so.

With his belt in her hand, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss.

"Do you want to do it on the sink or a stall?", he whispered, before nipping at her lips again.

"Sink.", Luna replied, walking backwards until her lower back pressed against the sink.

"I hope no one walks in.", Awsten pressed his forehead against hers and chuckled.

"We have to be quiet then.", Luna giggled mischievously.

"Mhh.", Awsten hummed in agreement and pecked her lips.

He let go of her for a brief moment and crouched down to rummage through his bag, looking for his wallet.

Meanwhile, Luna jumped back up onto the sink. She leaned back against the mirror, watching Awsten fish out a condom.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, letting them bunched up under his knees.

Luna was breathing shallowly in anticipation, as she pulled off her underwear.

Awsten bit his bottom
lip as he casted his eyes downwards.

He handed her the condom, wanting Luna to open it for him while he pushed down his boxers. She made a little show out of it and pulled it open with her teeth.

With her free hand, Luna reached for his dick, firmly gripping it in her hand. She slowly stroked up and down his shaft and watched Awsten's head tip back, his eyes heavily hooded. She ran her fingertip over his tip a couple of times to tease him.

He guided her other hand that was holding the condom down to his cock as well, signalling her to finally get to the good part.

"Okaaay.", she quietly giggled at her impatient boyfriend and rolled on the condom.

"You are a tease.", is all he said, before hooking his hands around the back of her thighs to push them apart and pull her towards the edge of the sink. His gaze briefly flickered from her eyes down to her cunt, before he slowly pushed himself in.

Luna's eyes squeezed shut, trying to focus on accommodating to the stretch. An unwanted moan escaped her throat as he went deeper.

She tilted her head back against the mirror, still having her eyes closed. Awsten's eyes were fixated on her face as he pulled back a little, then thrusted forward again. Her mouth fell open, but she refrained from making any sound.

His right hand held her hips in place, while he wrapped his left around her neck. Her breathing faltered a little, just how she liked it.

Luna fought to hold back her moans, not wanting to draw any attention from the outside world to what was currently going on in the bathroom, but Awsten was making it extremely difficult.

Luna's eyes opened then and she locked her gaze on her boyfriend. Awsten's green hair was dishevelled and had been pushed back by none other than herself. His lower half was rutting against hers steadily and he swallowed down the sounds he wanted to make. The pleasured look on his faze was godly.

He hit her sweet spot then, over and over again. Luna couldn't help it, the moans were freely tumbling out of her mouth now. Awsten flickered over to the door, making sure it was still locked. He removed the hand that had been wrapped around her neck, to shut the girl's mouth instead.

"Who can't keep quiet now, huh?", he muttered harshly, matching the sharpness of his thrusts to his words.

Luna whined under his hand and momentarily squeezed her eyes shut. She got his pointer and middle finger into her mouth and moaned around them.

"What a convenient way to shut you up.", Awsten commented, as he forced them deeper into her mouth.

Luna could only roll her eyes at him, as she was unable to speak. She grabbed his shoulders and dug her fingernails into his t-shirt.

The stinging sensation felt too good to be true, but the light chatter outside the door made Awsten alert. He stopped thrusting abruptly which confused Luna. His fingers fell from her mouth as he focussed on listening to the noise that seemed to be coming closer and closer.

"Shit.", Luna cursed and Awsten took it as his cue to pull out. He scrambled around to pick up their bags. Luna picked her jeans off the floor, before she pushed Awsten into a stall.

She locked it just in time for the bathroom door to open.

Two different voices echoed through the room while Awsten was breathing down her neck. His front was pressed against her back and his hand snaked around her waist to rest on her lower stomach.

Luna's eyes flickered from the locked door to her boyfriend, as she sent him a warning look.

"Professor Wilson said that the exam is open-book.", one girl said, as she got in the stall next to the two while Awsten's hand got dangerously close to Luna's inner thigh.

She mouthed at him to stop, but he just sent her wicked grin, before dragging his fingers through her folds.

Luna quiety leant her head against the door, as she let Awsten rub her clit and dip the tips of his fingers inside her. His free hand silently clamped over her mouth as he pushed in two fingers completely.

He could feel her whimper against his hand as he bit her neck. Her lower half started to move in synch with the thrusts of his fingers.

In the background, the girls were still talking about exams, but Luna drowned them out, only focussed on the feeling of Awsten's fingers.

She let out a high pitched whine when the girl in the stall next to her flushed, not being able to hold off.

Awsten silently chuckled against the skin of her neck, before pushing a third finger inside.

As the girls put on the tap, Awsten thrusted fingers deeper and Luna could feel her orgasm approaching, as she was holding onto the door for dear life.

"C'mon.", he whispered into her ear, his voice getting drowned out by the sound of the running water , "I know you want it."

Luna tried to push herself as far away from the edge as possible. But it was difficult with her boyfriend who had her pinned against the door, with his fingers knuckle-deep inside of her and hitting all the right places.

She held out though, at least until she heard the loud thud of the bathroom door. She was about to cum, but Awsten pulled out his fingers. Luna turned around in shock.

"You fucking asshole!", she spat.

"Whatever.", Awsten laughed. He pushed her back against the door and forced himself in between her legs and grabbed the back of her thighs. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He secured his hold on her, before pushing in again.

Luna was sick of having to control her moans and just shut herself up by biting Awsten's shoulder.

He rocked her into a blissful state in no time. He felt her clench around him, and his grip on her almost slipped as he came too. The girl covered his mouth with her hand, muffling his moans.

They stayed planted against the door for two more minutes, until Awsten caught his breath. Luna winced as he pulled out and set her back down onto the ground.

She had a look of disbelief in her eyes when she looked up a him. "You are unbelievable.", she huffed.

"You're welcome.", Awsten cheekily replied, before unlocking the stall.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.3K 35
a story in which fem!Awsten meets punk!Geoff and just so happens to be in need of a new skirt -------- Šī¸ All Rights Reserved: 2017/2018 @dizzyotto
9K 145 36
Series of one shots based off your fav boy #4 in waterparks
5.1K 69 23
1 in Geoffwingington 12/21/2022 - now its mostly gonna be cute fluff, or cute couple stuff. sometimes angst. smut once in 8 years
17.5K 437 40
in which he is becoming a physiotherapist, and she psychoanalyses him. Awsten Knight x OC