Innocent Rose-- Jon Bon Jovi...

Da Amympr96

Set in 1980 in New Jersey. Chrissie, a 17-year-old, American Italian girl, is living in New York with her fat... Altro

Once upon a time in New Jersey
Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2
Talkin in your sleep
Shot through the heart
The Jazz Singer
The Dancer and the Band
The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date
New Jersey: Day 1
New Jersey Day 2
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 1
Another weekend in New Jersey: Day 2
Back to New York
Young Love
Daddy's little girl
Swan Lake
She's a little Runaway
A magical Christmas
The Breakup: Chrissie
The Breakup: Jon
Back To Jersey
Our Home
I'd die for you
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein
One month on
Photography by the beach
Slippery Tour
Slippery Tour 1B
Slippery Tour-- I will be king
Slippery- Intruder on tour
Slippery Tour - Jamaica
Slippery Tour-- Detroit
Returning from the world
A New Home
What a nightmare
Christmas Shopping
Burlesque
Christmas Day
Auld Lang Syne
American Music Awards
I'll be there for you
Italy, Now and Forever
Midnight Carriage ride
Bon Jovi Extravaganza
Bad Shape
The Anniversary gift
Life of a Pregnant Woman
Happily Ever After

Life after tour

223 1 0
Da Amympr96

Jon's POV

4th July 1990 / Malibu

"This is an incredible day because this is the world premier of your video..... 'Blaze of Glory'" I subconsciously nod my head in the most unenthusiastic way, I honestly don't want to be here right now, doing this shit but what other choice to I have, I have t promote the album "Yeah big day". She continues to blabber on for a while, quizzing me about my video. She's interviewing me for MTV but she also wants me to act like I'm her ex which is rather awkward considering I'm not. My eyes keep switching between her chest and her eyes because she has a red corset on for independence Day, so It's a good thing I'm wearing my sun glasses.

I've been feeling out of sorts since the end of the tour, very depressed and sick of everything. I spent the first month or two at Malibu just hiding out with Chrissie until I started on the album. I tried going to counselling but I turned up late and he told me to book another appointment, so I told him to forget it and stormed out and I had another incident when I was driving along and all I could think about was jumping out of my car and killing myself. I really want to get through this but it's been so difficult. 

The hours slowly tick by and before I know it, the interview is over which I'm so happy about. I trail myself into the living room and slump myself down after a long day of pretending to be okay. Chrissie decided to make herself scarce because she doesn't want to be involved in all the paraphernalia, such as the interviews and photographs which I can completely understand and I do my best to protect her from it. 

After a while of staring into space like an empty shell, I hoist up my guitar and start plucking out a few chords just to pass the time by until she returns. I don't have anything else on today so I'm going to spend the rest of it with Chrissie. 

. . .

I'm so engrossed with singing this song that I never noticed Chrissie standing in the doorway with such a warm smile on her face. "Oh hey... you're back" She scurries over and place the bags on the floor before sitting down next to me. Without uttering a word, she wraps her arms round my torso and pulls me in for a heartfelt embrace "What's going on? you alright?". She pulls away and looks deep into my eyes, her hand caressing soothing circles in my rosy cheek. Her bright orbs sparkle in the light that's peaking through the curtains. "I love you so much" My lips curve into a genuine smile, the first I've managed in months "I love you baby". 

"So you have a nice day?" She swiftly nods her head and grabs one of the bags off the floor, placing it on her lap "Yeah... I got something for you". "Okay... you've peaked my interest... what is it?" I inch closer to her, biting my lip with anticipation and excitement "This is the first". She pulls out a soft black material from the bag with a skull pattern all over it "What is it?". I unravel the material to reveal a button down long sleeved shirt with skulls all over it "Ahhh man.... I love it.... I'm gonna put it on right now". I jump up off the sofa and pull my vest up over my head and toss it to the side. "What's the other thing?" I quiz her while fastening up a button or two just so it stays on "Close your eyes". I close my eyes and wait patiently while she ruffles through the bag. She places something into the palm of my hands, something made of glass and is quite large "Open your eyes". My heart swells up to the size of a balloon when I see a Silver frame with a photograph of the two of us on our wedding day in Italy "Oh baby... Beautiful". I swipe my thumb across her face on the photo, tons of memories flashing through my mind "Thankyou... I really needed this". I sniffle up and pull her in for a tight warm hug, peppering kisses across her flushed cheek. 

A few hours later and we're sitting out on the doc, watching the ocean waves dance around under the blueish grey sky. She's cuddled up to me with her head resting on my chest and her legs over my lap. As I'm staring out onto the ocean, I can't help but think about the past 2 tours and how many years I've spent on the road and what it all means, what it's all come to. I haven't spoke to the guys in a while, we're all doing out own thing at the moment and there's even been loads of rumours floating round that we're breaking up, which is far from true. She suddenly lifts her head up and swipes her hand across my cheek "Jonny.... I know you don't like to.... but.... you can talk to me.... I'll listen". I bite my lip and shaky my head, having no intentions of unloading my shit onto her "No... I'm fine". "Jon.... no you're not.... please baby... just.... let it all out" I close my eyes and sigh deeply, trying to make sense of all my thoughts "We were.... on tour for 7 years... non stop and I just feel like.... what do I have to show for it... what has it gotten me? Has it made any difference? Every time I think I've reached the top of the ladder... there's another extension added on.... but this time... there's a thorn bush in the way and I'm so.... scared to fight my way past o see what's beyond... what if there's something bad on the other side? what if it's something better?". I continue to talk until there's nothing left to come out and I do feel a little better but, what happens now?. "Jon.... You've always been so determined... so optimistic.... you've known exactly what you want and you've went out and gotten it..... so now you've reached this point and you don't know what's happening next... with the band.... with yourself.... Just.... take a leap of faith.... believe in yourself.... believe that the band can overcome any obstacle..... Because I believe in you.... I believe you can do anything.... don't ever be afraid" I laugh softly and pull her close for a loving kiss, allowing myself to come undone "Thankyou..... Chrissie.... you're right". "Besides you're doing that Christmas show with them aren't you?" I breath deep and nod in response "Yeah..... Tokyo for New Year".   

Chrissie's POV

October 1990 / New York 

"Oh god... I'm so nervous Jon" My hand squeezing his as the nerves bubble away inside of me "Hey... no matter what... I love you". I glance over to him, his blue eyes instantly soothing me "I love you too". We're at least half way through the show when my partner in the Swan Lake comes walking on the stage, earning cheers and claps from the audience. 

"Good evening everyone..... Every year... we present a very special award to someone who we feel is deserving of it... someone who has made a mark in the dance industry" He pauses for a moment while he glances round the room, building the suspense. "This years award is going to a lovely young woman.... a beautiful dancer.... well... I think this video will tell you everything you need to know about her" He turns towards a large screen just as a video starts playing. 

My eyes widen with surprise when I see a home video from when I was a little girl at my first dance class "What the fuck?". I quickly glance over at Jon to see him wide eyed and smiling away to the video "Did you know about this Jon?". "I'm the one they asked for the videos babe" Whispering into my ear but keeping his eyes on the video. There's a collage of multiple different home videos of me practicing my ballet dancing when I was little right up until my accident. The next video makes my heart ache, it shows me in the hospital with the pins in my legs and arms and bandages all over my body. Jon has never seen this video before, but it makes me wonder if he gave them this "You didn't give them that did you?". I glance over to him when he doesn't respond, tears rolling down his cheeks and his jaw is nearly on the floor. There is a man's voice narrating the whole thing like a movie trailer which makes the whole thing more strange. The video continues on, showing how long I was in hospital for, when I got the pins taken out, when I first started walking again then finally when I started dancing again. I can hear people sobbing and sniffling as they intensely watch the video of my life. The Swan Lake music starts playing, showing me dancing away on stage then cuts straight to Sleeping Beauty, The nutcracker, Romeo and Juliet and so on with some home videos of me dancing mixed in between. 

Finally the video comes to an end, leaving me with a rush of emotions flooding through me. "For this years Life achievement award for dance.... we would like to present it to...... Christiana Bongiovi" I gasp so loudly and turn to Jon, pulling him in for a passionate kiss "I love you". I nervously get up and make my way to the stage with nothing but the piece of paper with my thankyou speech on. With the help from an assistant, I make my way up the steps, trying my best not to fall over and make a fool of myself. He hands me the award and kisses me on the cheek before standing off to the side. I take a few deep breaths to settle my nerves but they're still bubbling away inside of me. I glance over at Jon and he blows me a kiss which instantly sooths me. 

"Uhmm.... Wow.... Thankyou for this... I never expected anything like this... But it truly means a lot... Thankyou David for being here and presenting me with this.... Umm.... I've been dancing for as long as I can remember.... It's the only time I felt free... felt at peace.... my dad used to say 'Well you can walk... so you're already half way there kid'" I break off into a small giggle, shaking my head in disbelief. "I don't think he realised just how much work and time goes into dancing.... I would practice whenever and wherever I could... I remember the day of my first class... I was so frustrated because... I didn't get anything right.... but I went home and practiced none stop and my next lesson was much better.... and that's the trick... you practice until you're blue in the face and you push past the pain and the frustration.... you believe in yourself and your abilities and you can truly overcome anything" I take a moment to appreciate the award, thinking of what to say next. On my piece of paper I only had the list of names Jon told me to write, so all this is improvised. I think all the best awards are improvised and not thought about too much, it means it's coming straight from the heart.

"The day of my accident, I was on my way to an audition.... for Swan Lake.... when I woke up 2 weeks later... I couldn't move... there were pins and braces on my legs... the doctors told me I might never walk again.... never mind dance and I remember my heart breaking... I felt so alone but when the braces came off and the pins came out.... I started practicing walking again... a little bit each day... I was fighting past my pain and my frustration" I let out a shaky sigh, all the memories plaguing my mind. "It took me a while to want to dance again.... to find that passion and that love again..... a few months after the accident, I met a boy named Jon Bongiovi... who some of you may know.... he helped me find that passion again and because of that... I auditioned for Swan Lake and got the part.... and that was 10 years ago" A breathy laugh bursts from my lips, the tears starting to roll down my cheeks. "I wanna thank... most of all... my husband... Jon... we've been through a lot together baby.... but you're my best friend and I love you... I wanna thank my father who has taught me so much.... I wanna thank my mother and my brother who can't be here in body but I hope they are here in soul.... I wanna thank my very first dance teacher Mr Fernando... best guy in the world... Thankyou to you David for presenting me with this... I couldn't have imagined it being anyone else... umm... thankyou for this" I give a small bow to the audience who clap and cheer for me. I grabs my award and slowly back away, giving them one last wave and bow. 

I make my way backstage with my award, the nerves bubbling away because I know I have more to come. When they called to tell me I'd been nominated for an award, they asked if I could do a small performance so naturally I've been practicing for the past month on a special dance routine with David. I decided to do a thankyou routine to Jon with someone playing a piano version of 'I'll be there for you' which he knows nothing about. 

While the next few awards are being presented, I quickly get changed for my performance, putting on my white mesh flowing dress and tying my hair into a bun. David is wearing black tights and a black leather jacket seeing as he's taking the part of Jon which I'm finding rather odd. The door swings open and in walks the director of the show, giving me a known look "It's time". 

Jon's POV

My eyes are scanning the whole stage area trying to find any sign of Chrissie but still nothing. Suddenly another man walks onto the stage just as the curtain drops behind him "Hello everyone.... Next will be a performance by Christiana Bongiovi and David Lynch... called I'll be there for you". He promptly exits the stage when the curtains starts to rise up, revealing Chrissie and David standing in the centre of the stage with a piano in the back. The backdrop is of a field in New Jersey that we spend a lot of time at, just watching the clouds go by. 

The realisation sets in as soon as I hear the first notes of my song echoing through the room. This is something she's doing for me, with my song that I wrote for her. My heart swells up like a balloon when she starts pouncing round the stage to the music with David trotting alongside her. My song sounds so different when it's played on the piano but altogether this whole performance is so beautiful. She's ever so delicate and light on her feet as she tip toes and bounces around, her white dress waving around with her movements. He lifts her up and twirls her in the air much like the way I do which always makes her giggle. She reaches her arms out by her sides and tips her head back, looking like a heavenly angel. He gently places her back on the ground, letting her bounce off around the stage with him following closely behind her. 

The next few minutes are passionate and loving until suddenly he places her lifeless body on the ground. He goes into a mad frenzy dancing around her with such anger and sadness. That's when I realise it's when she was in hospital and I really did go a little crazy. 

Chrissie slowly reaches out her arms and David grabs hold and yanks her up off the ground, sending her flying into his arms. They dance round the stage for a while longer until the song gradually comes to an end and so does the show. They end it facing one another with their arms wrapped tightly round each other. 

Finally the awards show has ended and now we're in the limo heading back to the hotel room. My hands are itching to grab her, to hold her, to ravage her in every way possible. I can tell she wants me to, by the way she's grabbing my thigh as if her life depends on it. 

She swings our hotel room door open and unties her hair as she struts in "I guess... we should... go to bed". "Fuck that shit" I growl under my breath as I slam the door closed, making her flinch from shock. I bound over to her and unzip the back of her dress before yanking it down her body, leaving her completely naked. She gasps loudly when I spin her round and lift her up, wrapping her legs round my waist. Our lips latch together in a hungry kiss as we scurry into the bedroom. 

.... 

"Oh my god.... that was... so.... fucking amazing" Gasping out her words as she drops her head into the crook of my neck "Yeah it was". That sex was so rough and passionate and loving and just everything I wanted it to be. Since the tour ended, I've been thinking about kids and how it would be nice to have one, to start a family and there's no one else I'd rather start one with "Have a baby with me". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately I am coming to the end of this story, but don't despair, there will still be 3 more episodes published. I hope you enjoyed this episode, there are some exciting things happening over the next couple of episodes. 

  After finishing this story, I will be working more on my other Bon Jovi Fan Fic 'The music time machine'. I do have other BJ Fan Fic's coming but won't be out yet because I want to spend some time on my other stories. . . 

Please keep reading.... Next episode is coming

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

34.3K 1.2K 51
Seattle's music scene was flourishing in the 90's, with bands from the town gaining global recognition. However, with fame came various challenges th...
41.9K 1.1K 58
Note: I know not all information in this story is accurate. That is why it is fanfiction. So don't pin point every single error or inaccurate mistake...
9.4K 90 45
In the year 2015, In the bustling city of central London. A young woman named Amy is working late one evening when she has an unexpected visitor. Whe...
9.9K 316 25
Sydney didn't have much, but that was fine with her. She didn't need much. Growing up on the Washington coast in a lonely beach town, working quietly...