Harry Potter: A New Chapter

By CailynJo

*Warning: Not everything is spelled perfect and there is not perfect grammar but I'm working on it so bear wi... More

Harry Potter: A Love story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

441 20 6
By CailynJo

Everyone had gone up to their dorms after the graduation party, they were all finding things from years ago and sharing memories. A new life was impossible to think about but it was happening by the end of the day, they would all be gone. The air was sad. Everyone had to leave but it was different for the 7th years. They would not be coming back. A lot had happened over the years and maybe they would be back at Hogwarts but it's still different. All the memories flooded past in a wiz. There were lots of hugs and tears as they took their last look on the school before a long time apart. The loaded the train with a sad feeling. They shouldn't be sad but they couldn't help it. They were leaving home. It was the hardest thing they had faced.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW I KNOW. ITS OVER, BUT A SEQUEL IS ON THE WAY IT IS CALLED, Harry Potter: A New Life.
THE FIRST CHAPTER IS NOT YET UP BUT IT WILL BE SOON! THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME AND READING THIS BOOK. LOVE YOU ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
135K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...