Crush Your Innocence - Love S...

By Yaoi_Freak_RightHere

Izumi Sena was the new student at Dax High School, the son of the president at Sena Industry, with his eyes s... More

Introduction
Chapter One ~ First Encounter
Chapter Two ~ You don't walk home...
Chapter Three ~ Shougo can be scary?
Chapter Five ~ A Never Ending Lie...
Chapter Six ~ Change Of Plans
Chapter Seven ~ Shougo is not a good helper -_-
Authors Note
Chapter Eight ~ Ryouma to the rescue!
Chapter Nine - What happens now?
Chapter Ten ~ The Final Battle

Chapter Four ~ An Old Friend Or An Old Enemy?

1.2K 47 62
By Yaoi_Freak_RightHere

Hi again! I do not own the characters just the plot!

___________________________________________

*RECAP*

His lips slowly began to brush mine, my eyes closing after seeing his do the same, I could smell the scent of minty toothpaste from Ryouma. So close...

"IZUMI!"

That voice... Wait, what's he doing here?

*Izumi's POV*

I felt my heart stop as I heard the familiar voice shouting my name, I looked down at my feet, wanting to hide myself as I heard footsteps get closer before Ryouma was yanked back.

I let out a shallow breath and looked up at the man holding Ryouma by the scruff of his collar, a disgusted look on his face.

"Yuuji? What are you doing here?" I asked, even though I knew the answer, Yuuji was my brother Shougo's best friend, Yuuji was the son of a famous gang leader and had asked constantly for me to be his 'wife'.

"Your brother told me everything, so I transferred here to keep an eye on you while hes not around." Yuuji answered simply, dropping Ryouma to the ground and walking over to me, sliding an arm around me. "Lets go to class Izumi-kun."

I swallowed thickly, nodding to the boys request and walking along side him down the corridor, looking back to see Ryouma knelt on the floor still watching us with angry eyes, I waved slightly before facing the right way as I walked.

"I hate you." I muttered to Yuuji who just laughed and hugged me closer.

I no longer like school.

________________________________________

School passed by slowly, Yuuji stuck to my side constantly, not letting anyone near me, he was very intimidating, but by the time school ended.

I'd had enough.

"Yuuji, please just go wait outside, I'm only going to the toilet." I said firmly, crossing my arms, showing I wasn't going to budge. He rolled his eyes but started to walk away.

"If your not at the car in ten minutes I'm looking for you." I reluctantly agreed and waited for him to go around the corner before bolting for the back exit, I'd slipped a note earlier into Ryouma's pocket as we passed ways in the corridor.

I'd wrote on it, saying to meet me at the back of the school when the day had ended, thankfully he must have found the note, as I saw him stood by the brick wall circling the school.

I snuck up behind him and jumped onto his back, he screamed, a very manly scream (wink wink) and turned as I slid off his back.

"Izumi! You scared me." He pouted which made me laugh even more, I grabbed his hand and started running out the back gates.

"Hurry before he comes to find me." Ryouma caught on with my plan and chuckled, running along side me to the front of the school, he went first and opened the car down, allowing me to quickly rush inside the car before I could be seen by Yuuji.

Soon we were heading towards Ryouma's house and I leaned on him, a little exhausted by the running, I looked around the fairly large car and bit my lip.

Last time I was in here I was unconscious. I shook off the bad memory as Ryouma said my name, making me look up at him.

"Were here." He smiled at me, I instantly smiled back, finding it hard to resist the charming boy. Ryouma got out of the car first, lending me a hand to pull myself out as well.

I slowly walked up the stone steps and followed Ryouma into the house, flushing red with embarrassment as a man walked over and removed my coat and took my bag. I tried to say something in protest but stopped as Ryouma set a hand on my shoulder.

"Its okay, he's just taking them to the coat closet." He said gently, making me calm and nodded, Ryouma took my hand and led me through a large familiar hallway and into what seemed to be a dining room.

"Ah Ryouma my boy, back so soon?" A rather gruff voice said as we entered, I looked to the table and saw a tall broad man sat at one end, drinking what seemed to be wine.

"I could say the same for you, your never back this early father." My eyes widened as I heard the last word, this was Ryouma's father? Wow... They look nothing alike.

"Well I thought I should meet Ryouma's new friend." He chuckled, standing from his seat and walking over, this man barely looked thirty, how can he be an eighteen year olds parent?

The man took my hand gently and kissed the back of it, making me blush bright red at the touch, I tensed automatically and the man laughed softly at my reaction.

"Hello little princess, I'm Ichijou, but you may call me Orochi." He winked lightly and smirked at me, I ran the name once through my head.

"Orochi-senpai? Like big snake?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, his face went pale and he stood quickly, ordering the maids and butlers to get dinner ready, rushing off. "Did I say something wrong?"

Ryouma just laughed and pulled me close with one arm, turning us around and walking off, telling me all about how he was going to tour me around the house.

_______________________________________________

Dinner went by smoothly, after the whole big snake thing was cleared up on my behalf, we all got along, I learnt from Orochi that Ryouma's mother had died a few years back, Orochi had also made sure I knew he liked both kinds.

Whatever that means...

Now we were all sat enjoying the desserts a few maids had brought out for us. I was sat next to Ryouman on the other end of the table from Orochi.

"This is delicious." I said, a hand over my mouth as I spoke since food filled it, Ryouma chuckled and smiled, wiping my now slightly wet hand.

"Yeah, our chef always makes the best food." He replied, feeding me some of his chocolate cake, I had a toffee cheesecake.

"I'd eat this food all the time if I could." I mumbled, looking up to two pairs of eyes plastered on me. "What is something on my face?" I asked, rubbing my face with a napkin.

"No nothing, if you want you could come for dinner often, whenever you like Izumi-san." Orochi said with a wide grin on his face, I smiled back and nodded once.

"Thank you."

____________________________________

After everyone had finished, Ryouma had excused us and led me up the stairs to his room, sitting me down on his bed as he played some music.

"Your dads nice." I hummed, closing my eyes as I swayed to the music, I felt the bed dip beside me and opened my eyes.

"I believe we still need to continue where we left off." He whispered, cupping my face and slowly leaning in, our lips brushing gently.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Ryouma groaned, reluctantly pulling away and walking to the door, opening it a little and asking what they needed, whoever they was, I couldn't hear the response but Ryouma looked at me and said he'd be right back before leaving.

I sighed and fell back onto the bed, feeling the bed shift slightly under me, I went wide eyed and sat up, squirming.

OH MY GOD A WATER BED! I mentally screamed at myself and rolled all over the bed like a child, don't judge me okay? You'd do the same as well!

Before I knew it, over ten minutes had past, it was quite late now since dinner had took long, maybe I should find Ryouma and tell him I need to go?

Although I really don't want to go home to an angry Shougo and probably an annoyed Yuuji, I sighed and stood from the bed, slipping my jacket on as I walked out the room and down the hallway until I found a room lit up with light.

I stopped outside the room, the door was open just a crack, I peered in when I heard my name been said, seeing Ryouma and Orochi sat talking.

"I thought you would have done it already by now. Or shall I just do it myself?" Orochi said to Ryouma who fiddled with his fingers.

"No, I just need more time, I want to win him over first, so it hurts him even more." He replied making me furrow my eyebrows, what are they talking about?

My mind suddenly flashed back to the conversations I heard between Takahiro and Ryouma, then the conversation I had with my brother.

"I know who you are and what your doing, stop before I make you. Your only doing this so Izumi will trust you, then you can crush him yourself!"

Takahiro...

"Your my little brother and I love you, this is for the best Izumi, Ryouma is dangerous, don't go near him ever again or I will take action, understood?"

Shougo...

Were they both telling me the truth? Is Ryouma dangerous? Is he only with me to crush me? Is everything he told me a lie?

But with Takahiro, he said...

"Why would I do that to him?! He's the most innocent person I've ever met, why would I hurt him?!"

That made me really happy when he said that, but was he just lying to hide who he really is? I shook my head, trying to get rid of the nasty thoughts, looking back in the room slowly.

"Ryouma, if the deed isn't done by the end of the month, you know what will happen." I saw Ryouma swallow thickly as he nodded, before standing up slowly.

"I understand, the deed will be done father." As footsteps approached the door I quickly ran back down the hall and to Ryouma's room, sitting back on the bed and catching my breath.

I looked up as the door opened and saw Ryouma rush over quickly, cupping my face in his hands, only then did I notice the tears on my cheeks.

"Izumi? Are you okay?" He asked softly, a concerned look in his eyes, I nodded my head and hugged his neck slowly, sniffling.

"I just realised how stupid I am." I whispered, knowing the real meaning behind it, Ryouma laughed, a nervous laugh and looked down at me.

"Your not going to fail your exams that easily." He teased, making me smile slightly, eyes closing eventually.

Oh Ryouma... How stupid you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 101 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...
1M 22.4K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
294K 10.3K 49
"All I wanted was to receive the same amount of love and affection I gave...but all I got was pain and betrayal." A new student in Itachiyama Institu...
27.4K 633 15
So pretty much Ijuuin is trying to give up on Misaki when he happens to start being conscious of one of his assistants, Yanase Yuu. But Yuu is still...