๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By 90sl0v3bug

ใ‚ท ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒธ Here's a book about random kpop little space oneshots~ I hope you e... More

๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ.
๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ?.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ'๐ฌ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ!.
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ.
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ.
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ!.
๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค.
๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค.
๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐.
๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.

๐›๐š๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ž.

5.3K 71 14
By 90sl0v3bug

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Jeonghan

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Jihoon (Woozi)

(requested by : Soo_younggg  )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

*Flashback*

At the little toy store...

Jihoon : "mommy! mommy! mommy!"

Yelled a little Woozi as he jumped up and down excitedly, pointing to the new collection of barbie dolls on the shelf.

Jeonghan : "What did mommy say about yelling in public baby?"

As soon as the little saw the stern look on his caregiver's face he immediately stopped jumping and looked down at his feet sadly.

Jihoon : "sowwy mommy..."

Jeonghan : "It's okay baby just don't do it again.
Now what we're you going to tell me?"

He smiled at the boy as he pet his head reassuringly, to tell him he wasn't in trouble.
When Jihoon remembered what he was going to say he face lit up with glee.
He pointed to the barbies again and looked at his caregiver with pleading eyes.

Jihoon : "wan dat mommy..."

He pointed directly at the Cinderella doll with her signature blue ball gown.
He was expecting Jeonghan to say "That's too girly for boys to play with," but instead he saw him pick up the box with the doll inside and inspect the price tag.

Jeonghan : "Hmm... 7.99, not too high.
I'll get it, but only if you promise to help mommy clean up your toys in the little room."

Without a second thought Woozi sprung into his caregiver's arms and gave him a big hug.

Jihoon : "tank chu mommy!
an' uji wiww hewp chu cwean~"

Jeonghan : "Thank you baby and you're very welcome.
Now let's go check out all of your stuff and go home."

* End of Flashback *

No one's P.O.V

Tonight was movie night in Seventeen's dormitory and the littles were ecstatic.
They all were allowed one toy in the pillow fort to avoid clutter.

Dino picked his T-rex,
Seungkwan picked his Tinker Bell doll,
Wonwoo chose his Superman toy,
Minghao chose his Winnie the Pooh teddy bear,
Hoshi obviously picked his tiger plushie,
Dokyeom picked his Batman action figure,
and last but not least, Woozi chose his new Cinderella barbie.

While the caregivers were either preparing the snacks or constructing the enormous pillow fort, the littles were playing in their little room.
Seungkwan and Jihoon were playing when the younger male spotted the doll peeking from behind his band mate's back.

Seungkwan : "uji wat dat?"

He pointed to the doll with a raised eyebrow.
The latter looked behind himself and saw his doll, immediately growing anxious.
He thought he hid it well.
So he slowly slid it father behind him.
Out of his little brother's sight.

Jihoon : "nothin'..."

Seungkwan could tell he was lying because he already saw the yellow head of hair with a plastic tiara on top.

Seungkwan : "mhm it ish somethin',
ish a dolly~"

He crawled behind Woozi and grabbed the doll inspecting it carefully.
When the boy tried to get it back, Seungkwan cut him off.

Seungkwan : "why chu nu teww kwannie 'bout chu dolly uji?
chu couwd pway wif me an' my bawbies..."

Jihoon saw the boy start to tear up, probably thinking he didn't want to play with him at all.
He had forgotten that Seungkwan loved playing with doll babies.
He hugged the crying boy tightly as he tried to calm him down.

Jihoon : "nu kwannie, uji do wan to pway wif chu!
jus fowgot chu wike dollies too..."

Seungkwan sniffled as he looked up at his older brother with those adorable glistening doe-eyes.

Seungkwan : "w-w-weawwy?"

Jihoon : "mhm!"

The latter immediately wiped his eyes as he handed the doll back to Woozi and got his out of the toy box.

Seungkwan : "den wets pway doll house!"

They played in the plastic doll house amongst themselves until Dino and Hoshi waddled over to them.

Dino : "wook at uji pwaying wif da dolly hoho~"

Said Dino in a mocking tone as he giggled along with his partner in crime, Hoshi.

Hoshi : "uji wike to pway wif giwly toys! uji wike to pway wif giwly toys!"

The two toppled over in a fit of giggles not realizing they had just made the worst mistake of their lives.
Their comments made poor little Jihoon cry.
He didn't know that playing with dolls was something boys couldn't do.
He thought toys were for everyone, no matter their gender.
He was absolutely right!
Toys don't have a gender and any individual has the right to play with whatever they want, and little sassy boo would make sure everyone knew that.
Seungkwan was quick to take action as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.
He trudged over to Hoshi and Dino who were still laughing and flicked them both on their forehead, making them both squeak in pain.

Seungkwan : "why chu mess wif uji!? das nu nice!
boo pway wif dollies too and chu nu mess wif me so dun be mean to uji!"

Dino : "we nu mess wif kwannie bwecause chu hit hawd an' chu weawwy scawy when chu angwy..."

Said the maknae with a pout as he rubbed the red spot of his forehead.

Seungkwan : "weww if chu tawk 'bout uji chu, tawk 'bout boo too since 'm wike bawbies too.
anybody can pway wif dem even if dey a boy or giwl!"

By now the caregivers heard all of the ruckus and were rushing in the room to see what happened.
As soon as Seungkwan saw his daddy enter the room he ran to him and jumped into his arms.
Vernon picked up the boy and saw the angry expression on his face.
Before asking him any questions he examined the room.
He saw a crying Jihoon on the floor, two sulking littles, and four confused littles in the corner.
He turned back to the boy on his hip searching for an explanation.

Vernon : "Boo baby, what happened?"

He had to stop himself from cooing as he watched his baby ramble on and on about what just happened.

Vernon : "Well daddy's proud of you for standing up for little Woozi but next time no hitting okay?"

He kissed the boy on his nose resulted in a big smile spreading across his face.

Seungkwan : "otay daddy!"

After listening to Seungkwan's chaotic explanation the caregiver's all understood the situation .
Seungcheol walked over to his two boys with a disappointed look in his face.
Without a word, he pointed his finger towards the door and the two trouble makers shamefully walked out.
When those three left, Jeonghan walked slowly over to his baby and crouched down next to him.
He pulled the crying boy onto his lap and rocked him from side to side.

Jeonghan : "Hey hey hey you're okay sunshine, mommy's got you~"

He heard the little's cries soften and felt his shoulder's relax.

Jeonghan : "Can you look at mommy please baby?"

Woozi hesitantly looked up at his caregiver with sad puppy eyes and his lip quivered.
The elder male wiped his tears and he kissed his forehead tenderly.

Jeonghan : "I love you for who you are baby, and if you want to play with barbies that's okay.
Anyone can play with them because they are made for both boys and girls.
So don't listen to Dino and Hoshi okay, they were just being big poopy heads~"

The last part make the little giggle, which made the caregiver's heart skip a beat.

Jihoon : "wuv chu too mommy~"

Jeonghan smiled as he picked up the disregarded plastic princess.

Jeonghan : "Now how about we go play doll house with Kwannie?
How does that sound my little sunflower?"

The little blushed as he smiled the biggest smile since this morning.
Before they could go get the said boy, two shadows were casted over them.
They looked up and saw two saddened faces.
The first to speak up was Dino.

Dino : "sowwy for bein' a meanie to chu uji...
didn't mean to make chu cwy."

Hoshi was next as he handed the boy his favorite flavored juice box.

Hoshi : "hoho sowwy too...
ish otay if chu an kwannie wanna pway wif dollies chu stiww hoho an dino's bwothews.
an hoho bwought chu favowite juice box~"

Jihoon : "ish otay uji fowgive chu!"

He stood up and hugged the two as he kissed them both on the cheeks.
They blushed as they hid their faces in the palm of their hands.
The caregiver's thought this moment couldn't get any cuter until they saw a tiny little DK crawl over to Joshua's leg and tug on his pants.
He was now in baby space with two messy pigtails made by the fashionistas Wonwoo and Minghao.

Dokyeom : " 'ama!"

He made grabby hands at his mama, asking to be picked up.

All of the members : "Awe!~"

🍼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 7.5K 70
Cute Stray Kids sickfics and littlespace oneshots Requests closed #3 - sickfic (21.10.2022)
553K 4.9K 57
This book's 90% smut - read at your own risk โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ I'm not liable for anything that happens while you read the following stories ;)
24.4K 322 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...
10.4K 295 8
-stray kids oneshots- This will probably only contain smut, if you don't like that, just don't read the book โš ๏ธStray Kids just serves as characters...