๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By 90sl0v3bug

ใ‚ท ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒธ Here's a book about random kpop little space oneshots~ I hope you e... More

๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ.
๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ?.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ'๐ฌ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ!.
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ.
๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ.
๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ค๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ.
๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ.
๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ!.
๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ.
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค.
๐›๐š๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ž.
๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐.
๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ.

๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค.

6.5K 102 10
By 90sl0v3bug

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Minho

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Seungmin

(requested by : Yayaluvyy  )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Minho had grown jealous of the rest of his members.
Recently his little, Seungmin, had been spending more time with them and he didn't like that.
He wasn't a fan of the fact that Seungmin had been ignoring him and instead of talking to the latter, he decided to ignore him as well.
Without him noticing, he had made Seungmin the main target of his sudden coldness.

Two days ago...

Seungmin skipped to the practice room happily as he looked for his caregiver.
He wanted to slip but he knew he couldn't without his appa's cuddles.
Once he got to the door he opened it and walked in seeing him dancing to a random song.

Seungmin : "Minho hyung?"

When Minho didn't answer he called him again but louder.
Finally the elder turned around but with a irritated look on his face.

Minho : "What?"

Seungmin was taken aback by the tone he used but ignored it.

Seungmin : "I-I was just coming to ask you if you could come home so we could cuddle?"

Minho : "I'm kind of busy.."

Seungmin : "I know but maybe you could take a break-"

Minho : "I said i'm busy now leave me alone!"

With that he walked to the door and slammed it in the latter's face.

End of flashback...

Minho didn't know how mean he was being and the younger never showed how much his words actually affected him.
Seungmin cried himself to sleep that night and went to go cuddle with Jisung instead.
He knew he wasn't around his caregiver as much but he had a reason.
Minho had been stressing over their Kingdom stages and how well the choreography turned out so he didn't want to add onto that stress.
To add on to the fact that he didn't get any cuddles from his appa, he was starting to feel a little sick.
He woke up with a massive headache and a sore throat.
He didn't want to go to Minho and bother him and he also didn't want to bother his other members so he just locked himself in his room.

Seungmin's P.O.V

I was currently in little space and I was starting to feel worse so I locked myself in my room.
I didn't tell anyone that I wasn't feeling well because i didn't want to worry them and bother them.
As I was laying in bed, cuddling my stuffie, my head started to hurt more.
I couldn't deal with the pain anymore so I started crying and calling out for appa.

Seungmin : "a-a-appa!"

No one's P.O.V

Everyone heard Seungmin's cries but didn't intervene, knowing Minho would take care of it, but when his cries grew louder they got concerned.
Chan asked Hyunjin to go comfort Seungmin while he went to find Minho.
Felix, who was in little space, followed Chan also wanting to know what was wrong with his friend.
Chan knew where the Minho would be so he headed straight to the practice rooms.

Felix : "mommy was wong wif minnie?"

The little was getting more worried since that was the first time he's heard Seungmin cry that hard.

Chan : "I don't know angel but let's go find out."

Chan pet his little's head as he opened the practice room door seeing Minho on his phone, sitting on the floor.

Chan : "Hey Minho I think something's wrong with Seungmin, can you come to the dorms and see what it is?"

The latter just continued to scroll through his phone, not sparing the leader a glance.

Minho : "Why should I help him?
He seems to like you more..."

Chan was stunned, normally Minho would have sprinted back home to make sure his baby was okay, but today was different.

Chan : "What do you mean he likes me more?
You're his caregiver Minho, go see what's wrong."

Minho : "I'm not in the mood, plus I still have some stuff-"

Chan was beyond furious.
Not only was Minho acting like a douchebag, but he was also neglecting a crying little back at home.
The eldest wasn't having any of it!
When he went to slap some sense into the dancer, Felix held onto his arm, sensing his anger.
Chan looked down at the boy only to see his eyes brimming with tears.

Felix : "nu-nu mommy.. don hit
m-minmin.."

The leader's raging eyes softened as he picked up the little and rubbed his back soothingly, hushing his cries.

Chan : "Look I don't know what's going on with you but get over it.
Seungmin has been coming to us everyday now ranting about how hard you work to make sure everything is perfect.
He even said he's been ignoring you so he wouldn't be a bother.
If I have to go comfort him myself believe me, you'll regret it."

With that Chan carried Felix out of the room, slamming the door shut, as they walked back home.

Hyunjin P.O.V

I went to go check on Seungmin in his room when Chan hyung left.
I walked in and saw him crying on his bed.
I rushed over to him and pulled him into my lap.

Hyunjin : "Hey hey hey it's okay minnie don't cry~"

I tried to calm him down but it wasn't working so I called everyone else in the room too.
He just kept calling out for Minho as he continued to cry.
I felt his forehead cautiously as I thought maybe he was sick and I was right.

Hyunjin : "Changbin hyung can you go get him some medicine he has a fever?"

Seungmin : "n-nu medicine j-jus' wan-wan' a-appa!"

Hyunjin : "Okay okay no medicine, but you have to calm down before you start hyperventilating minnie~"

I hope they get back soon...

Minho's P.O.V

H-He thinks he's a bother to me?
I'm the worst caregiver ever...
I have to go make this right.
I quickly packed my stuff and ran back to the dorm.
As I unlocked the door I saw Chan about to walk into our room, so I hurried ahead of him and went in first.
The sight broke my heart into pieces.
I saw Seungmin bawling his eyes out as Jisung, Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Changbin tried to calm him down.
He was seated on Jisung's lap while his head was rested on Hyunjin's shoulder.
Everyone except my baby looked at me with a concerned look.
Just when I was about to speak Chan walked in behind me.

Chan : "Everyone out.
Let them talk."

When they left and he was about to close the door, he walked closer to me and whispered in my ear.

Chan : "I'll take everyone to the park and by the time we get back you had better made this right.
Remember what I said."

Within a flash the door was closed and it was just me and Seungmin in the room.

If I have to go comfort him myself believe me, you'll regret it.

I physically shivered as I remembered what he said and walked over to the bed.

When I sat down next to the younger and tried to pull him into a hug, he flinched away.

Seungmin : "d-dun huwt min-minnie!"

I felt even more guilty as I started to tear up myself.
I would never hurt him, I love him so much.

Minho : "Baby I would never hurt you. Ever.
Appa's sorry prince, I didn't realize how mean I was being to you.
I was inconsiderate and foolish.
I should have just talked to you and asked what was wrong, but instead I acted petty.
I promise you're not a bother baby so please forgive appa, he didn't mean a single thing he said my eyes were just clouded with jealousy and I thought you liked everyone else over me."

Minho was now the one bawling his eyes out.
He felt like the worst human being on earth after what he put Seungmin through.
He yelled at him for no reason and even went as far as slamming a door in his face.
He wiped his tears and turned to the little who was sniffling softly.

Minho : "Can appa hold you baby... please?
I'm truly sorry for the way I-"

Before he could continue, Seungmin crawled towards him, climbing into his lap.
The caregiver hugged him tightly as he whispered 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

Seungmin : "missed appa's hugs..."

Minho : "Appa missed your hugs too prince, so much~"

Seungmin : "minnie nu mad at chu appa b'cause minnie know appa get angwy when him stressed~"

Minho looked down in shame as he let another tear fall.
He knew getting angry wasn't the way to deal with his stress but he couldn't control it.
Seungmin surprised him by kissing his cheek, which made them both blush.

Minho : "Do you forgive appa baby?"

Seungmin : "mhm!
minnie wuv chu appa~
dun cwy~"

The little giggled as he kissed his caregiver all over his face and he wiped his tears away.
Minho melted at the affection from the little as he hugged him tighter.
He returned the love by tickling the boy and kissing his nose numerous times.
Seungmin toppled over in laughter as Minho caught him before he could fall.

Minho : " Careful baby and thank you I couldn't ask for anyone else.
You're my world and my little baby."

As he kissed the boy's forehead he felt how hot it was.

Minho : "Oh no baby you're burning up~
Is this why you were crying earlier, well aside from the fact that I acted like a poopie head..."

Seungmin had forgot about his headache since he was so focused on making his caregiver feel better.
Now that he remembered, his head started to hurt more resulting in him crying again.
He clung onto Minho tighter as he cried into his chest.

Seungmin : "hu-huwt..."

Minho : "C'mon let's go get you some medicine~"
_________________________

Chan's P.O.V

We were all back home after our little park adventure and I was going to check in on Minho and Seungmin.
I walked in their room quietly not wanting to wake Felix, who was sleeping on my back.
I peeped into the room and saw them both asleep and cuddling on Minho's bed.
I'm glad they made up, now time to put my baby to bed.
I smiled and closed the door behind me.

No one's P.O.V

Seungmin : "wuv chu appa~"

Minho : "I love you too baby~"

🍼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 125 32
Stories of K-pop idols in little space! โ€ผ๏ธNO SMUTโ€ผ๏ธ [REQUESTS OPEN] Started: 9/8/21 Ended: ๐Ÿฅ‡ #1 in littlestories (6/6/23), (9/2/23), (2/27/24)
8.9K 130 17
Welcome to my first kpop bxb oneshots book!! Please do not hesitate to send me any requests I will gladly give you something close to your imaginatio...
451K 10.1K 48
Just a few fluffy little space oneshots for all the soft stans out there. . . . . . Some chapter might contain a few angsty bits but every chapter wi...
24.4K 322 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...