What's wrong with Levi's Secr...

By Eggroll47

Levi x Reader (AU) In which a cold and rich CEO, is trying to make his secratary stay on his side. But that'... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
100K Reads - Special Chapter
Another Special Chapter
Last Special Chapter
NEW BOOK

21

7.7K 363 118
By Eggroll47

The famous short, cold hearted CEO, glares at two secretaries before him, "is everything all set with Sports Day ?"

"Yes sir. It starts at 10 a.m. so Ms. Reiss and I will leave after 30 minutes."

He only hums in reply upon hearing (Y/n)'s statement. Levi eyed her up and down, noticing that she's not wearing her daily office attire, but instead a pair of track pants and a simple T-Shirt. The same thing goes for the blonde secretary beside her.

"What were you two participating in again ?"

"Mine is an obstacle course, and the three-legged race sir," then she tilts her head to Historia's direction, "and hers is knee wrestling and table tennis."

Levi gives a tiny nod, "I see. Are you brats prepared to win the first place ?"

"Wha- ? I thought this was all about participation s-sir." A confused look takes over Historia's face as she begins to fret.

"Tch. That's just a pathetic excuse by the losers. It's either death or victory."

The blonde gaped at her boss.

"I'd rather see you die than see you lose, Ms. Reiss. So bring me victory, no matter what. That's an order. You haven't forgotten your oath, have you ?" His sharp eyes pierced through her soul.

"I..I.."

"Of course not, sir. We'll win this sport competition for you." (Y/n) quickly and calmly cuts her off, trying to ease Levi.

"Good."

The vice president then takes his leave, heading to the hall where the event is held.

A few seconds after that, Historia exhales in both relief and worry.

"Gosh, Mr. Ackerman... It's not like anyone would risk their life for some sports event. He took it too seriously, right Ms. (L/n) ?"

No reply.

Historia's jaw nearly drops to the ground when she witnesses (Y/n) busy doing warm ups with a rather determined and serious face. "M-ms. (L/n) ? Are you really taking this seriously too ?"

"Huh ? Oh, yes of course. This shit happens every year. Well, that's vice president Ackerman for you."

"I see-"

"MS. REISS !!!!"

A familiar voice hollered from inside Levi's personal office.

The two instantly drop their conversation and rush inside his office with confused and anticipating looks.

They arrived.

Only to see Levi sitting down on his chair, facing away from the desk as he rests his palm over his eyes with a depressed aura emitting from him. Not to mention, his breathing is ragged. Veins are protruding on his neck.

And (Y/n) is the first one to notice the cause.

There's a magazine on his desk..

With a picture of a lady in nothing but lingerie on its front cover...

The secretary that knows him too well moves as fast as a lightning and snatch the magazine. She quickly hides the magazine behind her back and leans forward towards her boss with a concerned face, "I got rid of it, Mr. Ackerman." Pure worry laced in her voice.

"Who was it ?" He gritted out, still hovering his palm over his eyes.

Knowing that Historia still can't process what's happening, (Y/n) jumped in to take the blame, "I must've been too busy and didn't pay enough attention to your delivered daily stacks of business magazines and news. I deeply apologize, Mr. Ackerman."

His panting from the panic attack slowly subsided. The moment Levi moves away his palm to regain his sight again, his eyes darted to Historia, who looks pretty much scared and confused.

Levi didn't buy (Y/n)'s words,

He knows who made the mistake.

Without a single word, Levi marches out of his personal office, leaving the two in silence.

A minute after the incident, (Y/n) beckons the blonde to follow her outside.

Closing the personal office's door behind her back, (Y/n) turns to Historia with a solemn face. She makes her way near the reception desk and throw the magazine with the inappropriate cover to the nearby bin.

"Historia, didn't you learn the manual I gave you ?"

"..." The mentioned woman lowers her head.

"Did you listen to any rules I said about what Mr. Ackerman despises ? I thought I said that porn magazines are a definite no." (Y/n) emphasized the forbidden object.

"..."

"I believe silence is not an option here. Historia."

The guilty woman bows a little, "I'm sorry. I was only trying my best, and I thought Oluo had done his job arranging Mr. Ackerman's daily business magazines so I felt like I didn't need to do a double check.."

"But.." Historia added, "don't you think he was making a fuss over nothing ?"

"Ms. Historia Reiss."

(Y/n) called her in a scolding manner, "how could you say such a thing ? You're the one who made a mistake here."

"P-pardon ?"

"I hate lightning, thunderbolts.." (Y/n) hissed, "whenever I see or hear lightning when it's raining, I freak out to the point where I might just collapse. Everybody has one or two things that they hate."

She locks her gaze on the blonde, "so I don't think you should grumble about him getting mad over that porn magazine. That might have something to do with his past, experience, or whatsoever."

"I understand.. I'm so sorry, Ms. (L/n)."

"Are you, really ?'

"Yes.." Historia sulked, almost ready to cry from guilt.

"Good. Then lend me Boy Wonder's new book that you read the other day."

"Yes.. Wait what ?"

She looked up to see (Y/n) smiling, for she had forgiven Historia from her mistakes. Historia giggles lightly, "Alright."

----- Later --- 20 minutes before the event starts ----

"Mr. Ackerman, here's a cup of black tea for you. It will help you to calm down."

Turns out, (Y/n) found her boss at the park rooftop of the building, with no one. Thus she uses the opportunity to make things up to Levi.

The man quietly sips his favorite tea. Holding the glass by the rim.

"I apologize for the inconvenience from earlier, sir." (Y/n) started, "It won't happen again-"

"How can you be so sure.."

He turns to his secretary.

"...when you're going to leave me ?"

Silence takes over (Y/n). His words hit her hard.

'Maybe he's not being possessive like Porco said.. Maybe.. Maybe he just truly needs me.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sugar By ruf1n4

Short Story

64K 1.1K 14
Levi Ackerman x you short story When life becomes way too hard, you find help in one of the grumpiest yet attractive men you've ever met. Levi Ackerm...
54.8K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘭𝘭π˜ͺπ˜₯οΏ½...
220 91 7
Ever wondered what would happen if Levi met the girl version of himself? Well that's exactly what happens when Kim y/n, and Levi Ackerman met. Will t...
1.4K 75 10
Jean Kirstein x Reader (Modern Mafia AU) .Discontinued. Y/n Ackerman, daughter of Martin Ackerman, a notorious mafia boss leading one of the most po...