CLEMENCY, CORPSE HUSBAND

By enwuss

Mei, a 20 year old streamer that goes by the tag Bride decides to message her number neighbor. (to clarify i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus
bonus#2, rot

21

14.3K 548 494
By enwuss

"Hi, Chat! Welcome back to the stream. I'm sorry for taking such a long break but i'm sure you might've seen me around..." spoke Mei into her microphone

MEI WTF

YOU WERE GONE FOR TOO LONG

WE MISSED YOU

stop spamming chat

LOL HI

hope you're doing okay!

"Sorry, I just had an eventful month... that's for sure" sighed Mei as she chuckled thinking about how things had gone down with Corpse.

"Never-mind that! I was doing some thinking and I kind of want to meet some of my friends..." spoke Mei before pausing...

"Meaning... a face reveal is coming soon."

WHAT

WHAT THE FUCK?

YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER

MEI!?

DUDE

DONT FUCKING LIE

IM SO SCARED

"And when I say soon I mean today." she finished as the chat went crazy.

NO

THIS IS TOO SOON

YOU LEAVE FOR A MONTH THEN SCARE US LIKE THIS

IM GOING TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK

SHUT UP SHUT UP

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN

NOOOOO

SHUT THE FUCK UP

NO

HUH

YOO

"Yup! Also believe me I'm as nervous as you all." sighed Mei as a notification sound rung.

Quackity

don't do it

don't u want to do irl streams together?

don't do it without showing me first

wtf?

SHOW ME BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE

why?

SO I CAN SAY I SAW IT FIRST

"Uh, Okay... Chat let's do a poll. Quackity just texted me saying that I should show him my face before you all see."

Quackity: VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES VOTE YES

The poll started...

51% Yes - 49% No

"You're all Quackity simps." laughed Mei

WHAT CAN I SAY

TRUE

NOT ALL OF US

DONT SAY THAT

ITS NOT FAIR

WE WERE ONLY ONE PERCENT OFF

Quackity: YESSSSSSSSS

Quackity: PICK UP NOW

Mei's phone rung... Quackity had requested to facetime. Mei was nervous on how he would react honestly. She didn't want to let down her idol so she set up the camera at an even angle and picked up. His face was up close to the camera, his eyes widening slightly after catching sight of Mei.

A scream left Quackitys throat before he hung up. "What the fuck" mumbled Mei

"That was weird. Okay but also chat i'm doing the reveal at the end of the stream so make sure to stick around to see!" exclaimed Mei

that's too soon

hurry up then lady!

wtfff

U R GONNA SCAM US

"So, what we're doing today is... drum roll please... SLENDER. Now, I would assume you all know what Slender is but if not it's basically a game about this tall hot dilf who has no face. So, this is kind of like a dating simulator and horror game." joked Mei

The game had already been up on her monitor and the eery music from the game had started. She clicked to start the game before parting her lips again

"Basically. I have to find eight pages while he's chasing me to survive." elaborated Mei before starting to walk. Her vision was extremely blurred, the screen lighting up a portion of her dark room. Mei felt the urge to look behind her constantly but reminded herself she was only playing a game.

"Nice! I found one." cheered Mei as she picked up a piece of paper... It read "LEAVE" which did tempt her but she didn't give in.

"I can stay wherever I want. Don't try and tell me what to do." huffed Mei as she continued. Her screen started to static which made her walk faster. She kept finding page from page quickly.

Seven out of Eight. One Page Remaining...

"AHHH" screamed Mei as her screen started to shake. JUMPSCARE

"FUCK OFF." demanded Mei as she ran around trees. Mei quickly calmed herself down as she continued her journey of finding the last page. "Where the fuck is it." mumbled Mei

"The last page is i have neck pain and also back pain." The text to speech voice spoke out. Someone had donated $100 dollars which made Mei stop in her tracks.

"Thank you so much, DianaMRose for the hundred dollars! I appreciate it so much!!!" thanked Mei before looking from her second monitor to her main monitor. Heartbeating in the game had increased as Mei realized she had forgotten to pause the game.

"Uhh... about the neck and back pain you probably have scoliosis go to a doctor." advised Mei as she continued to walk. Loud static filling her screen before a loud defeaning sound left her headphones. Her heart jumped as her hands shook. A tall white man in a suit stood in front of her. Mei instinctively shut her eyes and threw her headphones off of her ears. Hearing faint sounds of loud noises from them. She opened back her eyes to a dark screen but soon that dark screen switched to slender mans face upclose, static.

She died.

"That's bullshit. Stop. What the actual hell." raged Mei as she picked up her headphones from the floor. "I'm not playing again. You know what that means, don't you chat?" teased Mei

FACE REVEAL

LETS GO

HURRY

I WANNA SEE

I WANT TO SEE

YES

GO

SHOW

"Calm down. I will, I will. Give me a few minutes though I'm sweating because of all the stress this game put me through. Like all this trauma just to lose, really? This wasn't worth it at all." complained Mei. She switched the streams screen to a waiting screen before getting up to wash her face.

She looked in the mirror, horrible. Her eyes had become red from staring at the screen for so long and her hair was a mess. Mei flicked the faucet up as the water started running. She leaned down and soaked her face in cold water to get rid of the redness that came with the sweat. Mei quickly found eye contact solution and looked up to squirt it into her eyes. Before brushing out the knots that were in her hair.

She looked back at the mirror. Examining herself silently before remembering she couldn't take too long. "Makeup?" Mei asked out loud before nodding to herself and taking out her box of makeup. She put concealer under her eyes to get rid of her eye bags before curling her eyelashes. She applied mascara quickly before taking her pointer finger and moving her eyelashes up. She held it for a few seconds before doing the same to the other eye.

"Good enough." Mei shrugged, she already had her favorite dress on. It was a white based dress with blue green flowerly shapes all over it. It flowed down to her ankles and off her shoulders.

Mei walked back to her monitor only to see people spamming other names.

GEORGE

DREAM

KARLLLLL

dream???

wilbur

"Why is everyone here?" Mei spoke into the microphone which let everyone know she was back.

IM NOT READY

DONT DO THIS MEI

SO SCARED

"Oh, fuck it." mumbled Mei as she shook all the nerves out of her. She switched on her camera before waiting for it to load.

CORPSE?

YOURE HOT

WTF

MARRY ME

PRETTY

LETS GO

HAND IN MARRIAGE NOW

MEI??

IS THAT ACTUALLY YOU WHAT

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED

"Hi."spoke Mei as she smiled at the camera. Showcasing her pearly whites!

"Well... That's my face. So, uh yeah that's the end of the stream. Thanks for watching! Bye!" She quickly ending the stream.

"That was so awkward." mumbled Mei before her phone started blowing up.

Genesis

YOURE TRENDING ON TWITTER

WTF?
already..?

ALL FUCKING READY

i hated that
i was so awkward

yeah
you were
you know when two twelve year olds talk to each other for the first time? yeah that was you to chat

shut the hell up

Mei's phone vibrated, she checked. A tweet from Quackity.

Quackity: I SAW IT FIRST

- Bride: shut up

- Nihachu: do you like girls?

- Bride: NIKI??!

Message from message kept coming from her friends. Mei felt overwhelmed but relieved that she had gotten the whole face reveal thing over with. She didn't really want to go through twitter to see what people thought of her because she couldn't bare seeing hate on her appearance.

Mei started to try and reply to everyone

Dream

MEI

WHAT

why didn't you tell me that you're hot

i thought it was obvious
my bad man

George

you

you're pretty too

i'm not pretty im handsome

ok
i'm sorry

Wilbur

oh lovely Mei
i knew you looked just like a princess when i first met you

THATS SO SWEET
I LOVE YOU PLATONICALLY WILBUR SOOT

<3

Bad

I'm so proud of you!

thank u bad!!
this makes me happy, really!

of course Mei!

Sapnap

heyy

LMAO
SAPNAP DONT DO THIS TO ME

COME ON MEI
GIVE ME A CHANCE

SENDING THIS TO KARL & QUACKITY

WE CAN BE A QUAD

QUAD SOUNDS DUMB
TRIO IS BETTER
DENIED
BY

Karl

irl stream in two days?

slow down

next week?

TRY AGAIN

MEI
ON A SERIOUS NOTE
YOURE SO PRETTY!

I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE COMPLIMENTS LEAVE ME ALONE!
ALSO

HM?

Mei quickly made a groupchat with Sapnap, Quackity and Karl. She sent a image of Sapnap texting her...

Just thought you all would want to know

Sapnap: IGNORE THAT

Karl: HUH?

Quackity: IS SAPNAP CHEATING ON US?

Karl: I CANT BELIEVE THIS

Quackity: I TRUSTED YOU SAPNAP

Karl: WE TRUSTED YOU

Sapnap: uhh

Mei laughed at the groupchat before her phone vibrated again.

Corpse

you're pretty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.4K 28
a seemingly weird coincidence introduces someone unforgettable into your life... (tommyinnit x reader) *intentionally lowercased* y/n = your name u/n...
147K 3.4K 41
IN WHICH a wedding planner has a sister who is hellbent on ruining every relationship she's ever had. [dream x fem!oc] [social media x irl]
59.9K 1.2K 31
In which, Corpse Husband texts the wrong number expecting it to be his best friends girlfriend. Turns out it's a stranger that he falls in loves wi...
66.1K 1.4K 17
Dream and George are normal college students until an unexpected tragedy causes them to have to share dorms and then CHAOS ensues Sorry the descript...