TommyInnit Oneshots (mostly a...

By liozzie

FINISHED!! Just a random TommyInnit one shot book. Don't sexualize any minors please With that enjoy the sad... More

Quiet pt. 1
Quiet pt. 2
Leaving
Leaving pt. 2
Tired of it
Deafening
Numb
Demon
Boxed in
Only 4 senses
Voices
Promises broken
Boom
Sensory Overload
IDEAS
The arguement of betrayal
The effects of anxiety and depression
The effects of anxiety and depression pt. 2
The Escape
The Escape pt. 2
Bruises
Broken Kingdom
Broken Kingdom pt. 2
Giving up pt. 1
Giving up pt. 2
Dreamon
Do they care?
Following his footsteps
You're not my brother
You're not my brother pt. 2
I want to be happy
I care for you
IDEAS PLEASE
Scars
Pinky Promises
QNA ABT ME
Cuddles
Who am I?
DISCORD
Fighting
Sleepy
Silence (mute Tommy)
Enemies, not Family
IMPORTANT
Raccoon
The early days
Who we used to be
Important
If only I could go back...
Murder crew
5 stages of grief
THANK YOU
Left in the dark
Sick Tommy
Running from your problems
Running from your problems pt. 2
Traitor
Returning a gift
End of the family tree
OMG THANK YOU
HELP
Happy Place
Is it wrong?
Woops
Warning- all drafts after this section
Eye color
Birthday
Apoligizing
Always a soldier
Lie detector test
Past in front of us
No place like home..
We're brothers!
Love and Hate
Idfk
Protect at all costs
Schizophrenia
The experiment
Insecurities
Thief
Hugs
High IQ
Pickaxe
Deadname
Too loud
Stitches
The younger sibling
Visions of another life
My brother?
White hair
Disconnection
Nightmares
Burned
Memories
Hold on
The memories stick with us
Was it?
Drifting
A vent
Pushed over
Done!!
Anger
Uh brothers?
Misunderstood

If only I could go back.. pt. 2

2.2K 84 60
By liozzie

3rd person

Act three: Scene one- New L'manberg

Tommy was finding it hard to keep his mind off of Wilbur's death. And the only way he could distract himself was being with friends. And unfortunately, his thoughts got the best of him, and destroyed George's house. Tommy and Ranboo only had the intentions of robbing the mushroom house, but it caught fire, and neither of the boys could stop the fire.
Dream took any reason to get Tommy out of L'manberg, and took this as a chance. Tubbo knew Dream was a threat to L'manberg, and having him on his good side would be for the best. So Tommy was exiled, and pushed away from his friends.
Ghostbur came along with Tommy, and as much as Tommy appreciated the ghost's company, it only made him think about Wilbur more.
Days on end, Tommy would be hit and kicked, cut by Dream. Yet, he showed no emotion towards the pain. Tommy's life turned into a living hell, while Tubbo sat sulking in his office for days on end, regretting his choice of exiling his best friend, but he didn't have the guts to visit the blonde.
Tommy found himself wandering through the nether a lot. It was warm, and his mind seemed at peace there. The only time he wasn't in the nether was when he was asleep, or when Dream was visiting. The only thing Tommy found himself doing in the nether, was staring down at the lava. Hoping one day he could have the strength to throw himself off, into the boiling liquid below. But he always made up an excuse, leaving the nether, and promising himself he would be back tomorrow to finish the job.

Tommy groaned when the scene ended.
"Why did I have to be so depressed. It's actually painful to watch this shit," Tommy whined. Making a couple people slip up on a laugh.
Tommy looked over at Tubbo, who had a guilty expression written on his face.
"Tubbo it's in the past, you did what you felt like you had to," Tommy whispered, reassuring his friend. Tubbo let out a shaky breath, nodding slightly.
Tommy heard someone scream and turned in the direction of the yelling to see SapNap beating the absolute shit out of Dream.
"Sapnap stop!" Tommy said, jumping up and running over, pulling him off of Dream.
"Isn't be your best friend? Why are you hitting him!" Tommy said, looking over at Dream who was trying to breathe correctly. He stood between the two, trying to prevent Sapnap from hurting him again.
"Why wouldn't I? He needs to learn how much pain he put you through!" Sapnap said, rubbing his bruised knuckles.
"And that's why he is in prison. And I'm pretty sure Quackity is filling your position on that," Tommy reassured. Sapnap looked at Tommy confused,
"You know about that! What the hell!" Dream yelled, finally able to breathe again.
"It's quite easy to find out things. Especially when no one tries to hide it," Tommy explained.
Tommy pointed back at Sapnap's seat, gesturing for him to sit down again. Sapnap sighed and sat back down, not before sending Dream a glare.
"Why the didn't you let him continue!" Niki spoke up.
"Listen, Dream hasn't done anything wrong in the past couple of mon- in the past 10 minutes but it's not right to hit them for it. I should fucking know from experience," Tommy said, sitting back down in his seat.
Quiet whispers were heard throughout the theater, but Tommy didn't pay any mind to it, waiting for the next scene.
Wilbur leaned over, whispering to Tommy,
"You okay?" Wilbur said quietly.
Tommy nodded his head, finally refocusing his eyes, and looking at Wilbur,
"Just thinking," he responded.
"What are you thinking about?" Wilbur asked curiously.
Tommy swallowed hard,
"The next scene," he said, barely audible to Wilbur.
"What happens in it?" Wilbur asked. Tommy pointed at the starting scene, not giving Wilbur an answer.

Act three: Scene two- Exile

Tommy ran back though the nether, trying to get back to his exile before Dream. He had forgotten he was visiting today, and he would be punished for not being there.
Tommy ran to the portal, slowly teleporting to the overworld, and ran into his tent, acting as if he was asleep.
He heard footsteps approaching him, making his breath hitch.
A hand shook him harshly, and he pretended to wake up.
"Get up, you can't sleep your life away," Dream spoke harshly. Tommy nodded, and got up, mumbling to himself,
"What was that?" Dream said. Tommy looked up at the evil man,
"I said it's not like it would matter. Nobody would give a fuck," Tommy said louder, for Dream to here.
"I care, and that's why I'm here. To be your friend!" Dream said. Tommy scoffed,
"We are not friends Dream, and never will be," Tommy sated.
"But I've been here for you while you were at your worst! Isn't that what friends do?" Dream said, obviously trying to manipulate the blonde.
"If you were my friend you wouldn't beat me until I was left unconscious!" Tommy yelled, making Dream scoff.
"I was teaching you a lesson," he said. Tommy rolled his eyes, following Dream into the nether.
They were visiting Sapnap today, and he wasn't too thrilled.
Tommy waved awkwardly seeing Sapnap, and Sapnap returned the gesture, looking Tommy up and down.
"What the hell happened to you," he pointed at a couple bruises. Tommy shrugged, knowing Dream would hit him if he told the truth,
"I'm very clumsy and I don't have the resources for armor yet," he lied quickly. Sapnap nodded, and continued talking to Dream.
Dream and Sapnap decided to be rude, and entered the portal to the Dream SMP, leaving Tommy alone. Tommy rolled his eyes, and sat down on the ledge of the bridge, staring below at lava.

Tommy closed his eyes tightly, not wanting to see what he did next. Rewatching this only made him want to try and finish his attempt, but he was happier now, and couldn't leave behind the people that cared for him.
Wilbur looked over at Tommy, seeing how uneasy he was.
He gently brought him into a hug, letting the blonde stuff his face into his chest. His breathing became more paced, than the more uneven breaths from before.
Wilbur rubbed his back, trying to calm Tommy down.
"You're okay. Just listen to my breathing Toms," Wilbur whispered, trying not to draw attention to them.
Tommy nodded, and Wilbur brought his focus up to the screen, wanting to know what made Tommy so upset or triggered.

He wanted nothing more than to lean forward and fall into the lava below, so he stood up, placing his feet on the very edge, and leaned forward, but a hand yanked him back harshly, knocking the breath out of Tommy.
"It's not your time to die yet Tommy," Dream said, holding Tommy's shoulder firmly.
Tommy looked back down at the lava longingly, letting out a tiny sigh,
"It's never my time to die," he said, removing Dream's hand off of his shoulder, walking back towards his exile.
With Tubbo, he was sitting in his office, staring at the compass Ghostbur had made for him.
And randomly, it started shaking, with the glass looking like it was shattering, but when Tubbo picked it up frantically, running his fingers across the glass, he felt no cracks, making him confused. And then it stopped, and everything was fine again. Tubbo quickly left the room, leaving the compass on his desk. He needed some fresh air.

The screen went black, and Wilbur was absolutely terrified that Tommy was so close to ending his life.
Tubbo and Ranboo both looked over at Wilbur and Tommy, but Tommy mare no effort in moving away from Wilbur.
Wilbur felt uncomfortable sitting up and hugging Tommy, so he sat back down in his seat, bringing Tommy with him, knowing the blonde wasn't going to pull away from the hug anytime soon.
Wilbur laid down, resting Tommy on top of him, and leaned his head against the armrest, and put his feet where Tommy was sitting. Tommy's eyes were still glued shut, but when Wilbur tried getting his attention, and got no answer, he found out the kid was asleep.
Wilbur let out a sigh, and turned back to the screen, which was starting the new scene.

Tubbo turned to Ranboo, quite shocked Tommy was allowing Wilbur to touch him, and most importantly fall asleep on him.
"Did I miss something?" Tubbo whispered to Ranboo. The enderman hybrid shrugged in response,
"They were talking when I found the two of them,"
"Where were they?" Tubbo asked.
"The button room," Ranboo answered, looking back over at the two again.
"But Tommy said he hated that room," Tubbo said confused.
"I'm guessing a lot is going through his mind today. This recap film has almost all been about him, and you know how rough his life has been for the past couple of years," Ranboo said, and Tubbo nodded sadly, looking back at the screen, and Ranboo did the same.

Act three: Scene three- Last explosions

Tommy knew staying with Technoblade would do nothing but hurt him, and his suspicions was correct when Techno so carelessly almost gave him back to Dream over a favor. He made his decision then to leave the pig, wether he betrayed Technoblade, or Techno betrayed him first. And he got that chance in the community house, and Tubbo lifted his exile. Yes, Tommy knew he would later regret leaving Techno, but he was trying to destroy his home again. Tommy finally had his best friend back, and he wasn't gonna let Tubbo's country go down without a fight. Except in that fight, they were fairly overpowered with the many withers, explosions from above, and 2 anarchists, and one crazy man.
Now, Tommy stood on one of the remaining platforms of L'manberg, bickering with Techno.
"You betrayed me Tommy!" Techno yelled over the explosions.
"And you destroyed my home, what makes you any better!" Tommy argued. He felt Tubbo come by his side, resting a hand on his shoulder.
"The government destroys people! Do you ever listen to me! All you saw me as was the 'Blade'. You used me! I'm human!" Techno yelled.
"And so are we! What makes you think I'm not human? That Tubbo isn't human?" Tommy retaliated.
"The government gave me a home! And you ruined what I saw you as! I saw you as a brother!" Tommy screamed, making Techno he quiet for a few moments.
"Now look where we are!" Tommy gestured between the two of them.
"Why wouldn't I see you as a weapon? All you want is blood," Tommy scoffed. Techno's eyes narrowed, pulling out a crossbow, loading it with a firework. Tommy didn't move,
"All you are now is a stupid pig," Tommy finished. Techno aimed his crossbow, and fired it.
Tommy saw Tubbo trying to jump in front of it, but pulled both of them out of the way. Tommy stood up quickly, and shot an arrow at Techno unexpectedly. He grabbed his arm, where he was shot, and ran off. Tommy quickly checked on Tubbo.
"You okay Big T?" Tommy helped him stand up. Tubbo wiped off the dirt on him,
"Thanks to you, I am," Tubbo smiled. Tommy returned the gesture. Tubbo looked around the destruction, and let out a sigh,
"We can't keep rebuilding this," he said, and Tommy nodded in agreement.
"We need to let this place go," Tommy said sadly.
"Yeah, but let's look forward on the future, and hope for the best. And maybe we could make a new area for us, and maybe Ranboo can join us!" Tubbo said excitedly. Tommy laughed,
"Sure Tubs. You talk to Ranboo about it and see what he thinks," Tommy agreed. Tubbo nodded happily, and brought Tommy into a hug before running off.
Tommy let out a sigh, watching Tubbo go out of sight. He looked around at the destruction, with the smoke finally clearing up.
"This really never felt like a home after the election anyways," he let out a breath, and began to walk out of L'manberg, and to his house. He immediately fell asleep on his bed, hugging his spare pillow close to him.

-End of Act three: The rise and fall-

The scene ended and most of everyone looked over at Techno and Phil,
"Everyone makes mistakes at some point," Techno said defensively.
"You tried killing Tommy. I say that's way more than a mistake," Ranboo spoke up.
"And it could have hit Tubbo as well," Ranboo continued.
"I haven't bothered you guys since," Techno said, making Tubbo and Ranboo roll their eyes. Tommy grumbled, slightly waking up.
"Shut up the stupid pig," he mumbled, making Wilbur laugh.
"Tommy said to shut up, Techno," Wilbur said loud enough for Techno to hear.
"Whatever, if Tommy cares that much he will tell me himself," Techno said.
"Shut up pig, you're ruining my sleep and your voice makes it hard to fall asleep. Like what age did you hit puberty? Did you start smoking at that age as well?" Tommy picked his head off of Wilbur's chest, staring right at Techno. The pig hybrid huffed and slouched in his seat.
Tommy laid his head back on Wilbur's chest, letting out a tiny sigh.
"Go back to sleep bud," Wilbur whispered, rubbing Tommy's back.
Tommy hummed in response, too tired to actually respond.

Act four: scene one- Disc war

It was safe to say both teens were losing hope quickly. Dream has threatened Tubbo more times than Tommy could count, and now they are being lead into an unknown building.
"What the hell is all of this?" Tommy speaks up, looking around.
"This is what everyone cherishes most. Their most valuable items," Dream responds. Tommy looks around more,
"I gave Mars back to SapNap you prick!" Tommy said, and Dream didn't respond. Tommy looked at the end of the hallway, and saw Friend.
"Are you fucking serious? You want to control a ghost that's already gullible enough!" Tommy spat.
"Skeppy?!" Tubbo yelled. Tommy went over to where Tubbo was, and burst out with laughter.
"I'm sorry, what?!" Tommy said, looking back at Dream.
"You're a fucking monster," Tommy said.
Dream once again shrugged off his words, and grabbed Tubbo harshly.
"Aye, Dream stop!" Tommy said, stepping forward cautiously.
"I'm gonna be nice, and let you say goodbye to Tubbo, but I'm going to kill him," Dream pushed Tubbo forward, straight into Tommy.
"You are not killing Tubbo!" Tommy screamed, and Tubbo placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder.
"It's okay Tommy," he said softly, but really, he was screaming inside.
"How can you be so calm about this? He wants to kill you!" Tommy said, hugging his friend close to him.
"You'll be okay Tommy," Tubbo said, rubbing his friends back.
"But what am I without you?" Tommy asked, sniffing quietly.
Tubbo didn't answer for a moment, taking the moment to calm himself.
"Yourself," he answered quietly.
"Times up," Dream spoke up. Tommy glared at him, holding his friend close to him.
"You are not going to hurt him," Tommy said, putting his friend behind him.
Dream stepped forward, pointing his sword at Tubbo.
"Come on Tubbo, accept your fate," he said. Tommy grabbed the tip of sword, despite the blood pouring from his hand, and the immense pain it brought him, he stood strong.
"You. Are. Not. Touching. Him," Tommy said, distracting Dream with where his hand was placed.
Tommy heard the nether portal, indicating someone went through.
"Dream," Punz spoke, and Tommy silently cheered, watching other people flood the room.
"Punz?" Dream laughed nervously.
"You should've paid me more," Punz spoke. Tommy took the chance to take Tubbo's hand, and dash behind the group, with Dream chasing after them.
Sapnap took out his sword, pointing it at Dream,
"Stay back," he demanded.
Puffy ran up to Tommy, grabbing his bloodied hand,
"What happened?" She asked frantically.
"I was trying to keep the sword away from Tubbo," Tommy answered truthfully.
"Are you guys hurt anywhere else?" She said, slightly panicked.
"Tubbo's neck is slightly bleeding because Dream put his sword there," Tommy pointed to Tubbo's neck,
"I'm okay, he didn't put too much pressure," Tubbo said, smiling slightly.
"Well I'm glad you boys are okay, let's get out of here. Sam and the others have something planned for Dream," Puffy says, offering a small smile, which both boys reciprocated.

"Suck it green boyyyy," Tommy said tiredly. He was slightly slurring his words, from drowsiness.
Wilbur, Tubbo and Ranboo accidentally let a laugh slip their mouths.
Wilbur had forgotten how delirious Tommy got when he was tired. It brought back a lot of great memories.
"I still have that scar y'know," Tommy mumbled. Wilbur perked up at his words.
"What scar are you talking about Toms?" He whispered, careful not to alarm the tired boy.
"On my hand. The one where I grabbed the sword," Tommy picked up his hand and lazily showed it to Wilbur, who examined it thoroughly.
Wilbur grazed a finger across the scar, making sure not to show any emotion to the scar.
"I'd say you look cool with the scar," Wilbur stated, making Tommy giggle.
"It does look pretty cool," Tommy agreed, closing his eyes once again, and pulling away his hand, letting his arm rest.

Act four: Scene two- Last death

"You know, I think you're lying about the revival book," Tommy spoke, for the first time in days. His voice was rough, and raspy. He had been stuck in prison with his abuser for weeks, and he had no hope of leaving now.
"What?" Dream said, not really caring.
"I don't think the revival book works. You just wanted a way to stay alive. Wilbur is dead, and so is Schlatt. I've seen his bones, I have one of them," Tommy said. Dream rolled his eyes underneath his mask.
"Is all you ever do is lie to others? Is that why you lost George and Sapnap? Or can you not accept the fact they died?" Tommy continued, pressing Dream's buttons.
"Shut up Tommy," he warned. But Tommy didn't listen,
"Just accept it Dream! You are alone, you lost your best friends. Wilbur and Schlatt are dead, I've seen Schlatt's grave! He's dead!" Tommy pushed.
Dream stood up, walking towards Tommy.
"Why don't you go see him then," he said, and swiftly hit Tommy across the face, making him stumble.
"Dream stop," Tommy spoke, wiping the blood off his chin. Dream grabbed Tommy's throat, pushing him against the wall, choking him.
Tommy tried pushing his hands off, repeatedly hitting him, and kicking.
"Dream, I-I can't breathe, s-stop," Tommy said, beginning to see dots.
Soon, his efforts stopped, and his hands fell. But Dream dropped him to the ground, with Tommy's hands instinctively going to his throat.
Dream gave Tommy no time to recover, and started hitting him repeatedly.
Tommy started coughing up blood, making it harder to breathe. Blood was everywhere, he could barely see anymore.
The last thing he saw was a potato hitting him square in the nose.

"That was rude of him," Tommy mumbled, frowning.
"It's okay Tommy, just close your eyes alright?" Wilbur tried comforting the blonde. He rubbed his back, drawing random shapes to distract him. Wilbur looked back at the screen, already knowing what happened next.

Dream let out a sigh, satisfied with what he did. He sat up against the wall, staring at Tommy.
"He'll wake up soon," he said to himself.
He waited hours, and that turned into days, then weeks before he realized what he did.
Dream stood up, walking over to Tommy's body.
He shook it lightly, hoping for a response.
"Tommy," he spoke. He shook him a little harsher,
"Tommy wake up," he spoke sternly, but he was internally freaking out.
"Tommy, stop playing around. Get up!" Dream yelled.
It finally sinked in what he did, and it was eating him alive.
"Oh Tommy," he started, bringing the body closer to him, hugging it.
"I didn't mean to go that far, I'm so sorry!" He let a few tears fall, knowing nobody was watching.
"I'm so sorry Tommy!" He sobbed, wiping the blood off of Tommy's face.
Dream looked down at Tommy's hand, noticing he was holding something. He slowly grabbed the item, and let out another sob realizing what it was.
"What is Sam gonna tell Tubbo..," Dream sniffled, holding the compass, with it slightly cracked.

Meanwhile, Tommy was surrounded in complete darkness, watching Dream cry and let his heart out. Tommy let out a sigh, and smiled slightly,
"It's okay Dream. I forgive you, and somehow, I always will,"
Tommy wiped some of the dried blood off of his face,
"Even though you keep hurting me, I will always crawl back to you. Because in some way, pain is all I'm used to, and you give that feeling to me," Tommy continued, knowing nobody could hear him.
"You're my unhealthy addiction, and I hate you for it. But at one time we were friends, even best friends, and that's all I will ever actually see out of you," Tommy let out a breath, looking around, even though it was just a dark void of nothing.
He sat down, resting his arm on one of his knees.
"And that's the real reason why I hate you, because I can't see the monster in you," he finished.
Tommy stayed in silence for a while, until he heard someone call his name, startling him. He looked around, but saw absolutely no one. The voice became louder, and sounded familiar.
"Tommy?"
The voice sounded like it was next to him, but he still saw nobody. He looked around frantically, until he felt a hand fall on his shoulder making him yelp from surprise. He looked up, and things started to become clearer.
He was in a train station, looking to go on forever.
He looked up and saw a horned man, with a beard and instantly recognized him.
"Schlatt?" Tommy spoke, almost not believing it.
"Yeah it's me kid, what are you doing here. What happened?" The ram hybrid asked.
"Oh, Dream finally found the guts to take my last life," he said simply, no emotion present in his voice.
"Oh, are you... alright?" Schlatt asked. Tommy nodded, and took the extended hand, standing up.
"Are you the only one here?" Tommy asked, following Schlatt to wherever he was leading him.
"No, Mexican Dream and Wilbur are here," he stated, glancing over at Tommy. He smiled at him, which Tommy returned the gesture.
Tommy and Schlatt walked into a room, filled with alcohol, and cigarette stenches.
Tommy scrunched his nose from the smell,
"Sorry kid, me and Wilbur have a bad addiction," Schlatt said. Tommy shrugged him off, and started looking around the room.
"Guys, come out here!" Schlatt yelled. Tommy looked at the two bunk beds, and a deck of cards spread out.
He heard two footsteps approaching and turned around to see Mexican Dream and Wilbur looking surprised as hell.
"Tommy, man?" Mexican Dream spoke first. Tommy nodded, and ran up to him, hugging him tightly.
"Hey, it's okay man, you don't have to be tough around me," he comforted.
"I'm so sorry I let Dream kill you," Tommy said, letting a couple tears fall.
"It's okay Tom, it wasn't your fault," he said back.
Tommy pulled out of the hug, and looked over at Wilbur. He was staring at the ground, avoiding eye contact from Tommy.
He let out a sigh, and brought Wilbur into a hug.
"I'm glad you're okay," Tommy mumbled. Wilbur hugged him back, still not believing Tommy was here.
"What... happened?" He asked slowly.
"Dream killed me," Tommy said, pulling away from the hug.
Wilbur nodded slowly, still processing everything.
"Okay, well I'm done with the sappy shit, so which bed is mine?" He asked.
Schlatt pointed to the top bunk, on the right.
"Who the fuck didn't want the top bunk?" Tommy said.
"I did, the bottom bunk is better and you can't change my mind," Schlatt said. Tommy laughed,
"Okay,"
He climbed up the ladder, and flopped onto the bed, exhausted.
"I'm taking a nap, don't be too loud," he mumbled.
"Night Tom!" Mexican Dream said.
"Night Toms," Wilbur said.
"Night Tommy," Schlatt spoke.
"Night," he mumbled back. He giggled quietly how they all called him a different name.

"It was so boring there," Tommy grumbled. Wilbur sighed,
"Yeah, it wasn't very fun, was it?" Wilbur said, and Tommy mumbled something incoherent in response.
"We played too many card games," Tommy said.
"Hey I thought the card games were fun," Wilbur protested.
"That's because you always won," Tommy said back, lazily hitting Wilbur's chest. Wilbur only smiled, shaking his head fondly.

Act four: Scene three- Reactions

It was all a blur for Sam. He hadn't checked up on the prison in a month, and coming back to finally let Tommy free. He was dead, and Dream was crying over his dead body.
"What the hell is wrong with you! You're a monster!" Sam pushed Dream away from Tommy's body, slinging it over his body.
"Wait! I can revive him! I'll use the book on him," Dream pleaded.
Sam sighed and set Tommy's body back down,
"You better, or I'll make sure your time in here will be worse than it already is," he threatened walking away.

Tears were pouring out of Sam's eyes when he found Tubbo and Ranboo wandering around.
"Hey guys," Sam greeted, with a sad smile.
"Hey Sam! Isn't Tommy supposed to get out of the prison today? Michael really misses him," Ranboo smiled, with Tubbo nodding.
"About that," Sam started, swallowing the nonexistent saliva in his mouth.
"Tommy... is dead," he said slowly. Tubbo creased his eyebrows,
"No he's not, your lying," he denied, laughing nervously. Ranboo seemed to fully understand what Sam said.
"Dream killed him, he hit and kicked him until he died," Sam said quietly, looking at the grass.
"No! You're lying! He's alive, he can't be dead!" Tubbo yelled, tears threatening to fall for him.
"Tubbo," Ranboo said sympathetically, pulling Tubbo into a hug.
The sudden touch made Tubbo realize that Sam wasn't kidding.
He bursted into tears, along with Ranboo, who cried silently. Tubbo hit the floor over and over again, screaming.
Ranboo held him close, dismissing the burning sensation on his face from the tears.

When Jack spread the news around, firstly to Quackity. He couldn't believe it, repeating the same words, and asking for confirmation from Jack over and over again.

When Puffy found out, she was pissed off. After everything she did to protect Tommy, he still died, and even worse he died in the hands of his abuser.

When Techno and Phil heard what happened, both didn't believe it, and moved on with the meeting.
But when they got back to the cabin, Techno spoke first.
"Phil," Techno called out.
"Yeah mate?"
"I don't think they were kidding," he said slowly, realization hitting him slowly.
"What? No way Tommy is dead. It's Tommy," Phil joked.
"Ranboo had scars on his face, did you see? And that could only be caused by water," Techno pieced together.
"Oh," Phil said, with it finally sinking in for him as well.
"Oh my god," Techno mumbled, still in shock.

Silence took over the auditorium, and a small laugh slipped from Tommy's mouth.
"This is awkward," Tommy whispered. Wilbur nodded in agreement,
"I didn't know anyone actually cared that much," Tommy muttered.

Act four: Scene four- the revival

Sam quite literally tortured Dream everyday until he brought Tommy back. Sam and Dream were both relieved to see the blonde back, but Tommy, had quite the opposite reaction.
Tommy was chillin on the train station bench, singing the L'manberg anthem, minding his own business. He had recently hanging out with Mexican Dream more, and was finally getting used to the difference in time in the afterlife.
He saw Wilbur walking by, and jumped up, only because he was bored really. Wilbur and Tommy didn't really speak to each other. Both of them were too stubborn to make the first conversation.
"Hey Wilbur, can we go play uno with the others?" Tommy asked. Wilbur quickly hid the cigarette behind his back, not wanting Tommy to see him smoking. He smiled,
"Yeah, go get the others, I'll be inside in a second,"
Tommy ran inside, dragging Schlatt and Mexican Dream to play cards. Wilbur came in a few minutes later, smelling like smoke, like always. Tommy scrunched up his nose,
"I can't believe they didn't provide a fucking shower here. You all fucking stink," Tommy said, shuffling the cards and passing them out.
"It's not that bad, you just have to get used to it kid," Schlatt said.
"I can't with you smelling like alcohol all day, and Wilbur smelling like cigarettes," Tommy commented.
Schlatt held out a hand, a smirk resting on his face. Wilbur sighed and handed him a bottle of vodka.
"I thought I did good hiding it," Wilbur mumbled.
"Nope," Tommy laughed. They started playing, making small talk with each other. But something was bothering Tommy, his vision was getting hazy, and tried rubbing his eyes, but nothing was working.
"Tommy, you good man?" Mexican Dream asked. Tommy blinked a few times,
"I don't know. My vision is blurry, and my head is pounding," Tommy groaned. The three men looked at each other, all realizing what was happening.
"Shit, Tommy go lay down, now!" Wilbur said, standing up and dragging Tommy to a bed.
"What the fuck! I'm fine," Tommy said, trying to sit up.
"Tommy, listen to me," Wilbur started, worry in his eyes.
"You're getting revived," he said. Tommy didn't take that well.
"WHAT? What do you mean? Why?" Tommy said frantically.
"Relax Tommy, and take some deep breaths," Mexican Dream said.
A couple tears started going down Tommy's face,
"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna be able to feel," Tommy cried.
Mexican Dream sat down next to Tommy, bringing him into a hug.
"You'll be okay, little man. You get to see Tubbo again, and Ranboo, and all your friends!" Mexican Dream said. Tommy sniffled, and nodded.
"I'm gonna miss you guys," he mumbled.
Wilbur clenched his jaw, frustrated he didn't know how to comfort his brother anymore, and he's being ripped out of his grip again.
"You'll be okay Tom," Mexican Dream said, running fingers through Tommy's hair.
Tommy saw his body turn transparent, scaring him even more. But he stayed calm on the outside.
"Bye guys," Tommy whispered, and just like that everything was black.
And then pain, lots of pain came back to Tommy.
He had to force himself to open his eyes, but wish he didn't.
Dream was crouched next to him, with his mask not on.
"Tommy, can you hear me?" Dream spoke, it all sounded fuzzy to Tommy.
"Yeah I can," Tommy groaned, feeling his senses come back to him.
He took in a deep breath, holding his stomach.
"Why..why did you bring me back," Tommy spoke, finding it hard to breathe.
"What do you mean why?" Dream scoffed. Tommy sat up, slowly standing up.
He gripped the collar of Dream's shirt.
"Why did you bring me back you bastard!" Tommy yelled.
He felt a hand on his shoulder, and glared at the man.
"What do you want Sam," Tommy snapped. Sam held a face filled with sympathy.
"Let's get you out of here Tommy," he said. Tommy let go of Dream's shirt, pushing him back slightly.
"You should be thanking me Tommy, what the fuck," Dream said.
"I never asked to be brought back! I was finally happy and you took it away from me again!" Tommy yelled.
Sam dragged Tommy out of the prison, even though the blonde protested the whole time.
Tommy stormed off with tour a word after he got outside, he had a lot to think about.
He passed others, who all looked at him weirdly. He ignored everyone. Even the others who called his name, he kept walking, not stopping. But when he saw Tubbo, that's when he fucking broke.
"Tubbo?"
"T-Tommy?" Tubbo stepped forward.
"You're not real, you died. Sam said you died!" He exclaimed.
"Im real Tubs, pinch me," Tommy held out his arm. Tubbo shook his head.
"No, you pinch me!" Tubbo argued. Tommy smiled and set a hand on Tubbo's shoulder. The smaller jumped slightly, but was delighted that his best friend was real, and not his imagination.
He brought Tommy into a bone crushing hug, sobbing into Tommy's chest.
"I thought you were gone forever! I didn't get to say goodbye," he cried.
Tommy rubbed his back, crying silently.
"I'm back now, I'm okay now. But we are never going to talk about what happened," Tommy stated. Tubbo nodded understandingly.
Tommy went back to snowchester with Tubbo, since the ram wouldn't let him out of his sight. Tommy missed Tubbo and Ranboo far more than he expected. As much as he hated to feel things again, he was glad to be back.

-End of act four: pain-

By the end of the act, Tommy was dying of laughter.
"Imagine killing me and then feeling bad for it!" He bursted out into laughter again.
"Oh shut up!" Dream grumbled, crossing his arms.
"You cried you loser! That's fucking hilarious!" Tommy said, crying of laughter.
"He does have a point," Techno butted in.
"Shut up Techno, this is my moment. This is the funniest part of the film yet," Tommy spoke.
"This is your moment?" Sapnap snickered.
"Yes, I will forever remember Dream cried over my lifeless body, and will hold it above him for as long as I live," Tommy stated.
"Then I'll kill you right now, how about that?" Dream stood up.
"Try me bitch!" Tommy flipped him off.
"I fucking dare you to take another step Dream," Quackity spoke.
Dream grumbled and sat back down.
"Hah! Suck it green bitch!" Tommy laughed.
Everyone in the auditorium was laughing loudly, all loving the entertainment Tommy was feeding them.
"You're built like a teletubby bitch!" Tommy snickered.
"I am not!"
"And your only home you ever had is a prison cell," Tommy said, unable to contain his laughter.
"Did you know that Will? Techno told me a while ago he's homeless!" Tommy whispered loudly on purpose.
"Maybe he lives in the mines! That's how he had such great armor," Tubbo suggested.
"Alright shut up! The bloopers of our life are starting," Dream grumbled.

Act 5: Scene 1 of 1-Funny moments

-Tommy was trying to make potions for Wilbur like he asked, and as soon as the brunette entered the van, Tommy smiled over at him.
"Hey Will, the potions are almost d-"
Tommy couldn't finish his sentence before a tiny explosion happened making him scream like a little girl and falling over.

-the first arrow shit by Dream took off Tubbo's hat while he was walking by. He looked over at the hat now pinned against the wall, and back at Dream.
"What the hell! You stupid green blob, aim better!"
"It's my mask!" Dream said in defense.
"... then take it off you ugly piece of shit!" Tubbo screamed.
"Boom magic!" He yelled, taking the arrow out of his hat.

-Tommy looked around and gasped, flagging Wilbur over.
"A drug pond!" He said excitedly. Wilbur pushed his face into his hands, groaning.
"A drug pond!" Tubbo said out of nowhere, scaring Wilbur and Tommy half to death. Both fell into the pond, with soaking wet clothes. Tubbo stated at them blankly.
"...Are you high yet?"

-Wilbur was running after Tommy to get his diamonds back. Tommy jumped up to a higher level and turned around just in time to see Wilbur trip and fall face first. Techno walked in, snacking on a potato.
"You don't look too fresh there, chief," he said, biting into his potato.

-Tubbo was on call with Schlatt telling a bunch of lies of where he was at.  All the sudden a creeper ran into the room, about to explode when Tubbo accidentally slapped it in the face while turning around. He gasped loudly.
"What's wrong Tubbo?"
"I just hit a creeper in the face. I'm sorry, no come back!" Tubbo said, sounding like he was on the verge of tears.

-Tubbo ran into pogtopia, breathing heavily.
"Tubbo where have you been? You said you'd be here an hour ago!" Wilbur said when he saw him. Tubbo looked at him for a solid minute.
"I had a miscarriage," he said simply.
"You- what?"
"You weren't even pregnant Tubbo!" Wilbur retaliated.
"Are you really going to get mad at someone who just lost their child?" Tommy interrupted, wrapping an arm around Tubbo.
"It's okay Tubbo, we can go find a kid for you," Tommy said reassuringly, walking away with Tubbo.
"WE ARE NOT BRINGING ANOTHER KID DOWN HERE!" Wilbur screamed after them.

-Schlatt stumbled to the ground, mumbling his last words.
"Flatty patty,"
Quackity perked up. Rushing over, ready to beat his ass. He was held back by Sapnap and Fundy.
"Oh you wanna talk?! You about to be flatter than me once your six feet underground dog!" He yelled, struggling to get out of their grip.
"I am going to eat your fucking ashes!"

-Tommy was begging Dream not to blow up his chests but he still did it. Tommy shielded himself from it, but Dream had smoke blasted all across his face. It covered his entire body. He sighed.
"Goddamit,"

-Tommy looked at the object Dream handed him, and bursted out in laughter at what was engraved into it.
"Dream rider?!"
"Listen, it's just a name," Dream laughed. Tommy handed it back to him, backing away.
"I'm pretty sure that was meant for someone else,"
"WHAT?!"

-Quackity tried to pet friend but Ghostbur slapped his hand away.
"Don't ever touch him you useless piece of shit!" He yelled. Quackity stated wide eyed.
"What the fu-"
"Anyways so me and Phil were at the cabin right?" Ghsotbur continued. Quackity slowly backed away, unsure of what just happened.

-Ghostbur looked at Tommy with confidence.
"Tommy I want you to bring me back,"
"...what?"
Lighting struck down right next to Tommy, making him scream, and fall off his tower.
"I fucking hate this server!" He screamed.

-Tommy looked around the area Dream brought Tubbo and him to. He stifled a laugh.
"Skeppy?!"
"Hate to admit it Dream, but that's a bit sus," Tubbo said.

-Tommy kept rambling on while Dream repeatedly hit his head on the prison wall. He grabbed his last potato, not caring he was wasting it, and chucked it at Tommy, hitting him square in the nose. Tommy yelled in pain.
"Oh you stupid piece of shit! Literally die and jump into this lava please and thank you. So sorry for trying to entertain myself since you're a stale piece of bread!"
Dream blinked his eyes a couple times.
"What the hell," he said offended.

-when Tubbo brought him into snowchester, Ranboo was surprised to see him, stumbling over his words.
"I thought- you were- or are? You were dead?" He spoke.
"Dead man walking!" Michael screamed out.

-End of movie: please exit facility-

Tommy exited the building with Tubbo and Ranboo.
"So are you and Wilbur good now?" Ranboo asked curiously.
"I'm gonna give him another chance and if he hurts me, I'm putting him six feet under," Tommy stated. Tubbo nodded,
"Seems like a fair deal,"
They started walking back to snowchester in silence.
"... so how exactly did you become the main character?" Tubbo asked out of the blue.
"Trauma," Tommy responded simply.
"So you're saying all I have to do is become depressed and get abused for a couple years?"
"Oh my fucking go-"

The end

6682 words

AYUP LADS
HOW ARE MY CHILDREN DOING?
Hopefully well, but remember every single one of you are pretty/handsome in my book.
Finally finished the second part. Took me months but we did it.

REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED

I AM ONE OF THOSE PPL

LOVE YOU BASTARDS

-Lio❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 15.6K 123
> no longer accepting requests - discontinued. please enjoy already written oneshots! < this book contains a collection of oneshots I've writte...
95.7K 1.7K 72
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ! [ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ] I'm redoing this book go check out the ne...
748K 15.3K 77
[COMPLETED] Dream x reader My first story :) Is briefly edited but if you find any major problems comment!
223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...