Heal The Wounds | ✔ [REWRITIN...

By Koyel111

Krrish Chauhan never knew that oneday to fulfil his mother's last wish, he had to marry none other than his c... More

Introduction
☆Character Aesthetics☆
♤PROLOGUE♤
♧1-MY LIFE♧
♧2-MY ONLY SHELTER♧
♧3-DOWN TO THE MEMORY LANE♧
♧4-CHOCOLATY FRIENDSHIP♧
♧5-OUR NEW FRIEND♧
♧6-UNREQUITED FEELINGS♧
♧7-SHADOW GOT VANISHED♧
♧8-DEATH AND SUFFERINGS♧
♧9-PARADISE TO HELL♧
♧10-ICE TO BREAK♧
♧11-SOME MOMENTS♧
♧12-THE WORST NIGHTMARE (i)♧
♧13-THE WORST NIGHTMARE (ii)♧
♧14-DILEMMA♧
♧15-CRAZINESS♧
♧16-LIKE !!♧
♧17-DATE OF FRIENDSHIP♧
♧19-DESPERATE♧
♧20-DETERMINATION♧
♧21-OLD ONES BACK♧
♧22-I BROKE UP WITH HER♧
♧23- CONFRONTATION♧
♧24-STUPID DAYS♧
♧25-MY EX-BESTFRIEND♧
♧26-A CRASH♧
♧27- REALIZATION OF TRUTH♧
♧28-PANIC ATTACK♧
♧29-HELPLESS SOULS♧
♧30-BUT I LOVE YOU♧
♧31-BEAUTIFUL HUSBAND♧
♧32-DOMINANCE IN DRUNK STATE♧
♧33-GOODBYE♧
Clarification(Q and A)
♧34-MISSING EACH OTHER♧
♧35-SPECIAL MEMORIES(i)♧
♧36-SPECIAL MEMORIES(ii)♧
♧37-SPECIAL MEMORIES(iii)♧
♧38-NEW SURGEON♧
♧39-WITH MY HEART♧
♧40- REUNION♧
♧41-I AM HORRIBLE ♧
♧42- IN TRIAL ROOM♧
♧43-SIDE EFFECT OF HIM♧
♧44-HAPPY BIRTHDAY♧
♧45-LOVEY DOVEY♧
♧46- GOD'S CHILD♧
♧47-BOLD SIYA♧
♧48-A MAN WITH HEART OF GOLD♧
♧49-A PROMISE♧
♧50-TOGETHER FOREVER♧
EPILOGUE
Bonus(1)
Bonus(2)
Thank You

♧18-BUBBLES AND SOAPS♧

4.5K 272 32
By Koyel111

RUHI

In the next morning, I woke up to find myself caged in the arms of my husband who was holding me tightly to his chest. An immediate smile adorned my lips at this sight. He looked so adorable and peaceful while sleeping. After that, I found myself pressing my lips on his bare chest.My action resulted in him letting out a groan in response. I chuckled at his cute face and shook him gently.

"Wake up,Krrish. It's already 7a.m." I kept drawing soothing circles on his bare arm.

"Please Ruhi, I want to sleep more baby." He replied hoarsely, with his eyes stilled closed.

"Shut up and get up.You will be late for office." I commanded him rather in scolding voice. This made him finally open his eyes.

"No, I won't be because it's Sunday today. Have you forgotten?" He asked, a smirk pulling up to his lips.

"Fine.Then leave me.I have works to do." I ignored his smiling face.

"No.You should sleep here as well "

He pulled me by my waist and held me tightly. I shook my head at his childish behavior and kissed on his forehead.He again closed his eyes probably being sleepy. I got up carefully from his hold and this time he let me go. I chuckled at his cute behaviour and went to the washroom. After doing all my cores, I came out to find him still sleeping in the same position. I decided to let him sleep and made my way out of the room.

***

I was humming a song while watering the plants.It was a very fresh morning with cold but pleasent atmosphere. The months of October and November were so pleased here otherwise we were always sweating profusely due to the summer. By the time I had reached in to the kitchen, Ritika and the maids were already working. Ritika had strictly prohibited me to work there. So I decided to come and water the plants.

Suddenly I felt a ticklish feeling on my stomach and I instantly laughed out loudly when the hands started tickling on my sides.
In the next moment I turned around with the water pipe without noticing who was standing infront of me.

Eventually, I stood frozen in shock to witness Krrish standing there as he was getting drenched in the water. My eyes widened in realisation that I was holding the pipe in the direction of him. I immediately kept the pipe on the ground turning it away from his direction.

He was drenched from top to bottom and was looking at me with a poker face. I bite my lips and let out a nervous chuckle as I was hardly suppressing my laughter.

"What was it Mrs. Chauhan ?" He asked rather sarcastically. Without holding my back, I turned around and started laughing loudly.

"Seriously? You are now laughing at me? Do I seem a joker to you?" He asked with a shake of his head in disbelief.

"Sorry,you are the one who tickled me. It was your fault." I spoke between my laughter pointing at him.

"What!You made me drenched totally and I am the one to be at fault ?" He narrowed his eyes at me. With his expression, I was aware that he was not actually angry or offended. Instead, he was enjoying as much as me.

"It's your fault and this is end of the discussion."

I smirked turning to face him. He firstly glared at me and his expression replaced with a look of mischief on his face. I raised my brows in confusion when he threw me another smirk.

Before I could understand his intention, he was removing his wet shirt from his body and was standing shirtless in front of me.
My eyes roamed over his bare chest without any shame. He looked perfect with toned muscles and good abs. Did I have to mention that his bare muscular chest was making my hormones go crazy ? I didn't notice that I was still shamelessly checking him out.

"Well ,please don't eye-rape me. I know that I am hot but I am already taken." His words broke my trance and I tore up my gaze from him feeling embaressment in realisation. My cheeks turned red as he winked at me. I looked down at the ground and a shy smile broke into my lips.

I let out a whimper when I felt a pull on my waist. Before I could react to anything, I was trapped in Krrish's embrace. His bare and wet body soaked me as he hugged me tightly.

"See ,I know how to take my revenge also ." My lips parted when I understood why he had done this.

I instantly tried to push him but he hugged me tightly rubbing his hands on my back. My heart skipped when he ran his nose through my bare skin of neck to my shoulder.

"I see, water romance is going on." The familiar voice rang in the background and we both separated soon. My cheeks coloured and looked at the source to find Karan and Ritika moving forward with teasing smiles on their faces.

"It's fine, lovebirds.It happens.Don't need to blush." Karan said playfully and then turned to Ritika.

"Ritikaaa my dear wife, we can also do the same.Isn't it ?"

Karan pouted with a grin on his face to which Ritika playfully hit him on his chest.To our surprise, Ritika shrieked in shock when Karan abruptly lifted Ritika in his arms. I stood there seeing them in amazement as he ran towards the swimming pool with her in his arms. The sound of the splash of water resounded as they both landed in the pool. I and Krrish laughed as Ritika started cursing Karan while beating him on his back.

"Come on, Krrish. Do the same with your wife." Karan shouted from the pool, still getting beaten by Ritika.

"No bro ,it's fine." I looked at Krrish with an awkward smile after hearing the request of Karan. I didn't think that Krrish would do something like this.

"Nope,I will also do the same like bro. No arguments." He said with determination making my surprised.

"No, you don't have to do it, Krrish." I smiled sheepishly.

"Yes, I do Ruhi." With that, he scooped me up in his arms carefully as I was pregnant. He walked towards the swimming pool and then finally put me down. We both went in the water while he kept eyes on my moves.

"Are you OK?"

He asked worriedly.I nodded my head positively with a smile. He cared for me so much and I loved his caring side.

"Ruhi, just stay in this corner until I come back after swimming. You shouldn't go deeper as it could be harmful for your health if you try to move without anyone's help." He mentioned.I was going to protest because I was just around one month pregnant. But seeing his concerned look, I decide to follow his instructions.

"OK." I nodded my head and he kissed my forehead. I leaned closer and kissed on both of his cheeks. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and then dipped in the water. I looked at Karan and Ritika which made me shocked. They were almost making out in the water. Karan had his hand on Ritika's waist and his head dipped in the crook of Ritika's neck. I immediately averted my gaze to the front where Krrish was swimming and making funny faces at me.

We both had seen Karan and Ritika to share intimate moments lot of times and obviously it didn't matter in nowadays. They were very open with their showing affection.Though I still felt shy and awkward sometimes,Krrish seemed unfazed not caring what it was going on actually.

I was just playing with water at a side according to the suggestion of my husband.I abruptly looked up and to my surprise, I found Krrish nowhere to be seen. I waited for some moments for him to come out but he did not come out. My eyes looked here and there to find no trace of him.I was instantly worrying if he had by any chance drowned in the pool.

"Krrish ,Krrish ,Krrish..." I called put his name in fear. I was going to swim deeper of the pool to see if he was all right. Before I could do so, Krrish all of sudden appeared infront of me from the under water making me scream in horror.

The sound of laughter echoed in the pool and I looked back at him in shock.It took some times to understand that he had actually got up from water as he was swimming in breaststroke style.I let out a sigh in relief when he stopped laughing and grinned at me.

"I scared you."

I glared at him and hit him on his chest when Ritika and Karan were also laughing from the other side.

"You are freaking idiot. I was so scared." I exclaimed and hit him on his chest.

"Anyways bye Ruhi and Krrish ,we need to get up now." Karan screamed catching out attention. As they both came out of the pool, Karan was  again picking Ritika in bridal style which caused her shout at him with profanities. We laughed at their cute antics as they made their way inside the house.

My attention drew back to him when his hand glided over my arm. I took a long breath when he rubbed his hand on my bare hand.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I whispered,  feeling goosebumps running over my body with his sensual touches.

"Can't you see that it's a soap?" He smirked at me. I stead of responding, I took some water in my fist and threw it to him while giggling. He also did the same.

The bubbles and soaps were mixturing with the water and those were like surrounding us. We played like this for some times and giggled.

I was just going to get up when Krrish held my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"I like you Ruhi."

Butterflies filled in my stomach as he said joining our heads before capturing my lips with him. I too responded him quickly by moving my lips against his. As the times passed ,the kiss became little rough and heated. Finally after a minute and some seconds, we left and he kissed on my forehead.
_____________

I don't think that it's good chapter and I am sorry for that. I have written it in hurry and I really don't know what I have written actually. Please try to ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes as it's totally unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 9.2K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
15.3K 1.4K 42
When a passinate girl fall in love with a playboy.. Rudra sinha: I was in relationships with many girls, never loving them. Eventually, I found mysel...
2.1M 172K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
1.4M 69.2K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...