Stuck with you || Adrienette...

By B4BYYYYY

"You can be honest with me Marinette I know you're hating every second of it." He looked away, his eyebrows a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ~ The End
Chapter 23 ~ Mini Epilogue

Chapter 9

1.5K 40 11
By B4BYYYYY

Alya tiptoed towards the stairs, making sure nobody had noticed. As told, Nino followed her lead. "Okay! Are you ready for the moment we've been waiting for!" Excitement took over her. "I don't know babe what if it goes wrong?"

"How many times do I have to say it? It'll be fine!"

They both hurriedly made their way down the stairs. Alya rolled into a human ball the second she got to the ground. As she rolled across the carpet floor, she stayed alerted, making sure they didn't get seen.

Nino shrugged and casually walked to where Alya was heading.

Bumping into the wall, a groan escaped her. Nino chortled at her behavior. Pouting at him, her legs stretched back out. "You're no fun." Offering his own hand, she intertwined their fingers together as he helped her back up. The couple peeked behind the wall to see if things were going as planned.

Marinette strolled over to Adrien and Mrs.Bustier, who were going on and on about the upcoming activities.

Some tables stood behind them, covered with dark purple table cloths. Adrien leaned up against the table while chatting happily to his teacher. Alya kept an eye on Marinette. The girl stopped to stand beside Adrien. She began asking about hangout with her friends.

Alya spoke.

"Okay when I count to three got it?"

"Okay." He responded shortly.

"Okay...one..."

Swoons of laughter were heard from the group.

"Two-"

Nino dashed towards one of the tables.

"I didn't say three you dumb f¡ck!"

She chased after him. Now that he got close enough to one of the tables, he crawled beneath it.

Alya took a hold of her steps to look around one last time. Mrs.Bustier almost caught her until Nino grabbed her hand and immediately tugged her beneath the table.

"Close one." He winked.

"Ugh! I didn't say three!"

Nino's lips curved into a frown.

"Sorry but I swear I heard you say th-"

"No time to talk!" She shushed him by pressing a finger to his lips.

"We need to complete this stat!"

Making sure that nobody else was in sight, she reached for the dark purple cloth and pulled it up slightly. The key here was to not get caught. After pulling it up, just enough for the two to peek through, Alya's eyes landed on Adrien's red shoes.

"You see her?" She whispered lightly.

Nino pressed his glasses up his nose before looking up to see Marinette standing beside Adrien.

"Target next to Adrien."

"Alright so you ready?" She gave him a smirk. "Ready as I'll ever be." His fingers gripped onto his red cap as he let out another wink.

"Okay when I count to three....three! Go!"

"What?! I wasn't ready!" He argued.

"Hurry up! Now! Before they get away!" Before he could start, Alya yanked his wrist back. "Take your watch off or they'll know it's you! Quickly!" Doing as told, Alya placed the watch inside her pocket, knowing that they'd have to run off after the mission is over.

Nino's hand sneaked beneath the table cloth. With a pinch to the back of Adrien's ankle, he jerked away from the stinging sensation, tripping over one of his shoe laces, Marinette's eyes grew wide.

"Ow what was that!" He rubbed his ankle over and over. "Are you okay?!" "Oh my what happened?" Mrs.Bustier glanced over at him. Adrien gazed back at the cloth behind him. Alya hurriedly pulled the cloth back down before he catched them.

"Erm...I don't know I think some bug must've bit me."

"Here let me help you."

"Now's the chance!" Alya pulled out the handcuffs she'd been holding onto all day. Nino snatched one of the handcuffs and opened it. Alya did the same with the other.

Lifting the table cloth again, the two watched Marinette's hand reach for Adrien's. Both their fingers locked together. The whole scene was like a movie in slow motion.

"Now!!" They snapped the cuffs around their wrists. Clipping them together to make sure they're on securely.

Marinette's P.O.V

As she reached down for Adrien's hand she noticed the table cloth slide up a bit.

"What the-"

Two pairs of hands shot from under the table and snapped a handcuff around her wrist.

"What the heck?!" The girl gasped, seeing that the other handcuff wrapped around Adrien's wrist.

Adrien didn't hesitate to lift up the table cloth. Marinette fell down beside him. The cuffs had them both attached to each other. Marinette faced foward to see who was behind the mess but they were now gone.

"What was that?!" Mrs.Bustier kneeled down to get a look herself.

The two teenagers looked back at each other and gulped.

...

"AHAHAHAHHAHAAAHA!" The couple laughed like maniacs. They both ran up the stairs like busy bees flying to their hives. Nino held his stomach from the pain of laughing too much. He did not expect this to work but luckily it succeeded.

"Shh! Sh!" He shushed. Pulling his girlfriend into the nearest restroom. Shutting the door, the laughter just increased even more. "That was hilarious!" He managed to breathe out. Alya's eyes began to well up with tears. This truly had her dying.

Nino tried his best to stop laughing, but hearing Alya's laughter cracked him up even more. "O-Okay we need to stop laughing now or we'll get caught!" He bit down onto his bottom lip to prevent himself from making any noises. Alya sucked it up to force herself to stop. She hugged her boyfriend tightly, giggles escaping her lips. "I told you it wouldn't be so bad." She held in a laugh.

"You got the key?"

Alya pulled away from him to show the key she kept in her pocket.

"Whatever you do don't lose that key."

He tittled.

"Oh trust me I won't." She winked while pulling out the watch she'd kept in her other pocket. Opening the watch up, she began to clasp it back onto his wrist.

"I can't wait to see their reactions."

...

"Where did they go?! Who ever they were!" Marinette's worried eyes searched the room. Mrs.Bustier crouched down to take a look at their cuffed wrists. Her hands attempted to stall them open but it was no use.

"This is unbelievable! Who in the world did this!" Mrs.Bustier rose back up onto her feet to rush up the stairs, leaving the dumbfounded teenagers alone.

"Great now I'm stuck with him.." She muttered to herself. "What?" Adrien's green emerald eyes looked back at her. "Nothing!" An awkward smile appeared on her face. "Who the heck did this to us? This is not even funny!" Adrien said, getting up as Marinette followed his actions.

"We have to get help!" He began walking, completely forgetting about the girl attached to him. Marinette stumbled every few seconds from the fast pace. Halting his steps, he looked back at her. "Sorry." He apologized. His hand reached up to scratch the back of his neck, her own hand dragged up along. Stopping his actions once again, he spoke.

"Okay...we have to work together." Taking a look around, Mrs.Bustier was nowhere to be found. "W-where is she?" The dread feeling of fear peirced through her body.

'I don't want to be stuck with him! I mean of course I do but not like this! Whoever did this, I'll make sure you'll regret it!'

Adrien picked a foot up as he walked across the room again. Marinette hadn't even noticed until a harsh tug jerked at her wrist. Facing forward, she ran into Adrien's back.

"Okay okay, how about you lead the way." He said, holding his hand out so she could walk ahead of him.

"Uh where did you want to go?"

"To look for Mrs.Bustier." Marinette turned to her left. "She went upstairs right?" He nodded. Leading the way this time, Adrien tried to not run into her. He wasn't planning on hurting her. The cuffs created jingle sounds every time their hands swung back and forth. Not gonna lie, it felt awkward.

When they finally reached the top of the stairs, Marinette heard her teacher yell at the top of her lungs.

"WHO WAS DOWNSTAIRS DOING NON SENSE UNDER THE TABLES!"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2K 14
What would happen if Marinette never forgave Adrien for the gum incident. The retelling of Miraculous Ladybug where Adrien and Marinette hate each ot...
171K 5.1K 35
Marinette finally confesses her feelings to Adrien. And that leads to a series of events that no one expected. Set after season three. #1 Halfway #1...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
17.7K 545 9
13 boys always felt alone in school, but once they're in a group chat not knowing who is who, they realize that they're all not alone.