🌹My Best Friend's A Witch (G...

By IvBeauty

When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work... More

📕Ep.1: Tourist Trap📕
🦕Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker🦕
🪓Ep.3: Head Hunters🪓
🔮Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel🔮
👻Ep.5: The Inconviencing👻
🏋🏽‍♂️Ep.6: Dipper Vs Manliness🏋🏽‍♂️
👬🏽Ep.7: Double Dipper👬🏽
🔑Ep.8: Irrational Treasure🔑
🐷Ep.9: Time Traveler's Pig🐷
👾Ep.10: Fight Fighters 👾
🔦Ep.11: Little Dipper🔦
🎃Ep.12: Summerween🎃
💸Ep.13: Boss Mabel💸
🕳Ep.14: The Bottomless Pit🕳
🌊Ep.15: The Deep End🌊
⚡️Ep.16: Carpet Diem⚡️
🎼Ep.17: Boyz Crazy🎼
☄️ Ep.18: Land Before Swine ☄️
⚠️Ep.19: Dreamscaperers⚠️
🤖Ep.20: Gideon Rises🤖
🎉💖Mabel's Guide To Life!!!💖🎉
🌲Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained🌲
🧟‍♀️Season 2 - Ep.1: Scary-oke🧟‍♀️
🥽Ep.2: Into The Bunker🥽
⛳️Ep.3: Golf War⛳️
🧦 Ep.4: Sock Opera 🧦
💞 Ep.5: Soos And The Real Girl 💞
🧪 Ep.6: Little Gift Shop Of Horrors 🧪
👁 Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye 👁
🖲 Ep.8: Blendin's Game 🖲
🎨 A Gift For You Readers! 🎨
👼 Ep.9: Love God 👼
🩸 Ep.10: Northwest Manor Mystery 🩸
💳 Ep.11: Not What He Seems 💳
⛵️ Ep.12: A Tale Of Two Stans ⛵️
⚔️ Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons ⚔️
🦅 Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate 🦅
🦄 Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn 🦄
🚐 Ep.16: Roadside Attraction 🚐
🎂 Ep.17: Dipper And Mabel Vs The Future 🎂
💥 Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1 💥
🌎 Ep.20: Weirdmageddon Pt. 3 - Taking Back The Falls 🌎
🌔 Epilouge: Adventure Awaits 🌖
Ideas
Published!

💫 Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2 - Escape From Reality 💫

1.8K 59 126
By IvBeauty

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

Once we entered the prison bubble, everything had turned completely white.

There were no walls, no ceiling, no floor; or at least, we couldn't see the floor, but we were standing on something.

And as I began to call my sister's name, that something we were standing on was covered in cracks, rainbow covered cracks, and before we knew it, we were all falling many feet down. I had already expected the worst for us and screamed for my life, only to feel myself bounce on whatever I landed on.

Looking around, I immediately grew confused. "Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?"

"Do you hear 80s music?" Wendy asked as she turned to me.

Soos was enjoying the new surroundings though. "And does the air smell like child-like wonder?"

Cautious about what we'd find, we peeked inside the bouncy castle entrance.

And boy did we not expect what we saw..

The place was a big land of rainbows, color, and sparkle! It was like something a four year old child would draw in arts'n'crafts, the sight alone burned my eyes. Some of the creatures had familiar faces, while others were things I had never seen before.

Even those guys from the weird 80s movie Mabel loves were here, seeing them park their car near as the blonde one waved to us.

"Welcome to Mabeland!!!"

"Aaaaaaaand this is worse than the apocalypse." I said as I immediately regretted entering this hell.

Leo's eyes were squinting as he used his hand to cover his face. "Ugh, this place is burning my eyes!"

"Oh that's normal!" The one with blue hair explained as they walked over. "Mabeland's rainbows have colors only bees and art students can see! Now who wants to go on the grand tour?!"

"Do we have a choice?"

"Nooo!!" They explained with excited smiles, and we all could see the torture that awaited us.

So admitting defeat, we climbed onto the car and let them take us wherever they were heading as they continued to explain.

The one with the blue hair, Xyler, was the first to talk. "Mabeland is the ultimate paradise, and the only rule, there are no rules!!"

"Except for one rule, which is very serious." Craz, the blonde one said in a worryingly serious tone, but then quickly smiling again. "But no one would ever break it so it's not worth mentioning!!"

"Yeahhhh!!!"

Resisting the urge to groan from annoyance, I quickly changed the subject. "Listen, creepy dream guys, we're not here to party, okay? We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here. Where is she?"

"Our home girl Mabel lives at our next stop!!" Craz replied, driving us to the beach, after driving like Stan would, but worse.

Xyler then turned to us with a smile. "Now come at Rad Snack served by awesome penguins!!"

And as they said, penguins walked over with drinks on a tray.

Grabbing the coconut drink, a smile grew on Wendy's face. "Hoho, score! I'm so hungry!"

"Yeah, I haven't eaten or drunk anything except for part of my hat for the past three days!" Soos added as he grabbed some punch.

However, I noticed Leo flinch away in disgust, then whispered to us. "Wait, I don't think we should drink these, you're forgetting this is suppose to be a prison made by a demon."

"Leo's right, guys. For all we know, that punch is probably blood!" I then pointed at the glitter than was falling here. "And that glitter rain is probably ground-up bones or babies or something!"

Thankfully Soos threw his drink away at that, Leo looking at them with a serious glare. "Bill's using Mabel's own fantasies to make this sick trap. We need to grab Mabel and get the hell out of here as soon as we can."

"Oh Mabel?!" We all turned to Craz as he spoke. "She's at the top of the tallest tower guarded by those big buff waffles guards!!"

"There's no way to get passed them!!" Xyler added.

"Tsk, right." I heard Leo reply before raising his hand. I had expected him to glow, or form an orb, or something magic related, but we were both shocked to realize that nothing had happened. "Wait, what..?! My magic..!"

"Someone hand me some syrup.." I heard Soos reply, noticing the glare on his face, and before we knew it, he was already eating both waffle guards.

I didn't know if I was happy we found a way in, or horrified he could eat something that was sentient.

Either way, we ran inside the building before we could be stopped. It was filled with adorable living plush toys which we might've seriously harmed. We then ran up the stairs to the highest room, seeing Mabel sleeping on a bed.

As Wendy barricaded the door, I ran over to the bed. "Mabel?! Mabel, Can you hear me?! Are you okay?!

Soos took in a gasp. "Maybe she's been spelled to sleep for a thousand years and can only be awaken by true love's kiss!! Leo, kiss her!"

"I'm not gonna kiss her while she's asleep, that's harassment!!" He yelled back with a glare.

"Huh..? Guys..?" Our eyes widen as Mabel's tired-sounding voice was heard, seeing her sitting up as she sleepily rubbed her eyes.

A smile grew on my face as I saw she was okay, but we didn't have time for greetings, Wendy trying to keep the door closed. "The waffles are coming back!!! We gotta hurry!!!"

The three of us quickly went to help Wendy with the door, Mabel looking at us as she raised an eyebrow. "Uh, guys?"

"Don't worry, Mabel, we'll get you out of this!!"

"But Dipper!" She then clapped her hands twice, and my eyes widened when everything around us began to float, including us!

She first placed a few plastic seats around, and then let us sit down. Once the waffle guards bursted through the door, it only took two more claps from Mabel to freeze them in place.

Leo then looked over. "M, what are you doing?! We're trying to save you from this prison!!"

"This isn't a prison!" She clapped her hands once more, turning on the lights to see that we were in a simple bedroom. "I made this world! Well, I sort of woke up here, it's complicated."

In disbelief, I quickly shook my head. "What are you saying..?!"

She sat behind a desk, Mayor Mabel written on a plaque. "I'm saying this is my home now, and I don't wanna be saved!"

The moment of shock was suddenly broken when a strange creature crashed into her window. "Oops! Sorry, Mabel!"

"No worries, Bubble Bear!"

However, I quickly came back, eyes wide in surprise. "You what?!?"

"Look, after you said you wouldn't come back home with me at the end of summer for your 'apprenticeship', I wanted to hide on my sweater forever! But then I woke up in a place that gives me exactly what I wanted; an endless summer where we'll never have to grow up!! Here the sun shines all day, the party never ends, and now that you guys are here it's finally perfect!!"

"Listen, Mabel, we're not here to party! All of this is crazy!!"

"I figured you might say something like that, Dipper. That's why I prepared a backup Dipper with a more supportive attitude!!"

That's when a version of myself I never expected to see entered the room in the worst way possible.

Skateboarding.

He looked exactly like me, only at the same time he looked like an entirely opposite person; this one wore his hat on backwards, along with some weird colorful sunglasses, riding some skateboard, bai his voice?!

Someone please shoot me.

"Wiggity-wiggity-what's up, dude bros?!? I'm Dippy Fresh!!! I like skateboarding, supporting my sister, and punctuating every sentence with a high five!!!"

He offered Soos a high five, who smiled as he raised his hand. "Oh, don't mind if I-!"

I cleared my throat, glaring up at Soos, only for him to give me a look of concern. "I'm sorry, I can't leave him hanging!" And so he high-fived my double. "Yus!!"

"You're dead to me, Soos."

Mabel then smiled. "Trust me, you guys are gonna love it here! This world always knows what you want! Sometimes even before you do!" That's when a small animal appeared in her arms. "Apparently I wanted a chinchilla!! Right again, Mabeland!!"

But I wasn't having any of it. "Mabel, listen to yourself!! This is crazy!! I'm sorry about our fight and I'm sorry things aren't great right now, but that doesn't mean you can just stay in here forever!!"

That's when the other me walked over. "Hey, take a chill pill! Those grow on trees here!"

"You stay out of this, Dippy Fresh!!!"

Soos looked down at me with worry. "Dude, calm down! Dippy Fresh didn't do anything to you, dawg!"

Growling in response, Mabel stopped me from speaking. "I know it seems too good to be true, but just give this place a chance! Mabeland knows just what you want and always provides!"

Clapping twice, a warm breeze surrounded us, our wounds healing in only a second.

Soos then ate a flying burger. "Pudding center, nice!"

I let out a loud groan, turning to Leo. "She listens to you, right?! Tell her this is messed up!!"

He let out a sigh, taking a step forward. "Look, Mabel, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with your brother on this one. We've all seen the outside world, and suffered because of it, we can't just-!"

"Which is why this place is a safe haven!" She smiled, interrupting him.

Thankfully, Wendy also stepped forward. "Uh, actually, Mabel, I'm with them on this too. Gravity Falls is in trouble and I really think-"

Before she could finish, we all heard a honk from outside, and my eyes widened when I saw a truck flying outside the window, Wendy's friends waving and smiling at her. "Wendy!!!"

She quickly smiled at the sight. "Wha- guys?!? You're safe!!!"

"We've got a monster truck full of fireworks, fake IDs and pranking supplies!!!"

"Wanna drive this truck to the high school and glue this plunger to the principal's head?!?" Lee and Nate asked.

Wendy looked starstruck by the idea. "Yes, yes I do." She then turned to us. "Sorry, guys, I've always wanted to do that, I'll be back in just a few minutes!"

And just like that, we had lost Wendy.

Soos then smiled at us. "Don't worry, dude, there is nothing in this world that could break me from out mission!!"

"Soos, m'ijo, I have returned!"

We all turned to see an unfamiliar man enter from the bedroom door wearing a mark, Soos's eyes widening. "Holy- whoa whoa... Dad..?!"

"You don't remember what I look like so I have the body of a pro wrestler and a face you once saw on a hot sauce bottle. I was never there for you, but in this world I can be..!"

"You're perfect!!"

"Don't go with him, Soos!!" I yelled, trying to convince him to stay. "No matter what he offers you!!"

The man simply raised a ball. "Want to play catch?"

By the look on Soos's face, I could tell he knew this was all a fake scenario. Yet still, he wanted this.. "I'm sorry, dudes, even if it is all a dream, I gotta play just one game.."

And so, Soos had also left the team.

Now I was seriously getting angry, turning to my sister with a glare. "Okay, this has gone too far!! You can't honestly think these fantasies are good for anyone!!"

"You can't argue with the results." She replied, her smile as warm as ever. "People are happy here! Does it really matter if it's real or not? For once, stop listening to your head and listen to your heart! Mabeland has something for everyone! Even you! In fact..!"

When I noticed a set of doors start to open, I quickly made my escape, covering that area with my hands as I left. "Nope!! Not looking!! Not! Looking!"

Had Mabel really lost her mind..?

~~~~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~~~

Left alone in the room, Mabel rested her hands on her hips as she let out a heavy sigh. "That Dipper, always looking for the logic in everything. I really wish he could just see things with his heart once in a while."

Leo, on the other hand, was frozen in place, with a tired look in his eyes.

She tilted her head, curious about his thoughts before tightly hugging his arm. "I'm so glad you're here, now this world really is perfect!!"

"Huh? Oh uh, yeah.."

Tilting her head, she began to grow nervous. "What's wrong? You seem upset, didn't you miss me..?"

"Of course I missed you, Mabel.. You have no idea how worried I've been, how desperately I've wanted to make sure you were alive.."

"Aww, Leo..!"

"But..." He pulled his arm away, his expression showing pain. "Why do I feel like you haven't missed any of us..?"

"What do you mean, I've missed you all so much! I've wanted nothing more than to see you all again!"

"And yet, you never left this place to search of us, not once."

Her eyes widened at his reply, he had never used such a cold tone of voice against her, yet at the same time, their was heartbreak in his voice, as much as their was anger.

At the realization of his harshness, he let out a heavy sigh. "Don't get me wrong, M, I really am relieved to know you're okay, that you've been safe all this time.. But we've all been suffering for three days straight, trying to search for any sort of sign that you were alive..!"

"And I am..! I'm okay, I'm right here, beside you..!"

"You've been hiding from us.. Now that we're here, you say that you've missed us, yet the second your brother appears, you create a 'better' replica of him..?!"

"He just don't understand..!"

"No, I think he does.." He looked down at her, slightly gripping his jacket sleeves. "You're the one who doesn't understand.. I'm sorry, Mabel, but I- ... I-I just don't recognize you right now..."

He didn't say anything more, and without looking back, he walked out of the room. Mabel was mostly confused by what he meant, cheeks puffed as she tried to think.

"I don't understand.. Why can't they see that I'm only trying to make everyone happy..? What's so wrong about that..?"

~~~~~~~~~Dipper's POV~~~~~~~~~

I walked around for a long time. Everything was incredibly annoying, incredibly perfect. Eventually I found a stream with a few stones nearby, sitting down by the edge as I began to throw stones to calm down. But instead of falling and splashing on the water like I wanted, they bounced until the end.

"Ugh, even my stone skips are perfect!" I groaned in realization, only feeling more upset with myself. "Who am I kidding, maybe Mabel's right, it's a horror show out there. At least the air here is breathable.."

"You know, they say the first thing about losing your mind is talking to yourself."

My eyes widened as a voice I recognized spoke to me, my heart skipping a bit. When I looked beside me, I saw (y/n) walking over to me with a kind smile.

"(y... (y/n)..?"

"Hey PT, it's been a while.."

"Oh my gosh.." Without hesitation, I ran over and wrapped her in a hug, feeling the tears already forming in my eyes. "I-I can't believe you're here, it's been so long since I last saw you, I- I was starting to think you- y-you might've..!"

"It's okay, Dipper.." She pulled away, cupping my cheek as she wiped one of my tears away. "I'm perfectly fine, no damage here.. But God did I miss you.."

"Heh, I missed you too.."

"But wait, how'd you get here.."

She sat down on the grass, letting me do the same. "Well, I was in the forest when this whole mess started.. Immediately, I went to check on the Mystery Shack, and when I saw that none of you were there, I went on my own mission to find you.. Eventually I found the bubble and Mabel let me in, and considering how big the bubble is from outside, I figured you'd find it eventually.."

Turning to me, she smiled warmly. "I just knew you'd be okay, you'd never just give up and die so easily.."

"Honestly, I've been debating if that's the best option.."

"What do you mean..?"

"(y/n), how are we suppose to fight a fully powerful demon..? Yes, we've done it twice before, but that was because he had no physical form so we had an advantage, but now..." Letting out a sigh, I buried my face in my hands. "We can't kill a demon, and we can't save the world..."

When I heard no reply, I looked back at her, seeing her staring at her feet with a tired look. "... unfortunately, you may be right... It's a war zone out there, and we have no weapons to fight with, nor do we have an army to help us..."

"In other words, trying to fight would be suicide... Ford already showed me that..."

"Wait, Ford's dead..?!"

"He got turned to pure gold by Bill.." As reality began to sink in, the more pain I could feel in my chest. "I-I didn't even get a chance to mourn him..."

"... I'm so sorry, Dipper, I had no idea..."

"It's fine, I'm not the only victim here, I have no reason to complain.."

She let out a sigh at that, her smile showing sadness. "You're too strong for your own good, Pinetree.."

Afterwards, she passed her hand over the healthy grass. "... maybe it's best if we stay here, at least we're not in any danger.."

"That's true.. I guess this is our only option.."

"You know, I was so afraid when I couldn't find you inside the shack.. I didn't know if you were dead, or captured, or injured, I had started to imagine the worse.." She turned to me with the same warm smile as always. "Seeing you know though, I'm so happy I was wrong.."

I smiled, feeling the warm sensation that always emanated in my chest when I was with her.

That is, until I realized something.

"Wait, (y/n), you searched for us inside the shack?"

"Yeah, why..?"

"But... you couldn't enter the shack, the Cipher protection shield stopped you from stepping inside.." My eyes widened at the realization, a sudden cold taken over my body as I backed away. "You're not real.. This isn't real!!"

And that's when in front of my eyes, (y/n) turned into many insects and before disappearing into thin air. Everything around me had become shades of red, the scent of blood covering my nostrils as the world became horrifying!

Until the guys from the Sev'ral Timez band passed by me, and.. everything went back to normal..

No.. this wasn't normal.. This was just the blanket that covered the truth.. Nothing here was real..

"(y/n)'s still- sh-she's still out there, she's still in danger..! We have to get out of here, we have to go back to the REAL WORLD!!!"

The last word echoed throughout the world, everyone gasping as they heard. I was tackled to the ground by the waffle guards as Mabel, Leo, Wendy, and Soos ran over.

One of the Waffle Guards looked at Mabel. "Under article smiley-face of exhibit squeaky duck, you are here by accused of breaking our one rule, mentioning reality!"

Everyone murmured go each other, the Guard still speaking. "Prepare to be banished from this land forever!!"

I began to panic when a strange circle-shaped whirl pool appeared in the middle of air. "Mabel, you're smarter than this!!! Bill has you hypnotized or something!!! Are you really gonna let them banish me?!?"

"No!!! Of course not, that's my brother, guys!!" She argued, smiling awkwardly at the guards. "There's gotta be another way!!"

To my surprise, the Waffle Guard nodded. "Very well. If Dipper wishes to stay, he must plead his case in the ultimate trial of Fantasy vs Reality."

Soos ended up biting the guard, who turned to him in shock. "Hey!!! Wha-?!?"

"It was him!!" Soos whispered as he pointed to a plush beside him.

This day couldn't possibly get worse..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all led to 'court', and by all I mean everyone from Mabeland had come to see the disaster that was about to take place.

I looked over at my sister, annoyance rising in me. "Seriously, Mabel?! You're letting them take our argument to court?!"

"Hey, I didn't make the rules in Mabeland."

"Yes you did!! There's a tapestry of you making the rules!!"

That's when I giraffe walked over. "All rise for the honorable judge Kitty Kitty Meow Meow Face Shwartstein!"

A cat dressed in a judge's attire stood behind the pedestal hitting its surface with a toy mallet. "Order! Order! This trial begins right meow!" It then got distracted by a nearby string.

The giraffe cleared its throat. "Judge?"

"Sorry, sorry. We are here to try to put paws in the case of Fantasy Vs Reality! If Dipper wins, Mabel will return with him to the real world. But if he loses, he will be banished forever and replaced by town darling Dippy Fresh! Dippy, c'mon."

"Flip-a-dip-dip!!!" The other me responded as he threw his hat onto his head.

It took every inch of my being to stop myself from breaking his neck right then and there. "I hate him. So. Much."

The judge-cat then continued to speak. "The final decision will be made by a jury of your peers."

Unfortunately for me, when Mabel clapped her hands, six other Mabels appeared at the jury stand.

"Hi there!!! I love your headband!!!"

"Shut your mouth, I love your headband!!!"

"We're all wearing the same headband!!!"

"Headbands!!!" They all yelled as they laughed.

This was gonna be a long trial.

I quickly turned to my sister. "Look, Mabel, this whole thing is ridiculous, but if winning a trial is what it takes to get you to come home with us then so be it!"

"I'm sorry, Dipper, but I can only speak through my legal team now." When she said that, Xyler and Craz walked over.

Craz had a serious look. "We have a doctorate degree in hunkiness!!!"

"Also criminal and international law!!" Xyler added, which I didn't believe one bit.

The judge nodded. "Let's hear opening statements."

Xyler bowed at the Mabels in the jury. "Your honor, townsfolk, lovely ladies of the jury."

Once the Mabels were done accepting the flattery, Crazy started explaining. "My case is simple: this very unrighteous dude thinks that reality is better than fantasy, but reality is bogus, lame, and whack."

I was already angry. "Objection, your honor, that's conjecture!!"

"Meowverruled!!"

"I'd like to show you this 'reality' that Dipper loves much, and show you how it has wronged my client, and Dipper, their entire lives." Xyler then took out a book that was labeled Mabel's Memories. "Exhibit A - Mabel's Scrapbook."

Everyone had already started murmuring as a reaction, Xyler opening the book. "Second grade, October 10th."

As everything around began to morph to a similar place, my eyes widened at the memory. "Photo day..!"

Not too far from us were younger Mabel and me. Mabel had just finished placing slap bracelets on herself, getting ready for the photo. "Boom!!! A million slap bracelets!!! I'm gonna have the best photo ever!!! And how do you like my knew pig tails~?!?"

"Have fun, brat!" A random girl passing by placed some chewing gum in Mabel's hair, then walked away.

Kids laughed as they saw the situation, and tears peeked out from Mabel's eyes as she began to panic. "Ahh, ahh!!! You ruined my hair!!! Dipper, what do I do?!?"

"Um- I- I- um- I dunno- I-!"

She ran away crying, and the younger me tried to chase after her, but that was when the memory ended. Present time Mabel looked away from it, and that alone let me know that this only made her want to stay here even more..

Craz shook his head. "Mabel's fantasy was having a great school photo, but reality had other plans."

I glared at him. "Look, that was one bad day!"

"One of many." Xyler replied, flipping to another page. "February 14th, fourth grade, Valentine's Day

"Oh c'mon, man, you can't-!" Once again, our surroundings changed, this time to a classroom environment.

Younger Mabel sat at a desk, letting the many valentine cards fall on it as she gave a bright smile, then turned to the younger me. "How many valentines did you get, Dipper?!"

I, on the other hand, had gotten no cards that day, and although it didn't really bother me in the moment, some other kid did make an appoint to make me feel bad about it, pointing at me as he spoke. "Dipper didn't get any! Oh man, I thought I was the class loser! Hey everyone, Dipstick didn't get any!!!"

Of course, everyone laughed at me, and I tried to leave the classroom out of embarrassment. It didn't help that I ended up tripping on the way out, and I left the room sobbing.

"I can't believe that kid's your brother!" The guy said to Mabel as he continued to laugh. Mabel then looked down at her many cards in a look of melancholy, and I was even more embarrassed where I stood.

"W-well, joke's on you!! I have a girlfriend now, and meeting her was the best thing that's ever happened to me!"

"Is that so? Then where is she now?"

I froze at Xyler's question, then Craz continued his point. "She isn't in this bubble, meaning she's somewhere in that mess of a world running for her life. And that's expected the best case scenario."

"W-Wha.. well.." I quickly shook my head, glaring at the two men. "Hey, what's the point of all this?!? That was in the past!!!"

"Is your life any better now?" Xyler asked as he closed the book. "Heartbreak, disaster, broken promises, that's reality for you."

Craz shook his head. "Out there. it's nothing but heartbreak; but in here, who wants pug sundaes?!?"

All the Mabels in the jury then got pug-shaped ice cream bowls, happily eating them.

"Hand me a microphone, Xyler." Craz said as his friend did as told, then dropping it on the floor.

"Totally righteous, bro!"

"Are we brothers?!?"

"I don't know!!!"

"Well I think we're ready for a verdict!" The cat judge mentioned, making my eyes grow wide.

"Wait!! I haven't even presented my case!!"

"Do you even have a case?"

Glancing over at Mabel, I remembered everything I had wanted to say before I had lost my temper, the stood up from my seat. "Yes I do, your honor. I call as a witness Mabel Pines!"

Everyone let out a gasp in surprise, Mabel giving a sheepish smile. "Uhh.. objection?"

"I'll allow it." The judge said. "Us cats are famously curious. Meow meow."

So Mabel walked over to the witness stand, sitting down as I let out a sigh. "Mabel, listen. I might not have all the answers. I'm not stylish, and I'm not cool, and I can't make pugs appear out of thin air."

I did my best not to cringe as the Mabels in the jury booed me, and continued my argument. "But I know one thing well, and that's you. And I know that even thought you might act like it, you don't want to be in this fantasy world."

"Uhh, pfft, yeah right."

"You're scared.. of growing up.." As I spoke, I could see her thoughts shifting around in her eyes, staying completely silent. "And who can blame you, I'm scared too.."

"Uh, LALALALALALA, I'M NOT LISTENING!!! Guards!!!" She clapped her hands twice. "The fingers!!!"

Two waffle guards walked over, placing huge gloves against her ears as she crossed her arms.

But I still continued. "Look, real life stinks sometimes, okay? I'm not gonna lie. But there's a better way to get through it than denial and that's with help from people who care about you. It's how we've gotten through our whole lives. Just look."

Grabbing the book from before, I opened it in the first memory we saw. Our surroundings changed, and little me ran over to little Mabel. "Mabel, I figured out a way to fix your photo!"

Little Mabel sniffled. "What, you have a wig?"

"No, but I have a raiser!" That's when I had shaved off a line in my hair, making her laugh.

"You're crazy!!" She then grabbed the raiser and shaved a line in her own hair, both of us laughing and posing for the photo.

The present day Mabel signaled the guards to take the gloves away, and I passed the page to the next memory, where I sat inside the janitor's closet. Not long after, a small heart was passed by under the door.

It was a mix of many small valentine cards, with the words For My Favorite Brother written in the back. It made me smile at the time, and it made me smile now once more.

"We've always been there for each other." I began as I closed the book. "Mabel, I thought you were living in a fantasy but look at me! I actually thought I was gonna stay here and be Ford's apprentice. Spend my entire teens cooped up in a basement with a lab coat? How ridiculous is that?"

She didn't reply, only stared at me in shock, so I continued.

"I don't know what's gonna happen in the future, but whatever it is you don't have to fear because we'll do it together. I'm not taking Ford's apprenticeship, we've traveled through heck and back to get you and we're going back together. Leave this fantasy world, let's beat Bill and grow up together!"

Once again, everyone murmured and gasp, the judge banging the gavel on the pedestal. "Order!!! Order in the court!!! Dang it, why does this have a squeaky?!?"

To my surprise, Mabel walked over to me. "You mean it..? You're really coming home with me?"

"Yes. Definitely. Absolutely." I opened my arms with a small smile. "Awkward sibling hug?"

Everyone that was part of this world begged her to deny it, yelling for her to stop.

In the end though, she opened her arms as well, and smile. "Sincere sibling hug.."

"Don't do the pats!!!" The judge yelled as the two of us shared a hug, then pat our backs.!

"Pat pat."

Hisses and yells of pain surrounded us as everything was pushed back, then we both pulled away as Mabel rubbed her eyes. "Oh man, I never noticed how bright this place is! Ugh, have I actually been listening to the same song for an entire week?"

The cat judge hissed as us, Mabel raising an eyebrow. "Whoa, time to calm you down."

She called twice, and when nothing happened, she looked around in worry. "Uh, why isn't this working..?"

"Because your reign over this land is over!!!" Our eyes widened when the cat was ripped in half, revealing a horrifying monster, the same way the fake (y/n) from before looked after I realized.

Xyler and Craz were the only things that stayed normal, everything else changing gray and broken.

I quickly ran over to the others. "Guys, we gotta go, paradise is cancelled!!"

We ran as the world turned blood red. Mabel led us to a giant Waddles, then with a giant needle, popped the prison bubble, and let us all escape from the horrid place, letting us land in the harsh ground.

Still, this was less pain than what we've already felt.

Waddles then waddled over to be beside Mabel, who was the first to stand. "You all good? Everyone good?"

We all then wrapped her in a big group hug, all happy to see her back to normal, and once we pulled away, she looked over to me. "Hey Dipper? I appreciate what you said back there, but if you want to take Ford's apprenticeship I won't get in your way."

"Pfft, and miss out on your awkward teen years? You wish!"

She laughed at that, and then turned to her boyfriend. "And Leo? I'm sorry for not understanding what you meant back there, but I think I do now. You can't have true happiness if there's no sadness to compare it to, right?"

He stayed quiet for a bit, then wrapped her in a hug with a warm smile. "Yeah... I'm glad to have you back, M..."

She smiled, hugging him back before pulling away. "Man, I went nuts back there. I mean c'mon, the real world can't be that bad, right?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, looking over at the distance of destruction. "Might want to rethink that."

".... oh boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked around the town for a while, which had been completely deserted, and eventually, found our way back to the Mystery Shack.

To our big relief, it was still left intact, but that also brought up another worry. Whoever was inside could be a potential enemy, so once at the front door, we all got our weapons ready, and I kicked the door open, all of us letting out a war cry.

Only to get a war cry in return from someone we didn't expect..

"Stan?!?"

"Kids?!?"

Thanks for reading!!! Ooh, and I got some more requests :0

1) For SweetButPsycho313

Loving the outfit U3U👌

2) For @BjAlexMask

So cute!! O3O

Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.6K 18
It's been ten long years sense the demon known as Bill Cipher took over the small town Gravity Falls. Dipper Pines and his sister Mable Pines are ba...
34.2K 1.3K 26
The Dream Flower~ One of the most rarest flowers ever. Only a few exist now but no one can find them. They are considered only myths or legends. Some...
84.1K 3K 30
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines fanfiction] Since the first summer Dipper and Mabel spent in Gravity Falls they've been going back every year. Now the tw...
730K 31.9K 19
Book 1 in a 3 Book series... Dipper and Mabel Pines are back in Gravity Falls for another summer. They may be sixteen, but the thrill of the mystery...