Pure Intoxication [Teacher/St...

De Natures_Essence96

Finally, senior year has come for Chasity an 18 year old girl attending Strathmore High. She is brought face... Mai multe

Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair]-Prologue
Chapter One- A normal morning? yea right
Chapter Two -Embarrasment
Chapter Three- This sort of stuff could only happen to me [Part One]
Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair]- Chapter Four
Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair]- Chapter Five
Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair]- Chapter Six(It's about to go down)
Pure Intoxication [Teacher/Student Affair] Chapter Seven

Chapter Three-This sort of stuff could only happen to me [Part 2]

29.8K 327 64
De Natures_Essence96

We sat there huddled in the middle of debating on what sport was better basketball versus soccer when the bell rang. I sucked in a sharp breathe when I realized my first class was science. Mr. Pufferman is his name. For your information most sarcastic prick E-V-E-R! I gave Paul and Simon the biggest bear hug I could do considering my tiny size and I trudged the halls dreading the interaction I would have to have with him. When I got to his class I was happy to see I wasn't the first one there. That to me, was always awkward walking into class with a teacher you don't really like and having this awkward tension and silence. I made my way to my assigned seat in the back- which is perfect for texting and not getting caught. I plunked down in my seat and waited for forty five minutes of my life I would never get back to begin. Michelle came in shortly after me and sat in her seat next to me. When Mr. Pufferman turned his attention to the board and started writing our lesson for the day, I thought it was a good time to talk to her. Michelle is a girl that I met this year. It's not that she is new or anything I just didn't notice her until this year. Let's say our relationship is a buddy buddy relationship. You know the person you talked to for about two minutes and kept it moving. It is mainly because she doesn't know how to keep her fat mouth shut. That is why I never told her anything of importance to me.

"Hey" Michelle whispered.

"Hey" I whispered back.

"So you know that band that played for the Sadie Hawkins dance last year?" Michelle asked with her eyes trained on Mr. Pufferman. I did likewise.

"Urban Nerds?" I asked watching Mr. Pufferman write - more like chicken scribble- on the board.

"Yup" Michelle said popping the 'p' and continued speaking. "The lead singer Nathaniel is transferring in next week"

"That's awesome! He is so lush" I said dreamily and sighed. Michelle giggled and I arched my eyebrows up at her. I watched her try to silently giggle for a good minute. Her eyes were so wide and the way she was trying to laugh was like cackling.

"What?" I asked exasperated.

"Lush? Since when did you become of brittish decent?" She choked out wiping the tears that had slipped down her face when she had been laughing hysterically.

"I've been watching a lot of British romance movies" I said in my fake British accent but it ended up sounding Australian like the crocodile hunter. Tragic how he died. I could feel Michelle's gaze on me and I turned my neck slowly until I met her gaze. We both started laughing out loud for no apparent reason.

Mr. Pufferman snapped around with his face pink. "What is so funny for you to come into my class and interrupt my lesson" he said with spittle flying out of his mouth. I don't know if it was the bad weather outside, all the private frustrations I never voiced, or his beer belly and crooked nose that always irked me but I snapped.

"What's so funny is that toupe on your head that you believe everyone thinks is your hair" I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"She shut you down" an untraceable voice said which made everyone in the class start laughing.

"Get out of my class now! Go to the principal's office" Mr. Pufferman said pointing to the door with his face growing red.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back in my seat. "You asked me what I thought was funny and because you didn't like my answer you send me to the principal office? I don't think so, I'm. Not. Leaving." I eyed my pufferman and he gave me a weary look when he realized I was serious.

"you will get out of my class even if it means I have to have security drag you out of here!"he said but more to himself. With that everyone stayed silent and watched with anticipation to see what would happen.

"You're boring me with your voice, I wanna see some action" I said smirking.

He walked -waddled- to the class phone and looked back at me "you have one more chance to leave and not get severe punishment"

"Just go you don't want a strike on your record... You already have one for being late" Michelle whispered. I thought about what she said and decided to leave. I picked up my bag and walked to the class door then stopped. "Mr. pufferman... one day your going to tick the wrong person off and when you do you'll get what's coming to you, puffball." with that I walked out of the classroom to the main office without a second glance of the classroom. Great right, the school day had just started and I just did something that would probably get me 3 weeks of detention. Sammy and the guys were going to get a kick out of this. I was walking towards the office when I realized that the hallway was empty. I think I like it this way. It's easier to relax and if I wanted to fart I would worry about anyone smelling it. Oh my gosh I did not just think that. The principal office could wait for a little bit I want to enjoy this walk. Slowing down my pace and examining posters streamed all over the halls I stopped at the school bulletin. It wasn't something I did often because most announcements were broadcast on the loud speakers. I traced my fingers along flyers advertising clubs and events. Chess club! Bake sale, track team. This list went on forever. My eyes caught a flyer holding auditions for some dance group called "simply hooligans". I ripped one of the tabs from the bottom of the page and stuck it into my cardigan pocket. I know what you're thinking, me dancing? Well yea I've been taking hip hop classes since last summer and no one really knows I can dance except Sammy. So why not? This is the perfect opportunity to show off my sleek stomach while hip rolling and everyone will see my sexy physique- that came out shallow but if you have it flaunt it. When I got to the office I was greeted by a very interesting conversation.

"Mr. Everett is so hot" Ms.Hills my English teacher said.

"I would lick whip cream off of his entire body" The school receptionist said. Her eyes glazed over like she was stuck in a fantasy she had created in her head and moaned.

"Does his butt crack count?" I choked out before laughing hysterically at my own joke. Hmm I did that a lot, you know laugh at my own jokes. But seriously these women were so desperate. The receptionist eyes snapped open and when her gaze landed on me I saw a blush spread across her face.

"If I let you off the hook for whatever you got sent here for, will you keep what you just heard to yourself?" The receptionist asked well more like pleaded ignoring my question about Jayden's butt crack. I bit my lower lip something I do often when thinking and reached my verdict.

"Yes" I said and smiled. A small grin spread across her face.What a stroke of luck that I had came in when I did.

The school day was going by pretty quickly. All I had to do now was make it through gym before lunch time, wonderful wonderful lunch time! I went into the girls changing room and proceeded to change in the open space. Yes I said open space. I always hated our changing rooms because you were forced into a cubicle with about fifty other girls and subdued to having people scrutinize your body while you tried to quickly switch into your gym outfit. I know this is weird but to me this is good and bad. Its good because I can see that I am normal that having my right breast bigger than the left is okay but the bad thing -I guess- is that I am staring at other girls. And they are doing the same thing to me! I wonder if the boys have the same problem. I walked out onto the gym floor in my yellow t-shirt and black short shorts because we have a basketball team called 'The Striking Hornets'. Apparently wearing the team's colors shows school spirit. Well when I got onto the gym floor I made my way over to Sammy and Paul. Simon didn't have gym the same period as we did because he wanted to be an over achiever and take Advance Placement Gym. I didn't even know there was such thing as AP Gym!

[A/N: There is no such thing as AP Gym!! Well not that I know of any way]

"What's up with the crowd up in the front?" I said nodding my head in the direction of a cluster of mostly girls and a few boys.

"You didn't hear?" Sammy asked shocked.

"Don't ask me stupid questions" I said rolling my eyes. "If I just asked you why people are up in the front I obviously didn't hear anything."

"There is no need to be rude" Sammy huffed turning her back to me and crossed her arm over her chest

"Okay I'm sorry can you just tell me please" I whined.

Looking over her shoulder Sammy spoke "Mr. Everett is the sub for Gym class until Ms. Rose gets over a stomach virus." I scowled at the information I had just received. I was already embarrassed from what happened in my house now he got to not only watch me in History but he also got to watch me ridicule myself in gym while I attempted to play bat mitten. Among other sports like volleyball. Just peachy! Oh no, I suddenly became aware of my gym clothes. My gym shorts seemed way to short now and my gym shirt way to clingy. I stared at Sammy wordlessly as all these thoughts raced through my head. It made me blush. She turned around fully to me when she saw me blush.

"Do you like Mr. Everett?" Sammy asked in a sing song voice.

"No" I said quickly. Damn it! Now I sounded suspicious and Sammy wouldn't leave me alone about this for weeks! If I was lucky.

"You like him... You want to hold him... You want to kiss him" Sammy song the line from miss congeniality.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself" A familiar voice sneered from behind us. I turned around to see Melissa. She is the school slut. She does everyone and I bet if you gave her five dollars she would happily screw your grandmother too!

"I thought you left" I said to her in a bored tone.

"I was out with the flu... You ignorant bitch" She said defensively. I was not in the mood for this bimbo. She needed to be put in her place.

"I didn't know having herpes was considered the flu" I shot back. Everyone by now had become quiet as they realized the altercation starting between us.

"It was a cold sore" She replied stupidly. I rolled my eyes she didn't even know that I just insulted her.

"I'm sorry, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn. So if you could turn around and go somewhere, where your opinions matters that would be great" I said condescendingly to her. I turned back to Sammy and Paul but their eyes were fixed on something behind me. I turned back around slowly to see none other than Melissa still standing where I left her. She shot death glares at me but didn't budge.

"Did you not understand what I said? Shoo! Go Away! Adios! Bon voyage. Do any of those terms ring a bell?" I said. She growled at me and before I knew what happened we were rolling around on the floor with hand full of each other's hair. Everyone gathered around and in a chorus shouted fight, fight, fight! In the middle of all of the chaos a booming voice broke through our squealing and the crowd's jeering.

"What is Going On?" The crowd was starting to part to let whoever it was through and before they reached us I gave Melissa one punch in the stomach and she grunted. We were still on the floor when a pair of suede shoes entered my vision I slowly looked up from this person's feet to the face of Mr. Everett. He was looking down at us and I thought I saw a hint of amusement on his face but it was quickly replaced by a stern look.

Mr Everett sighed "Ladies please get up" we obeyed and started to get up. With us covered his attention went to the crowd still around us. "Everyone disperse to an activity there is nothing to see here" People Groaned but cooperated.

"Mr. Everett can be so fugly sometimes" I heard someone say as the crowd departed. I assume Mr. Everett heard this to because when he turned back to us he had a frown on his face.

"Follow me to my office"

"You mean Ms. Rose's office?" Melissa interjected. Mr. Everett gave her a deadpan look and she lowered her gaze. I softly chuckled at this. I wonder what he would say to us once we got to his office. Guess I'll find out soon.

Authors Note: So this chapter was everywhere for me. I worked on it little by little on and off since break (last week). I didn't know where I wanted to take this chapter so I just free wrote. What do you guys want to see in the next chapter? Did you enjoy it? I personally felt like this chapter was not good well not what I wanted it to be but I didn't know how to write what i wanted in the chapter; but I felt like I have had you guys waiting for a long time so I decided to post it. Okay I Love All Of My Supporters! You Guys Are Awesome and Vomments Would Be Highly appreciated.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

29.7K 159 8
I HATE THE AGES BUT JUST DM IT PRETEND THEIR HORAATTT ALIENS W NO AGE BUT THE STORYS INTERESTING SO SORRY What happens when a teacher falls inlove wi...
977 37 10
Top class two CEOs, two of the hottest and youngest bachelors of the country, inevitable rivalry, and forbidden meetings? ⚠️ This AU is EXPLICIT and...
203K 6.1K 28
The edited version is complete! Hopefully now, you will all enjoy it as much as I do!* Scarlet Adams hated 12th grade Biology, especially now. Her ne...
333K 11.1K 53
My whole life is 'have to.' I have to work full-time to pay the bills and keep food on the table. I have to finish college for a chance at a bette...