~one day at a time~

By snowball4life11

You know the drill , just another wholesome ChrisxKarl story :) *cringe warning* I'm so sorry, it's so cringy... More

A New Story
Close To You
The Big Win
Its about time!
A New Begining
I woke up next to you
Omg
I love you
Soooo...What's for dinner?
What are we?
I know everyones gonna skip this chapter but...
"Karl will you-"
Guyyyssssss
Sapnap
Don't you dare
So.......
This is so random but...
๏ฟผ suggestions๏ฟผ?
Wow I updated who would of thought?!
You gotta be kidding me!
More suggestions

Sorry....

615 12 12
By snowball4life11

Hey guys I just wanted to apologize for not writing in a while, something very unexpected happened.... We (me,my mom,my sister,and my stepdad) had to move out of our apartment bc they raised the price. I got really sad bc I hate moving every 3-4 years bc of money. The news was a little less bad bc at least I would be with my cat right? But 2 weeks before the move I found out I couldn't take my him with me. And my dad couldn't take him bc he's allergic to cats. I was starting to loose hope but thankfully my Grandmother took him. Everything was fine and he seemed to really love the place.. Then I went to my mom's new apartment (with I not seen until I actually started living there bc I was watching my Cousin's dog while my aunt helped pack) without the cat I spend basically all my time with gone. I still get to him 2 days a week and am beyond grateful for that, but it just doesn't feel right....

On the bright side he really seems to like it there bc there's a lot more room for to run around and a lot more windows to look out of ❤️

Here's some pictures of him in his new home❤️

And here's him in the the car❤️ (and btw that isn't me holding him that's my little sister)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 15.7K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
451K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...