ONLY US (ongoing)

Door i_dont_even_know_heh

*THIS IS A WEREWOLF STORY* Mabel Wren Romevollo is the four year old daughter of the kindest alpha to walk th... Meer

Prolouge.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CAST
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 10

10.2K 259 49
Door i_dont_even_know_heh

This is exactly what Mabel looks like to me except she has more light brown hair.

I think this is perfect but you can choose what you want her to look like 😛

-

Silence had fallen upon the four unlikely few following the revelations that Adonis was in fact Mabels mate.

Oria had tears in her eyes as she covered her mouth, sobbing into her hand. Ame was frozen in place, not because of Adonis- hell, she didn't even know him!- more because Mabel had just spoken for the first time in three years!

Soter held Mabel as she cried into his arms, holding her head as the memories became overwhelming. He stroked her arm up and down, just like he does after a serious beating. Only this time it didn't do anything to calm her.

Mabel kept her eyes open. Everytime she closed her eyes she saw Adonis or a memory of him and she would do anything to never have to see them again.

It's not that she didn't want to see him, goddess it wasn't that at all. It was the pain of seeing his face and knowing that she was gone and -by the looks of it- was never going back.

Her face felt like rubber after she let out all of the tears that had been built up over the years, her cheeks rosy.

"M- Mabel?" Soter whispered, stuttering slightly.

She looked at him, silently telling him to continue talking.

"Are you... are you going to talk again?", Soter asked almost nervously. He had never seen the young girl cry. Even after she was beaten and whipped and starved for days she had never cried. It was as if she was incapable of shedding tears. Until now.

Mabel cleared her throat,

"Y-yes" she let out, her voice sounding as if it hadn't been used in...well... three years.

Soter nodded and let silence fall again.

He couldn't help but feel disappointed. He knew it was a long shot for Mabel to be his beloved yet he had convinced himself over time that they were mates.

When he was younger he was told of mates- beloveds for him- by a child on the playground at school and had clung to the idea of having one, it was the only thing that kept him alive when his mother beat him. Just the thought of someone loving him just as he loved them made his life worth living. He loved his mother but she never loved him back and that's something he had to deal with. However he always thought he had Mabel. That she was his Mabel.

Just thinking of the situation confused him. If she was not his beloved/mate then why does he feel so protective over her? Why does he love her and feel the need to make her happy? What's wrong with him?

He was brought from his thoughts when Oria stood up and walked towards Mabel and sat in front of her, their chains laying next to each other as Oria took Mabels face into her hands.

"I know it's hard, I know it's so hard. Without him." Oria said, rubbing her thumb up and down Mabels cheek as Mabel nods her head rapidly.

"I assume he's talked about me?" Oria said, giving Mabel a watery smile as Ame tilts her head in confusion, still processing the fact that Mabel speaks now.

Mabel nods again, this time opening her mouth to speak.

"H-he s-said e-everyone told hi-him you we-were living w-with y-your mate? B-but h-he said he kn-knew they li-lie. H-he said you r-ran away. He lo-loves you." Mabel says tilting her head into Orias hand, clinging onto the small piece of her mate that she has.

Oria laughs,

"That kid was always too mature and clever for his age." She said, shaking her head at the thought of her five year old nephew.

Oria suddenly gasped as if a thought came to her mind.

"A-and Amethyst? How is she? Is she still in that wretched hospital bed or has she recovered?" Oria said, speaking of her sister.

Ame lifted her eyebrow as her mother says her name but is obviously speaking of another person.

Who even are these people? Ame thinks, looking at Soter who just shrugs at her.

Oria and Amethyst were the closest siblings you would ever find. Oria was the younger sibling to Amethyst yet acted older. They would constantly fight and bicker but if you tried to separate them they would cling to each other as if life depended on it. Wherever Amethyst was Oria was and vis-versa. That was why it was so odd when Oria disappeared. It was the conspiracy of the century.

Mabel looked Oria in the eye and shook her head.

"Th-the Luna died p-peacefully in h-her sl-sleep. April 6th." Mabel says, watching as Orias face fell and she nodded slowly, her suspicions being confirmed. Oria had suspected her sister dead for long, having felt a bond break in her mind years ago, but since her wolf died when her mate did, she was unable to identify who had died.

"A-and James?" Oria asked, thinking of the Alpha who had adored his mate.

"F-fell int-into de-depression. A-Adonis wa-was to become A-Alpha early du-due to Alpha Ja-James' lack of p-performance." Mabel said, relaying any information she knew.

"How early?" Oria asked, surely the council would allow Adonis to have a childhood.

"Wh-when I was t-taken he w-was in Englands A-Alpha tr-training cam-camp. He w-was four-fourteen." Mabel said, her voice shaking as she recounted the events.

Orias tears fell from her welled up eyes and she dropped her hands from Mabels face to wipe tears from her own.

"How were you taken?" Ame asked quietly, her childlike curiosity peaking through.

Mabels head turned to her and looked at her, only now seeing her resemblance to her mate.

"I h-had we-went into a p-partial co-coma due to st-stress the d-day Adonis w-was s-s-supposed t-to leave for E-En-England." Mabel started the story as Soter shuffled next to her, getting comfortable as if she were about to recite a well known fairytale.

"Wh-While I w-was as-asleep I d-dre-dreamed of a b-boy. He l-looked j-just like A-Adonis h-had w-when he was y-younger and I couldn't hel-help but try and help him as h-he cried a-and screa-screamed on t-the stairs o-of the pack h-house. He s-sa-said his m-mother was... something. I n-never actually fo-found out what-what was w-wro-wrong with h-his mother. H-His name w-was Nicholas. H-He spoke L-La-Latin and I-Italian. He h-had his eye-eyes shut tig-tightly the wh-whole ti-time we tal-talked and w-when I as-asked what w-was the m-matter with h-h-his mother,as he s-seemed b-bey-beyond w-worried fo-for her, h-his eyes op-opened and it w-was as if he-he had clouds in his eyes." Mabel said, shuddering at the memory of the beautiful boys eyes.

"H-He was a p-prophet and t-to-told me t-th-that I wa-was going to be t-taken away. W-When he finis-finished telling m-me my f-f-fu-future he s-sent me back t-to the l-land of the living a-and I w-woke up a-and immediately a-asked wh-where he was. T-Then after I r-re-realised w-what was hap-happening I be-begged L-Liam, Adonis' best f-friend to g-ge-get h-him on th-the phone and to-told him we w-were going to b-be attacked. He-He did what he w-was told a-and I w-was on t-the phone with A-Addie for a litt-little while. He t-told me n-not-nothing was g-going to hap-happen and th-that he lo-loved me. Then a b-bomb went off. I rem-remember h-hearing some-someone y-yell for m-me to get down. Wh-When I w-woke up me-m-men were c-c-carry-carrying me a-away and I tri-tried to f-fight them off. I did. L-Liam was o-on the flo-floor, he wa-was hurt bad-badly. He t-tried so har-hard to he-hel-help me, b-but he was st-stu-stuck under so mu-much r-rubble. I s-screamed for m-my mate. The l-last th-thing I said to L-Liam wa-was that A-Adonis would f-find me. He wi-will. It's just t-tak-taking him l-longer the-then expected..", Mabel finished, her face almost red from trying to catch her breath due to her stuttering. Everyone stared at her in sadness when she finished. She was a tortured soul.

"Mabel, I'm sorry you had to go through that." Soter whispers, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"M-my h-honey. My hon-honey." She whispered to herself.

Our honey.

Mabel gasped as she heard a voice in her head before prodding at her forehead with her finger slightly.

Who are you? Mabel asked, banging the side of her head as if the voice is going to fall out of her ear.

I'm your wolf, my name's Esmeray but you can call me Esme.

Mabel stopped hitting her head.

I have a wolf? How come you haven't come out before?

Because I was never triggered, when you remembered our honey then I was awakened.

Okay, Mabel accepted, when am I going to shift?

Whenever we get out of here! I must go and conserve my energy in case that time comes sooner rather than later, I'll be back! , Esme replied and went to hide in the back of Mabels head.

Everyone was quiet after watching Mabel hit her head, she looked as if she had a psychotic break.

Mabel focused back into reality, squinting her eyes as her hearing sharpened.

"Get off of me you ugly ass motherfucking piece of actual cow shit!" A voice screamed. The voice of a girl, Mabel presumed.

The door of the cell was opened and someone was thrown in before the door shut again.

The person jumped to their feet, running to the door and banging on it profusely.

"Come on and bring me out and face me like the fucking men ye say ye are you fucking pussies and you can tell your dipshit of a fucking Alpha I said that too you Barney looking bitches!" The girl yelled, before kicking the door and sitting in front of it.

The girl looked around the room before setting her eyes on Mabel.

She tipped her head, her mouth opening slightly.

"You look very familiar?" She mumbled to herself before shaking her head, seemingly to rid her mind of thoughts.

The girl had light brown skin with dirty blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, dead straight. She had dull amber eyes, as if the light had been taken from them.

"My name is Penny Saturn. Before you ask Penny is short for Aspen but I'd rather you call me Penny." Penny said confidently, looking at all of them individually. Mabel wished she had her confidence.

"My name's Amethyst but everyone just call me Ame." Ame replied back to her immediately, obviously feeding off of the beautiful girls energy.

Penny nodded and turned her head towards Soter and tilted her head, waiting for him to state his name.

"My names Soter" he replied, narrowing his eyes on her suspiciously. He didn't like her. Not one bit.

She nodded her head once before turning to Oria.

"My names Oria, Ames mother." Oria said, smiling her motherly smile.

Penny smiled lightly at Oria, comforted by her aura.

Penny eyed Mabel slightly from the corner of her eyes.

Mabel looked beaten, because she was.

She had red whip scars dragged across her face, making it look like someone clawed her. Her hair was disheveled and she looked as if she hasn't been for a shower in months. Yet she still looked inviting, welcoming.

"My n-name-names A-A-Amab-Amabilis." Mabel whispered, sending Penny a sweet smile.

"Nice to me you" Penny said, staring at the girl in awe of her gentle beauty.

Mabel looks towards Ame pleadingly.

"Billy says it was nice to meet you too. She just got started talking again so we have to rest her voice!" Ame says, winking at Mabel as she smiles in thanks.

"Billy?" Penny questioned, looking around the room for a fifth person.

"Oh! No that's not another person, we all have nicknames for each other, all different. I call Soter, So-So because I couldn't pronounce his name properly when I was smaller. I call Amabilis, billy. Soter calls her Mae bear and my mom calls her Mabey" Ame explained, making Penny nod in understanding.

Mabel yawns loudly before covering her mouth in embarrassment.

"You should sleep Mae, I'll keep watch." Soter whispers soothingly into Mabels ear, massaging her raw arms.

Mabel nods slightly, leaning against Soter, closing her eyes in preparation.

*

Be wise

Be wise

You're safe

Be wise

Who is Nicholas?

Be wise

We need help

Be wise

Hide

Be wise

A-Addie Help

Be wise

MABEL

Thank you

Be wise

I'll do anything for you

Be wise

I-it hu-hurts

Be wise

Baby

Be wise

Goodbye

MABEL

Mabel shot forward in her sleep and began to shake. Her body's heat rising and falling.

"Mae?!" Soter said, trying to keep Mabel still as she remained asleep. Trapped in her dreams.

"Oh fuck" Penny whispered before banging on the cell door.

"Hey! Help! We need fucking help in here! She's having a fucking seizure or some shit!Fucking help us!" She screamed, kicking the solid door.

Ame whimpers in the corner and backs up into her mother, seeking comfort that Oria didn't have at the moment.

"C'mon Mabel wake the fuck up!" Soter yelled out, slapping Mabels cheeks hurriedly.

"Be wise. Be wise. Be wise. Be wise. Be wise" Mabel repeated, whispering and mumbling the words in her sleep.

"Get up!" Soter all but shouted, finally he banged against her chest causing her to open her eyes.

Her eyes widen and adjust to reality before she turns over to her side and vomits.

"Eeuwuh" Penny says, halting her movements and making a sound of disgust.

Mabel had no food to begin with so all that she vomited was bile from the bottom of her stomach.

"Ugh" Mabel let's out a low tired sound, falling back into Soter as Oria comes over to inspect the girl.

"Mabel", a voice whispered in the wind, scaring Mabel. She jumped and placed her hand on her chest- feeling her wild heartbeat.

"What was that?" Oria asked, feeling the girls temperature.

Mabel shakes her head confusedly.

"I h-heard Addie"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.3K 217 18
*REWRITE CAN BE FOUND ON MY ACCOUNT, THIS VERSION IS DISCONTINUED Adonis had been alive for an excruciatingly long time. His heart shattered over an...
255K 5.9K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...
820K 12.6K 35
Maximus Drako is a 30 years old werewolf and also the Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world. He became Alpha from the age of 18. His blood is...
5.6K 666 40
A rogue attack forces Harper Smith to save and build her pack, Silver Star Pack, up from dust. Her past is full of confusion and mystery and she soon...